Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape (53642 Views)

Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court / Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex / Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by DebbieBianca(f): 10:37am On Dec 18, 2020
Singer, Queency Benna has taken to social media to cry for help after allegedly being raped.

According to Benna, a man raped her in a hotel in Abuja, leaving her feeling depressed and suicidal.

She shared his name, photos, and screenshots of chats they allegedly exchanged to back her claims that he raped her.

She said the man who is said to be a doctor, invited her for dinner and she was initially sceptical. She said she later went and it turned out she made "a big mistake".

She called him a "bloody hell rapist" and added that she's waiting for the doctor's report to be out.

She tagged the Nigerian police to her post.

Below are screenshots and a video posted by Queency, saying she's tempted to jump from the 9th-floor window where she was.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dufcrkN7cSU

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CI6WHfqMITt/?igshid=buzm82lpz377

3 Shares

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by DebbieBianca(f): 10:37am On Dec 18, 2020
More..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by DebbieBianca(f): 10:37am On Dec 18, 2020
More.

2 Likes

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by fati2001(m): 10:40am On Dec 18, 2020

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 18, 2020
Olosho dey find attention

I read the chats and couldn't see any evidence of rape

You have been depressed for a long time but you want to bring down the man with you right?

You will be doing us all a great favor if you find the next transformer to hug or better still get a sniper

Abeg swerve

344 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Beblessedbaba: 10:43am On Dec 18, 2020
.Iol really Olosho dey find attention...Please when are you drinking sniper kindly add hypo to it.

1. You went on a date with a guy
2. Your greed took charge of you and you kept consuming and consuming.
3. Based on your story the intent was to chop the guy money and clean mouth sabi na date hence you decided to consume and consume to control.
4. You were tipsy the mumu dude booked a room and you carried your two left legs and followed him in.
5. What were you expecting ? A book or novel of Hardley Chase as a souvenir

NB: Normal girls do have get away plan, vex money and rules of engagement from word go.

265 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by osamz007: 10:56am On Dec 18, 2020
SWERVE JARE

GO BUY SNIPER OR SHUT UP

171 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by chatinent: 11:00am On Dec 18, 2020
What I don't understand is how sb will position to a selfie and begin to cry.

This world is crazy.

364 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Lordswazz(m): 11:03am On Dec 18, 2020
Hmmm. Hope this is not some Skiibii stunt to help you blow?

Well, if truly you were molested, bring the rapist to book through the right channels.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Openbusiness: 11:04am On Dec 18, 2020
grin Kikikiki, mutual sex has now turned to "rape" because he didn't give you money for iPhone 12 fah? Girls that make false rape accusations are a total disgrace to the real victims of rape. Anyway, Madam bleached Hoelosho your Doctor's report you're waiting for is out grin

180 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 18, 2020
Let us hang out ,let us hang out yen yen yen. Some men are evil,its never a good thing to hang out with someone you barely know and alone for that matter. May God comfort and heal her

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Uncle93(m): 11:11am On Dec 18, 2020
Go and die naw, something is just seeking for attention in her whole write up ...

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 18, 2020
chatinent:

This world is crazy.
Where have you been
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by SILENTandSMART2: 11:12am On Dec 18, 2020
goan die jare wink

stop stressing us

when you're alive wetin you do

abeg is either you die or stay , no time to waste time smiley

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by illicit(m): 11:15am On Dec 18, 2020
How many rounds did he do

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by sanity12(m): 11:15am On Dec 18, 2020
Guys go to instablog now, the accused niggar had interview with Ubi Franklyn with evidence...the girl na Olosho sha

184 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by khingTony(m): 11:26am On Dec 18, 2020
Olosho seeking attention

After the guy f*ck am finish, he start to ignore her, the thing pain her well, she come dey accuse am of taking advantage of her "high state"

Attention seeking hoes can do anything for attention and sympathy.

Peace smiley

109 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Uprightness100(m): 11:37am On Dec 18, 2020
Iniquity has the capability to rumple and rumble one inside unnecessary potopoto and mess..
Whether the Doctor raped her or he died don't, he has messed up himself due to Iniquity

Without JESUS, Life is a Baggage of Confusion..

Accept JESUS CHRIST and Experience peace that passes all Understanding.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by paulolee(m): 11:59am On Dec 18, 2020
anoda wan...hope its not hookup tinz gone wrong??
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Kapilta(m): 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2020
Light skin dey save people sha. See as she ugly.

Make she go report if na true d man rape her. She fit dey traumatized true true, make i no go talk wetin go worsen d situation buh she ugly sha.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Ayandokun2000: 12:04pm On Dec 18, 2020
Zzor:
Let us hang out ,let us hang out yen yen yen. Some men are evil,its never a good thing to hang out with someone you barely know and alone for that matter. May God comfort and heal her

I want to believe that you know the truth, u just want to use this opportunity to bash men

But if truely u believe this, then ur reasoning is outta this world undecided

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by virginprincess(f): 12:05pm On Dec 18, 2020
Zzor:
Exactly, i don't hang out with people i don't know, come let go to so so so place? never, it better we stroll on the street than to go to an hotel, but our girls we never listen.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Ayandokun2000: 12:12pm On Dec 18, 2020
virginprincess:
Exactly, i don't hang out with people i don't know, come let go to so so so place? never, it better we stroll on the street than to go to an hotel, but our girls we never listen.

I don't see anything bad going for a date in an hotel
Will he carry u from the hotel restaurant in the midst of people to a room and u will be looking like a m_mu, won't u shout so that people can come to ur rescue

Infact if someone want to rape u during the so called street walk...he will

Better erase that mentality ASAP

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by bluefilm: 12:18pm On Dec 18, 2020
Another attention seeking hoe on the beat.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 18, 2020
I see some useless nairaland babes comments up there

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by odinson1(m): 12:19pm On Dec 18, 2020
It is obvious she's just chasing clout

Believe the words of a woman at your own peril

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Snaagg(m): 12:19pm On Dec 18, 2020
cheesy cheesy

Ma niggar chop and clean mouth cheesy

He said: "I don't wanna lose you coz your vagina is sweet"

Hahaha

Badt guy cool

Now she's crying rape. Lol. May all false rape accusers be disgraced for eternity!

This reminds me of that Bola girl wey accuse Dr Olufunmilayo, when in actual fact , she was paid and imported to the UK to fukk ..but when she saw that d niggar was too short, ugly and frail for her to get aroused, she refused to fulfil her end of the contract.
She thought she could chop his money for free, but doc wasnt having it!

God punish all ol0shos!

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Doctorfitz: 12:23pm On Dec 18, 2020
Is social media the police or something...what is going on in this age and time

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by virginprincess(f): 12:28pm On Dec 18, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

I don't see anything bad going for a date in an hotel
Will he carry u from the hotel restaurant in the midst of people to a room and u will be looking like m...

Infact if someone want to rape u during the so called street walk...he will

Better erase that mentality ASAP
There are 90% chance of being rape in an hotel than on the street, i still my stand, i can never follow a stranger to a hotel.

8 Likes

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by fernando9(m): 12:28pm On Dec 18, 2020
My dear you are not serious, your instinct kept telling you otherwise but because of the offer of free food was too tempting to resist you obliged him
Weldon ma

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Snaagg(m): 12:29pm On Dec 18, 2020
virginprincess:
There are 90% chance of being rape in an hotel than on the street, i still my stand, i can never follow a stranger to a hotel.

Ask her how and why she entered his hotel room. All these mumu girls sef. They think they can pull a fast one on a nigga and yet play victim the morning after angry

Dirty, hungry girls.

chatinent:

This world is crazy.

... with full makeup sef. She think say she wise grin

33 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Drowned Wife At Caribbean Sea During Honeymoon To Inherit Her Estate(Pics) / New Ways of Scammers and How I Was Almost Duped In Ikorodu Today / Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.