Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys (20242 Views)

Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys, Auwal Daudawa Shot Dead / Interview With Auwal Daudawa, Kidnapper Of Kankara Schoolboys / Govenor Matawalle Negotiated Release Of Kankara Schoolboys Without Paying Kobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by MrDoGood(m): 11:24am On Dec 18, 2020
I just dey shame cry embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by Roseakam51: 11:25am On Dec 18, 2020
This country sef!

Meanwhile, if you know anyone in Abuja, Enugu or Ebonyi.. The C21FG Int'l is currently selecting few partners who are open minded and entrepreneurial in nature.
Kindly send INTERESTED And your Location to this number: 09036040454
Good luck in advance!
Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by Germi9: 11:26am On Dec 18, 2020
he refused to call them terrorists,he rather said abductors
Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by demmydemmy: 11:26am On Dec 18, 2020
aiit
Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by Emperor4tune(m): 11:26am On Dec 18, 2020
anyone believing this trash is likely to be a laboratory rabbit

1 Like

Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by nkiliuzo(m): 11:27am On Dec 18, 2020
do they think Nigerians are gullible fools, the way this government just publish lies out and expect every dick, tom and harry to believe astounds me.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by VaselineCrew: 11:27am On Dec 18, 2020
How can a President never do a live interview with the Press of the country?

Na wa

What is this 20 sec clip about?

I guess I've been spoilt watching Trump and other civilized leaders go back and forth with the press, no matter how idiotic the questions may seem.

Here in Nigeria, we get, pictures and 20 second clips every 2 months.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by Unik3030: 11:27am On Dec 18, 2020
osamz007:
RUBBISH.

A WHOLE GOVERNMENT STAGING A KIDNAP.

BUHARI AND HIS DULLARDS THINKS WE ARE ALL PRIMARY 5 KIDS.

I JUST HOPE INVESTORS CAN NOW ENTER THE NORTH
but if it were to b d case of d chibok girls u won't call it staging,abeg appreciate people for once.

I don't care if u are anti Buhari but b objective in your criticism
Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by ChiefSosa(m): 11:29am On Dec 18, 2020
If there's adequate security in these schools, I don't think we'll be having all these school children kidnappings issues. It's ALWAYS POOR schools they are kidnappings these Hundreds of children from. MONEY SPEAKS IN NIGERIA. Politicians and all these so called big men and big women are not worried about there kids getting kidnapped, why? 1) The kids are abroad 2) The ones in Nigeria have adequate security provided for them.
Nigeria's problem cannot be solved; make money and forget bullshít!!!Life is too short.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by sojfarm: 11:29am On Dec 18, 2020
He allude to settlement, whereas, Masari said no ransom was paid
Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by felixnkubi: 11:30am On Dec 18, 2020
which person will believe that terrorist went and kidnap kids which must have been a lot of work for them only to then release them from the kindness of their heart without demanding anything!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by SavageMaster: 11:31am On Dec 18, 2020
RealEzee:
He said: "I spoke with the governor, I congratulated him and I congratulated the army that organized the operation and settlement of the abductors and getting the children" .

Thought they don't negotiate with terrorists and bandits abi d mode of operation don change ni? Haaa even the army was part of the negotiation, e b tins them dey settle abductors grin

Hypocrites all over, they should also negotiate with Boko Haram na abi da one come hard ni?

E be like say na the Army go deliver the "settlement" money to the bandits before the boys were released.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by symbianDON(m): 11:31am On Dec 18, 2020
buhari is the only president in the world who needs video evidences for his own people to believe him.....why why why?? jubril why??

1 Like

Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by Dbiz1111(m): 11:31am On Dec 18, 2020
The best president of this generation!! You don't need to thank the Governor Mr. Presido. All thanks goes to you cool.
Wailers food don done grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by nogragra: 11:32am On Dec 18, 2020
DebbieBianca:
President Muhammadu Buhari has spoken on the successful rescue of the abducted Kankara students by the Nigerian Army.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIieA9Pozvk

The president, in a video released on Twitter, said he has called the Katsina State Governor to congratulate him on the release of the boys.

He said: "I spoke with the governor, I congratulated him and I congratulated the army that organized the operation and settlement of the abductors and getting the children.

"The military is well trained. I think they are sufficiently motivated. The governor, he has been up and doing since it happened and I congratulated him that the children have been successfully recovered."

He continued: "We have a lot of work ahead of us and some of the things we may not say. I don't want to compromise the security and the efforts being put by the law enforcement agencies.

"But, really, we are acutely aware of our responsibilities. Our responsibility is to secure the country, so we have a lot of work to do."

Source:
https://mobile.twitter.com/MBuhari/status/1339832456678154241
This messenger of death must resign sharperly as president who his interview hep?
Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by Asukuebira1: 11:32am On Dec 18, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
You can never convince IPOB supporters, ENDSAR Coup plotters, Twitter mobs and the rest anti Nigerian citizens that the boys were released without paying one kobo.

They are adamant, you can never convinced gullibles and those unfit to think that buhari is doing his job..the only solution is to leave them in depression with facts.

If you like show them real videos of any positivity, negativity have clouded their sense of reasons to the extend that they now see good as evil
YOU HAVE SAID IT ALL.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by Charleys: 11:32am On Dec 18, 2020
PopSmoke:
sad

Can't even hear anything

Look at the man leading 200m people

So pathetic

Hahahahaha this guy.

You heard but you can't make meaning from. It.
Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by WHITELIGHTER: 11:33am On Dec 18, 2020
"settlement of the abductors"

I rest my case there

1 Like

Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by Centcanada: 11:33am On Dec 18, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
You can never convince IPOB supporters, ENDSAR Coup plotters, Twitter mobs and the rest anti Nigerian citizens that the boys were released without paying one kobo.

They are adamant, you can never convinced gullibles and those unfit to think that buhari is doing his job..the only solution is to leave them in depression with facts.

If you like show them real videos of any positivity, negativity have clouded their sense of reasons to the extend that they now see good as evil
I pity ur generation unborn.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by Charleys: 11:33am On Dec 18, 2020
Asukuebira1:
YOU HAVE SAID IT ALL.

This was predicted the day of the kidnap

https://www.nairaland.com/6311696/kastina-kidnap-another-opportunity-loot

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by dododawa1: 11:33am On Dec 18, 2020
Stage game
Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by Neddstark: 11:34am On Dec 18, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Bandits knew the government was on their trail and there was no escape. The boys have already been sighted. They had to negotiate a safe passage and leave the boys. That is exactly what happened. Bad market for them. Now is time to eliminate these bandits.
Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by Charleys: 11:34am On Dec 18, 2020
felixnkubi:
which person will believe that terrorist went and kidnap kids which must have been a lot of work for them only to then release them from the kindness of their heart without demanding anything!

I believe grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by Ronaldinho10(m): 11:35am On Dec 18, 2020
this is good
Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by haqun: 11:36am On Dec 18, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Walahi you have said it all
Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by Tolexandre: 11:37am On Dec 18, 2020
DebbieBianca:
President Muhammadu Buhari has spoken on the successful rescue of the abducted Kankara students by the Nigerian Army.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIieA9Pozvk

The president, in a video released on Twitter, said he has called the Katsina State Governor to congratulate him on the release of the boys.

He said: "I spoke with the governor, I congratulated him and I congratulated the army that organized the operation and settlement of the abductors and getting the children.

"The military is well trained. I think they are sufficiently motivated. The governor, he has been up and doing since it happened and I congratulated him that the children have been successfully recovered."

He continued: "We have a lot of work ahead of us and some of the things we may not say. I don't want to compromise the security and the efforts being put by the law enforcement agencies.

"But, really, we are acutely aware of our responsibilities. Our responsibility is to secure the country, so we have a lot of work to do."

Source:
https://mobile.twitter.com/MBuhari/status/1339832456678154241
[b]How many millions did they pay this time? [/b]That should be the real questions because it looks staged to me
Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by pharmagba: 11:40am On Dec 18, 2020
Bibrish

Someone should tell be this is not a cartoon!

Why are top TV stations not airing this
Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by RealEzee(m): 11:41am On Dec 18, 2020
SavageMaster:

E be like say na the Army go deliver the "settlement" money to the bandits before the boys were released.
u sef dey see am abi grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by Nato008(m): 11:42am On Dec 18, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
call Arise news journalist to interview him
please don't go there, we might never recover from that trauma.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by Josywhyte: 11:43am On Dec 18, 2020
And some fools will believe this crap coming from a lifeless president. Where are the pictures of the released students? Where is any proof they were kidnapped? No picture of destruction of properties from the school,no gun shots or bullet holes on the walls of the school? We haven't even seen the picture of the school,only sign post

1 Like

Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by Nato008(m): 11:43am On Dec 18, 2020
is it only me that just saw settlement of abductors there.....
Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by H4K33M(m): 11:43am On Dec 18, 2020
chatinent:
Lip-syncing. That is a pre recorded speech.

Almost every thing broadcasted in Nigeria is pre-recorded. Why?
I think the time wasted to edit a video should be about the same to record a proper one. Is it that hard?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

German Secret BND Spied On Nigerian Media, Others / Cabinet Dissolution: Scramble For Ministerial Appointments Begins / 443 Inmates Have Been Recaptured: NCoS Provide Updates On Kuje Jailbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.