Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? (35637 Views)

12 Beautiful Photos Of The Nigerian Celebrity Who Allegedly Baths With Milk And / Don Jazzy Called Out As A Top Celebrity Who Services Abuja Big Men Intimately / I Can’t Date A Man Who Can't Buy Me A Car – Maame Yaa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by Lazykulture: 6:38pm On Dec 18, 2020
Jaden Smith. Since childhood wink
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by fergie001: 6:39pm On Dec 18, 2020
ElValiente:

No dambaru ti. Opor yenyen padi me. grin grin grin
grin grin grin

It is not like I hate her sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by Yemisi87: 6:40pm On Dec 18, 2020
Mother of dragons in Game of thrones because I love tough girls.

4 Likes

Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by Arvelo(m): 6:40pm On Dec 18, 2020
emperorzz:
Ireti doyle! My sugar mummy for life!
Seconded... God bless you

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by sylve11: 6:41pm On Dec 18, 2020
fergie001:

Bloody Hell!

grin grin cool
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by sylve11: 6:43pm On Dec 18, 2020
PharmSam:
Destiny Etiko

your taste of women nor be here............ sad cool
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by Zooposki(f): 6:43pm On Dec 18, 2020
Mohammed. From the way they describe him in the quaran, he go sabi the action and them dey get big cassava.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by Nigra(f): 6:43pm On Dec 18, 2020
Drake ohhhh,I just love the way he is.. grin kiss

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by Mryacks: 6:43pm On Dec 18, 2020
CuteMike01:
If you ever had the opportunity to date a celebrity of your choice , who would that be and why? For me I would choose Arianna grande. That girl is too sweet. No blame me o. Na her type I dey like cool grin.

Over to you which celeb would you like to date?

Modified : Pls share your reasons along side your crushes to keep the vibe alive. By the way pictures speak louder than words. Thanks

Abroad: JLo
Naija: Genevieve
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by EyezofGod120: 6:44pm On Dec 18, 2020
grin folorunsho alakija
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by adeskee(m): 6:44pm On Dec 18, 2020
Bidemi kosoko

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by Cutehector(m): 6:45pm On Dec 18, 2020
fergie001:

Respect yourself and choose another person.
grin You crushing on her too cheesy
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by Beckysexy(f): 6:45pm On Dec 18, 2020
Edyice:

Beckysexy dey look for money grin

For me Na Rihanna or tiwa

Those beautiful got soft ASS
Lol grin
Who told you they have a soft ass?
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by obama30: 6:46pm On Dec 18, 2020
CuteMike01:
If you ever had the opportunity to date a celebrity of your choice , who would that be and why? For me I would choose Arianna grande. That girl is too sweet. No blame me o. Na her type I dey like cool grin.

Modified : Pls share your reasons along side your crushes to keep the vibe alive. By the way pictures speak louder than words. Thanks

The question should be, if you are to bleep professional Olosho, who are you going to manage? or who are you going to wast your hard earn money on?
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by fergie001: 6:46pm On Dec 18, 2020
Cutehector:
grin You crushing on her too cheesy
No.
Na me get am.
I don't need to crush on what's mine. grin

She has this sexual appeal that heightens when she talks.
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by yesloaded: 6:46pm On Dec 18, 2020
CuteMike01:

Chai

10yrs ago: Ini Edo
Reason: shes not fat, not slim, not too short or tall

Nowadays: My future woman grin

Abegiiii

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by Beckysexy(f): 6:46pm On Dec 18, 2020
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by Oovi5(f): 6:47pm On Dec 18, 2020
ehix89:
Oovi5
yeah?
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by DeAlphaMale(m): 6:47pm On Dec 18, 2020
I have a long list ooo.
Nicki minaj
Arianna grande
Riele downs
Madisyn Shipman
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 18, 2020
EyezofGod120:
grin folorunsho alakija
Ole! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by Codyt(m): 6:49pm On Dec 18, 2020
Definitely Dj Cuppy
All in all, I admire her goofiness and free-spiritedness.

P.s.. I love that thing she does with her tongue.
#Sigh

4 Likes

Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by Palmerbarry: 6:50pm On Dec 18, 2020
Zendaya Maree of Spider man
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by thaoriginator: 6:51pm On Dec 18, 2020
Venessa Blings aka Gaza Slim..

Shawty is as sweet as vanilla chocolate.. But ah one man she say sadly cry

Mi bloodclaat

Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by 6ixT8: 6:52pm On Dec 18, 2020
Vanessa Ende
pardon the spelling of her surname.
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by ElValiente(m): 6:56pm On Dec 18, 2020
fergie001:

grin grin grin

It is not like I hate her sha cheesy
lol. grin cheesy Egbon sef like better thing. Opor yenyen Egbon me tuale ooo cheesy

Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by jaydeevaa(f): 6:57pm On Dec 18, 2020
Uzor Arukwe or Ray Emodi...2 fine men
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by fergie001: 6:58pm On Dec 18, 2020
ElValiente:
lol. grin cheesy Egbon sef like better thing. Opor yenyen Egbon me tuale ooo cheesy
wink
W'agbayi

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by DimIsaac10(m): 6:58pm On Dec 18, 2020
Shekau
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by ElValiente(m): 6:59pm On Dec 18, 2020
fergie001:

wink
W'agbayi
Oshe baami grin
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by pegix(m): 6:59pm On Dec 18, 2020
Na to just date myself remain like dix biko embarassed embarassed
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by ElValiente(m): 6:59pm On Dec 18, 2020
DimIsaac10:
Shekau
oginin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh: I Will Open An OnlyFans Page And Serve Nigerians Ikwerre Styles / Nina Ivy Onyenobi Goes Bald In New Pictures / ''Bad Wife Kills Faster Than Poverty" - Lanre Gentry, Mercy Aigbe’s Ex-Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.