Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? (36558 Views)

Unfair: This Lady Was Rejected At A Job Interview Because She Has A Big Tummy / Two Girls In Need Of A Live-in Job In Lagos / Why Is Life So Unfair? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by luminouz(m): 1:26pm On Dec 19, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

He has done wrong by looking for his 'cut' in helping them. He doesn't have to think about what the person would do for them or in their shoes before helping them. Some people recommend others for a job without wondering if the person would recommend them were it vice versa. That's service and selflessness.

By the way, anyone who thinks exactly like you postulated above needs to review his life.

Yen yen yen....
Goan make me lunch, right NOW
Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 19, 2020
StacyO:
When you let tricks get to you.

Lol
Op if this is true,expect same thing from another.
Someone else will deprive you of your shine in due time. smiley
it was not their shine see in this life when you loss another gain am happy for what the op did the one his sister later dash the opportunity need it more than them

1 Like

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by Liposure: 1:29pm On Dec 19, 2020
To whom much is given much is expected (that is why we help one another regardless of gender sterotypes)

2 Likes

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by UCHIHAmask: 1:30pm On Dec 19, 2020
if that's the case.
why didn't you look for needy strangers that can feel that space..
i tell you,there is more probability that they would be forever grateful to you in all ways even without you making an agreement to enforce it.
nevertheless,help should be selfless,you shouldn't expect a thing from it,like the ones that pay tithes just to get Gods blessings but would never help the poor around them...

yes,you were unfair,its more like payback
Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by Ginaz(f): 1:30pm On Dec 19, 2020
DrayZee:

Guys have a lot of responsibilities, fine. As you didn’t see any guy to give, you couldn’t even help your “besties” out?

You aren’t a friend to them. If you truly saw them as friends, you wouldn’t have hindered any opportunity from reaching them.
It’s even worse that the stupid reason you have is that “they won’t appreciate it”?
They should bow down and worship you just because you decided to help them out?

Even more stupid is the fact that you’re judging your “besties” (people you are supposed to know better than anyone) by worthless gender stereotypes.
Wahala for who no fit think for himself.

Exactly . you summarised everything as it is. He's just being wicked . there was a guy who offended me. A work opportunity came and I gave his contact so he could get the job. He was called for the job at my street . my house is close to the location. When he was coming he saw me and I could see how ashamed he felt when he saw me.

He sent me a message apologizing for his mistakes but I waved it off as nothing .

We should learn to keep differences aside when it comes to helping people.

9 Likes

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by LordKO(m): 1:31pm On Dec 19, 2020
Come on! Humanity comes before any needless gender segregation and discrimination. Learn to relate with people based on their ethical leanings rather than nomenclature, sentiment, or stereotype.

You're wrong, provided that in the cause of your interactions and closeness with them over the years, none of them has given you a reason to believe that men from strong ethical leanings, or men in general, are foolish.

As a principle, the kinds of women and men who don't deserve voluntary favor/altruism from me are the self-absorbing or opportunistic ones - they can only benefit from my generic generosity where and when necessary.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by sexuential: 1:32pm On Dec 19, 2020
tyup:
Without going into much stories. My sis in the UK bout last month or so once shared a link to me bout the Hospital she works in had Vancancies for some foreign qualified Doctors or Nurse either practicing or internship worker. I had these besties one happened to be my Ex but we still vibe real good whilst the other happened to be a good friend of mine at school.

To cut the story short, after reading of how 9ja girls are really not appreciative of favors and reading of stories of how guys go the long length to help either their GF n friends and they later get to change in a shocking manner and especially those guys that would be like after all I've done for her she did this bla bla. I later got to finalise these girls are all the same no matter how close you think you're to them or what doubt you have bout them. Another problem was I had no Nursing Male friends, I really wanted to share the link with a guy but I checked thr I had no Gee who did or studied Nursing, the other MBBs friends I have are still in school/ serving. Well that was how I let the link slide and my sister probably found other people to fill in IDK sha

But do y'all think I wasn't at all fair to both girls?? Insults of any kind are welcomed sha smiley

U'll understand better the extent of your deed when u find urself in similar situation.
The grace of God we enjoy today isn't becos we are saints or sinners, it's His Divine will upon us as an ever loving Father. Yet, a simple chance of playing the scale balance, u chose to abandon the role. Wait for ur turn

6 Likes

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by ManIzHot: 1:35pm On Dec 19, 2020

There is always a difference in helping people because you really care, and helping people "because no body knows tomorrow and also wanting some kinda favour in return"

we practise the latter often

And that is not of God!

That is out of hypocrisy!

There is always room for change...... Work on your self and be a better person

tyup:
Without going into much stories. My sis in the UK bout last month or so once shared a link to me bout the Hospital she works in had Vancancies for some foreign qualified Doctors or Nurse either practicing or internship worker. I had these besties one happened to be my Ex but we still vibe real good whilst the other happened to be a good friend of mine at school.

To cut the story short, after reading of how 9ja girls are really not appreciative of favors and reading of stories of how guys go the long length to help either their GF n friends and they later get to change in a shocking manner and especially those guys that would be like after all I've done for her she did this bla bla. I later got to finalise these girls are all the same no matter how close you think you're to them or what doubt you have bout them. Another problem was I had no Nursing Male friends, I really wanted to share the link with a guy but I checked thr I had no Gee who did or studied Nursing, the other MBBs friends I have are still in school/ serving. Well that was how I let the link slide and my sister probably found other people to fill in IDK sha

But do y'all think I wasn't at all fair to both girls?? Insults of any kind are welcomed sha smiley

5 Likes

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by DAVE5(m): 1:42pm On Dec 19, 2020
RedPanthar:
Yes. It's not our job to domineer or dominate or determine people's destinies. That's not what redpill is about. Redpill is emotional control and mastery not woman-hating

If you withold what you can do, you're automatically playing God... And practising witchraft.

Let them be. Let them fly. Even if you'll get nothing in return. Even if there are no advantages per se you wish to exact. You just never may know what would come out of it down the line.

I've been of assistance to many male friends who are abroad and more successful, I don't feel entitled to their success so I don't feel bad in anyway.

I like your maturity, couldn’t have been said better
Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by worworbabe: 1:42pm On Dec 19, 2020
tyup:

Internet should not be for idiotss. Because some people said this or that on nairaland, you decided to believe it is so about all women including your friends.

Don't take everything you read here seriously. Most of you are kids sha.

6 Likes

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by Openbusiness: 1:43pm On Dec 19, 2020
tyup:

You did nothing wrong. Don't let anyone guilt trip you. People have preferences and you have yours. Continue helping your fellow men whenever you have the chance to do it. They are more likely to appreciate you and return the favor at another time in future. Men are more naturally instinctively loyal by nature, we hardly forget those who helped us when we needed it badly. The other co-species are like cats, dey don't send anybody oh, your reward is in heaven grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by Mac2016(m): 1:43pm On Dec 19, 2020
Nazgul:
What you did was very wrong. If they did the same to you, I know you'll feel bad.

You said it clearly that they were besties meaning you weren't dating them, so what were you afraid of?

Never try to deprive another from destiny advancement because of your selfish reasons.
In addition to your submission above

Bad act.. Why shd you find to be "worshipped" for helping people. Your fear of not being appreciated later made you slide what could have changed your friend's story for good.. The job occupant now that doesn't even know you exist will praise you now... Change o

5 Likes

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by COdeGenesis: 1:45pm On Dec 19, 2020
tyup:

Are u doing it because it's the right thing to do or because you need something in return? If everybody thinks the same way you do, you probably won't even get the link in the first place from your sister. After all, if she gives you the link she wouldn't benefit anytin from u in return

1 Like

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by Cleanworld(f): 1:46pm On Dec 19, 2020
tyup:

Your have 60% Narcissist traits
first job is not directly link to you nor are you working in that office, you ain't even sure if the ladies are qualify or not but you have calculated the end result
What if the one you will help now end up being your future helper? don't you known that helping people is like banking for the future espcially when you are not hoping to gain from it.

Have it in mind that not all story end up bad...you only get to hear about the bad ones

start sowing good seed in people's life and build bridges.

My2cent.

6 Likes

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by maiquel: 1:46pm On Dec 19, 2020
Redpill wannabe
That's how foolish you people have turned to.
You don't want people to call you a simp or a bluepiller.

You forget that tables turn, and that blessings comes in different pack and sizes.
You denied someone of something beneficial because of one lame belief.

He goat... cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by VEXT: 1:50pm On Dec 19, 2020
maiquel:
Redpill wannabe
That's how foolish you people have turned to.
You don't want people to call you a simp or a bluepiller.

You forget that tables turn, and that blessings comes in different pack and sizes.
You denied someone of something beneficial because of one lame belief.

He goat... cheesy

Y e so pain you.... Everyone has the right not to help any one in life.... So free him.... Miss shegoat..

1 Like

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by hstar: 1:54pm On Dec 19, 2020
Is alright
Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by balingaonline(m): 1:59pm On Dec 19, 2020
you have done ur worst already, what concern us with your stupid action.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by alizma: 2:00pm On Dec 19, 2020
tyup:

One small help you can't do, now this will hunt you all through your life.
Before you say nothing will hunt you, sebi your sister don fill the space, why do you think you asking us to tell you whether you are right or wrong? The hunting continue

3 Likes

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by stonecoldcafe: 2:01pm On Dec 19, 2020
tyup:
Without going into much stories. My sis in the UK

To cut the story short, after reading of how 9ja girls are really not appreciative of favors and reading of stories of how guys go the long length to help either their GF n friends and they later get to change in a shocking manner and especially those guys that would be like after all I've done for her she did this bla bla. I later got to finalise these girls are all the same no matter how close you think you're to them a smiley

They say black man nor like to help theirselves abroad. Well not all black men but it's kinda easier with Asians. Your own was to help if you could. I'm not sure if you want the ladies to be kissing your feet upndan after the
help. Besides they are only friends with no strings attached, so what would you have required from them afterwards
on a continuous basis? God Amighty helps us too whether we fail him or not later. Try and be like your heavenly father
Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by PisciMan: 2:07pm On Dec 19, 2020
Stop feeling guilty if you finally helped someone.

Let's imagine you picked your bestie, you prolly didn't pick anyone else based on personal reasons.

You can't help everybody. You're just a man.
Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by Healthquest: 2:12pm On Dec 19, 2020
tyup:

den y not come drop it here...
Redpil or wat De call it s really disturbing u...
I derive joy helping pple especially wen De grew to anoda level....

Not necessary I chop but if De gve me fine and if she didn't no pro.
It will even increase my ego to boast to her dat, I made u what you are today even though we r not in gud term again. Never try such again.
I ve series of babes av helped, some later Carry d toto con gve me ,some get away with it.
I remember one dat I use to gve money all d time even though she has said we can't Av anything and I shud only buy her product... On a fateful day, she was too bore and ask we go out to a night show unfortunately we can't go bak to her house cos d gate will b locked by den so we took a walk to my house which is closer to d venue and dats how small touch she say it out dat we can go down. I surprised because I tot she will sleep on d couch while I goto d room but nah, she planned it and now we r bak to only vibe.
My conclusion, derive Joy helping people, it will boast your ego not necessary for u to get anything in return
Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by maiquel: 2:15pm On Dec 19, 2020
VEXT:

Y e so pain you.... Everyone has the right not to help any one in life.... So free him.... Miss shegoat..

I'm not pained... if you don't have anything to say just GTFO!
Are you him? Why quote me telling me about rights?
You're also a male goat.
And I'm not a she FYI.

5 Likes

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 19, 2020
Tyup_ pls my brother has a nursing degree frm unizik & needs the link(he's always wanted t work in uk) call 08162842870
Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by oxiide22(m): 2:19pm On Dec 19, 2020
tyup:

you're very right man
Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 19, 2020
Dear tyup !

I will only type this once, brother forget the hype by shallow people who think life is all black and white. What you did is bad, very bad! For humanity sake, you call these two your "besties" . Something made them your friends to start with. How would you have felt if a supposed "friend" boycott an opportunity that could have helped your Life? How would you feel if you get to know that a "friend" didn't help you because you are short, tall, dark, light-skinned, big or small head etc? Things you have no control over?

You know the irony in this, your friends are oblivious of your actions, you alone bear the guilt and will continue to skip beats anytime you see them. Joke is on you brother! The sad part is, Karma does not necessarily come directly. Who knows a GUY or even your future WIFE may pay you back your coin in the most painful unforgettable way.

What's there in sharing a link, they might not have even been selected for the job in the long run, but you would have done your part and have peace. Sometimes I wonder why you all let gender banters get into your heads.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by oxiide22(m): 2:24pm On Dec 19, 2020
Cleanworld:

Your have 60% Narcissist traits
first job is not directly link to you nor are you working in that office, you ain't even sure if the ladies are qualify or not but you have calculated the end result
What if the one you will help now end up being your future helper? don't you known that helping people is like banking for the future espcially when you are not hoping to gain from it.

Have it in mind that not all story end up bad...you only get to heasr the bad ones

start sowing good seed in people's life and build bridges.

My2cent.
shut up! how many people did u ever help in your life?
Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by seanwilliam(m): 2:24pm On Dec 19, 2020
Ginaz:

Exactly . you summarised everything as it is. He's just being wicked . there was a guy who offended me. A work opportunity came and I gave his contact so he could get the job. He was called for the job at my street . my house is close to the location. When he was coming he saw me and I could see how ashamed he felt when he saw me.

He sent me a message apologizing for his mistakes but I waved it off as nothing .

We should learn to keep differences aside when it comes to helping people.
make we hear word jare .. ye ye ye..

Ok God wey create people wey Dey sleep under bridges, or mad people wey Dey room about or people with critical medication conditions , or extremely poor people , will you now say God is wicked ?

I’ve noted something about naija girls, y’all sabi play victim cards when the game is not in your favor.. and to the bolded no one cares about that .. and I tbh I don’t believe that atall ..

Well to the op , you have done well.. I’ll rather feed a dog than to feed naija girls .. even though a dog is an animal , it will forever appreciate me..

And to y’all shouting and blaming the op, even God that created us expects something in return after doing us favor .. and remember Jesus said “ we should act like God’

And we never knew if the said ladies are paying for karma of what they did..

If I was the one, I’ll create a topic on nairaland before the opportunity slips away and I’ll find a sensible guy to give the slot make he travel out go Dey enjoy his life..

Naija ladies are wicked and selfish... they bank on you when they’re � 100% sure they’re winning ...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by Dalil8: 2:32pm On Dec 19, 2020
LadyTianna:

Lol see how you're contradicting yourself. The northern princesses are males abi. The gender is not important. Its called karma. You ignored people you could have helped, therefore people will ignore you in situations where they can be of help. Amen

Unfortunately that's not how life works. Sometimes, the reward for Bad is Good.

Tyup I'm so pleased to hear this, i have sworn never to help anything female in my lifetime, even in the next.

1 Like

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by capitalzero: 2:32pm On Dec 19, 2020
tyup:

It was wrong
Do good without expect anything favour in return

1 Like

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by Heavance(m): 2:40pm On Dec 19, 2020
You should have helped out.
When helping, do not expect anything in return, just be good.
Just imagine how you would have changed their lives for better, if you had helped out.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by Janet200: 2:40pm On Dec 19, 2020
You have a bad spirit you need to pray against. Spirit of jealousy. You have done the calculations of how successful they will be but you never had the thought of them helping you in future. You rise by lifting others up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BUA Group Massive Recruitment 2017 / An Accountant Lost His Job, See Why? / Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Recruitment 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.