Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:40 PM

"Forget About Papa Sammy, This Guy Is The Best In Photoshop" Check Out 20 Of His - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Forget About Papa Sammy, This Guy Is The Best In Photoshop" Check Out 20 Of His (1094 Views)

Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) / Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Forget About Papa Sammy, This Guy Is The Best In Photoshop" Check Out 20 Of His by kings2al1: 4:13pm On Dec 18, 2020
"Forget About Papa Sammy, This Guy Is The Best In Photoshop" Check Out 20 Of His Clean Jobs Here

[b]Can these graphics be achieve in this modern age without Photoshop? Photoshop is a fantastic software for the editing of images, website mock-ups, graphic design, retouching, applying effects, and many other wonderful works. This software has improved the capability of editing both single pictures and large groups of images. Some of those professionals in Photoshop enjoy cutting celebrities

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxDEDTmXCQk&t=637s

We all know that Papa Sammy is the best in Photoshop, but he isn't the best in reality. Please note, I don't conclude Papa Sammy's not fine, just forget him and meet this man. There was a man named "Johnny Montage" who moved hot and shocked everyone after he published his work on Photoshop. Because of his experience with Photoshop, this man made a lot of followers on his Instagram profile, Twitter page, and even on Facebook. So it's the best time to do that if you haven't met the guy.[/b]
Do you not think this guy needs to receive The Best Photoshop User"?
See More of his overwhelming Photoshop works here: https://celebrity-profile.com/forget-about-papa-sammy-this-guy-is-the-best-in-photoshop-check-out-20-of-his-clean-jobs-here/
Re: "Forget About Papa Sammy, This Guy Is The Best In Photoshop" Check Out 20 Of His by kings2al1: 8:19pm On Dec 18, 2020
Fantanstic
Re: "Forget About Papa Sammy, This Guy Is The Best In Photoshop" Check Out 20 Of His by kings2al1: 1:16pm On Dec 19, 2020
This guy is amazing

(1) (Reply)

All Women Are Players, Refuse To Be Played (PICTURES) / I Dream Of A Lady Giving Me Lap Dance Beside A River This Evening / Your Girlfriend May Be In The Marine Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.