Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,822 members, 7,806,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

The Most Important Benefit Of Meditation (2020) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Most Important Benefit Of Meditation (2020) (144 Views)

See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures / The Most Important Lesson From The Alarming Surge of Pastors' Rape Cases / The Most Important Type of Tithe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Most Important Benefit Of Meditation (2020) by mekelthunder: 12:55pm On Dec 18, 2020
This video focuses on the most important benefit of meditating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HFi71zjTys
Re: The Most Important Benefit Of Meditation (2020) by Bobnatural: 10:48pm On Jun 07, 2021
Good video, now I want to try meditating. Hope it will help!
Re: The Most Important Benefit Of Meditation (2020) by Flamecost: 10:52pm On Jun 07, 2021
That is an exciting video! I remember myself when I was not practicing any meditation, and I was furious. All the time, I couldn't reach all the goals that I wanted, and I couldn't concentrate on what I was doing. That was a stressful period for me, and I got really separated until my friend suggested I try virtual meditation classes. Then, my life radically changed. I started to manage my stress, my self-awareness increased, I started to focus on the present, reduced negative emotions, had more imagination and creativity, and became patient and tolerant. SO I totally recommend meditation to everybody. That is really useful!

(1) (Reply)

Homily / Solemnity Of Mary, Mother Of God. / ,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.