Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Cubana Chief Priest Nearly Fall Down As He Rushed To Welcome Davido To Owerri. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cubana Chief Priest Nearly Fall Down As He Rushed To Welcome Davido To Owerri. (1383 Views)

Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos / See How Cubana Chief Priest Welcome Davido In Owerri (Video) / “You Can Fall Down And Die” — Bobrisky Blasts Burna Boy For Berating Blac Chyna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cubana Chief Priest Nearly Fall Down As He Rushed To Welcome Davido To Owerri. by nairafame2: 4:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
Today, Self acclaimed celebrity bar man, Cubana Chief priest nearly fell down as he run and rushed to welcome 30BG front man, Davido to Owerri.

Cubana chief priest invited Davido to Owerri just to perform at the grand opening of his big club, "Club Xshrine" located in Owerri, Nigeria.

Watch the video HERE

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Nearly Fall Down As He Rushed To Welcome Davido To Owerri. by HallaDaTruth: 4:35pm On Dec 18, 2020
Business paddies
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Nearly Fall Down As He Rushed To Welcome Davido To Owerri. by Kokoboss: 5:15pm On Dec 18, 2020
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Nearly Fall Down As He Rushed To Welcome Davido To Owerri. by silibaba: 5:23pm On Dec 18, 2020
Two toddlers.

(1) (Reply)

"It's The Lips For Me" - Lady Gushes Over Pretty Mike's Lips / 'No Be English I Use Buy My Houses And Numerous Businesses' - Bbnaija's Ka3na / Bbnaija: “I Was Already Tired Of All The Reality Show Stuff” – Saskay Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.