Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,973 members, 7,799,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) (14094 Views)

David Hundeyin Attacks Nairaland CEO Seun Osewa On Twitter (Graphic pics) / Chief Justice Of Nigeria, Tanko Muhammad Looking Fresh, Younger In New Picture / New Picture Of El-Zakzakki And His Wife Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by BOOOMNAIJA: 3:50pm On Dec 19, 2020
FarahAideed:
There is something weird about this dude sha but I can't place

The weirdness of d monalisa painting is sequel to the weirdness of seun osewa....if u know, u know.

3 Likes

Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by 1Sharon(f): 4:46pm On Dec 19, 2020
Flamemignon1:

We live in a country where we can't be ourselves. She's a lesbian and I'm gay and we both consented to the marriage of convenience

Okay, i thought she had no idea about your sexuality
Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by ak22(m): 5:02pm On Dec 19, 2020
Tiwaz2:
After ten years off the camera, The owner of this great forum, Oluwaseun Osewa has finally shared his new picture. He is now fat. Money good ooo, The real mother of transformation is money

Nice one bro
Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by Flamemignon1(m): 5:48pm On Dec 19, 2020
1Sharon:

Okay, i thought she had no idea about your sexuality
Oh she does know. I will never ever be that heartless to a woman. Hopefully by next year, we will be out of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by Uyi168: 5:51pm On Dec 19, 2020
Sunmoluvic:

You're wrong, he probably cutting it, type seun osewa on Google and go to Google images, there's a picture of him flaunting his beards back then
I've searched, I didn't see any.
Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by 1Sharon(f): 10:06pm On Dec 19, 2020
Uniquisite:

This?

@ Uyi168
Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by Annie939(f): 11:22pm On Dec 19, 2020
this one resemble woman

1 Like

Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by persius555(m): 11:22pm On Dec 19, 2020
Seun, you no go do giveaway this festive period?
Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by Nobody: 1:06am On Dec 20, 2020
Uyi168:
I've searched, I didn't see any.
Uniquisite:

This?
Go to that guy's thread, you'll see it, are you searching the wrong name or what
Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by Uyi168: 8:11am On Dec 20, 2020
1Sharon:

@ Uyi168
I saw that one.
Not very clear and the beards look malnourished.. grin
Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by WaterTheMonk(m): 1:28pm On Dec 20, 2020
Tiwaz2:
After ten years off the camera, The owner of this great forum, Oluwaseun Osewa has finally shared his new picture. He is now fat. Money good ooo, The real mother of transformation is money

Tell seun to do giveaway abeg
Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by Twutin: 6:35pm On Dec 21, 2020
Christmas is a pagan festival. Everyone is allowed to practice it.
AishaYesufu:
Seun the atheist that celebrates Christmas
Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by meobizy(f): 1:51pm On Apr 14, 2021
With that appearance he’ll remain a virgin till the foreseeable future.
Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by WaterTheMonk(m): 9:48am On May 09, 2021
Tiwaz2:
FatherChristmas
Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by AlphaSoul: 10:27pm On Jul 04, 2021
Tiwaz2:
Seun has really transformed
from the slim face and endo-morph body type of the late 2000s that
I saw at Muson. Awesome grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Petrol Market Price Hits N241, Pushes Subsidy To N76 Per Litre / Shiroro Power Plant To Operate At Full Capacity After N2.4bn Repairs / Abia Civil Servants Lock Accountant-General Out Of Office Over Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.