Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,941 members, 7,806,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Women,which Of These Can You Endure? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women,which Of These Can You Endure? (1852 Views)

Kalabari Women And Yoruba Women Which One Get Yanches Pass?? / Skinny Or Curvy Women, Which Do You Prefer? / Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women,which Of These Can You Endure? by Oyadorf(m): 10:01pm On Dec 18, 2020
Most men are promiscuous in nature. No matter how beautiful their wife may be,they will still cheat and I learnt the wives of these men know their husband is a cheat and this lead to a question...

As a woman (Full house wife), would you prefer your husband having side chicks to him marrying another wife or otherwise?
Re: Women,which Of These Can You Endure? by Jodha(f): 10:15pm On Dec 18, 2020
None of the above...

2 Likes

Re: Women,which Of These Can You Endure? by Thesole(m): 10:15pm On Dec 18, 2020
First of all real men don't cheat, if the marriage no longer interest u, simply divorce her and go hurting grin

1 Like

Re: Women,which Of These Can You Endure? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 18, 2020
even if I marry which I doubt
I go still dey fûck for outside
why I go loyal to one kpekus?
I dey craze?
Re: Women,which Of These Can You Endure? by Sixfeetbelle: 10:21pm On Dec 18, 2020
I would prefer to not be a housewife so I can divorce the eediot the very second he's tired of our union.

I believe that any man who cheats on the wife is tired of the marriage and is just being a coward/simpleton so he doesn't lose both ways.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women,which Of These Can You Endure? by fati2001(m): 10:24pm On Dec 18, 2020
Oyadorf:
Most men are promiscuous in nature. No matter how beautiful their wife may be,they will still cheat and I learnt the wives of these men know their husband is a cheat and this lead to a question...

As a woman (Full house wife), would you prefer your husband having side chicks to him marrying another wife or otherwise?

none of the above..

if you insist, I can simply give you chance ( divorce) we both go our own way.

1 Like

Re: Women,which Of These Can You Endure? by budaatum: 10:28pm On Dec 18, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
I would prefer to not be a housewife so I can divorce the eediot the very second he's tired of our union.

I believe that any man who cheats on the wife is tired of the marriage and is just being a coward/simpleton so he doesn't lose both ways.
You, ma, remind me of a wise woman.

1 Like

Re: Women,which Of These Can You Endure? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 18, 2020
most girls shouting divorce up and down I just dey laff
u go divorce tire
ask your mothers why they sticked to your dads or you think it's Korean movie?

5 Likes

Re: Women,which Of These Can You Endure? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 18, 2020
None of the above,I'm kind of a jealous lover,I would never share who I eventually marry with anyone and if he fails to be disciplined, I'll do the needful.
Re: Women,which Of These Can You Endure? by odinson1(m): 11:42pm On Dec 18, 2020
Zzor:
None of the above,I'm kind of a jealous lover,I would never share who I eventually marry with anyone and if he fails to be disciplined, I'll do the needful.

if you want to Control your husband,just cook for him with the water you wash your pants with, do it Twice daily and your Husband will become your Slave

He will Worship you and Treat you right like how a real man should cheesy

1 Like

Re: Women,which Of These Can You Endure? by Magnoliaa(f): 11:45pm On Dec 18, 2020
Is the man a broke Alfa or a rich Simp fess? lipsrsealed
Re: Women,which Of These Can You Endure? by dongalaxy(m): 11:46pm On Dec 18, 2020
What do u qualify as needful??
Re: Women,which Of These Can You Endure? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 18, 2020
I will spoil him with so much love,he won't even know other ladies exist.

1 Like

Re: Women,which Of These Can You Endure? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 18, 2020
PopSmoke:
most girls shouting divorce up and down
I just dey laff

u go divorce tire

Abi ooo, who divorce epp? I might likely keep the bastard while I go on my own fvcking spree.

Any woman that is loyal to one dirty penis deserves a knock on her head.

2 Likes

Re: Women,which Of These Can You Endure? by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 19, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

You are a "Chronic Sadist" All your Posts reeks of Bitterness and Frustrations. Pele hopefully you will get healing......

1 Like

Re: Women,which Of These Can You Endure? by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 19, 2020
Ardar:

Abi ooo, who divorce epp? I might likely keep the bastard while I go on my own fvcking spree.

Any woman that is loyal to one dirty penis deserves a knock on her head.

A lot of you have lost your femininity attributes. See how ruthless you sounds.....

2 Likes

Re: Women,which Of These Can You Endure? by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 19, 2020
Evolutionlove:

A lot of you have lost your femininity attributes. See how ruthless you sounds.....

You intentionally ignored the mail I quoted sarcastically only to come and preach to me about "femininity attributes"

You get what you give man. Get lost you hypocrite.

3 Likes

Re: Women,which Of These Can You Endure? by Sixfeetbelle: 12:59am On Dec 19, 2020
Evolutionlove:

You are a "Chronic Sadist" All your Posts reeks of Bitterness and Frustrations. Pele hopefully you will get healing......

I wasn't raised in a home where cheating was condoned and forgiven so it won't start with me. Also, when the Bible said, do not defile the marriage bed, I'm very certain it referred to cheating spouses. So if my husband decides to condemn himself to eternal damnation by cheating, I'd be very unwise to stick to him. "If your left hand will cause you to sin, cut it off..."

2 Likes

Re: Women,which Of These Can You Endure? by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 19, 2020
neither
Re: Women,which Of These Can You Endure? by Sixfeetbelle: 1:00am On Dec 19, 2020
PopSmoke:
most girls shouting divorce up and down
I just dey laff

u go divorce tire

It was then, it isn't now. Besides, some of them married responsible men who are scarce today.

1 Like

Re: Women,which Of These Can You Endure? by tobechi74: 1:23am On Dec 19, 2020
One great mistake we make is trying to force everyone into monogamous marriage.
Many men do not like it. Like someone said, A wealthy man who has a billion naira will grab at an opportunity to add a million naira to his wealth.
His wife may have everything but like Oliver twist, he wants more . Call it greed. Call it need to explore .

While married, I decide with my partner whether to make it open relationship or monogamy.

Marriage is not for everyone. There are people who are happier single. I mean those who are do introverted that they cannot tolerate a very long time without feeling drained. There are people who prefer long distance relationship with few visits and frequent absence rather than continued presence.  those whose high attention sexual urge cannot be satisfied by any one individual. There are others who dislike the boredom of sticking to one  partner scares the hell out of them. Variety is the spice of life.The fun of experimenting with various sizes and  types thrills them. There are yet another group whose need for independence and freedom makes them dislike the idea of  consulting with another before making decision.  There is another group that  love to be in motion. They wake up one morning and decide to relocate to another state only to explore another culture the next year. Traveling is their hobby and getting married with kids hinders that . Settling down is like a death trap. Flowing water is cleaner. Stagnant water attracts mosquitoes and other microorganism.

Human needs are various. the concept of getting married does not fit into their ideal future. They are better off single or in an open relationship. imposing  monogamy marriage on them will choke them. Their partner and children would suffer . Cheating is bound to occur. The fact that cheating still exist means we should question the effectiveness of monogamy and possibility of open marriage

https://tobechispeaks./2020/09/19/why-is-monogamy-considered-natural/

2 Likes

Re: Women,which Of These Can You Endure? by kalu61(m): 4:39am On Dec 19, 2020
Zzor:
what's the needful?

Kill him in his sleep abi cry
Re: Women,which Of These Can You Endure? by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 19, 2020
Magnoliaa:
Is the man a broke Alfa or a rich Simp fess? lipsrsealed
your fellow ladies dey make sensible comments only you still bring money into the equation. Cretin.
Re: Women,which Of These Can You Endure? by akinlolu26624: 7:02am On Dec 19, 2020
I dey craze?
Re: Women,which Of These Can You Endure? by demmymoney(m): 8:30am On Dec 19, 2020
MEN ARE POLYGAMOUS BY NATURE

THAT'S WHY MEN SHOULD BE TELLING THEIR WIFE TO B THAT HE CAN HAVE AS MANY WIVES AS POSSIBLE....... THIS WILL REDUCE THE RATE OF CHEATING IN THE SOCIETY

1 Like

Re: Women,which Of These Can You Endure? by Oyadorf(m): 2:33pm On Dec 31, 2020
fati2001:

none of the above..

if you insist, I can simply give you chance ( divorce) we both go our own way.

What will be the fate of the children? Remember no woman can treat a child like his mother...
Re: Women,which Of These Can You Endure? by Oyadorf(m): 2:35pm On Dec 31, 2020
demmymoney:
MEN ARE POLYGAMOUS BY NATURE

THAT'S WHY MEN SHOULD BE TELLING THEIR WIFE TO B THAT HE CAN HAVE AS MANY WIVES AS POSSIBLE....... THIS WILL REDUCE THE RATE OF CHEATING IN THE SOCIETY

If you give some men 500 women with different stature,complexion and age, they will still be eyeing primary school girls... grin

2 Likes

Re: Women,which Of These Can You Endure? by Oyadorf(m): 2:36pm On Dec 31, 2020
akinlolu26624:
I dey craze?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Women,which Of These Can You Endure? by Oyadorf(m): 2:39pm On Dec 31, 2020
Zzor:

Needful ,like ?
Re: Women,which Of These Can You Endure? by Oyadorf(m): 2:43pm On Dec 31, 2020
StacyO:
I will spoil him with so much love,he won't even know other ladies exist.

Do you think this can stop a man who want to cheat from doing so?

1 Like

Re: Women,which Of These Can You Endure? by Oyadorf(m): 2:45pm On Dec 31, 2020
tobechi74:
One great mistake we make is trying to force everyone into monogamous marriage.
Many men do not like it. Like someone said, A wealthy man who has a billion naira will grab at an opportunity to add a million naira to his wealth.
His wife may have everything but like Oliver twist, he wants more . Call it greed. Call it need to explore .

While married, I decide with my partner whether to make it open relationship or monogamy.

Marriage is not for everyone. There are people who are happier single. I mean those who are do introverted that they cannot tolerate a very long time without feeling drained. There are people who prefer long distance relationship with few visits and frequent absence rather than continued presence.  those whose high attention sexual urge cannot be satisfied by any one individual. There are others who dislike the boredom of sticking to one  partner scares the hell out of them. Variety is the spice of life.The fun of experimenting with various sizes and  types thrills them. There are yet another group whose need for independence and freedom makes them dislike the idea of  consulting with another before making decision.  There is another group that  love to be in motion. They wake up one morning and decide to relocate to another state only to explore another culture the next year. Traveling is their hobby and getting married with kids hinders that . Settling down is like a death trap. Flowing water is cleaner. Stagnant water attracts mosquitoes and other microorganism.

Human needs are various. the concept of getting married does not fit into their ideal future. They are better off single or in an open relationship. imposing  monogamy marriage on them will choke them. Their partner and children would suffer . Cheating is bound to occur. The fact that cheating still exist means we should question the effectiveness of monogamy and possibility of open marriage

https://tobechispeaks./2020/09/19/why-is-monogamy-considered-natural/

Hmmmm.... You said it all.
Re: Women,which Of These Can You Endure? by demmymoney(m): 3:04pm On Dec 31, 2020
Oyadorf:

If you give some men 500 women with different stature,complexion and age, they will still be eyeing primary school girls... grin

As long as they get married to them wen they are adults...... No qualms

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Make My Money Despite Being Jobless / Here Is How To Effortlessly Woo A "Church Girl" / Just Realized My Girl Friend Has An Alternate Whatsapp Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.