Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Abuja Slayqueen Charged Me $1000 Per Night But Got.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abuja Slayqueen Charged Me $1000 Per Night But Got.... (3519 Views)

'I Hate It When A Lady Drinks Beer' - Man Says But Got These Reactions / Lady Calls Out Man Who Has Been Asking Her Out But Got Married In December / “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Slayqueen Charged Me $1000 Per Night But Got.... by Escabado: 7:47pm On Dec 18, 2020
About the slay Queen that charged a guy $1000 per night for fvk but got nothing then she ran to her instergram page to claim that the guy raped her . Very funny . How can a girl ask a young guy man to pay her $1000 for a night in Nigeria , Even if na jazz. You see when nairaland guys bash girls here calling them olosho. it will look as if they hate girls but Nigerian girls are so greedy and very deadly which any young man that want to survive should avoid . Asking a young man to pay her N500,000 for one night fvk. How much does he have left . Wonders shall never end

Guys abeg how do you see this matter . How much can you pay a girl for one night fvk

1 Like

Re: Abuja Slayqueen Charged Me $1000 Per Night But Got.... by Nazgul: 7:51pm On Dec 18, 2020
Errrrr....my brother, in this case I won't blame the girl but the man. No one forced him to agree to the deal.

Even if a girl bills you $1m for a night, it's left for you to accept or reject the offer.

The moment you accept the offer and sleep with her, the law demands that you're indebted to her and must pay up.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja Slayqueen Charged Me $1000 Per Night But Got.... by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 18, 2020
The girl is a runz girl.The guy suppose pay im part of the bargain.If im know say d amount was too much he for tell the girl he"s not interested anymore or im go haggle the price.No be so some of una wey dey patronize ashawo dey do am? cheesy
correct me if i am wrong cheesy
He erred by not completing his own bargain

9 Likes

Re: Abuja Slayqueen Charged Me $1000 Per Night But Got.... by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 18, 2020
Nazgul:
Errrrr....my brother, in this case I won't blame the girl but the man. No one forced him to agree to the deal.

Even if a girl bills you $1m for a night, it's left for you to accept or reject the offer.

The moment you accept the offer and sleep with her, the law demands that you're indebted to her and must pay up.
gbam!
Re: Abuja Slayqueen Charged Me $1000 Per Night But Got.... by OscarJaden(m): 7:53pm On Dec 18, 2020
the only thing I can pay a girl with for one night stand is a plate of Indomie and 1 siminoff ice

#nigeria girls are useless

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Slayqueen Charged Me $1000 Per Night But Got.... by Freestainworld(m): 8:01pm On Dec 18, 2020
May be she was selling her whole family to the guy.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Slayqueen Charged Me $1000 Per Night But Got.... by Tools4sale: 8:03pm On Dec 18, 2020
Guy... If the girl like make she put am 1 million $$$...guys dey way go pay the money for one night stand... Na negotiation she and the guy do... If e please the guy...him go fuucck her... If e no please am... Him go lockup her mata... But say him agree to pay... Him fuucck Finnish... Him no come pay... Dat na gese ooo... Cos the girl fit lie say the guy self even try to kill am... And dem go believe her...
Re: Abuja Slayqueen Charged Me $1000 Per Night But Got.... by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 18, 2020
shocked I'm still wondering why the guy didn't even rape the clout chasing bitch.. cos I'm sure she can't do shit about that. Hungry bitches everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Slayqueen Charged Me $1000 Per Night But Got.... by Wyry: 8:13pm On Dec 18, 2020
Nigerian girls are useless.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Slayqueen Charged Me $1000 Per Night But Got.... by lathrowinger: 8:34pm On Dec 18, 2020
Nazgul:

Lol, u dey when they are having their agreement...?

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Slayqueen Charged Me $1000 Per Night But Got.... by Nazgul: 8:35pm On Dec 18, 2020
lathrowinger:

Lol, u dey when they are having their agreement...?
According to the op, they had an agreement.
Re: Abuja Slayqueen Charged Me $1000 Per Night But Got.... by lathrowinger: 8:37pm On Dec 18, 2020
Nazgul:

According to the op, they had an agreement.

How e go sound for your head say person bill you for 500k just for a night. Haba

1 Like

Re: Abuja Slayqueen Charged Me $1000 Per Night But Got.... by Nazgul: 8:38pm On Dec 18, 2020
lathrowinger:

How e go sound for your head say person bill you for 500k just for a night. Haba
That's why I said you have the option of walking away. You can always tell her that the money is outrageous and leave.

But if you accept the deal and sleep with her, you must fulfill your own end of the bargain by paying up.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Slayqueen Charged Me $1000 Per Night But Got.... by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 18, 2020
lathrowinger:

nigerian politicians dey drop money wey pass dat for a naight nau cheesy
Re: Abuja Slayqueen Charged Me $1000 Per Night But Got.... by donbachi(m): 8:51pm On Dec 18, 2020
Most of these girls lost both virginity and sense.
Re: Abuja Slayqueen Charged Me $1000 Per Night But Got.... by Openbusiness: 9:00pm On Dec 18, 2020
Nazgul:

Which Federal or State Law stipulates that? Which Law, please show me which legislative or judicial law says you should pay a prostitute? You guys should STOP formulating nonsense laws that don't exist out of thin air. The only relevant law in this case is that PROSTITUTION IS A CRIME in the Federal Republic of Nigeria, and by law she should be arrested, charged to court and JAILED for prostitution. Whatever verbal agreement is NULL AND VOID! Did he make a documented legal or notarized agreement that he will pay her? If not that Nigeria is a useless country, the NPF should have arrested the girl by now, so they charge her to Court for prostitution. Mtchwww!

7 Likes

Re: Abuja Slayqueen Charged Me $1000 Per Night But Got.... by alpharoyalty: 9:03pm On Dec 18, 2020
I still don't understand why men pay for sex.
Something you both enjoyed.
Re: Abuja Slayqueen Charged Me $1000 Per Night But Got.... by Nazgul: 9:07pm On Dec 18, 2020
Openbusiness:
Which Federal or State Law stipulates that? Which Law, please show me which legislative or judicial law says you should pay a prostitute? You guys should STOP formulating nonsense laws that don't exist out of thin air. The only relevant law in this case is that PROSTITUTION IS A CRIME in the Federal Republic of Nigeria, and by law she should be arrested, charged to court and JAILED for prostitution. Whatever verbal agreement is NULL AND VOID! Did he make a documented legal or notarized agreement that he will pay her? If not that Nigeria is a useless country, the NPF should have arrested the girl by now, so they charge her to Court for prostitution. Mtchwww!
An oral agreement is as equally valid, as a written one. The legality, of an oral agreement, cannot be questioned, if it falls under the ambit of the requirements stated in section 10 of the Nigerian Contract Act, 1872.Jan 2, 2019

Google is your friend... Google the Nigerian Constitution and stop exposing your ignorance here.
Re: Abuja Slayqueen Charged Me $1000 Per Night But Got.... by odinson1(m): 9:08pm On Dec 18, 2020
alpharoyalty:

That is because men dont know their worth. Most of them,their live ambition is pleasing and worshipping women because that's how A "real man" is supposed to act

4 Likes

Re: Abuja Slayqueen Charged Me $1000 Per Night But Got.... by Openbusiness: 9:48pm On Dec 18, 2020
Nazgul:

An oral agreement is as equally valid, as a written one. The legality, of an oral agreement, cannot be questioned, if it falls under the ambit of the requirements stated in section 10 of the Nigerian Contract Act, 1872.Jan 2, 2019

Google is your friend... Google the Nigerian Constitution and stop exposing your ignorance here.
Mr Man stop posting rubbish. State the explicit content of what your "Nigeria Contract Act" says. As far as oral agreements go, a social or domestic agreement CANNOT be enforced by a Court. This was a social agreement, not a business agreement. To call it a business agreement means she has already committed the crime of being a prostitute.

Nigerian Criminal Act Section 225A. "Persons trading in prostitution." . This law shows that Prostitution is a crime in the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Show me your own law that says an oral agreement with a prostitute in Nigeria is valid and enforceable.

4 Likes

Re: Abuja Slayqueen Charged Me $1000 Per Night But Got.... by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:59pm On Dec 18, 2020
You go to a restaurant, you check the menu that also contains pricelists, so, you order for a food worth 50,000 naira knowing fully well it was too expensive for you to afford. You eat and not pay, do you not expect to be called out or shamed?
If you can't afford a runs girl's price then why have sex with her? It's her business and you have got to pay her.

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Slayqueen Charged Me $1000 Per Night But Got.... by millionboi2: 10:00pm On Dec 18, 2020
Wyry:
Nigerian girls are useless.
very very

1 Like

Re: Abuja Slayqueen Charged Me $1000 Per Night But Got.... by millionboi2: 10:02pm On Dec 18, 2020
U should have used the idiot for sacrifice,that's if d gods wud ve accepted her.

See her wide mouth like her pussy
Re: Abuja Slayqueen Charged Me $1000 Per Night But Got.... by millionboi2: 10:04pm On Dec 18, 2020
Nazgul:

Him for sacrifice m,

U fit pay gal 100k per night, will u b that stupid?
Re: Abuja Slayqueen Charged Me $1000 Per Night But Got.... by Sixfeetbelle: 10:12pm On Dec 18, 2020
alpharoyalty:

Is olosho not a paid enterprise?
Re: Abuja Slayqueen Charged Me $1000 Per Night But Got.... by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 18, 2020
the highest I ever paid was 8K (When men was a boy)

but never in my life will I pay a Kobo again

although we all pay wether directly or indirectly, but I'm not gonna pay directly

that's a slap on my self esteem
Re: Abuja Slayqueen Charged Me $1000 Per Night But Got.... by BaddieFreak(f): 11:22pm On Dec 18, 2020
Escabado:
About the slay Queen that charged a guy $1000 per night for fvk but got nothing then she ran to her instergram page to claim that the guy raped her . Very funny . How can a girl ask a young guy man to pay her $1000 for a night in Nigeria , Even if na jazz. You see when nairaland guys bash girls here calling them olosho. it will look as if they hate girls but Nigerian girls are so greedy and very deadly which any young man that want to survive should avoid . Asking a young man to pay her N500,000 for one night fvk. How much does he have left . Wonders shall never end

Guys abeg how do you see this matter . How much can you pay a girl for one night fvk

The man is at fault, why did he not fulfill his own part of the deal.
Re: Abuja Slayqueen Charged Me $1000 Per Night But Got.... by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 19, 2020
How can a guy pay you $1000 for a night, who you? Are u mad? weda agreement or no agreement, she has commited the crime of selling her body out, for money undecided
Re: Abuja Slayqueen Charged Me $1000 Per Night But Got.... by YungMillionaire: 12:44am On Dec 19, 2020
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Abuja Slayqueen Charged Me $1000 Per Night But Got.... by ijeawele23635: 5:27am On Dec 19, 2020
Most of these girls lost both virginity and sense.
Re: Abuja Slayqueen Charged Me $1000 Per Night But Got.... by hashtagged(m): 7:40am On Dec 19, 2020
so you finish chopping clean your mouth you nor wan pay complete you get any lie that comes your way
Re: Abuja Slayqueen Charged Me $1000 Per Night But Got.... by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 19, 2020
BaddieFreak:

The man is at fault, why did he not fulfill his own part of the deal.

Hope you saw my msg?

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Leaked Sex Tape Of Popular Kenyan Pastor (video) / Gongolili Benefits For Your Sexual Health / Should I Go Ahead With This Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.