Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Korede Bello Gifts His Manager, Casper, A Brand New Car On His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello Gifts His Manager, Casper, A Brand New Car On His Birthday (41996 Views)

Download Fresh Music: Davido Ft Migos & Casper Nyovest - "April Prayer" / Davido Teaching Casper Nyovest The 'Shaku Shaku' Dance [PICS] / Korede Bello Leaves Mavin Records Quietly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Korede Bello Gifts His Manager, Casper, A Brand New Car On His Birthday by Dammy10: 12:00pm On Dec 18, 2020
Popular Nigerian singer Korede Bello has bought his manager of 10-years, Casper, a brand a new car to celebrate his birthday.

The singer surprised his manager by handing him the keys to a brand new 2016 Lexus ES during his birthday celebration with friends and family today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhb2UP6cJX8

Over the decade, I have had a 'friendly ghost' around me, he has fought for me (sometimes with me �), he has guided and guarded me from the wiles of this industry, made sacrifices so I can be comfortable enough to churn out the sounds that have brought you all the joy you get to feel from my music. Omo! Wahala for who no get ghost as manager o �

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI750krhxld/?igshid=1qe503wimam47

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Korede Bello Gifts His Manager, Casper, A Brand New Car On His Birthday by Dammy10: 12:26pm On Dec 18, 2020

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Gifts His Manager, Casper, A Brand New Car On His Birthday by Taiwoa990: 5:12pm On Dec 18, 2020
Congrats, happy birthday

2 Likes

Re: Korede Bello Gifts His Manager, Casper, A Brand New Car On His Birthday by janedonez(m): 5:50pm On Dec 18, 2020
Nice, loyalty, hard work, and dedication pays.
May we find people with such attributes with our circle.

6 Likes

Re: Korede Bello Gifts His Manager, Casper, A Brand New Car On His Birthday by slawormiir: 5:50pm On Dec 18, 2020
Damnnn niggarrr
Isoright...Oluwa nor shame us abeg
We dey huzzle steadily
Abeg oluwa bless our huzzle so we go fit dey buy benz and lexus
I remember my grandfather will always say to me son...
Huzzle o....because success got siblings, relatives and friends
But you see that niggarrrr called failure...he ain't got nobody
Oluwa anything make me sit down near this laptop today I nor go get up again untill you bless your boy

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Korede Bello Gifts His Manager, Casper, A Brand New Car On His Birthday by tobillionaire(m): 5:50pm On Dec 18, 2020
It's like this guy is no more into music sha... Dem zlatan, naira Marley, burna, lyta, Bella shmurda, omah lay ti take over
Re: Korede Bello Gifts His Manager, Casper, A Brand New Car On His Birthday by Firstorderwizard(m): 5:50pm On Dec 18, 2020
Ok
Re: Korede Bello Gifts His Manager, Casper, A Brand New Car On His Birthday by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 18, 2020
cheesy Nice one
Congrats
Re: Korede Bello Gifts His Manager, Casper, A Brand New Car On His Birthday by Verambaa(f): 5:51pm On Dec 18, 2020
Good

4 Likes

Re: Korede Bello Gifts His Manager, Casper, A Brand New Car On His Birthday by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:51pm On Dec 18, 2020
Korede, where are you now?
Give us more better jams biko.
Your fans are really missing you man.

For the pessimistic souls and online winches,
The anointing wey all of for @ carry,
No be una Papa mate!

In everything we do in life : GODWIN!!!

*singing*

Mavin
Eh eh
Eh eh
Korede bello
Don jazzy again oh
Omo lope
Mega superstar oh
O daa na

I don get alert
Godwin
And I don pay my rent, God win
Them been wan fall my hand but Godwin
Them been wan kill my Joy but God Win
I say anything them do na God win ona God win ona God win o
Anything them do na God Win ona God win ona God win o

I don change my name to Godwin
And omo I don buy motor, Godwin
Them say my market no go sell but Godwin
And them been say I no go blow, but God win them my broda
Make them try their luck my God go win oh

My God win oh
My Lord win oh
Anything them do na God go win oh God win oh God win oh

As you don pass exam na God Win
And dem been say you no go pass but God win
You wake up see today lasun na God Win
Robbers dey rob dem no see you broda God Win
Dem no see you my sister, na God win oh, na God win oh, na God win oh
Anything them do na God win ona God win ona God win o

As na your wedding day na God Win
And e don tey wey you dey find but God Win
So we go pop champagne today, Godwin
We go dance, dance, dance cause God Win over o
Elelele
Anything you win na God Win
And if you win election my broda God Win
Like if you win contract my friend God Win
And if you check the countdown my broda na God Win
And if your market selelele, na God win oh, na God win oh, na God win oh
Anything them do na God win oh, na God win oh, na God win oh
Why you no go dance, na Godwin oh, na God win oh, na God win oh, na God win o
Anything them do na God win oh, na God win oh, na God win oh

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Korede Bello Gifts His Manager, Casper, A Brand New Car On His Birthday by thatsleepboy1: 5:51pm On Dec 18, 2020
Good thing. He tried atleast half bread is better than none.

BTW who's that big breasted lady at the corner there?...
I no like big brea$t na a$$ I gbádùn pass ọlọhun

2 Likes

Re: Korede Bello Gifts His Manager, Casper, A Brand New Car On His Birthday by Kingjay007: 5:51pm On Dec 18, 2020
Bullocks
Re: Korede Bello Gifts His Manager, Casper, A Brand New Car On His Birthday by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 18, 2020
Omo see fine part of naija
Re: Korede Bello Gifts His Manager, Casper, A Brand New Car On His Birthday by JosephXavier: 5:52pm On Dec 18, 2020
F
Re: Korede Bello Gifts His Manager, Casper, A Brand New Car On His Birthday by ekpesa(m): 5:52pm On Dec 18, 2020
Something else took my attention.

2 Likes

Re: Korede Bello Gifts His Manager, Casper, A Brand New Car On His Birthday by complexBoss12: 5:52pm On Dec 18, 2020
I am seeing things in the penultimate pic shocked
Re: Korede Bello Gifts His Manager, Casper, A Brand New Car On His Birthday by Brandonx(m): 5:52pm On Dec 18, 2020
undecided
Re: Korede Bello Gifts His Manager, Casper, A Brand New Car On His Birthday by Jmk9292(m): 5:52pm On Dec 18, 2020
Nice gesture
Re: Korede Bello Gifts His Manager, Casper, A Brand New Car On His Birthday by Betallion: 5:52pm On Dec 18, 2020
smiley

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Gifts His Manager, Casper, A Brand New Car On His Birthday by Godsown0: 5:53pm On Dec 18, 2020
Something is wrong with the third picture grin
Re: Korede Bello Gifts His Manager, Casper, A Brand New Car On His Birthday by Danny50: 5:53pm On Dec 18, 2020
Better man
Re: Korede Bello Gifts His Manager, Casper, A Brand New Car On His Birthday by AFULA(m): 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2020
okay
Re: Korede Bello Gifts His Manager, Casper, A Brand New Car On His Birthday by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2020
Kingjay007:
Bullocks
Wetin concern bullock now
undecided
Re: Korede Bello Gifts His Manager, Casper, A Brand New Car On His Birthday by Latidoh1: 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2020
What will he now gift Don Jazzy?
Re: Korede Bello Gifts His Manager, Casper, A Brand New Car On His Birthday by Burgerlomo: 5:55pm On Dec 18, 2020
Wow! Congrat! What a lovely ride with a nice headlight (front). grin

7 Likes

Re: Korede Bello Gifts His Manager, Casper, A Brand New Car On His Birthday by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 18, 2020
Verambaa:
But his only hit song na Godwin where he come see money
Na only hit song dem take dey make money?
How many hit songs Dangote get?

2 Likes

Re: Korede Bello Gifts His Manager, Casper, A Brand New Car On His Birthday by sevo(m): 5:55pm On Dec 18, 2020
I only saw cowbell....I am a simple man....I see breasst..I comment..simple

3 Likes

Re: Korede Bello Gifts His Manager, Casper, A Brand New Car On His Birthday by bigdammyj: 5:56pm On Dec 18, 2020
Noted
Re: Korede Bello Gifts His Manager, Casper, A Brand New Car On His Birthday by Bahamas95(m): 5:58pm On Dec 18, 2020
shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Korede Bello Gifts His Manager, Casper, A Brand New Car On His Birthday by Babapyro: 5:58pm On Dec 18, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrr
Isoright...Oluwa nor shame us abeg
We dey huzzle steadily
Abeg oluwa bless our huzzle so we go fit dey buy benz and lexus
I remember my grandfather will always say to me son...
Huzzle o....because success got siblings, relatives and friends
But you see that niggarrrr called failure...he ain't got nobody
Oluwa anything make me sit down near this laptop today I nor go get up again untill you bless your boy
Na your type dey always make noise for club anytime you collect stipend, omo ase,na people like una dey shame correct working boys

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tekno Celebrates His 24th Birthday With A Childhood Photo / Photos Of Flavour & Blind Liberian Boy Who Sang Flavour's Song Better Than Him / "Simi, Your Husband's Music is Stupid" - Man Slams Adekunle Gold. Simi Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.