Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,875 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:41 AM

If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? - Celebrities (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? (35510 Views)

12 Beautiful Photos Of The Nigerian Celebrity Who Allegedly Baths With Milk And / Don Jazzy Called Out As A Top Celebrity Who Services Abuja Big Men Intimately / I Can’t Date A Man Who Can't Buy Me A Car – Maame Yaa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by Samrid: 10:11am On Dec 19, 2020
I prefer Rihanna
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by CastingCrowns(f): 10:13am On Dec 19, 2020
mubrix:

You are beautiful �
Thank you.
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by ukpahu(m): 10:25am On Dec 19, 2020
Bob riskey
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by abiolamitodun(m): 10:30am On Dec 19, 2020
For ever niniola....If I told u my lady said this to my face that if I am rich today that I chase after her...I was like aww no NW...I just like her..

Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by Greatfullheart: 11:14am On Dec 19, 2020
I love busty/curvy ladies. I have many of them i would love to date. But i love to date Nicki Minaj, Katy Perry, Megan the Stallion, Cardi B, Iggy Azelea. Etc
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 19, 2020
It would have Michael Jackson but he's late. So I opt for Messi, he is decent, not into women, loaded, humble.

3 Likes

Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by CuteMike01(m): 12:17pm On Dec 19, 2020
iamloyalty:
It would have Michael Jackson but he's late.
So I opt for Messi, he is decent, not into women, loaded, humble.
Michael Jackson is still my favourite musician till now. Rare to see a girl who strikes on Michael Jackson. Mind sharing your fav songs?
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by fijiuba: 12:42pm On Dec 19, 2020
Nancy Isime
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by Typewriter(m): 1:31pm On Dec 19, 2020
cool for me it's @Tonto Dike Olakunle (mama King Andre). She is much wiser now and can handle and appreciate a real man way better. + she is now born again in deed. Help link us up! I wish God to bless me with a woman that prays, pays and play her roles with maturity and Joy of the Lord.
cool
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by kendrick93(m): 2:36pm On Dec 19, 2020
Gal gaddot
Rihanna
Nancy isime
Amber rose.
Anyone of em will be Ok by me
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by Realhommie(m): 3:59pm On Dec 19, 2020
Kelly Rowland without a doubt. I love that lady, loved her since i was a teenager. Lol

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by DrSamOnowu87(m): 5:16pm On Dec 19, 2020
Queen . Nwokoye but i hear say she don marry and she too na naija so bcus am make i jejeli go obodo Trump and over there, my crush na one wwe superstar Bayley. I love her humility,meekness,liberal mind etc. I go even like marry her. If una get link to her pls help me.
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 19, 2020
seenga:
So what? It wife to be or ur present wife if you're married, was someone's fuckmate. They bleeped her really hard and she moaned really loud. So shut the hell up

Hahahaha! TRUE though we no dey fight oh lol.
Thing is, there is this feeling of superiority one gets when you see another fella literally Praying for a chance to bang your ex-playmate.
You know!
Pesin wey I Strife pieces, na him that nigga dey Beg him god for! Haha! coz of say she don famous.
Mtcheww! SMH, Life no balance shaa.
We Men really deserve a bit more in this game called Love.
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 19, 2020
webshopNG:

shocked
Nothing spoil sha...why fame no take you. Sheybe una do am together

Calm down bro, not everyone needs that bitch(fame).
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by makeherscream(m): 7:09pm On Dec 19, 2020
Comedian2019:

You get her contact?
no grin

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by Holybaddo: 11:11pm On Dec 19, 2020
as for me omo na dj cuppy her nyash go soft well well if u see ask d thing dey vibrate wen she dey swim
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 20, 2020
CuteMike01:

Michael Jackson is still my favourite musician till now. Rare to see a girl who strikes on Michael Jackson. Mind sharing your fav songs?

Will u be there,
Remember the time,
They don't care about us,
The way u make me feel,
Earth song,
Stranger in moscow,
For all the children,
One day in your life,
We are the world,
Heal the world (My best)

MJ is still the one for me till infinity.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by CuteMike01(m): 11:38am On Dec 20, 2020
iamloyalty:

Will u be there,
Remember the time,
They don't care about us,
The way u make me feel,
Earth song,
Stranger in moscow,
For all the children,
One day in your life,
We are the world,
Heal the world (My best)

MJ is still the one for me till infinity.
wink
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by Damfostopper(m): 3:41am On Dec 22, 2020
Priyanka Chopra..... she's a former miss world for a reason
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by seenga(m): 11:29am On Dec 22, 2020
HMMM
CalvinGaye:

Hahahaha! TRUE though we no dey fight oh lol.
Thing is, there is this feeling of superiority one gets when you see another fella literally Praying for a chance to bang your ex-playmate.
You know!
Pesin wey I Strife pieces, na him that nigga dey Beg him god for! Haha! coz of say she don famous.
Mtcheww! SMH, Life no balance shaa.
We Men really deserve a bit more in this game called Love.
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by Victor6998: 1:21pm On Dec 22, 2020
Vee
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by Typewriter(m): 10:16pm On Jan 24, 2021
Tonto Dike head!
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by CharlesInce: 5:42pm On Apr 22, 2021
I really like Alicia Keys and would like to have dinner with her. Alicia is a talented singer, musician, actress, and author of many of her songs. Besides, she is very close to people and participates in various charity projects, which is amazing! Many people get her support and love. I follow her Instagram page and am always happy when she shares new videos that improve my mood. I've recently found the dissidences blog with exciting success stories of Youtubers. I think this is my chance to succeed, and maybe then I can meet Alicia in real life.
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by fadal(m): 2:50pm On Apr 23, 2021
MULATTO
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 23, 2021
[color=#770077][/color]Let's make your event amazing!
Queensworth events specializes in decorations, catering, cakes, smallchops etc.
We are dedicated to meeting your needs for any occasion at reasonable rates. Call / watsapp on 08030991262

Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by kinsun: 5:50pm On Nov 17, 2021
me I am dating Tiwa savage
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by kinsun: 5:52pm On Nov 17, 2021
Samrid:
I prefer+ Rihanna
why
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by kinsun: 5:54pm On Nov 17, 2021
ukpahu:
Bob riskey
you get mind

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Actresses And Their Role Models ( Photos ) / Tonto Dikeh Attends Owambe In See-Through Outfit / Patapaa Pauses Performance, Picks Money Thrown At Him And Continues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.