Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? (36536 Views)

Unfair: This Lady Was Rejected At A Job Interview Because She Has A Big Tummy / Two Girls In Need Of A Live-in Job In Lagos / Why Is Life So Unfair? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by tyup(m): 5:33pm On Dec 18, 2020
Without going into much stories. My sis in the UK bout last month or so once shared a link to me bout the Hospital she works in had Vancancies for some foreign qualified Doctors or Nurse either practicing or internship worker. I had these besties one happened to be my Ex but we still vibe real good whilst the other happened to be a good friend of mine at school.

To cut the story short, after reading of how 9ja girls are really not appreciative of favors and reading of stories of how guys go the long length to help either their GF n friends and they later get to change in a shocking manner and especially those guys that would be like after all I've done for her she did this bla bla. I later got to finalise these girls are all the same no matter how close you think you're to them or what doubt you have bout them. Another problem was I had no Nursing Male friends, I really wanted to share the link with a guy but I checked thr I had no Gee who did or studied Nursing, the other MBBs friends I have are still in school/ serving. Well that was how I let the link slide and my sister probably found other people to fill in IDK sha

But do y'all think I wasn't at all fair to both girls?? Insults of any kind are welcomed sha smiley

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by fati2001(m): 5:34pm On Dec 18, 2020
tyup:
Without going into much stories. My sis in the UK bout last month once shared a link to me bout the Hospital she works in had Vancancies for some foreign qualified Doctors or Nurse either practicing or internship worker. I had these besties one happened to be my Ex but we still vibe real good whilst the other happened to be a good friend of mine at school.

To cut the story short, after reading of how 9ja girls are really not appreciative of favors and reading of stories of how guys go the long length to help either their GF n friends and they later get to change in a shocking manner and especially those guys that would be like after all I've done for her she did this bla bla. I later got to finalise these girls are all the same no matter how close you think you're to them or what doubt you have bout them. Another problem was I had no Nursing Guy friend I really wanted to share the link with a guy but I checked thr I had no Gee who did or studied Nursing, the other MBBs friends I have are still in school/ serving. Well that was how I let the link slide and my sister probably found other people to fill in IDK sha

But do y'all think I wasn't at all fair to both girls?? Insults of any kind are welcomed sha smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by RedPanthar: 5:37pm On Dec 18, 2020
Yes. It's not our job to domineer or dominate or determine people's destinies. That's not what redpill is about. Redpill is emotional control and mastery not woman-hating

If you withold what you can do, you're automatically playing God... And practising witchraft.

Let them be. Let them fly. Even if you'll get nothing in return. Even if there are no advantages per se you wish to exact. You just never may know what would come out of it down the line.

I've been of assistance to many male friends who are abroad and more successful, I don't feel entitled to their success so I don't feel bad in anyway.

306 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by Nazgul: 5:42pm On Dec 18, 2020
What you did was very wrong. If they did the same to you, I know you'll feel bad.

You said it clearly that they were besties meaning you weren't dating them, so what were you afraid of?

Never try to deprive another from destiny advancement because of your selfish reasons.

187 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by James4358(m): 5:43pm On Dec 18, 2020
U r nt a real niggarr bro! Help who u can help & stop generalizing! There are good & well brot up ladies out ther too!

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 6:03pm On Dec 18, 2020
I think the best way to help is helping with no expectation of anything in return. Any gender can mess up so just help them but if na guy you insist say you wan help, just help my friend who is a male nurse. grin cheesy grin Only if you can help him ni oooo, he's a wonderful person but those ladies though...

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by Acjohn(m): 6:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
What makes the devil evil is because he can't go to heaven and he doesnt want others to go. Your story sounds like that to me.

The devil also doesnt help people with no string attached and those he helps are also pay with more regrets.

If you are wise, you already understand where I am headed

182 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by faithugo64(f): 6:42pm On Dec 18, 2020
How would you feel if someone somewhere refuses to help you because of what he/she thinks of your gender?

That was immaturity

113 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by virginprincess(f): 6:47pm On Dec 18, 2020
Chai, redpill has spoilt this one's brain. grin undecided grin.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by TarOrfeeek: 6:57pm On Dec 18, 2020
There is nothing wrong with what you did.

Its the same way women use their tOtO.

They withhold it from low value men, while giving it freely to high value men.

You withheld your resource from low value people, while seeking to give it to higher value people.

Even God in heaven, our RP father, that decided that women must squat to piss - will be proud of you.

TRP

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 18, 2020
you did the right thing
these hoes ain't loyal and they hardly appreciate any help rendered to then

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by kufreabasi86191: 10:49pm On Dec 18, 2020
Chai, redpill has spoilt this one's brain. .

3 Likes

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 18, 2020
tyup:
Without going into much stories. My sis in the UK bout last month or so once shared a link to me bout the Hospital she works in had Vancancies for some foreign qualified Doctors or Nurse either practicing or internship worker. I had these besties one happened to be my Ex but we still vibe real good whilst the other happened to be a good friend of mine at school.

To cut the story short, after reading of how 9ja girls are really not appreciative of favors and reading of stories of how guys go the long length to help either their GF n friends and they later get to change in a shocking manner and especially those guys that would be like after all I've done for her she did this bla bla. I later got to finalise these girls are all the same no matter how close you think you're to them or what doubt you have bout them. Another problem was I had no Nursing Guy friend I really wanted to share the link with a guy but I checked thr I had no Gee who did or studied Nursing, the other MBBs friends I have are still in school/ serving. Well that was how I let the link slide and my sister probably found other people to fill in IDK sha
I think you only averted getting used and visciously spitted on after.
If any of them was really worth it, I trust your natural instinct and conscience to never allow you but since you were able not to allow it slip with no guilt, that's an indication you averted what would have been a terrible mistake.

faithugo64:
How would you feel if someone somewhere refuses to help you because of what he/she thinks of your gender?
That was immaturity
It was not because of what he thought of their gender but what he thought of their gestures.
If he had another another sister or another female friend who was kind and helpful to him, he would have recommended her without hesitation.

UndauntedYOCA:
I think the best way to help is helping with no expectation of anything in return.
Yeah, the Holy Bible did say something about that, it also told us to help our enemies but it never instructed us to give an enemy or potential enemy an edge over ourselves. That is why you're expected to tread with caution and allow wisdom which is the principal thing, to rule your heart when taking vital decisions.

StacyO:

Op if this is true,expect same thing from another.
Someone else will deprive you of your shine in due time. smiley
Perhaps it doesn't exactly work that way.
Karma judges the intention, not the action. So he might be rewarded positively for this act, instead of being deprived.

Then from another perspective, don't you think like you've said, these ladies he deprived are getting rewarded for all their previous bad behaviours? So if tyup was being hired by Karma to pay back the ladies for their past bad behaviours; in due time Karma would reward him bountifully for a job well done.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by tyup(m): 11:29pm On Dec 18, 2020
light099:

If any of them was really worth it, I trust your natural instinct and conscience to never allow you but since you were able not to allow it slip with no guilt, that's an indication you averted what would have been a terrible mistake.

Thanks man, normally helping girls have always been a big issue to me, stories heard, lessons learn et al. my biggest wish was that I had a guy that fit in but none was

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 18, 2020
When you let tricks get to you.

Lol Op if this is true,expect same thing from another. Someone else will deprive you of your shine in due time. smiley

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by tyup(m): 7:49am On Dec 19, 2020
StacyO:

Lol

If it's happen to come from a girl or lady, trust I wount be pained or feel as bad

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by Kapilta(m): 7:54am On Dec 19, 2020
sad Humans and selfishness. If you can't share with the one you called EX for whatever reason, how about d one u call friend?

25 Likes

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by Ablemed: 7:55am On Dec 19, 2020
to me I would say you did nothing wrong....cause investing in a Lady these days is like planting on a Rock expect nothing bountiful Infact expect the Regular words "What has he done that no guy has done Bfr"

I'll leave the matter over to

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by Ablemed: 7:56am On Dec 19, 2020
light099:

It was not because of what he thought of their gender but what he thought of their gestures.
If he had another another sister or another female friend who was kind and helpful to him, he would have recommended her without hesitation.

Yeah, the Holy Bible did say something about that, it also told us to help our enemies but it never instructed us to give an enemy or potential enemy an edge over ourselves. That is why you're expected to tread with caution and allow wisdom which is the principal thing, to rule your heart when taking vital decisions.

Perhaps it doesn't exactly work that way.
Karma judges the intention, not the action. So he might be rewarded positively for this act, instead of being deprived.

Then from another perspective, don't you think like you've said, these ladies he deprived are getting rewarded for all their previous bad behaviours? So if tyup was being hired by Karma to pay back the ladies for their past bad behaviours; in due time Karma would reward him bountifully for a job well done.

Nna ehn ur not at all wrong. me sef would have done same. those genders ain't worth any favor of any kind bruh

10 Likes

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by BigJoe19: 8:02am On Dec 19, 2020
No be by force to render help, let the girls go and look for help elsewhere. You did what you wanted and no one should hold you to ransome.

9 Likes

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by BigJoe19: 8:04am On Dec 19, 2020
StacyO:

Lol
So? Why should a person feel bad if someone else doesn't help?

6 Likes

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by BigJoe19: 8:06am On Dec 19, 2020
faithugo64:

That was immaturity
He has a reason for not helping, so what's immature in that?

2 Likes

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by troublemakea(m): 8:29am On Dec 19, 2020
Well I'll leave the matter over to the Redpill boss in the House to address this issue

Cc; Cutehector wyry popsmoke AfvckingAlpha odinson1 lefulefu hashtagged falcon01 slawomir heniford2 RAGGA40
bobowaja lyriclekidd Gentle0wavez OscarJaden collinsuchendu alpharoyalty millionboi2 TheLionofLasigi Escabado Biglugard DukeJoe17 21cents chatinent Bendent19 meobizy BigBellyBurst Realtord43 Europeanian
offset67 Dliquidmetal Liposure Snaagg Franktom247 karkinase idu1
Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by Cutehector(m): 8:45am On Dec 19, 2020
TarOrfeeek:
There is nothing wrong with what you did.

Its the same way women use their tOtO.

They withhold it from low value men, while giving it freely to high value men.

You withheld your resource from low value people, while seeking to give it to higher value people.

Even God in heaven, our RP father, that decided that women must squat to piss - will be proud of you.

TRP
cool
Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by AFvckingAlpha(m): 8:52am On Dec 19, 2020
The fvck

Niggarr!!

You did what you thought was right.

It always pans down to the fact that man aint just.

Think man is fundamentally good at your own peril.

Everybody just be looking out for themselves.

I said what I said.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by SweetCunt97(f): 8:54am On Dec 19, 2020
tyup:

To cut the story short, after reading of how 9ja girls are really not appreciative of favors and reading of stories of how guys go the long length to help either their GF n friends and they later get to change in a shocking manner and especially those guys that would be like after all I've done for her she did this bla bla. I later got to finalise these girls are all the same no matter how close you think you're to them or what doubt you have bout them. Another problem was I had no Nursing Male friends, I really wanted to share the link with a guy but I checked thr I had no Gee who did or studied Nursing, the other MBBs friends I have are still in school/ serving. Well that was how I let the link slide and my sister probably found other people to fill in IDK sha

Sooo a link that wasn't even helpful to you, u couldn't share with ladies it would benefit for your own selfish reasons? Tell me how u not a witch

15 Likes

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by SweetCunt97(f): 8:56am On Dec 19, 2020
BigJoe19:
He has a reason for not helping, so what's immature in that?
Can u imagine!? That's bad bro.
Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by Sixfeetbelle: 9:24am On Dec 19, 2020
Ablemed:

Nna ehn ur not at all wrong. me sef would have done same. those genders ain't worth any favor of any kind bruh

But are you helping them because you expect them to be indebted to you or what? That's the real question here.

9 Likes

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by hashtagged(m): 9:47am On Dec 19, 2020
Well bro it might seem like a bad decision to most people but it wasn't, these ladies won't reason you if they had such slots and even if you had helped them, that's it they won't remember you 100%.

My advice better look for a family member to link there like cousin, niece or nephew or your male padi cause these are the only people who will remember you

9 Likes

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by Jonasbadoo(m): 9:56am On Dec 19, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

But are you helping them because you expect them to be indebted to you or what? That's the real question here.
No the real question here is why do you feel he should help them because they're women? the fact is he owes no one anything period
Nigerian bitches and their disgusting entitlement mentality

16 Likes

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by Jonasbadoo(m): 9:58am On Dec 19, 2020
Op you did well , you don't owe any body any fuvking thing ...
After all how many ladies have sent their guy or a male friend to abroad before? Leeches everywhere

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) / BUA Group Massive Recruitment 2017 / An Accountant Lost His Job, See Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.