Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,795 members, 7,806,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays'' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays'' (20348 Views)

Seyi Shay: I Knew About Rihanna's Pregnancy Since Last Year / Seyi Shay: I Will Get Married And Start A Family Soon But Not This Year / 2baba To Seyi Shay: “I Love The Way You Handled Your Fall On AFRIMA Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays'' by jaybenugo: 11:29am On Dec 18, 2020
Seyi Shay has described the kind of man she wants in her life, IgbereTV reports.

The singer took to her Instagram page on Thursday December 17, to offer prayers to God and gave specifications on the type of man she wants in her life.

She wrote;

''Lord provide me with a Man that Prays... and Pays. Amen.''
https://www.instagram.com/p/CI6JVa3JzyR/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays'' by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 18, 2020
"e be tins ooo
see me here you come dey look anoda place if you stay small I go change mind

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays'' by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 18, 2020
"e be tins ooo see me here
Re: Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays'' by bravy: 11:41am On Dec 18, 2020
men that can pray and pay are looking for a decent lady not a slay queen.

182 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays'' by Uprightness100(m): 11:46am On Dec 18, 2020
Prayer is Life,
Prayer is Investment,
Prayer is the link that brings Divinity to intervene in Human affairs.
Prayer is the Force that Controls the Spiritual and the Physical

It is a Risk to be Prayerless..

The Prayers of a Sinner is an abomination to GOD except it's a Prayer of Repentance..

Prayer laced with Holiness, Righteousness and Purity is the Prayer that Makes sense.
That's the prayer that puts the devil and his agents fleeing from you..

Pray ooo! Let's you be made an instrument for Mockery in this Journey of life..

The Highest Form of Prayer made in the Name of JESUS Christ

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays'' by Snaagg(m): 11:46am On Dec 18, 2020
Hmm.

Ladies, this is the adverse effect of not settling down when young - your sexual marketplace value will decline and you will find yourself crying your miserable self to sleep every night.. due to lack of male attention.

While on the other hand, men's SMV increases with age and wealth!

Every woman is "strong and independent" until they reach their 30s grin

111 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays'' by Beckysexy(f): 12:18pm On Dec 18, 2020
Amen oo.
While I spread and spend.

PS- If you like start barking over my comment, you're free because that's your problem.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays'' by Jammy2012(m): 5:45pm On Dec 18, 2020
grin The most unhappy people on the planet are mostly in the entertainment industries. Their decisions are based on the external factors. And sometimes, when ladies are in the hoeing stage, they portray themselves as commodities to be bought and not souls to be loved. I was just smirking in silence as my sister's co-worker was lamenting of getting not potential suitor grin Life will keep repeating some lessons until they are learned. Not everyone will be lucky after hoeing stage.

But a money spender and also a prayer warrior? Rarely found in the dimension....
Good luck with your search o

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays'' by slawormiir: 5:45pm On Dec 18, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Just say you are looking for Godly maga

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays'' by kubg1: 5:46pm On Dec 18, 2020
Snaagg:
Hmm.

Ladies, this is the adverse effect of not settling down when young - your sexual marketplace value will declines and you will find yourself crying your miserable selves to sleep every night.. due to lack of male attention.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays'' by JosephXavier: 5:46pm On Dec 18, 2020
That is the stage two of feminism

Stage three is trying to blackmail a man with rape allegations

Stage four is Tonto dike

66 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays'' by UnbanEbenezar: 5:46pm On Dec 18, 2020
And what does the hoe have to offer to the man?
You obviously can't find such a man in this APC regime.
Channel your energy and make good use of your PVC in 2023 for a change of government that will heal and restore our economy then you can see a man that is willing to spend on you when the economy is better.
APC is a devil incarnate party.

5 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays'' by Godoverevery: 5:46pm On Dec 18, 2020
They will say men can't do without them yet they are the one who fast and pray for marital breakthrough some even go for deliverance.

This one after hoeing around she wants a good man to have the left over......You Can see how selfish most of this ladies her.

Sheyi Shay body count will be in trillions...... a hard smoker want a dangote who is a prayer warrior.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays'' by Kendroid: 5:46pm On Dec 18, 2020
Nigerian girl's favorite line when they are tired of Wh0ring cheesy

55 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays'' by AlphikkaTech: 5:46pm On Dec 18, 2020
Hope God answers your prayers

WE ARE THE BEST WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT COMPANY IN NIGERIA

Google AlphikkaTech and see for yourself

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays'' by bigdammyj: 5:47pm On Dec 18, 2020
Noted
Re: Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays'' by millionboi2: 5:47pm On Dec 18, 2020
I need a woman her prayer will wake me up in d morning as wife or neighbor,E dey sweet me
Please we're can I found one?

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays'' by DropsMic(m): 5:47pm On Dec 18, 2020
Every woman's dream
Re: Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays'' by lagonovo: 5:48pm On Dec 18, 2020
Beckysexy:
Amen oo.
While I spread and spend.

PS- If you like start barking over my comment, you're free because that's your problem.
Pastor must hear this!

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays'' by Amoto05(m): 5:48pm On Dec 18, 2020
k
Re: Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays'' by JoeEeL(m): 5:49pm On Dec 18, 2020
Maybe the Lord will provide you with a man that prays and plays

Mad people everywia...

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays'' by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 18, 2020
Snaagg:
Hmm.

Ladies, this is the adverse effect of not settling down when young - your sexual marketplace value will declines and you will find yourself crying your miserable selves to sleep every night.. due to lack of male attention.

Have you ever considered the possibility that
1. A woman can be in a long term relationship (5 years and above) that didn't lead to marriage.
2. A lady may not be lucky with men coming her way, seeing most men are just interested in getting laid and moving on.

Have you?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays'' by 1OLAD(m): 5:49pm On Dec 18, 2020
while you spread and spend abi,?

Shioor

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays'' by Danny50: 5:50pm On Dec 18, 2020
Nonsense you will remain single forever.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays'' by Verambaa(f): 5:51pm On Dec 18, 2020
I thought she said she wants to be masturbating

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays'' by Passionate888: 5:52pm On Dec 18, 2020
Na wa
Re: Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays'' by nairaman66(m): 5:53pm On Dec 18, 2020
bravy:
men that can pray and pay are looking for a decent lady not a slay queen.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays'' by TheMan3: 5:53pm On Dec 18, 2020
The funny thing is that if you ask her, she may away she is a feminist.

Nigerians and their one-sided feminist mentality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays'' by thatsleepboy1: 5:53pm On Dec 18, 2020
This is a message to those that say “never underestimate the power of a good coochie” but I'll tell you that a man is more powerful than those things whether he is a good or a bad man. It is so sad that we don't know the value God vested on a man no matter how small he is.

Uprightness100:
Prayer is Life,
Prayer is Investment,
Prayer is the link that brings Divinity to intervene in Human affairs.
Prayer is the Force that Controls the Spiritual and the Physical

It is a Risk to be Prayerless..

The Prayers of a Sinner is an abomination to GOD except it's a Prayer of Repentance..

Prayer laced with Holiness, Righteousness and Purity is the Prayer that Makes sense.
That's the prayer that puts the devil and his agents fleeing from you..

Pray ooo! Let's you be made an instrument for Mockery in this Journey of life..

The Highest Form of Prayer made in the Ne of JESUS Christ

Righteousness89 is finally back. I'm really grateful to God Almighty. No matter what they do to you, the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ will surely prevail.

14 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays'' by Tundex911: 5:55pm On Dec 18, 2020
Hope say no be after you don fuvk finish upandan

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Asa Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today / Mr Ibu Thrills His Fans With A Dance In Liberia (Video) / Dabota Lawson Shades Yvonne Jegede Over Statement She Made About Her Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.