Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Help Me On This, If You Can. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Help Me On This, If You Can. (274 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me On This, If You Can. by Pentools(m): 7:44pm On Dec 18, 2020
Hello house, please I need your professional and thorough analytical input on this, hence it's beginning to mess with my head, trying not to make bad choices...

I'm faced with three options in getting a new car, those three options are:- Mercedes Benz C300 upwards, Lexus Is250 2007 upwards, and Hyundai Sonata 2012/2014 GLS.

NB:- I'd like to know what commonly and easily spoils most in the three respectively, and what's the cost of fixing it, and also avoiding it...

Please my people, which would you rather suggest I go for considering :-

Nigeria Road...
Maintenance...
Parts and professional mechanics availability..
Strong and Durability....
Seemingly affordable in parts purchase...
Prestige and class...

Please help me with candid and experienced suggestions, as it will highly be appreciated....
Re: Help Me On This, If You Can. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 18, 2020
Following... Maybe someday soon, we self go dey confuse like this when too much money don dey

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Sienna 2002 For Sales!! / *registered Toyota Matrix 2003 ,with Navigation Screen And Reverse Camera / Corolla For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.