Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,477 members, 7,781,391 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:43 PM

Abdulkadir Jimoh Dies Of Pneumonia, "Not COVID-19" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulkadir Jimoh Dies Of Pneumonia, "Not COVID-19" (27905 Views)

Abdulkadir Kure Son, Umar Sues Mother, Siblings Over Late Father’s Property / Lawmaker, Tijjani Abdulkadir Jobe Beaten By Kano Youths Over Non-Performance / Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abdulkadir Jimoh Dies Of Pneumonia, "Not COVID-19" by powerfulguy: 1:03pm On Dec 18, 2020
Cross River State Commissioner of Police, Mr Abdulkadir Jimoh, has passed on.

Mr Jimoh who is from Kwara State died at the University of Calabar Teaching Hospital, UCTH, repeatedly of pneumonia complications this morning.

A source close to the man, Mr Rasheed Olariwaju the AIT reporter in Cross River told newsmen that the man was rushed to the UCTH this morning where gave up the ghost.

“Nobody should tell you he died of COVID-19 but the doctors said he died of pneumonia”.

He said as a Muslim plans are afoot to take his body to Kwara state for Muslim rites and subsequent burial.

Ms Irene Ugbo, the Cross River State Police Command spokesman did not pick calls on his gsm but another police source said the man was diabetic and had complained of not feeling well for some time.

“They have told us to report today at State Police Command headquarters by 3.00 pm to solidarity with him as he is to be given an award for excellent services but nobody told us he is dead.”. The source said.

https://www.today.ng/news/nigeria/cross-river-police-chief-dies-pneumonia-complications-333938/amp?__twitter_impression=true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulkadir Jimoh Dies Of Pneumonia, "Not COVID-19" by powerfulguy: 1:21pm On Dec 18, 2020
The Cross River State Commissioner of Police, Abdulkadir Jimoh, has died of COVID-19.

HumAngle gathered that Jimoh died at the University of Calabar Teaching Hospital Isolation centre.
https://humangle.ng/cross-river-police-commissioner-dies-of-covid-19-amidst-second-wave/
Re: Abdulkadir Jimoh Dies Of Pneumonia, "Not COVID-19" by Pierocash(m): 1:28pm On Dec 18, 2020
Rip to him.

But each time I hear about the death of police men, I pretend like I am sad. But the truth is, I feel kind of happy because this monsters in uniform has caused us more pain than good.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulkadir Jimoh Dies Of Pneumonia, "Not COVID-19" by nyiamfrank: 1:43pm On Dec 18, 2020
Pneumonia in isolation centre?
This is the first time I'm hearing that pneumonia has something to do with isolation centre.

We can't say the truth

the worst is we can't even lie!

who do us?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdulkadir Jimoh Dies Of Pneumonia, "Not COVID-19" by FarahAideed: 1:46pm On Dec 18, 2020
Pneumonia or COVID?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulkadir Jimoh Dies Of Pneumonia, "Not COVID-19" by CleanBranding42: 2:03pm On Dec 18, 2020
It is well

. Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

2 Likes

Re: Abdulkadir Jimoh Dies Of Pneumonia, "Not COVID-19" by slawormiir: 2:03pm On Dec 18, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Rest in peace

Pierocash:
Rip to him.

But each time I hear about the death of police men, I pretend like I am sad. But the truth is, I feel kind of happy because this monsters in uniform has caused us more pain than good.

I understand you niggarrrr
But no matter what the dead should be treated with a little bit of nervousness and respect

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abdulkadir Jimoh Dies Of Pneumonia, "Not COVID-19" by Downey(f): 2:03pm On Dec 18, 2020
Most things now a days is totally misunderstood
Re: Abdulkadir Jimoh Dies Of Pneumonia, "Not COVID-19" by GboyegaD(m): 2:03pm On Dec 18, 2020
May his soul rest in peace.

The article has too many spelling and grammar errors.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulkadir Jimoh Dies Of Pneumonia, "Not COVID-19" by adexeli(m): 2:03pm On Dec 18, 2020
Death respects no one... RIP
Re: Abdulkadir Jimoh Dies Of Pneumonia, "Not COVID-19" by StagethemTVee: 2:04pm On Dec 18, 2020
It
Re: Abdulkadir Jimoh Dies Of Pneumonia, "Not COVID-19" by Enudapan: 2:04pm On Dec 18, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Rip
Re: Abdulkadir Jimoh Dies Of Pneumonia, "Not COVID-19" by capitalzero: 2:04pm On Dec 18, 2020
FarahAideed:
Pneumonia or COVID?
Covid pneumonia

6 Likes

Re: Abdulkadir Jimoh Dies Of Pneumonia, "Not COVID-19" by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 18, 2020
Can't waste my RIP for a police officer. Wicked people they all are

1 Like

Re: Abdulkadir Jimoh Dies Of Pneumonia, "Not COVID-19" by Yankiss(m): 2:05pm On Dec 18, 2020
This is a very sad news. May Allah grant him Aljanat Fidaus. A very handsome officer. Look at the error out there. OP please make a correction. How do u mean - died....repeatedly or u meant reportedly?

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abdulkadir Jimoh Dies Of Pneumonia, "Not COVID-19" by Exc2000: 2:05pm On Dec 18, 2020
sad

Covid 19 second wave

RIP sir

Re: Abdulkadir Jimoh Dies Of Pneumonia, "Not COVID-19" by twize(m): 2:06pm On Dec 18, 2020
Whether it's pneumonia or Covid 19. He is dead please let's accord him some respect. RIP sir

1 Like

Re: Abdulkadir Jimoh Dies Of Pneumonia, "Not COVID-19" by Alfarisiey: 2:06pm On Dec 18, 2020
a
Re: Abdulkadir Jimoh Dies Of Pneumonia, "Not COVID-19" by FarahAideed: 2:06pm On Dec 18, 2020
capitalzero:

Covid pneumonia

Hian
Re: Abdulkadir Jimoh Dies Of Pneumonia, "Not COVID-19" by Tonylyte(m): 2:06pm On Dec 18, 2020
lol, people can lie ooo. I was just sitting with a town planning head-not up to 30minutes ago, and he showed me the call he made with the commissioner, just to make a point in an argument we were having, only for me to log in to see this news.
Re: Abdulkadir Jimoh Dies Of Pneumonia, "Not COVID-19" by ogaemma: 2:07pm On Dec 18, 2020
Calabar have the lowest crime rate in Nigeria today is because of this man.
CP JIMOH fought Cultism and Kidnapping to a standstill in Calabar.
We will miss him.
RIP TO THE GALLANT OFFICER.

11 Likes

Re: Abdulkadir Jimoh Dies Of Pneumonia, "Not COVID-19" by AgroSeeds: 2:07pm On Dec 18, 2020
Rip to him. God rest his soul. This covid has really become something in this world
Re: Abdulkadir Jimoh Dies Of Pneumonia, "Not COVID-19" by uniquetechng: 2:07pm On Dec 18, 2020
Thank God they didn't say he died of Covid-19 this time, this audio covid-19 in Nigeria is become stale and highly annoying.
Re: Abdulkadir Jimoh Dies Of Pneumonia, "Not COVID-19" by yaki84: 2:07pm On Dec 18, 2020
Most journalist are worst than almajiri.
Imagine using his in the same sentence with miss...
Pathetic..
As for the dead, i have no comment

1 Like

Re: Abdulkadir Jimoh Dies Of Pneumonia, "Not COVID-19" by StagethemTVee: 2:07pm On Dec 18, 2020
And to say we have all thrown all covid precautions to the wind
Re: Abdulkadir Jimoh Dies Of Pneumonia, "Not COVID-19" by Mutemenot(m): 2:08pm On Dec 18, 2020
This one is gone, all earthly commitment has become a waste to him

1 Like

Re: Abdulkadir Jimoh Dies Of Pneumonia, "Not COVID-19" by yaki84: 2:09pm On Dec 18, 2020
ogaemma:
We will miss him.
Which calabar?
The one they kidnap people every minutes of An hour?
They are kidnapping even periwinkle sellers, laundry guys and so irrelevant figures?
How did he help stop crime?

4 Likes

Re: Abdulkadir Jimoh Dies Of Pneumonia, "Not COVID-19" by officialteemi(m): 2:11pm On Dec 18, 2020
ogaemma:
We will miss him.
Which Calabar is that..
The Same Calabar that Kidnapping and cutism are like 5&6...
Stop the lie,plz

4 Likes

Re: Abdulkadir Jimoh Dies Of Pneumonia, "Not COVID-19" by Chukwudubem0: 2:11pm On Dec 18, 2020
R. I. P

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dongara, Gbajabiamila Nominated As Speaker As Voting Begins In House Of Reps / Enugu 2023: I Am More Experienced Than Peter Obi - Chijioke Edeoga / Court Of Appeals Sacks Seven APC Lawmakers In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.