Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? (36555 Views)

Unfair: This Lady Was Rejected At A Job Interview Because She Has A Big Tummy / Two Girls In Need Of A Live-in Job In Lagos / Why Is Life So Unfair? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by MummyD2020(f): 8:44am On Dec 20, 2020
Mypeople2:
OP I won't blame you for doing that .I know of a babe that refused to help her own jobless boyfriend to get a job in the company she works even when she knows the guy is very intelligent. The question is bow many girls help their boyfriends to secure a job these days ? When you are broke can you ask any of your female friends to send you money and she will do it ? Even if they have 10million naira resting in the account, they won't send you 1k .
However, you should have helped because you are not just helping her, you also helping those close to her e.g her family members

U have been meeting the wrong women. Change ur circle
Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by fati2001(m): 8:48am On Dec 20, 2020
cevek11:
What is it you expect them to do for you as appreciation?

Do you expect thwm to pay u first fruits?

All the people that have directed your future, how much have you paid them for it?

The job is not yours or your sister to give, and you only have these 2 persons as fit for the job.

I see an Entitlement Mentality here... work on it

okay
Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by angelfallz(m): 9:23am On Dec 20, 2020
thatNigerian:

Actually, you do. The women and girls empowerment schemes, grants, workshops, sholarships etc. Are proof of that.

God bless you. Honestly it's so nauseating to see. Sixfeetbelle please if you know any men or boys empowerment Program or scholarship please let me know.

Another anything is that men are not even talking about it, how there are empowerment Programs for women and girls but zero for men.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by samx4real(m): 9:24am On Dec 20, 2020
Change your mind set now.

Always help when you can...

Forget the gender or what might come out of it.
Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by shizzleStar: 9:28am On Dec 20, 2020
humilitypays:
my dear, if men decide to shut the door of opportunities and success, women will suffer, you don't need to argue this. The opportunities women have were given to them by men out of emotional pity or feelings or empathy or sexual relationship. Should those stop, women will suffer immensely which I don't pray for cos I love fine girls with sweet bombom cheesy

All we are saying is you ladies should adjust and be kind and fair to guys around you, that's all hun kiss
My niggar....oil dey your head
Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:15am On Dec 20, 2020
light099:

Really?
A suicide bomber about to blow up a school filled with good kids but you pulled the trigger, killed the terrorist and saved the kids.

According to you, Karma kills you back for your good intention and service to humanity because of your action of killing the terrorist?
Isn't it?

Killing the supposed bomber is an action and not intention. Your intension is to save the children. The difference is 7up.
In such case, you've rid karma off its consequences. The same thing play out when you kill in a war.
Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 20, 2020
Pharaoh4rin:

Killing the supposed bomber is an action and not intention. Your intension is to save the children. The difference is 7up.
In such case, you've rid karma off its consequences. The same thing play out when you kill in a war.

Exactly.
Like you said, killing the supposed bomber is the action. To save the innocent kids is the intention.
So karma judges your good intention and not the action. If so, why did you contradict yourself initially?

Perhaps you're a bit confused.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by Mypeople2(m): 10:41am On Dec 20, 2020
MummyD2020:

U have been meeting the wrong women. Change ur circle
It is true .To move away from the circle is a problem because when you think you have entered another street, you may just be in a roundabout.
However to see a lady that is not part of the roundabout is like looking for a heart of an ant
Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:32am On Dec 20, 2020
light099:

Exactly.
Like you said, killing the supposed bomber is the action. To save the innocent kids is the intention.
So karma judges your good intention and not the action. If so, why did you contradict yourself initially?

Perhaps you're a bit confused.

Nigerians!
While having a decent conversation, ur convo will be tagged either argument or confused
Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 20, 2020
Pharaoh4rin:

Nigerians!
While having a decent conversation, ur convo will be tagged either argument or confused

Nah. Don't try to play the victim's card. When you know you're wrong, learn to own up.
I said something right initially, you quoted me and called it a lie, I replied you with a simple question, your answer aligns exactly to my initial statement which you termed a lie.
That's why I don't click the quote button until I'm sure of what I want to say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by Onyxunlimited(f): 2:13pm On Dec 20, 2020
Acjohn:

What makes the devil evil is because he can't go to heaven and he doesnt want others to go. Your story sounds like that to me.

The devil also doesnt help people with no string attached and those he helps are also pay with more regrets.

If you are wise, you already understand where I am headed
You nailed it with your illustration.

1 Like

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:23pm On Dec 20, 2020
light099:

Nah. Don't try to play the victim's card. When you know you're wrong, learn to own up.
I said something right initially, you quoted me and called it a lie, I replied you with a simple question, your answer aligns exactly to my initial statement which you termed a lie.
That's why I don't click the quote button until I'm sure of what I want to say.

Ok. EoD
Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 20, 2020
Open. Letter to tyup

I don't think there's anything wrong in what u did

Btw my brother has a B.nsc nursing degree from unizik, and he has always wanted to move abroad to work with the British national service, including me with an anatomy degree from ebonyi state university, pls if ur sister has a link, vacancy for anatomy or nursing foreign professionals contact me @ 08162842870.. I'm serious about moving to the UK and work with the NHS thank u
Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by Ryan03(f): 2:28pm On Dec 20, 2020
Ablemed:
to me I would say you did nothing wrong....cause investing in a Lady these days is like planting on a Rock expect nothing bountiful Infact expect the Regular words "What has he done that no guy has done Bfr"

I'll leave the matter over to
this is funny. So his intention of helping them was to receive favour in return? Lol, the girls really jumped a pit. These are the kind of people who will expect you to worship them after a good deed

1 Like

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by Ryan03(f): 2:30pm On Dec 20, 2020
hashtagged:
Well bro it might seem like a bad decision to most people but it wasn't, these ladies won't reason you if they had such slots and even if you had helped them, that's it they won't remember you 100%.

My advice better look for a family member to link there like cousin, niece or nephew or your male padi cause these are the only people who will remember you
I have rendered help to male relatives who didn't even said thank you. What were you saying again?
Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 20, 2020
tyup:

Been up to two months or more now ion know if it's still available but I'll get across to you if it's still there

cheers man I'm only out to help guys

I know just incase u come across the link again, pls reach out to me 08162842870
Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by Ryan03(f): 2:35pm On Dec 20, 2020
lascos912:
You see how it hurts those girls.
I can help animals more than girls,they are ungrateful people.
Please I don't advice you to help girls because if you help them you will regret it i swear.
I laugh when I read such things. Can you expanciate on the "ungrateful" part? What were you expecting? I am sure they will say thank you so were you expecting monthly pay from the proceeds of the help you rendered? Or their pussies? Or that they must offer you help whenever you ask even if it is not convenient for them simply because you helped them in the past?
You owe no body anything, you are free to do as you wish but pls let's not use the gender thing as a cover for our actions.

1 Like

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by Ryan03(f): 2:39pm On Dec 20, 2020
DrayZee:

Guys have a lot of responsibilities, fine. As you didn’t see any guy to give, you couldn’t even help your “besties” out?

You aren’t a friend to them. If you truly saw them as friends, you wouldn’t have hindered any opportunity from reaching them.
It’s even worse that the stupid reason you have is that “they won’t appreciate it”?
They should bow down and worship you just because you decided to help them out?

Even more stupid is the fact that you’re judging your “besties” (people you are supposed to know better than anyone) by worthless gender stereotypes.
Wahala for who no fit think for himself.
you've said it all

2 Likes

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by Ryan03(f): 2:40pm On Dec 20, 2020
Fabrice07:
Those judging the OP, have you reasoned that such opportunity has presented itself in the past to one or both of the girls and they decided not to assist the OP with such opportunity?
so you will act base on assumption? Something you are not sure off? Lol, more reason for me to distance myself from this red pill nonsense
Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 20, 2020
MummyD2020:

OP see a guy oya answer am sharperly. Ndi guys

Are u evil? Or u just want t be? undecided cry
Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by lascos912(m): 4:06pm On Dec 20, 2020
Ryan03:
I laugh when I read such things. Can you expanciate on the "ungrateful" part? What were you expecting? I am sure they will say thank you so were you expecting monthly pay from the proceeds of the help you rendered? Or their pussies? Or that they must offer you help whenever you ask even if it is not convenient for them simply because you helped them in the past?
You owe no body anything, you are free to do as you wish but pls let's not use the gender thing as a cover for our actions.
when I was working at restaurant there were 3 of my friends also need job then,2 boys 1girl and I helped them to get work at the same restaurant, but i regret that i help the girl.
Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by tyup(m): 4:52pm On Dec 20, 2020
Heathrow44:
Open. Letter to tyup

I don't think there's anything wrong in what u did

Btw my brother has a B.nsc nursing degree from unizik, and he has always wanted to move abroad to work with the British national service, including me with an anatomy degree from ebonyi state university, pls if ur sister has a link, vacancy for anatomy or nursing foreign professionals contact me @ 08162842870.. I'm serious about moving to the UK and work with the NHS thank u

Don't worry man I'll be on a look out for you
Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by TarOrfeeek: 9:51pm On Dec 20, 2020
tyup:

Don't worry man I'll be on a look out for you

Men helping men.

TRP
Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by bukatyne(f): 12:30pm On Dec 21, 2020
I don't understand this thread.

OP refused to share a link for UK Nursing application to his female friends because 'women are ungratefu'?

What gratitude was he looking for?

Hmmmmm.

1 Like

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by angelfallz(m): 12:48pm On Dec 21, 2020
bukatyne:
I don't understand this thread.

OP refused to share a link for UK Nursing application to his female friends because 'women are ungratefu'?

What gratitude was he looking for?

Hmmmmm.

Some women can be very ungrateful. It could be from experience.

For me I always say I'd prefer to help men than women, simply because women have a lot of support, men don't.

1 Like

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by bukatyne(f): 1:21pm On Dec 21, 2020
angelfallz:

Some women can be very ungrateful. It could be from experience.

For me I always say I'd prefer to help men than women, simply because women have a lot of support, men don't.

And men are not ungrateful?

Besides, what gratitude is the OP looking for?

'What's up XYZ, my sister shared a link for nursing application in her UK hospital. This is the link: vvvvvvvbb. Apply let's see how it goes.'

What gratitude does he want apart from thank you?

People in my WhatsApp groups share application on a daily basis; I forward relevant applications to people in need of jobs; people around me help others look for jobs etc. We see openings and share to the qualified people and vice versa.

Honestly, many are mad and few roaming in this country.

Shebi our current leaders we claim are evil would help and hound you for 'gratitude'; they would bypass qualified people and help their own friends to rise.

The youth don't even want to help anyone? She you will help and open thread if it clicked and they were 'ungrateful'.

With friends like the OP, who needs enemies?

I will keep stressing the need to marry/interact in the same social class.

I can't relate to most of the nonsense I read here from males and females. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by angelfallz(m): 3:27pm On Dec 21, 2020
The gratitude, may not be "thank you". The female may later on use that help to insult you, like saying "is it because you helped with xyz?"

That can be very painful. And yes it is more painful when it comes from a woman.

Of course men can be ungrateful. But generally I would rather help men than women.

bukatyne:

And men are not ungrateful?

Besides, what gratitude is the OP looking for?

'What's up XYZ, my sister shared a link for nursing application in her UK hospital. This is the link: vvvvvvvbb. Apply let's see how it goes.'

What gratitude does he want apart from thank you?

People in my WhatsApp groups share application on a daily basis; I forward relevant applications to people in need of jobs; people around me help others look for jobs etc. We see openings and share to the qualified people and vice versa.

Honestly, many are mad and few roaming in this country.

Shebi our current leaders we claim are evil would help and hound you for 'gratitude'; they would bypass qualified people and help their own friends to rise.

The youth don't even want to help anyone? She you will help and open thread if it clicked and they were 'ungrateful'.

With friends like the OP, who needs enemies?

I will keep stressing the need to marry/interact in the same social class.

I can't relate to most of the nonsense I read here from males and females. undecided

1 Like

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by Monacokyle: 7:43am On Dec 28, 2020
Janet200:

It’s not about gender, in his case he has no male friend that was suitable for the position. It’s jealousy ‘ make I come help them, make them better pass me’

Hello
You sent me an email
But I didn’t see it
This is my WhatsApp number
Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by DevilsEqual(m): 8:59am On May 30, 2021
AdedoyinO:

Imagine if the ladies in your life, related and non related treat you based on their sad experiences with men and sore stories from other women?

You'd not mind being treated like a scum because there's a general belief that 'men are scum'? Right?

Hello ma,I'd be grateful if you'd guide me through my mini importation journey...please ma

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BUA Group Massive Recruitment 2017 / An Accountant Lost His Job, See Why? / Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Recruitment 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.