Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Enemies Of Nigeria Are Angry That The Boys Were Released - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enemies Of Nigeria Are Angry That The Boys Were Released (548 Views)

Why Are Obedients Angry, That The Dollar Is Crashing?? / Oyebanji: Tinubu Spoke To Me Everyday Until Abducted Pupils Were Released / Tribunal: Our Server Results Were Released By Unknown INEC Official —atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enemies Of Nigeria Are Angry That The Boys Were Released by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 18, 2020
Money hungry "activists" and so called Twitter influencers are very angry that the boys were released without paying no simple dime.

By their fruit, you shall know them, they are so sad because their business of money activism have been destroyed.

Some of these "activists", claim that, Buhari is encouraging terrorism while another have come out to say that the government was wrong in using the cattle rearers to negotiate for the release of our boys.

The plan was to cash out from this #bringbackourboys hashtag during these festive period, the purpose of the hashtags have been defeated, i wonder what is next for them.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Enemies Of Nigeria Are Angry That The Boys Were Released by Kaduna1stson: 4:46pm On Dec 18, 2020
What's next for them is to cry because we northerners are smarter than them, we cashed out on this news so fast. grin

With the president being so near, it was a perfectly timed swoop, the boys went on excursions in the forest in preparation of leaving school wham all these noise dies down.

School na scam, we will keep chopping Niger Delta oil money till them get sense grin
Re: Enemies Of Nigeria Are Angry That The Boys Were Released by RedPanthar: 4:46pm On Dec 18, 2020
Don't you people get tired of this stupidity. Smh.armies of he'll.

1 Like

Re: Enemies Of Nigeria Are Angry That The Boys Were Released by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 18, 2020
RedPanthar:
Don't you people get tired of this stupidity. Smh.armies of he'll.

We dont get tired for sharing the truth.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enemies Of Nigeria Are Angry That The Boys Were Released by RedPanthar: 5:00pm On Dec 18, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

We dont get tired for sharing the truth.

Get off my mentions. Sick full

1 Like

Re: Enemies Of Nigeria Are Angry That The Boys Were Released by Afamed: 5:09pm On Dec 18, 2020
Wailing children. Nobody can stop them. They announced to the world, when the boys were kidnapped, they started their Wailing / bitter/ pathetic life style immediately the announcement was made, regards the release of the boys.

Nobody can stop a bitter soul , from being bitter

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enemies Of Nigeria Are Angry That The Boys Were Released by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 18, 2020
RedPanthar:

Get off my mentions. Sick full

Na you create nairaland

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enemies Of Nigeria Are Angry That The Boys Were Released by adeayo1603: 6:35pm On Dec 18, 2020
Was there any kidnap in the first place.This is script playing, you people should stop fooling us.

1 Like

Re: Enemies Of Nigeria Are Angry That The Boys Were Released by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 18, 2020
My brother, seriously I am "enjoying" their wailing... Shey them think sey them fit frustrate Baba, abi? Baba go show them Hell, them never see anything. Baba go use good governance torture them.. Hahaha, them go wail and gnash their teeth tire... Nigeria must better, whether them like am not ... cheesy grin

God bless President Muhammadu Buhari.
God bless all patriotic Nigerians.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria. cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enemies Of Nigeria Are Angry That The Boys Were Released by Miracle2020: 9:35pm On Dec 18, 2020
Let them continue to cry. God pass them.
When the boys were abducted, many begin to insult buhari at every minute, some fools even ask for his resignation but now that the boys were rescued, those same good for nothing animals begin to say it was a film trick. Buhari will continue to shame his enemies in Jesus name. Amen.
God bless Buhari
God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enemies Of Nigeria Are Angry That The Boys Were Released by Rossintii: 9:53pm On Dec 18, 2020
Somebody needs to investigate that 'Aisha Yesufu'.

I even doubt that's her real name, with that muslim paraphernalia she wears and all that.

She looks very fake to me.

Like some southerner trying to cash out using fake, opportunistic activism.

Every minute she's on Twitter, shouting one rubbish or the other.

Very annoying bit.ch.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enemies Of Nigeria Are Angry That The Boys Were Released by tobechi74: 10:37pm On Dec 18, 2020
I see you are enjoying your region. Keep it up.
Re: Enemies Of Nigeria Are Angry That The Boys Were Released by freeborn02: 10:40pm On Dec 18, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Money hungry "activists" and so called Twitter influencers are very angry that the boys were released without paying no simple dime.

By their fruit, you shall know them, they are so sad because their business of money activism have been destroyed.

Some of these "activists", claim that, Buhari is encouraging terrorism while another have come out to say that the government was wrong in using the cattle rearers to negotiate for the release of our boys.

The plan was to cash out from this #bringbackourboys hashtag during these festive period, the purpose of the hashtags have been defeated, i wonder what is next for them.

You've gone to your WhatsApp group of mentally eroded idiots to go and gather your fellow cursed members to come and comment on your rubbish, right?

Like I asked earlier, don't you feel like a curse to your family each time you defend buhari's lies?
Re: Enemies Of Nigeria Are Angry That The Boys Were Released by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 18, 2020
freeborn02:

You've gone to your WhatsApp group of mentally eroded idiots to go and gather your fellow cursed members to come and comment on your rubbish, right?

Like I asked earlier, don't you feel like a curse to your family each time you defend buhari's lies?

Go and help your pregnant wife grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enemies Of Nigeria Are Angry That The Boys Were Released by freeborn02: 10:58pm On Dec 18, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Go and help your pregnant wife grin

Come to think of it, one feels the best way to make Nigeria safe for the unborn kids will be to wipe people like you out. You behave like threats to sense, dignity and honour walahi. grin.

You behave as if your brain has been evacuated. cheesy. Believe me when I say you always comment like a sworn fool. cheesy
Re: Enemies Of Nigeria Are Angry That The Boys Were Released by NYDP: 10:59pm On Dec 18, 2020
The enemies of Nigeria are those who have looted everything left for you and your children and still make you believe there's an enemy somewhere.

I'm sure you made this post with generator. So who's your enemy?

I can't hear you. Soro soke
Re: Enemies Of Nigeria Are Angry That The Boys Were Released by juman(m): 11:10pm On Dec 18, 2020
The kidnapping is a scam.

Expect more "kidnapping" soon by those herdsmen to get more free money.
Re: Enemies Of Nigeria Are Angry That The Boys Were Released by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 18, 2020
freeborn02:

Come to think of it, one feels the best way to make Nigeria safe for the unborn kids will be to wipe people like you out. You behave like threats to sense, dignity and honour walahi. grin.

You behave as if your brain has been evacuated. cheesy. Believe me when I say you always comment like a sworn fool. cheesy

I heard they say low iq is hereditary, this might just be one of the problems you have, your unborn child will suffer because of your disabilities.
Re: Enemies Of Nigeria Are Angry That The Boys Were Released by freeborn02: 11:19pm On Dec 18, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

I heard they say low iq is hereditary, this might just be one of the problems you have, your unborn child will suffer because of your disabilities.

Come to think of it, it's now I suspect what could have led to your conduct like that of a sworn fool; it must be because of your very low IQ.

I mean, how can someone who went to school make the kinds of stupid comments you make if not because of your very low IQ? Or what do you think?
Re: Enemies Of Nigeria Are Angry That The Boys Were Released by powerkey: 10:42am On Dec 19, 2020
Kaduna1stson:
What's next for them is to cry because we northerners are smarter than them, we cashed out on this news so fast. grin

With the president being so near, it was a perfectly timed swoop, the boys went on excursions in the forest in preparation of leaving school wham all these noise dies down.

School na scam, we will keep chopping Niger Delta oil money till them get sense grin

Where are the girls that were kidnapped under APC and Buhari gir several years now?

There is no worse enemy of Nigeria than people with leaking mouth like you.

Did you hear that the Terrorist Amotekun have been killing and terrorising law abiding citizens in your region?
Re: Enemies Of Nigeria Are Angry That The Boys Were Released by blamingthedevil: 11:26am On Dec 19, 2020
God punish enemies of Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Easy Way To Access Your NIN Slip, And Card With No Stress / Describe Year 2020 In One Word. / Conspiracy Realist Or Coincidence Theorist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.