Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,926 members, 7,803,008 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) (12251 Views)

My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days / My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me / How to Marry a Good Wife that Won't Misbehave After Marriage [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by Scientists(m): 7:44pm On Dec 18, 2020
angry angry

I met this girl back then in The University specifically when both of us where trying to get our reg number. I don't want to stretch much on our life at the University, but what I know is that this good looking Akwa Ibom fair lady was not Flirting like her mates during those our school day. She was a very caring lady with a heart of gold to me an Igbo guy she met at the University.

It was really moving sweet and cozy until we came back from 3.2 Industrial training. I noticed that Her Ass is bigger than I expected. Mind you, I have never had sex with her since we started. I asked her about her massive ass but she felt bad that I didn't trust her. I apologise and she forgave me.

Fast forward to this year, which is about 6 years since we started our relationship, She is into bakery while I am selling house decoration materials. We have already finalized our marriage plans to hold next week. So, I gave her a surprise visit at the apartment she is staying because I am am among the few sensible Nigerians that believe sex is necessary before marriage. So, I just drew her close to myself as she was coming out of the bathroom. She didn't resist at all, I was disappointed by that sha as I was expecting some resistance because she'd already told me that she was a virgin. I took her to the bedroom for the main activity. She held me close and we started missionary style sex, but the way it slides in and out, it was as if my dic.k was to tiny. I requested for doggy sex but she prevented me from doing it. I kept on insisting for Doggy and at a point, I threatened to call off the marriage. She finally accepted.

Well, I don't really want to stretch much on what I saw because Infact, at a point I told her to join her legs together at least her tigh with some lubricant is good enough for the night. Well, others may see it as massive Hole but, I saw it as Cheating, lying and Betrayal and now I am depressed and confused.

Ever since she noticed that I have discovered the "well", she has been trying to bribe me with sex. Giving me all kinds of style and making all sort of sounds claiming she has Climaxed.

Guys should I forgive her and go ahead with the Traditional wedding to avoid shame on family despite the fact that she cheated or should I move on?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by Cutehector(m): 7:54pm On Dec 18, 2020
It pisses me off to see hard men wailing because of woman

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by bobokeshington: 7:58pm On Dec 18, 2020
EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS STORY IS SO UNREAL

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by Scientists(m): 8:03pm On Dec 18, 2020
Cutehector:

It's not just a woman, she is my Fiancee

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by Scientists(m): 8:04pm On Dec 18, 2020
bobokeshington:
EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS STORY IS SO UNREAL

You are not in my shoes, so you won't understand

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by BRATISLAVA: 8:04pm On Dec 18, 2020
Everyday a new fake story to bash women with and call themselves alpha and red pilled.

How much are you paid to do this? Or you think women don't have stories to tell too?

Everyday emotional men wailing and pretending to be macho. You already know what you want to hear. You want to hear that you should follow TRP and go hard on her, use her for sex, deprive her of money and attention, manipulate her, gaslight her, etc. Yet everyday men will still bring up the same topics so they can hear it again and begin releasing smelly logic all over the place.

Strungup was a lying man in this forum and his wife outed him. It didn't stop the RP juveniles and gays from their usual message. Let us hear her side of the story, saint man.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by Freestainworld(m): 8:05pm On Dec 18, 2020
Marry if you want to marry and allow us to rest, are you not an adult?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 18, 2020
Hope you are truthing the say

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by Casan0va: 8:09pm On Dec 18, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Glad Nairaland still has quality trolls here.

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by RedPanthar: 8:09pm On Dec 18, 2020
Is this real or tale talk true, 7 hours no sex

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by Scientists(m): 8:12pm On Dec 18, 2020
BRATISLAVA:
Everyday a new story to bash women and call themselves alpha and red pilled.

How much are you paid to do this? Or you think women don't have stories to tell too?

Everyday emotional men wailing and pretending to be macho.

These new generation Women are becoming useless and very useless. How can a woman reciprocate love with cheating and lying?

Back in the days of our parents before Telemundo and other stupid tv shows that keeps fostering Simpship on our men , you hardly hear of these things. Our women where brought up at home.

But today, our men decided to be a hero like Jack and parents decides to bring up there Children like the Whites. Smh

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by Wyry: 8:13pm On Dec 18, 2020
Nigerian girls are useless.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 18, 2020
Cutehector:
grin
You fall my hand bro..
Check the name again, na scientist na, haba scientist oo..

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by Scientists(m): 8:55pm On Dec 18, 2020
southniyikaye:
grin
You fall my hand bro..
Check the name again, na scientist na, haba scientist oo..

I don't understand what you are saying. I am Depressed and I need help.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by BadBitch(f): 9:21pm On Dec 18, 2020
Scientists:
angry angry

Guys should I forgive her and go ahead with the Traditional wedding to avoid shame on family despite the fact that she cheated or should I move on?

What it means is that your deek is small, for her cookie that is... cos the same way we have different deek sizes is the same way cookies have different sizes determined by genetics.
Has nothing to do with her hymen, the only thing that stretches the cookie slightly is childbirth.

So find out positions that would work out for both of you, and invest in more four play.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 18, 2020
Scientists:

oga science, evening sir
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by johncallidon(m): 10:24pm On Dec 18, 2020
I come to learn.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by RomanGreen: 10:25pm On Dec 18, 2020
Scientists:

It's not just a woman, she is my Fiancee

She isn't your wife yet, can you swear you never cheated on her for six years?

Dude...the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know.... There are some women who respect the sanctity of marriage....may be she will remain faithful but you made the mistake of not having sex with her....let me tell you, even your wife can't be trusted....never trust a woman...know this and know peace

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 18, 2020
Lol..
Are you a saint yourself?

Sex is sex. Whether frictional or frictionless slide.

Awon big ass geng. Don't let it taya you. Continue with your pothole. hahahahaaaa

7 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 18, 2020
guy remove those innocent couple's pics you used to back your fake story up asap

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by Nicepoker(m): 10:40pm On Dec 18, 2020
Cutehector:
Don't Tell me you believed what that gambler put up there

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by nanauju(f): 10:54pm On Dec 18, 2020
Let me book space

I just wasted my time booking space.

Abeg i sell kids tablets and soap for pimples and black spots. Hit my dm/whatsapp
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by seunak2016: 11:01pm On Dec 18, 2020
Scientists:

6yrs of dating, you never had sex with her?and you think she won't be collecting it outside ? na you Bleep.ed up joor
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by James4bright(m): 11:07pm On Dec 18, 2020
Dump her. A cheat would always remain a cheat. Stop trying to fix people. Find someone who is good enough for you. Don't end up living in regrets.

Marriage is forever. Don't force it. Dump her if you feel the need to. There are way too many good girls out there.

Never trust a lying cheating biiiiishhhhh

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:12pm On Dec 18, 2020
Oga you are acting on your own assumption, what is this? If your woman cannot open up to you or you can't simply ask her and she opens up, it tells the communication gap in your relationship.

However sit down and express your concern and observation with her and expect the truth. And next time stop threatening to leave a woman bkos of sex, my God, where are you from, that's insecurity on your part, look women respond to how they are being treated at least responsible ones ooo.

I think you should take some time to read Tim Lahayes book on relationship and understand your woman and learn to communicate well with your woman, if she is withholding sensitive information, then you not doing it right or she is not into the relationship as before, you need to turn on the lights.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:15pm On Dec 18, 2020
James4bright:
Dump her. A cheat would always remain a cheat. Stop trying to fix people. Find someone who is good enough for you. Don't end up living in regrets.

Marriage is forever. Don't force it. Dump her if you feel the need to. There are way too many good girls out there.

Never trust a lying cheating biiiiishhhhh

Why are you this bitter? your babe leave u, haba, you talk as if the lady is not human, until you hear two sides of a story don't carry cane!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 18, 2020
For all those having issues in their marriages,click the nairaland link below and save yourself some headache.

https://www.nairaland.com/6307247/when-say-lady-loose-vagina

This doesn't apply to the Op cause I smell poor cooking skills in this story.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by James4bright(m): 11:22pm On Dec 18, 2020
Yusufisraelj:

Why are you this bitter? your babe leave u, haba, you talk as if the lady is not human, until you hear two sides of a story don't carry cane!

I'm not bitter, just experienced. She's using a manipulative tendency on this dude.

Why do you think she's having more sex with him lately? Because she believes she can hold him down with the best sex styles.

Why did she lie about having sex with other guys? She probably was looking for the best catch.

These girls just behave anyhow then later want things to turn out perfectly. A lying cheating biiiiishhhhh shouldn't be married.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by Phraences: 11:24pm On Dec 18, 2020
Scientists:
angry angry

If you don't trust her, leave the relationship. It's not by force to get married.

However, advise her to come and invest in US Real Estate, Stocks and Eurobonds with RISE VEST. When her money grows, she can go abroad for vaginal rejuvenation. She can start with a minimum of $10. Check my signature for more details.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by Dayoebe(m): 11:28pm On Dec 18, 2020
Freestainworld:
Marry if you want to marry and allow us to rest, are you not an adult?

Its just a fictional story. I've read something like that before.

Don't take it personal
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by ChiefSosa(m): 11:33pm On Dec 18, 2020
I see no reason why you should upload the picture bro. Marriage neva start and you're already exposing secrets INCLUDING showing your faces on a faceless forum where millions of people view. People that know you guys might even be viewing this.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by ruggedtimi(m): 11:38pm On Dec 18, 2020
Scientists:
angry angry

I am am among the few sensible Nigerians that believe sex is necessary before marriage Op what the f*ck do you mean??

Now wey u don f*ck her mean say "youself no get one sense,".

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Imagine Someone Doing This To Your Babe When You Not Around (pics& Video). / How To Say That In Yoruba? / Which Is More Attractive, Boobs Or Bum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.