Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,837 members, 7,806,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Spouse - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Spouse (285 Views)

How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? / Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spouse by fati2001(m): 4:12pm On Dec 18, 2020
If you were describing your spouse to someone, what would you say?

Re: Spouse by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 18, 2020
He's cool,calm,nice,richly blessed with wisdom and very generous plus he's family oriented.That's the description I wish for

1 Like

Re: Spouse by WaterTheMonk(m): 5:03pm On Dec 18, 2020
Zzor:
He's cool,calm,nice,richly blessed with wisdom and very generous plus he's family oriented.That's the description I wish for

Wishes will keep you single. Instead of wishing, you can pick one dude and fix him to extend your desires or die single. Both is fine by me anyway,

3 Likes

Re: Spouse by bukatyne(f): 5:37pm On Dec 18, 2020
fati2001:
If you were describing your spouse to someone, what would you say?

I thought you were female
Re: Spouse by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 18, 2020
WaterTheMonk:

Wishes will keep you single. Instead of wishing, you can pick one dude and fix him to extend your desires or die single. Both is fine by me anyway,
There's nothing like fixing a grown up dude,mistakes most people make

1 Like

Re: Spouse by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 18, 2020
Girls that have time to create senseless topics and comment virtually on every thread, are nothing but one thing: jobless.

(1) (Reply)

Join The Foodcard Family Network And Never Lack Food Again In Your Family / Hundreds Hold Candlelight Procession For Late Dare Adeboye (photos) / Pathetic, Crocodile Cut Off Bride's Arm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.