Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Nasco TV 43" Led Parts Needed Urgently - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nasco TV 43" Led Parts Needed Urgently (470 Views)

Is Nasco TV With Inbuilt Satellite Working In Nigeria? / Nasco Biscuit Don Get Television?? / Ever Heard Of Nasco Tv? This Is Not Nasco Biscuit�� (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nasco TV 43" Led Parts Needed Urgently by apprentist(m): 11:36pm On Dec 18, 2020
I bought my NASCO TV 43" bearly 6 months now and till now it has been working magic until I had a bad thunder strike that affected all my electronics we it the NASCO TV inclusive. Now it doesn't turn on again but only shows the power light on whenever I plug it in power supply.

Please I need suggestion as to how I can fixthis issue. In case I need to replace the boards, can I use any other tv brand to replace it? Pls I still want to use this tv.
Re: Nasco TV 43" Led Parts Needed Urgently by Tcheck(m): 3:43pm On Dec 19, 2020
Don't even try to give it to any mechanic to fix. if you're in Lagos take it to alaba and change the screen using another product. same thing happened to my jvc tv and I took it to a mechanic. the idiot charged me 15k only for the tv to start showing different shades of colour. Two weeks later the thing went off again. These unpopular products don't have parts in nigeria. I even went to game store where I bought mine but even they don't have the parts not even the remote. I had to buy another tv.

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Advices Young People Against Doing Drugs In Omo Ghetto The Saga / ABEJOYE, A Movie By Mount Zion Takes Over #1 And #2 Trending On Youtube / The Tomorrow War Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.