Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape (53630 Views)

Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court / Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex / Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Hassanmaye(m): 9:02pm On Dec 18, 2020
TheRedpillguy:
Am literally on the 9th floor, am feeling suicidal right now, I freaking need justice. Ehehehehehehe. Jump ho'e
Haha lol wickedness
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Hassanmaye(m): 9:05pm On Dec 18, 2020
Regex:

Honestly, I like stories like this. I read it and I laugh right in my head. Men no go learn. Them go deh form, 'she fit say no but she mean yes' na em deh put men for trouble. When this "singer" visited him, and said they wanna talk, why didn't he dismiss her humanely and immediately and pay a hoe to get his satisfaction?

Omo make this 'singer' drag his name to the mud, maybe others fit learn.
I swear man some men sef in this 21century my reputation is more than anything, once I touch you be like stop I vamoose no time..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by amliftedhigher: 9:05pm On Dec 18, 2020
So this girl is still alive? Please kill your self now
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by KingRabota: 9:06pm On Dec 18, 2020
You are the only female to spoken the truth, in such an unpleasant situation.

May the almighty strengthen , elevate and improve your personality and person

dominique:
This crazy lady just took the fight against gender based violence several steps backwards. I hope the doctor sues her ass for this.

She had consensual sex with a guy, because he did not give she the amount she demanded for, she did a video to accuse him of rape. She must be mad! It's about time false rape accusations are taken as grevious as rape itself.

1 Like

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by CSTRR: 9:10pm On Dec 18, 2020
Olosho.

So doctor sef dey fucckk ashawo?
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Hassanmaye(m): 9:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
DemonInvoker:
Na Dem....If you no Pay Dem after Fvckin...Dem go dey shout Rape upandan...The One wey I chop for free til dey send me her account details til today...Na wa ohh, Someone cannot eat something for free again?!
Haha wickedness grin grin
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Liposure: 9:19pm On Dec 18, 2020
When will girls ever learn
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Hassanmaye(m): 9:21pm On Dec 18, 2020
efighter:

Wait oooo, she shouldn’t just waste herself oooo. Let her jejely donate herself to skull miners at Osogbo. Her head will be very useful. But wait oooo, will Olosho head bring good money?
Haha grin grin grin
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Liposure: 9:26pm On Dec 18, 2020
lefulefu:
knowing we nigerians she obviously didnt go to his room for nursery rymes.Both of them clearly had consensual sex but the problem here is that the guy didnt fullfil his own end..as in paying her the money he promised after she offered the sex to him.and why will u follow a man u just meet into his room and spend the night if its not sex.
but according to her, she was high which means she's lying
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Liposure: 9:28pm On Dec 18, 2020
val4sure:
Chai God women, imagine accusing the nigga of rape, so many men have gone down through this kinda of accusation. Bitch is simple an olosho and the guy man didnt pay for the pussy he bleeped, she decided to tag him a rapist. For facts goto instablog on instagram.
i heard she's a singer
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by KingRabota: 9:34pm On Dec 18, 2020
So there are still Nigerian women that can speak truth in adverse situations like this.

Impressive

pocohantas:

Rape is sex without consent.

However, consent in this case was given due to monetary rewards. It still doesn’t make it rape. A prostitute can be raped, but not because she wasn’t paid (in full).

Breach of contract, obtaining under pretense...etc, not rape. The doctor is a bad ambassador of his work place and profession. She may not get her money again, but she done shake the table im career balance for.

1 Like

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by okadoo: 9:35pm On Dec 18, 2020
PopSmoke:
Olosho dey find attention

I read the chats and couldn't see any evidence of rape

You have been depressed for a long time but you want to bring down the man with you right?

You will be doing us all a great favor if you find the next transformer to hug or better still get a sniper

Abeg swerve

Hahahaha.........
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by otomatic(m): 9:37pm On Dec 18, 2020
You went for dinner in a hotel room? Oya continue
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Hassanmaye(m): 9:45pm On Dec 18, 2020
lefulefu:
we know this cheesy..most of the female celebrities..dem Toke Markinwa and co engage in high profile prostitution..even some nollywood actresses.this one is no hidden fact nau.the guys act as pickers for drug dealers and high profile 419ers .We all know this.Prostitution is a major money spinner in naija.
I tell you bro is a serious business some women get 1million @night, chai women are getting serious money with this business
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Sixfeetbelle: 9:52pm On Dec 18, 2020
Snaagg:

Well you asked a daft question
..and in this case she very much is!

You concluded it to be daft. However I think your morality about rape tilts depending on who the lady is. Since this one is a paid LovePeddler, according to you, it isn't rape. But still doesn't answer my question.

That a lady went willingly with a guy into his hotel room, does it mean she can't still be raped?
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by KingRabota: 10:06pm On Dec 18, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

He didn't pay her a kobo didn't you watch the interview. Any time a client sleeps with a prostitute and doesn't pay that is rape. A woman decides who sleeps with her, and when a man makes a promise of N200,000 and runs away that is rape.

To use your apologist arse do end of year sacrifice go make sense

1 Like

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by judejamy(m): 10:11pm On Dec 18, 2020
Rest in Peace dear. Till we meet to part no more..
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by jornwhite: 10:14pm On Dec 18, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Breach of contract is the term used by rapists that sleep with prostitutes and refuse to pay.

Breach of contract applies to all default of agreement/arrangements,
Rapist don't negotiate not to talk of arriving @ an agreement, recieve sense or just log off.

3 Likes

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 18, 2020
KingRabota:

To use your apologist arse do end of year sacrifice go make sense
undecided
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by jornwhite: 10:37pm On Dec 18, 2020
SweetCunt97:
The guy is a Serial Rapist and I'm sure a Redpiller. He tricks ladies into sleeping with him and sends them fake alert. He's a monster. Who knows if he has HIV and spreading it.

Na this kinda idiots I dey like meet, wo we go kill ourselves for that room. If I don't kill him, he'll kill me. I'll gladly chop off his senseless dick and force him into Submission. Bloody animal

Alol !! later dey we say men are bashing women see low reasoning @ the highest. if those women he tricked are not olosho/prostitute why expect a bank alert after sex. is that not transaction, not even a SAN can prove that as rape.
its just a breach of contract between a client & an undercover olosho, if she submit are body for forensic it gonna cummout 99% clean cos am sure no force was use beyond brain.
she should consider it a bad debt n women should learn how to make provision for bad debt grin i see you making mouth, lolzz ! God wil answer ur prayer
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by jornwhite: 10:52pm On Dec 18, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Stop cheering bad behavior. They are adults. You Want my kpekus, I want your money, an agreement is met. It's stupidity to fall short of that agreement.

Omo the guy cup done full.

Buh no be you go judge the matter, with the sort of arrangement dey had no authority can compel the guy to pay, he will surely get away be it police or court. an oral agreement is almost null/void in any court of jurisdiction.
Most naija gurls are into runs buh majority keep denying, shebi if una declare una selves its a thing we can sensitize you ladies on terms of agreement. draft document for una market, sweetcunt you don't even have reciept booklets.
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 18, 2020
Liposure:
but according to her, she was high which means she's lying
wich high abeg?
high on weed or high on trams
when a guy invites u over to a hotel and u agree to spend the night in a hotel room with him then its obvious what u as a lady would be doing with in between close doors in the hotel room nau
lets be honest with ourselves cheesy
if she wanted nothing to do with the guy she would have refused spending the night with man in the hotel room
the guy no pay the complete fee and thats where he erred
i dont believe the rape allegation
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by jornwhite: 11:04pm On Dec 18, 2020
lefulefu:
i remember one time i was saying most ladies who are single and living in abuja its prostituition they mostly engage and someone was saying its a lie that its not every single lady living in abuja.look at this one nau..dem say she be singer but she is doing runz as side hustle in abuja.Abuja is really naija"s sin city cheesy

It everywhere oga, where i am chilling now is a place stock with gurls in higher institutions nd that how it as been. these are the gurls other guys chase during the day n take on date. its everywhere
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
I just dey laugh grin. Nawa oo grin
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Uzorinco: 11:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
Olosho kobo kobo
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by jornwhite: 11:28pm On Dec 18, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

So even if she willingly went into his room with him, are you saying he still can't rape her?

You gurlz are the reason why men consider ladies as low thinkers, why will a lady agree to follow a male stranger to an hotel in the 1st place.
you follow a man to an hotel room, you enter sit down on the bed is enough consent ... if not sex what was suppose to go down. prayer & counselling/deliverance or what
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Negotiate: 11:33pm On Dec 18, 2020
DebbieBianca:
Singer, Queency Benna has taken to social media to cry for help after allegedly being raped.

According to Benna, a man raped her in a hotel in Abuja, leaving her feeling depressed and suicidal.

She shared his name, photos, and screenshots of chats they allegedly exchanged to back her claims that he raped her.

She said the man who is said to be a doctor, invited her for dinner and she was initially sceptical. She said she later went and it turned out she made "a big mistake".

She called him a "bloody hell rapist" and added that she's waiting for the doctor's report to be out.

She tagged the Nigerian police to her post.

Below are screenshots and a video posted by Queency, saying she's tempted to jump from the 9th-floor window where she was.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dufcrkN7cSU

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CI6WHfqMITt/?igshid=buzm82lpz377

Olosho intentionally added screenshot where he said her pucci was sweet so she can get more clients.

[size=30pt] ASHAWO [/size]

1 Like

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Acekidc4(m): 11:35pm On Dec 18, 2020
Proffdada:
You're an enabler and as stupid as she is

You are More Stupid than Me and Her
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by vincentjk(m): 11:41pm On Dec 18, 2020
This is actually funny to me

Like she think say she get sense abi Wetin? See her ugly red face
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 18, 2020
Very ugly creature, someone let me know the date of her funeral so that i can go eat free food.
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Tonitoniton(m): 11:48pm On Dec 18, 2020
DebbieBianca:
Singer, Queency Benna has taken to social media to cry for help after allegedly being raped.

According to Benna, a man raped her in a hotel in Abuja, leaving her feeling depressed and suicidal.

She shared his name, photos, and screenshots of chats they allegedly exchanged to back her claims that he raped her.

She said the man who is said to be a doctor, invited her for dinner and she was initially sceptical. She said she later went and it turned out she made "a big mistake".

She called him a "bloody hell rapist" and added that she's waiting for the doctor's report to be out.

She tagged the Nigerian police to her post.

Below are screenshots and a video posted by Queency, saying she's tempted to jump from the 9th-floor window where she was.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dufcrkN7cSU

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CI6WHfqMITt/?igshid=buzm82lpz377

So, this ashawo is also a singer? No wonder the Nigeria air waves is full of poisonous hellish sounds cos their are coming from ashawo and junkies.

What a shame!!!

Tomorrow a man will Mary this ashawo. Shameless souls.

Another product of bad parenting

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Chinese Boss Cripples Ogun Worker With Kung Fu Kicks- The Punch / New Ways of Scammers and How I Was Almost Duped In Ikorodu Today / Man Drowned Wife At Caribbean Sea During Honeymoon To Inherit Her Estate(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.