Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,483 members, 7,808,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? (36557 Views)

Unfair: This Lady Was Rejected At A Job Interview Because She Has A Big Tummy / Two Girls In Need Of A Live-in Job In Lagos / Why Is Life So Unfair? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by humilitypays(m): 2:43pm On Dec 19, 2020
tyup:
Without going into much stories. My sis in the UK bout last month or so once shared a link to me bout the Hospital she works in had Vancancies for some foreign qualified Doctors or Nurse either practicing or internship worker. I had these besties one happened to be my Ex but we still vibe real good whilst the other happened to be a good friend of mine at school.

To cut the story short, after reading of how 9ja girls are really not appreciative of favors and reading of stories of how guys go the long length to help either their GF n friends and they later get to change in a shocking manner and especially those guys that would be like after all I've done for her she did this bla bla. I later got to finalise these girls are all the same no matter how close you think you're to them or what doubt you have bout them. Another problem was I had no Nursing Male friends, I really wanted to share the link with a guy but I checked thr I had no Gee who did or studied Nursing, the other MBBs friends I have are still in school/ serving. Well that was how I let the link slide and my sister probably found other people to fill in IDK sha

But do y'all think I wasn't at all fair to both girls?? Insults of any kind are welcomed sha smiley
instead of condemning you, people should reflect over this scenario. Especially ladies, this should be a wake up call to Nigerian ladies to change their ways.

Many guys are doing what this op did without telling anybody, and nobody can change their mindset towards ladies.

Ladies sit up! Some of you have ruined the chances of other ladies.

Ladies reflect on this, ask yourself why you as a lady is wicked and selfish to men in your life Ask yourself why you never add any meaningful value to the lives of your boyfriend, husband and male friends

As you reflect on this, make a resolve to be a good lady that makes positive impact in the life of anybody you come across.

Condemning the op won't stop plenty other men out there from doing same.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by jahlove4jah: 2:43pm On Dec 19, 2020
Heart of men is wicked.

May God protect us from the hands of those we call friends.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by Martinez39s(m): 2:45pm On Dec 19, 2020
Ginaz:

What you did is extremely wicked and unchristian. God shines his light upon the wicked and the good. He shines his light upon the rich and the poor and gives them food to feed from the soil.
What if those girls were your sisters ? You judged them based on theories. May God have mercy on your soul .
Doesn't this make God unjust and unwise? If you were God, would you make your light shine on a Nigerian politician, child abusers, and serial killers?

2 Likes

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by lanreHeda: 2:51pm On Dec 19, 2020
Janet200:
You have a bad spirit you need to pray against. Spirit of jealousy. You have done the calculations of how successful they will be but you never had the thought of them helping you in future. You rise by lifting others up.
w
Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by Martinez39s(m): 2:56pm On Dec 19, 2020
tyup:
Without going into much stories. My sis in the UK bout last month or so once shared a link to me bout the Hospital she works in had Vancancies for some foreign qualified Doctors or Nurse either practicing or internship worker. I had these besties one happened to be my Ex but we still vibe real good whilst the other happened to be a good friend of mine at school.

To cut the story short, after reading of how 9ja girls are really not appreciative of favors and reading of stories of how guys go the long length to help either their GF n friends and they later get to change in a shocking manner and especially those guys that would be like after all I've done for her she did this bla bla. I later got to finalise these girls are all the same no matter how close you think you're to them or what doubt you have bout them. Another problem was I had no Nursing Male friends, I really wanted to share the link with a guy but I checked thr I had no Gee who did or studied Nursing, the other MBBs friends I have are still in school/ serving. Well that was how I let the link slide and my sister probably found other people to fill in IDK sha

But do y'all think I wasn't at all fair to both girls?? Insults of any kind are welcomed sha smiley
Some wise men are beginning to wake up. Instead of helping women and elevating their statuses out of kindness and thinking they will reciprocate or at least be appreciative, ❌ grin men have decided to wise up, take their chances, and let women sort out their own issues by themselves. Also, some wise men are beginning to put themselves and other men first (eg. OP was looking for his male friends instead, a man giving his fellow man a ride instead of a woman). I hope men will stop extending to women favours that women will never extend to them.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by Janet200: 2:56pm On Dec 19, 2020
lanreHeda:
why must it be men always raising women up na ? haba

It’s not about gender, in his case he has no male friend that was suitable for the position. It’s jealousy ‘ make I come help them, make them better pass me’

4 Likes

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by MummyD2020(f): 2:57pm On Dec 19, 2020
hashtagged:
Well bro it might seem like a bad decision to most people but it wasn't, these ladies won't reason you if they had such slots and even if you had helped them, that's it they won't remember you 100%.

My advice better look for a family member to link there like cousin, niece or nephew or your male padi cause these are the only people who will remember you

See how people are quick to conclude. What makes u feel his cousin is even worth it? Becos it's a cousin? Male padi dont stab their fellow buddies at d back abi? Go figure..

The guy was simply playing God.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by Prinnce1: 2:59pm On Dec 19, 2020
tyup:

bruh what you did was wrong and also right, I don't know what you have passed through ladies hands to act up like her. My brother once arranged a girl here in Nigeria for his friend in Texas for marriage it wasn't up to two month when she scandalized my brother to the guy this she did so that she will be in charge, those gender called women are very Sly. Anyways the three bedroom flat he got for her expired, the guy placed someone to monitored her closely only discovered she changes guys like pants, anyways she is back to square one, no monthly stipend of 150k again. Fear women
Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by MummyD2020(f): 3:00pm On Dec 19, 2020
Janet200:

It’s not about gender, in his case he has no male friend that was suitable for the position. It’s jealousy ‘ make I come help them, make them better pass me’

Correct jare! Both genders. Have devils and good people. People will just be fuming for female matter like say no be woman born them. Mþhewww

1 Like

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by Magnoliaa(f): 3:01pm On Dec 19, 2020
I believe your Conscience is the greatest Judge here, op. smiley I see no reason for this thread, more so if that conscience is dead and you subscribe to no moral codes...

And life might just, in its usual oddities, find a way to make you realize the impact of what you did - whether it's unfair or not. *shrugs*

1 Like

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by tyup(m): 3:04pm On Dec 19, 2020
mrblessed:
You are guilt-stricken because you are a good man, which is something good and commendable. But if it were these ladies who were in a position to render assistance to you, would they assist you? Your guess is good as mine. No lady assists a man, any man, without doing profound calcalation on what such assistance would fetch her. It is my view that you know these ladies very well, and can vouch they are not eligible to be assisted by you. You haven't done any wrong.

The most sensible comment I've read so far but no one understands fortunately for me, I don't give a damn bout what they said on my Mention or whateva insult they've hurled on here cool
Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by MummyD2020(f): 3:05pm On Dec 19, 2020
Heathrow44:
Tyup_ pls my brother has a nursing degree frm unizik & needs the link(he's always wanted t work in uk) call 08162842870

OP see a guy oya answer am sharperly. Ndi guys

1 Like

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by Bankalert(m): 3:05pm On Dec 19, 2020
While both gender are prone to uncertainties in future, you can't deny it is a natural thing for women. Women feel entitled to your money, your assistance, everything. If he gave them the opportunity and it worked out well, same ladies will ignore him in future, call him a broke guy and even tell him "what did you do for me?" "You were only a tool" bla bla bla...

Nonetheless, only render help as long as your feel comfortable with it to both genders.

I borrowed a lady a sum of money last week to help her broke corper sister. She promised to pay back the next day or the following week. The following week has ended and she does not want to pay up the money after calling her about three times for it. Is this what we expect to get when we help ladies? I swore in the past never to borrow a lady money and i decided to make an exception for her(she is not a close friend sef) .

Now she just made me realised helping ladies(not sisters, mothers, or even girlfriends) is not worth it 95% of the time. They always feel entitled to it!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by MummyD2020(f): 3:07pm On Dec 19, 2020
humilitypays:
instead of condemning you, people should reflect over this scenario. Especially ladies, this should be a wake up call to Nigerian ladies to change their ways.

Many guys are doing what this op did without telling anybody, and nobody can change their mindset towards ladies.

Ladies sit up! Some of you have ruined the chances of other ladies.

Ladies reflect on this, ask yourself why you as a lady is wicked and selfish to men in your life Ask yourself why you never add any meaningful value to the lives of your boyfriend, husband and male friends

As you reflect on this, make a resolve to be a good lady that makes positive impact in the life of anybody you come across.

Condemning the op won't stop plenty other men out there from doing same.

Success is not monopolistic. Females have opportunities too. In some cases, more than their Male counterparts. Go figure

2 Likes

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by Bankalert(m): 3:08pm On Dec 19, 2020
mrblessed:
You are guilt-stricken because you are a good man, which is something good and commendable. But if it were these ladies who were in a position to render assistance to you, would they assist you? Your guess is good as mine. No lady assists a man, any man, without doing profound calcalation on what such assistance would fetch her. It is my view that you know these ladies very well, and can vouch they are not eligible to be assisted by you. You haven't done any wrong.
true.... Even your mother would tell you "i carried you for nine months that is why you should do this that this...." women always feel entitled to what men have irrespective of if they are independent or not!
Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by humilitypays(m): 3:10pm On Dec 19, 2020
MummyD2020:

Success is not monopolistic. Females have opportunities too. In some cases, more than their Male counterparts. Go figure
my dear, if men decide to shut the door of opportunities and success, women will suffer, you don't need to argue this. The opportunities women have were given to them by men out of emotional pity or feelings or empathy or sexual relationship. Should those stop, women will suffer immensely which I don't pray for cos I love fine girls with sweet bombom cheesy

All we are saying is you ladies should adjust and be kind and fair to guys around you, that's all hun kiss

1 Like

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by wisdomkid: 3:10pm On Dec 19, 2020
You think you're wise and not a SIMP... You're a real Nigga, abi?
Well well, always f**king remember the choice you made, because when someone else does the same to you or your family, if you open your mouth say fem, thunder wey poverty don finish go destroy you.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:11pm On Dec 19, 2020
light099:

I think you only averted getting used and visciously spitted on after.
If any of them was really worth it, I trust your natural instinct and conscience to never allow you but since you were able not to allow it slip with no guilt, that's an indication you averted what would have been a terrible mistake.

It was not because of what he thought of their gender but what he thought of their gestures.
If he had another another sister or another female friend who was kind and helpful to him, he would have recommended her without hesitation.

Yeah, the Holy Bible did say something about that, it also told us to help our enemies but it never instructed us to give an enemy or potential enemy an edge over ourselves. That is why you're expected to tread with caution and allow wisdom which is the principal thing, to rule your heart when taking vital decisions.

Perhaps it doesn't exactly work that way.
Karma judges the intention, not the action. So he might be rewarded positively for this act, instead of being deprived.

Then from another perspective, don't you think like you've said, these ladies he deprived are getting rewarded for all their previous bad behaviours? So if tyup was being hired by Karma to pay back the ladies for their past bad behaviours; in due time Karma would reward him bountifully for a job well done.

It's a lie.
Karma Judges action and not intention.
God judges intention and not always action (James 4:5)

1 Like

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by VEXT: 3:12pm On Dec 19, 2020
maiquel:

I'm not pained... if you don't have anything to say just GTFO!
Are you him? Why quote me telling me about rights?
You're also a male goat.
And I'm not a she FYI.

Okay simp male goat
Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by Magnoliaa(f): 3:12pm On Dec 19, 2020
mrblessed:

He is a good man, but no lady is good enough to render help selflessly? Hah.

The op himself mentioned his decision was *influenced* by gender bias; he alluded to stories he's heard - that's the basic reason else he wouldn't have said that. Whatever (sour) personal relationship he may have with them is just being echoed by him because of the comments here nudging him to think in that direction.

If they were BAD, he'd be vocal about it and he wouldn't even be guilt-stricken in the first place.
Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by tyup(m): 3:23pm On Dec 19, 2020
Heathrow44:
Tyup_ pls my brother has a nursing degree frm unizik & needs the link(he's always wanted t work in uk) call 08162842870

Been up to two months or more now ion know if it's still available but I'll get across to you if it's still there

cheers man I'm only out to help guys

1 Like

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by tollyboy5(m): 3:26pm On Dec 19, 2020
Kapilta:
sad Humans and selfishness. If you can't share with the one you called EX for whatever reason, how about d one u call friend?
What about ex that billed life out of someone?

A female friend has also shocked me also. I don't do too much for ladies. Note I'm not expecting anything either

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by drlateef: 3:28pm On Dec 19, 2020
tyup:

Which hospital is that?
Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by MummyD2020(f): 3:34pm On Dec 19, 2020
humilitypays:
my dear, if men decide to shut the door of opportunities and success, women will suffer, you don't need to argue this. The opportunities women have were given to them by men out of emotional pity or feelings or empathy or sexual relationship. Should those stop, women will suffer immensely which I don't pray for cos I love fine girls with sweet bombom cheesy

All we are saying is you ladies should adjust and be kind and fair to guys around you, that's all hun kiss

see guy, suffer or not it's not the issue. Remember it's a vicious cycle. E go still affect una in one way or the other. I'm not claiming gender superiority in any way. Wetin concern me? U will end up shooting ursef on the foot if u have this mindset. It's a vicious cycle
Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by hashtagged(m): 3:38pm On Dec 19, 2020
MummyD2020:

See how people are quick to conclude. What makes u feel his cousin is even worth it? Becos it's a cousin? Male padi dont stab their fellow buddies at d back abi? Go figure..

The guy was simply playing God.

You are not a guy that's why, if you were you would know Bros hardly stab themselves in the back when it comes to repaying a favor. And a cousin is closer to you than any broke bitch. Bitches like you always talk like this when it comes time to repay a favor una go fvck up. It's better not to give it to anyone at all than to give a bitch that isn't family. so oga I don answer you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by Mac12(f): 3:39pm On Dec 19, 2020
Don't worry, life na turn by turn and it'll get to your turn to be sky rocketed to the next level...

I have male besties that have gone outta their ways to help me. One without prior notice to his employee, stopped work for three days just to help me pursue my transcript(mind you, we've got no emotional strings attached)

Till date we are more than cool, in fact hubby knows about him and some of my male friends that helped me in the past and even give him work to design for him sometimes...
I helped fix my ex's brother in my in law's football academy, why because he was more than good to me. I have male friends that I know if any opportunity pops up tomorrow, guy dem no go forget me; same goes to me.

There are friends that are more than family, hope you know?

You don't serve everybody with the same plate for goodness sake; I'm so pissed right now.

What did we ever do to be judged wrongly almost all the time

Coming to nairaland and seeing how we are been judged makes me cry. Everybody is not the same bro.

You just made me cry tbvh

3 Likes

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by GMBuhari: 3:42pm On Dec 19, 2020
emotional comment
RedPanthar:
Yes. It's not our job to domineer or dominate or determine people's destinies. That's not what redpill is about. Redpill is emotional control and mastery not woman-hating

If you withold what you can do, you're automatically playing God... And practising witchraft.

Let them be. Let them fly. Even if you'll get nothing in return. Even if there are no advantages per se you wish to exact. You just never may know what would come out of it down the line.

I've been of assistance to many male friends who are abroad and more successful, I don't feel entitled to their success so I don't feel bad in anyway.
Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by RedPanthar: 3:45pm On Dec 19, 2020
GMBuhari:
emotional comment

Whatever. Nothing in life is purely without emotions
Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by Martinez39s(m): 3:49pm On Dec 19, 2020
seanwilliam:
make we hear word jare .. ye ye ye..

Ok God wey create people wey Dey sleep under bridges, or mad people wey Dey room about or people with critical medication conditions , or extremely poor people , will you now say God is wicked ?

I’ve noted something about naija girls, y’all sabi play victim cards when the game is not in your favor.. and to the bolded no one cares about that .. and I tbh I don’t believe that atall ..
I thought I was the only one that didn't believe her bullśhit story. I don't trust the stories or words that come out of a woman's mouth without evidence because they are full of śhit, and to boldly speak the lie as if it is the truth is their speciality.

As for the ladies shouting "it will soon be the OP's turn" or "karma is real" should swear that they will help a close man friend before a female acquaintance. How many guys have they helped without looking for something in return?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by Klass99(f): 3:49pm On Dec 19, 2020
Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by LoudLord(m): 3:52pm On Dec 19, 2020
fati2001:

Leave talk and do the right thing...
If God dey think all this kind stuff,I swear the man for no dey answer anybody prayer,after God bless some of us finish wetin we dey do with the money sometimes no dey okay but he no mind
and he go still bless us....

Brr help if you wan help no dey talk too much
but I for say make you help that your school mates,i no dey vibe with ex's

The only ex I need now is Ex-tra money
Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by CHoccolaTE: 3:53pm On Dec 19, 2020
OP dont worry. You didn't do anything wrong,

Oys let's pray;
In Jesus name,
somebody will have a chance to help you make plenty millions in future but they will sit on that opportunity and hide it from you because they assumed you will be ungrateful. Oya say Amen, if you truly believe you are in the right and your actions are correct.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BUA Group Massive Recruitment 2017 / An Accountant Lost His Job, See Why? / Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Recruitment 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.