Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,004 members, 7,806,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Amotekun Officers Open Fire In Oyo, Two Killed, Scores Injured | - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun Officers Open Fire In Oyo, Two Killed, Scores Injured | (45365 Views)

Troops Ambush And Killed Scores Of Terrorists At Mandara (Photo) / Herdsmen & Sunday Igboho’s Supporters Clash In Oyo; Two Feared Dead / Shi'ites And Police Clash In Kaduna. Two Shi’ites Killed, Scores Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun Officers Open Fire In Oyo, Two Killed, Scores Injured | by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:57am On Dec 19, 2020
Amotekun is a stupid terrorist organization and should be proscribed immediately angry
Re: Amotekun Officers Open Fire In Oyo, Two Killed, Scores Injured | by writeprof(m): 7:58am On Dec 19, 2020
MrBachelor:
There is something inherently wrong with any Nigerian that wears uniform.

My question has been, 'what is in a uniform?' Especially by any military, paramilitary, private or public security outfit.
Re: Amotekun Officers Open Fire In Oyo, Two Killed, Scores Injured | by grandstar(m): 7:59am On Dec 19, 2020
This was just a matter of time! Why don't some people realize that tife can't be replaced and should be treated as priceless? (Read Genesis 9:6)
Re: Amotekun Officers Open Fire In Oyo, Two Killed, Scores Injured | by Omoslim26: 7:59am On Dec 19, 2020
ochiosa:
is the news true or false?
My brother onye kayin gha ju ajuju nkaa
some are saying its fake some are saying its original
wahala too like to wear komkom shoe for dis country
Re: Amotekun Officers Open Fire In Oyo, Two Killed, Scores Injured | by LoudLord(m): 7:59am On Dec 19, 2020
Re: Amotekun Officers Open Fire In Oyo, Two Killed, Scores Injured | by endsarrrs(f): 8:00am On Dec 19, 2020
Walahi angry
freeborn02:

Lalastic.ala, kindly disregard this news. The news is fake. The op is a mischievous element trying to spread lies and errors.

The real website of Sahara Reporters is: https://saharareporters.com/

The op quoted another website with http and not https.

So, NEWSREPORT broke Rule 8 of nairaland.
is your post i will report for making me compare nonsense and shannu garba. 600years ban for you angry tongue
Re: Amotekun Officers Open Fire In Oyo, Two Killed, Scores Injured | by fid3fid: 8:03am On Dec 19, 2020
MrBachelor:
There is something inherently wrong with any Nigerian that wears uniform.

Not only folks in uniform. You see this mindset on display by drivers on the road and market women etc. we are just too damn aggressive towards one another.
Re: Amotekun Officers Open Fire In Oyo, Two Killed, Scores Injured | by Blackdisciple(m): 8:06am On Dec 19, 2020
Halleluyah Amotekun try open fire ooo
I thought those pump actions were just for deco
Re: Amotekun Officers Open Fire In Oyo, Two Killed, Scores Injured | by powerkey: 8:08am On Dec 19, 2020
Amotekum Terrorists.

These are the real Terrorists and federal government should ban them asap.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Officers Open Fire In Oyo, Two Killed, Scores Injured | by Blackdisciple(m): 8:09am On Dec 19, 2020
Blackdisciple:
Halleluyah Amotekun try open fire ooo
I thought those pump actions were just for deco
But I thought they thought them on when to open fire
Re: Amotekun Officers Open Fire In Oyo, Two Killed, Scores Injured | by southsouthking(m): 8:09am On Dec 19, 2020
Sars
Re: Amotekun Officers Open Fire In Oyo, Two Killed, Scores Injured | by PortableToDynam(m): 8:11am On Dec 19, 2020
BOOZELEE:

Heards men are busy setting up camps and killing innocent people in there farms while Amotekuns are busy testing dia might on innocent people.

Give a Nigerian man uniform and watch him feel like Tanos wielding his magic stones.

Na headline you read, try verify the source first na
Re: Amotekun Officers Open Fire In Oyo, Two Killed, Scores Injured | by orisa37: 8:20am On Dec 19, 2020
Another Lie.
Re: Amotekun Officers Open Fire In Oyo, Two Killed, Scores Injured | by orisa37: 8:21am On Dec 19, 2020
Another Lie against AMOTEKUN.
Re: Amotekun Officers Open Fire In Oyo, Two Killed, Scores Injured | by orisa37: 8:23am On Dec 19, 2020
MAFA'S SUBTERFUGE.
Re: Amotekun Officers Open Fire In Oyo, Two Killed, Scores Injured | by admeenat: 8:25am On Dec 19, 2020
LoudLord:

I still don't believe until I ask my pop way dey Oyo...
Ok, I advice u reduce the population of Cultist/OPC militia/Agberos in ur ranks hope u understand me clearly else those urchins will thwart d plans u guys where created for. At the end nothing will be achieved, the situation might even deteriorate further bacause of arm supplied to bad eggs among u.
Some of the bandits u see in zamfara state today r formerly vigilante(IYAN BINDIGA DADI) if u know u know.

Although am notherner, but am fully in support local policing.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Officers Open Fire In Oyo, Two Killed, Scores Injured | by sircatherine45(m): 8:29am On Dec 19, 2020
Fake news. This didn't happen. Lies from pit of hell to destabilize community policing
Re: Amotekun Officers Open Fire In Oyo, Two Killed, Scores Injured | by Abdulsaddiq: 8:29am On Dec 19, 2020
Naso I see them for Eleyele roundabout yesterday and some of them they shout, we go shot you ooo. Naso I pick race, I cannot come n keemasef
Re: Amotekun Officers Open Fire In Oyo, Two Killed, Scores Injured | by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:34am On Dec 19, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

You’re my new best friend.
This is the only solution.

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun Officers Open Fire In Oyo, Two Killed, Scores Injured | by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:35am On Dec 19, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

You’re my new best friend.

This is the only solution.

✌✌✌✌

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun Officers Open Fire In Oyo, Two Killed, Scores Injured | by Reference(m): 8:37am On Dec 19, 2020
Davies25:
So much for State Policing undecided

Nothing he Feds don't do regularly. State policing is right. The way Amotekun was formed is however faulty. It was a government, not a peoples initiative and had it gone through the rigors of debate, had it gone through the process of courtship where all issus concerning its administration and operations, its terms of reference, its limitations, funding, law and jurisdictions, absolutely everything is discussed, debated and agreed.

Typically amongst Nigerians, instead of demanding for their inputs, their rights, they lazily leave everything to government that will definitely mould such organisations in their own image and to their own likeness (biblical). They rather pander to sentiment as custom bottom feeder. No one is interested in the 'details' until issues begin to arise and they learn the hard way.

Now Amotekun is caught in the headlights and with this issue naysayers will have very temerity to question its existence and challenge its status. Everyone loses. Nigerians. You cannot have a better country than you are prepared to 'work' for. Stop leaving everything to a few folks that call themselves 'government'. We are all critical stakeholders and for us beneficiaries of these services. We generally get what we order for.

It is a pity that an institution that has barely taken off is already due back in the hangar for repairs. Is that not damning of the quality of the manufacturers?.

4 Likes

Re: Amotekun Officers Open Fire In Oyo, Two Killed, Scores Injured | by LoudLord(m): 8:38am On Dec 19, 2020
admeenat:

Ok, I advice u reduce the population of Cultist/OPC militia/Agberos in ur ranks hope u understand me clearly else those urchins will thwart d plans u guys where created for. At the end nothing will be achieved, the situation might even deteriorate further bacause of arm supplied to bad eggs among u.
Some of the bandits u see in zamfara state today r formerly vigilante(IYAN BINDIGA DADI) if u know u know.

Although am notherner, but am fully in support local policing.

No bad eggs among AMOTEKUN I can assure you that,some people are not just happy with the AMOTEKUN stuff

As for me I love notherners infact am planning to relocate to Borno because of zulum and if possible get married to one of their ladies
Re: Amotekun Officers Open Fire In Oyo, Two Killed, Scores Injured | by petitejolie(f): 8:38am On Dec 19, 2020
Im tired....will anything work in this country....
Re: Amotekun Officers Open Fire In Oyo, Two Killed, Scores Injured | by LoudLord(m): 8:39am On Dec 19, 2020
Abdulsaddiq:
Naso I see them for Eleyele roundabout yesterday and some of them they shout, we go shot you ooo. Naso I pick race, I cannot come n keemasef

E sure me say everything way you type down na BIG LIE

Oniro oshii
Re: Amotekun Officers Open Fire In Oyo, Two Killed, Scores Injured | by MT: 8:40am On Dec 19, 2020
A firearm in the hands of illiterate and untrained individuals will never end well. Each region in Nigeria creating its own militia indirectly and Nigerians are cheering them on. The consequence will be fatal. No matter how bad police force is, you can't compare this political militia with them. They are instrument for the governors to oppress and terrorise opposition. The movie is just starting.
Re: Amotekun Officers Open Fire In Oyo, Two Killed, Scores Injured | by SmartPolician: 8:53am On Dec 19, 2020
freeborn02:

Lalastic.ala, kindly disregard this news. The news is fake. The op is a mischievous element trying to spread lies and errors.

The real website of Sahara Reporters is: https://saharareporters.com/

The op quoted another website with http and not https.

So, NEWSREPORT broke Rule 8 of nairaland.

I think Sahara Reports has both secure and insecure options

That news is in the link you shared.

https://saharareporters.com/2020/12/18/amotekun-officers-open-fire-oyo-two-killed-scores-injured
Re: Amotekun Officers Open Fire In Oyo, Two Killed, Scores Injured | by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 19, 2020
Amotekun is just less than a year old but there have been concerted efforts to kill the initiative, the enemies of the south west rejoice over anything that puts the outfit in a bad light, police brutality isn't limited to Africa alone as we've come to see so those planning to use this should kill the idea, still if the story is true; those erring officers should be brought to book. Support for Amotekun is still 100%

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Officers Open Fire In Oyo, Two Killed, Scores Injured | by kumulus(m): 9:12am On Dec 19, 2020
kumulus:
With their poor orientation, I don't see them doing any better than the current ones. I was on the road the other day and their van came up behind my truck, the driver immediately turned on the siren which was very needless, maneuvered recklessly while putting incoming road users in danger. Expecting that I'd veer off for them to pass which I didn't, going past me they were all shouting "Ori e o pe o, o ti ya werey" and some other profanities. I just laughed and shook my head at the foolishness of some black men, just because they have barrel guns, a uniform and a mobility van they are already feeling like some "constituted authority". It won't be long before they start steering up ugly situations.

-Lloyd

No disappointment here.
Re: Amotekun Officers Open Fire In Oyo, Two Killed, Scores Injured | by APOSTLECHUMA: 9:13am On Dec 19, 2020
THOUGHT THEY WERE FORMED TO CHECK THE EVIL ACTIVITIES OF CRIMINAL FULANI HERDSMEN.
Re: Amotekun Officers Open Fire In Oyo, Two Killed, Scores Injured | by Danny50: 9:14am On Dec 19, 2020
Nothing serious compare to police.
Re: Amotekun Officers Open Fire In Oyo, Two Killed, Scores Injured | by BafanaBafana: 9:16am On Dec 19, 2020
NEWSREPORT:

SaharaReporters learnt that when Amotekun personnel arrived at the scene of the incident with their vehicle, Apanpa did not ask questions before he shot at the two.

It was gathered that the two victims died instantly.
And the matter was settled, case closed grin
Re: Amotekun Officers Open Fire In Oyo, Two Killed, Scores Injured | by delishpot: 9:22am On Dec 19, 2020
Give a man a gun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves / Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG / Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.