Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,893 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:08 AM

Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape (53558 Views)

Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court / Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex / Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Martinez39s(m): 4:41pm On Dec 18, 2020
– The accused is entitled to the presumption of innocence until his is proven guilty.
– No tale, story, or claim without hard evidence shall be taken as truth neither shall it have any consequence for the accused.
– If the allegation is proved to be false, she ought to serve the same sentence as a proven rapist.

Anything outside these na tales by moonlight. cheesy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Mayng01(m): 4:43pm On Dec 18, 2020
Woooooooomeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnn

9 Likes

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by jaxxy(m): 4:43pm On Dec 18, 2020
What can’t she go to the police? What’s all this seeking attention for Smtn not proven or reported to the proper authorities??
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by juman(m): 4:43pm On Dec 18, 2020
He is normal nigerian guy.
Most guys behave like him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Rugaria: 4:43pm On Dec 18, 2020
The tragedy of the whole story is that nomatter what happens going forward, once fukced, you can't be unfokced.. it's unfortunate really... Have dated an ijiot like this who likes going out with men just to "chop" them. I couldn't wrap my fat head around the noxious reasoning! You will pretend you are interested in a man because you feel you owe the womenfolk a responsibility to teach wayward men a lesson. Every time she is out on a date and when I get to know ,. She will be like, "he has been disturbing me and I know he just wants to fukc so I said lemme go and chop him with my friends"! I will be like "madam, are you a chopper?"... I wouldn't be surprised if she was beaten to her game couple of times llike this one..You wan chop doctor join? You forget say them Sabi wetin them fit add to your drinks and you go just vamoose..

2 Likes

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 18, 2020
oladipo81606:
:What I don't understand is how sb will position to a selfie and begin to cry.This world is crazy. ... with full makeup sef. She think say she wise

Imagine such attention seeking effort. Fake cry facing your phone. Girls of nowadays are something else.

She already said she is shameless, so trying to get at the dude is all she is after

Edited: it's confirmed, she bargained for 200k sex but dude paid 100k, so she is trying to get at him. Foolish girl.

https://www.nairaland.com/6321007/queency-benna-alaska-obi-doctor#97200896

6 Likes

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 18, 2020
positivevibez:
you suppose know say hangout na to f u c k now
We are saying the same thing,that's what it means to Nigerian men, she should be wiser next time
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by onuman: 4:43pm On Dec 18, 2020
DebbieBianca:
Singer, Queency Benna has taken to social media to cry for help after allegedly being raped.

According to Benna, a man raped her in a hotel in Abuja, leaving her feeling depressed and suicidal.

She shared his name, photos, and screenshots of chats they allegedly exchanged to back her claims that he raped her.

She said the man who is said to be a doctor, invited her for dinner and she was initially sceptical. She said she later went and it turned out she made "a big mistake".

She called him a "bloody hell rapist" and added that she's waiting for the doctor's report to be out.

She tagged the Nigerian police to her post.

Below are screenshots and a video posted by Queency, saying she's tempted to jump from the 9th-floor window where she was.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dufcrkN7cSU

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CI6WHfqMITt/?igshid=buzm82lpz377

Not all mental handicaps are obvious.

It’s not all mentally handicapped persons that go naked in the market place.

You can’t create even one hair in your body, yet you talk about taking your whole life.

Go shiddon.
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by sojfarm: 4:44pm On Dec 18, 2020
Since you know hoe to get your rapist, you dont need to be ranting on social media. Take actions immediately.

IF you kill yourself, it does not matter; Nigerians will not miss you.

Take actions; get the rapist arrested; seek justice; a lot of authorities can help you out. Your threats of committing suicide is non-sence.
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Mrbenny001: 4:44pm On Dec 18, 2020
All I see is a glutton undecided
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 18, 2020
why follow a strange man u just met on social media into a hotel room?
wetin una go do inside the hotel room?
na nursery room una go sing inside?
he can invite u for a dinner date and everything will be concluded from dere and u will go both ur ways
he wont kill u if u refuse to spend a night with him in the hotel room and nobody is going to believe u if u intended spending a night with him in a hotel room without sex.
All i see here is a woman angry cos what she expected to get from having sex with the doctor she didnt get it and hence she is playing the rape card

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Drsmartphilips: 4:45pm On Dec 18, 2020
die mofucker, i have this matic, use it to shoot yourself
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 18, 2020
dairykidd:
Lolzz.. the guy said they pussy sweet grin grin
I tell you, the doctor enjoyed the kayamata but didn't get carried away
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Eminem707(m): 4:48pm On Dec 18, 2020
illicit:
How many rounds did he do
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by afroxyz: 4:48pm On Dec 18, 2020
Your spirit was telling you he is fake and you still followed him to a hotel room?
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Cutiekatty: 4:50pm On Dec 18, 2020
DebbieBianca:
More..

Why don't I believe her?
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 18, 2020
southniyikaye:
I tell you, the doctor enjoyed the kayamata but didn't get carried away
grin grin grin
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Finnese001: 4:50pm On Dec 18, 2020
Clout chasers grin

Wetin you go transcorp go do
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Maski87: 4:50pm On Dec 18, 2020
Better go and do HIV test
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 18, 2020
lefulefu:
why follow a strange man u just met on social media into a hotel room?
wetin una go do inside the hotel room?
na nursery room una go sing inside?
he can invite u for a dinner date and everything will be concluded from dere and u will go both ur ways
he wont kill u if u refuse to spend a night with him in the hotel room and nobody is going to believe u if u intended spending a night with him in a hotel room without sex.
All i see here is a woman angry cos what she expected to get from having sex with the doctor she didnt get it and hence she is playing the rape card
Gbam!

3 Likes

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 18, 2020
Snaagg:

Ask her how and why she entered his hotel room. All these mumu girls sef. They think they can pull a fast one on a nigga and yet play victim the morning after angry

they had consensual sex.she very obviously knew what they where going to do when they entered that hotel room.Wetin i see here be say she is obviously angry cos the gift or money the guy give her after the show is not enuf..or most probably wetin the guy promise im no fulfill am after the sex.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by TheRedpillguy: 4:53pm On Dec 18, 2020
Am literally on the 9th floor, am feeling suicidal right now, I freaking need justice. Ehehehehehehe. Jump ho'e

2 Likes

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by smoke9910(m): 4:53pm On Dec 18, 2020
I am sceptical of some rape accusations. Many innocent men have been put in trouble for false accusations. Let's wait till the facts come out.

1 Like

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Lilgabby(m): 4:53pm On Dec 18, 2020
Police be like. ....
Na wetin you find go hotel. ..shebi na dinner? Ehn.... How una take disappear enter hotel. You enjoy am abi you no enjoy am?? Him thing big .... Oya write statement grin

3 Likes

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by RPirez: 4:53pm On Dec 18, 2020
Uprightness100:
Iniquity has the capability to rumple and rumble one inside unnecessary potopoto and mess..

Without JESUS, Life is a Baggage of Confusion..

Accept JESUS CHRIST and Experience peace that passes all Understanding.

Gbenu soun weyrey! angry

1 Like

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by BadBradley: 4:54pm On Dec 18, 2020
virginprincess:
Exactly, i don't hang out with people i don't know, come let go to so so so place? never, it better we stroll on the street than to go to an hotel, but our girls we never listen.
vast majority of rape victims are well acquainted with their assailants.
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by BadBradley: 4:54pm On Dec 18, 2020
virginprincess:
Exactly, i don't hang out with people i don't know, come let go to so so so place? never, it better we stroll on the street than to go to an hotel, but our girls we never listen.
vast majority of rape victims are well acquainted with their assailants. Strangers hardly rape strangers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Regex: 4:54pm On Dec 18, 2020
Martinez39s:
– The accused is entitled to the presumption of innocence until his is proven guilty.
– No tale, story, or claim without hard evidence shall be taken as truth neither shall it have any consequence for the accused.
– If the allegation is proved to be false, she ought to serve the same sentence as a proven rapist.

Anything outside these na tales by moonlight. cheesy

Honestly, I like stories like this. I read it and I laugh right in my head. Men no go learn. Them go deh form, 'she fit say no but she mean yes' na em deh put men for trouble. When this "singer" visited him, and said they wanna talk, why didn't he dismiss her humanely and immediately and pay a hoe to get his satisfaction?

Omo make this 'singer' drag his name to the mud, maybe others fit learn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by 234dm8: 4:55pm On Dec 18, 2020
Let her go-ahead with the suicide, after all she is of no use to us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Kayharry(m): 4:59pm On Dec 18, 2020
Nairalander mad o see finishing .if the lady read comment here she go die fast o.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by bablon20(m): 5:00pm On Dec 18, 2020
Those who feel suicidal don't make up for the camera, they go ahead and drink sniper. Bloody clout-seeker, I don't even know her & I don't know which song she sings.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Sambo Hammangabdo Attacked By Hired Assassins As He Kills One (Graphic Photos) / Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) / 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.