Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,272 members, 7,807,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

This Is Injustice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Injustice (307 Views)

Nairalanders Please Come And See The Injustice Going On On Nairaland / Help Victim Of Injustice, Character Assasination,human Right Abuse / Nothing I Hate More, Than INJUSTICE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Injustice by tnerro1(m): 4:27pm On Dec 18, 2020
I saw a girl today, you know those girls you see from afar, so set you start by admiring her legs, up to her hips ,then her waist,?her flat tummy and full nice boobs. Only for you to see the face, u go shout chai!!!! How can a set girl like this be this ugly lipsrsealed

Chai, this is injustice cry cry

They need to flog the mother or the father sha
Re: This Is Injustice by Bennysam: 5:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
Like how they will flog sense into you
Re: This Is Injustice by Finnese001: 5:37pm On Dec 18, 2020
tnerro1:
I saw a girl today, you know those girls you see from afar, so set you start by admiring her legs, up to her hips ,then her waist,?her flat tummy and full nice boobs. Only for you to see the face, u go shout chai!!!! How can a set girl like this be this ugly lipsrsealed

Yeye op grin
Re: This Is Injustice by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 18, 2020
tnerro1:

4 Mentioning Her Parents.

Re: This Is Injustice by fati2001(m): 11:18pm On Dec 18, 2020
tnerro1:

we need to transfer u to the Middle East.
Re: This Is Injustice by tnerro1(m): 12:22pm On Dec 19, 2020
fati2001:

we need to transfer u to the Middle East.

Let’s go together, I hear the weather is very hot and swimming pool plenty, imagine you in bikinis wink

(1) (Reply)

Fans React As Mercy's Ex-boyfriend, Ike, Wishes Nengi A Happy Birthday / Scam Alert! Assistnigeria.org Is Fake – Fg / Suggest some good comedy movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.