Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,804 members, 7,802,570 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

8-Lane Highway Linking Port-Harcourt & Obigbo (Pictures & Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 8-Lane Highway Linking Port-Harcourt & Obigbo (Pictures & Video) (48692 Views)

No Gree For Anybody: Now See This, Na Your Lane, You Go Gree? (pics) / Akwa Ibom Commences 8-Lane Construction Of Ring Road 2 (Photos) / Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8-Lane Highway Linking Port-Harcourt & Obigbo (Pictures & Video) by naijadrivablog: 5:55pm On Dec 19, 2020
Una don come again. From Rumuokwurusi to Oyigbo

2 Likes

Re: 8-Lane Highway Linking Port-Harcourt & Obigbo (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 19, 2020
thesicilian:
And we're supposed to clap because of this substandard road?
I sight an enemy of progress...People like this may hardly live long...Their jealous and hatred is killing them already...beast...

5 Likes

Re: 8-Lane Highway Linking Port-Harcourt & Obigbo (Pictures & Video) by meobizy(f): 5:58pm On Dec 19, 2020
It’s over thirty years since I understood what the government was meant to provide for people. It’s a sad case that in 2020 roads are still what the leaders and masses brag about.

2 Likes

Re: 8-Lane Highway Linking Port-Harcourt & Obigbo (Pictures & Video) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:00pm On Dec 19, 2020
thesicilian:

The only double lane in ur state of Sound is Federal road that is as dilapidated as nasarawa-Eggon road.
This is not a federal project my friend
Re: 8-Lane Highway Linking Port-Harcourt & Obigbo (Pictures & Video) by stealmatic(m): 6:00pm On Dec 19, 2020
datola:
Wike is not about wickedness all the time but nice developments.

Bro its like u dnt read b4 u comment,it is a federal project not state own

2 Likes

Re: 8-Lane Highway Linking Port-Harcourt & Obigbo (Pictures & Video) by vixpal: 6:01pm On Dec 19, 2020
God bless Fashola
God bless President Buhari
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: 8-Lane Highway Linking Port-Harcourt & Obigbo (Pictures & Video) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:01pm On Dec 19, 2020
winterfell007:
Who's handling the project is it Rivers State Government or FG?

Rivers of course

1 Like

Re: 8-Lane Highway Linking Port-Harcourt & Obigbo (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 19, 2020
uptimum123:

Go and do your own in your village and let's see if it's good as this
Is he the government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria? Should he be celebrating mediocrity because we have idiots in government? It’s because of people like you that such idiots get away with it.
Re: 8-Lane Highway Linking Port-Harcourt & Obigbo (Pictures & Video) by vixpal: 6:02pm On Dec 19, 2020
Pharaoh4rin:

Rivers of course
Federal Government of Nigeria
That is part of East-West Road

3 Likes

Re: 8-Lane Highway Linking Port-Harcourt & Obigbo (Pictures & Video) by DrayZee: 6:05pm On Dec 19, 2020
stealmatic:
Bro its like u dnt read b4 u comment,it is a federal project not state own
I think this is the road that Wike used Rivers money to construct...and started waiting for Buhari to pay Rivers back.

If it is, then I think it’s okay to say Wike did the project.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8-Lane Highway Linking Port-Harcourt & Obigbo (Pictures & Video) by DrayZee: 6:06pm On Dec 19, 2020
AdaNri1:
Is he the government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria? Should he be celebrating mediocrity because we have idiots in government? It’s because of people like you that such idiots get away with it.

There is nothing mediocre about that road. You don’t have to applaud, but don’t speak nonsense about the project either.

If we shouldn’t give any form of applause when the government does something good, then what should we do? Act like the structure doesn’t exist? Or insult them further for building it?
Allow people to appreciate things. This is good for Rivers people.

7 Likes

Re: 8-Lane Highway Linking Port-Harcourt & Obigbo (Pictures & Video) by obama30: 6:08pm On Dec 19, 2020
dogmax:
I'm not a lover of buhari but he is better than previous government in infrastructural development. People can say what they like (IPOB) I have made my point and you know it. Buhari just need to good decision to move the economy forward and tighten our security

According to Buhari is not infrastructure, but infastracsha, and I assure infastracsha por all regiean op nijeria.
Re: 8-Lane Highway Linking Port-Harcourt & Obigbo (Pictures & Video) by Bennysam: 6:08pm On Dec 19, 2020
thesicilian:

Yeah, you guys never disappoint.
I’m telling you very useless people clapping for what we vote them in to do for us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8-Lane Highway Linking Port-Harcourt & Obigbo (Pictures & Video) by DrayZee: 6:10pm On Dec 19, 2020
Bennysam:

I’m telling you very useless people clapping for what we vote them in to do for us
So what is the appropriate reaction for times when a project like this is completed?
The guy you quoted even insulted the project. Is that the more sensible reaction?

1 Like

Re: 8-Lane Highway Linking Port-Harcourt & Obigbo (Pictures & Video) by NwaforIgbo: 6:13pm On Dec 19, 2020
thesicilian:

What are you calling substandard road?? I bet you have not visited PH all thru your life.. If nit you won't dare open your mouth to refer to this road as substandard.
The OP hurriedly posted this pics. The road is yet to be completed. I believe by Latest January or February, they will commission the road.

The process they even used to build the road is a very quality and durable process.

Sai Baba, you have done well funding the PH Enugu road (PH Section). I hope he continues the road to Aba.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8-Lane Highway Linking Port-Harcourt & Obigbo (Pictures & Video) by oguns222: 6:13pm On Dec 19, 2020
thesicilian:

If it was buhari that built that road, would you have written what you wrote? No?

You are clearly bias and you are doing it like a man with low IQ.

3 Likes

Re: 8-Lane Highway Linking Port-Harcourt & Obigbo (Pictures & Video) by PHijo(m): 6:15pm On Dec 19, 2020
Biafrannuke:
Links Eastern Nigeria with 'Niger delta'?

what is Niger delta?

Check your dictionary for what a Delta is.

4 Likes

Re: 8-Lane Highway Linking Port-Harcourt & Obigbo (Pictures & Video) by Reference(m): 6:16pm On Dec 19, 2020
Good one by the Federal goverment. The road had remained unmotorable for more than a decade.

Now a plan to keep it that way by banning the parking of articulated vehicles on the tarmac and shoulders and the spilling of corrosive materials they carry.
Re: 8-Lane Highway Linking Port-Harcourt & Obigbo (Pictures & Video) by MyGeneration(m): 6:19pm On Dec 19, 2020
I so much Love Buhari.

God will continue to bless him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8-Lane Highway Linking Port-Harcourt & Obigbo (Pictures & Video) by MyGeneration(m): 6:20pm On Dec 19, 2020
Reference:
Good one by the Federal goverment. The road had remained unmotorable for more than a decade.

Now a plan to keep it that way by banning the parking of articulated vehicles on the tarmac and shoulders and the spilling of corrosive materials they carry.
Tomorrow short sighted igbos will be insulting Buhari not knowing he means well for igbo land and Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: 8-Lane Highway Linking Port-Harcourt & Obigbo (Pictures & Video) by Emperor4tune(m): 6:21pm On Dec 19, 2020
thesicilian:
i will not only clap but dance,if all stolen money was ventured to create substandard road as u claim,no road will be left untared in nigeria by now..dude always try & show little appreciation

3 Likes

Re: 8-Lane Highway Linking Port-Harcourt & Obigbo (Pictures & Video) by Spiritz: 6:21pm On Dec 19, 2020
thesicilian:
Yeah, you guys never disappoint.
how many kilometres? they just work a small section

1 Like

Re: 8-Lane Highway Linking Port-Harcourt & Obigbo (Pictures & Video) by MyGeneration(m): 6:21pm On Dec 19, 2020
This road has been bad for over a decade and buhari fixed it, he didn't just fix it he makes it a 10lane road.

Baba I salute

4 Likes

Re: 8-Lane Highway Linking Port-Harcourt & Obigbo (Pictures & Video) by MyGeneration(m): 6:23pm On Dec 19, 2020
naijadrivablog:
Una don come again. From Rumuokwurusi to Oyigbo
How u mean?
Re: 8-Lane Highway Linking Port-Harcourt & Obigbo (Pictures & Video) by Originalsly: 6:23pm On Dec 19, 2020
Nice video.... and fair commentary. If the road was neglected by past administrations I see no reason why the present one should not be commended for "carrying out their duty". Users.... so far... how much time is saved in travelling because of this new stretch?

3 Likes

Re: 8-Lane Highway Linking Port-Harcourt & Obigbo (Pictures & Video) by MyGeneration(m): 6:23pm On Dec 19, 2020
thesicilian:
Na y ipob no fit ever succeed for anything

2 Likes

Re: 8-Lane Highway Linking Port-Harcourt & Obigbo (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 19, 2020
This psychiatrist patient spamming NL with nude is doing a huge disservice to this forum. Can't mods ban his IP?

I have been embarrassed by those nudes that someone I held in high esteem saw me scrolling hurriedly over the nonsense while checking news on FP.

Seun please do something about this. Every FP thread here carries nude. We have children handle our phone sometimes

1 Like

Re: 8-Lane Highway Linking Port-Harcourt & Obigbo (Pictures & Video) by MyGeneration(m): 6:25pm On Dec 19, 2020
dogmax:
I'm not a lover of buhari but he is better than previous government in infrastructural development. People can say what they like (IPOB) I have made my point and you know it. Buhari just need to good decision to move the economy forward and tighten our security
Buhari remains Nigerias best leader ever.

There's a reason y the north respect him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8-Lane Highway Linking Port-Harcourt & Obigbo (Pictures & Video) by sencekompis: 6:26pm On Dec 19, 2020
NIGERIA PROBABLY THE WORST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD... keep celebrating ur money
Re: 8-Lane Highway Linking Port-Harcourt & Obigbo (Pictures & Video) by AwkaFinest: 6:29pm On Dec 19, 2020
vixpal:

Federal Government of Nigeria
That is part of East-West Road

That is not part of east-west road sir.
Re: 8-Lane Highway Linking Port-Harcourt & Obigbo (Pictures & Video) by MyGeneration(m): 6:30pm On Dec 19, 2020
meobizy:
It’s over thirty years since I understood what the government was meant to provide for people. It’s a sad case that in 2020 roads are still what the leaders and masses brag about.
If u are really the one who said this u won't support Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos To Demolish Landmark Beach Resort For Coastal Road / The Bariga Waterfront Jetty And Ferries That Ambode Commissioned (Photos) / Why We Joined US, Canada Evacuation Trains — Dual-citizen Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.