Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,887 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:45 AM

Please I Need Serious Advise Am Depressed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Serious Advise Am Depressed (1088 Views)

Help A Brother.... I Need Serious Advise,.. Am In A Dilemma / Need Serious Advise On My Marriage / Pllease I Need Serious Advise...this Happening To Me Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Serious Advise Am Depressed by omron(m): 1:22am On Dec 19, 2020
Good evening nairalanders
Something happened today that would never be forgotten in my memory.
I nearly got stabbed by my girlfriend this afternoon.
We were arguing and it led to misunderstanding between us.
I said something that annoyed her and I also seize her phone .
In the process she started demanding for her phone which I refuse to give her.
Then she became more angrier .she went to kitchen first carry how and make attempt to hit it on my head but I dodged it .after I dodged she proceeded to take a knife ..she nearly stabbed me but I over power her and collected the knife.
After the whole thing she came back to her senses and she was crying that it's devils work for her to make attempt.to.stab me with a knife ...she has been begging since morning but I don't mind her..am scared now that if I marry her she will do the same in the future.
Please someone should give me good advance
Re: Please I Need Serious Advise Am Depressed by Rightsolution: 1:26am On Dec 19, 2020
end that relationship now. wont say much just end it

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Serious Advise Am Depressed by GIdiata(m): 1:37am On Dec 19, 2020
First thing first.
Firstly, You don't have the right to seize her phone.

Now d advise
I will advise you put an end to the Relationship ASAP.

For your safety and hers

5 Likes

Re: Please I Need Serious Advise Am Depressed by baralatie(m): 1:51am On Dec 19, 2020
you seized her phone?
na wa o!
and you are alive?
ehn!
tell me something

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Serious Advise Am Depressed by ibkonekt(m): 1:55am On Dec 19, 2020
Leave the devil out of this. The devil is innocent here. She is probably just a cheating wench and was ready to physically harm you, threaten you, maim you or kill you in order to prevent you from finding her secrets. You better unlock that phone and look at her cheating evidences. Same all stories all over the world

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Serious Advise Am Depressed by baralatie(m): 1:58am On Dec 19, 2020
ibkonekt:
Leave the devil out of this. The devil is innocent here. She is probably just a cheating wench and was ready to physically harm you, threaten you, maim you or kill you in order to prevent you from finding her secrets. You better unlock that phone and look at her cheating evidences. Same all stories all over the world
ehen!
I support you!
op! don't return the phone
o yes!
this time take this second to the kitchen
let us know what happens

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Serious Advise Am Depressed by baralatie(m): 1:59am On Dec 19, 2020
if she uses mortar pestle to break your head.it was the dude who said you should hold her phone you should find o!
me I no dey o

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Serious Advise Am Depressed by Finnese001: 2:01am On Dec 19, 2020
Knife kwa undecided

Re: Please I Need Serious Advise Am Depressed by Newman20(m): 2:43am On Dec 19, 2020
Leave her if the story is true.

She's clearly an abusive person. Imagine if her attempt to stab you had been successful. I don't need you tell you how expensive medical care is in Nigeria today. You'd have been going in and out of the hospital for almost a year and when you're finally done you'd be told that the injury didn't heal well...... the point is that you are very lucky her attempt to stab you was unsuccessful and you should leave her as the nearest opportunity.

Ignore all comments saying you should stay with her.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Serious Advise Am Depressed by sanemind5(m): 2:49am On Dec 19, 2020
But why did you seize her phone! Na you buy am for her?
Re: Please I Need Serious Advise Am Depressed by stacyadams: 2:51am On Dec 19, 2020
omron:
Good evening nairalanders
Something happened today that would never be forgotten in my memory.
I nearly got stabbed by my girlfriend this afternoon.
We were arguing and it led to misunderstanding between us.
I said something that annoyed her and I also seize her phone .
In the process she started demanding for her phone which I refuse to give her.
Then she became more angrier .she went to kitchen first carry how and make attempt to hit it on my head but I dodged it .after I dodged she proceeded to take a knife ..she nearly stabbed me but I over power her and collected the knife.
After the whole thing she came back to her senses and she was crying that it's devils work for her to make attempt.to.stab me with a knife ...she has been begging since morning but I don't mind her..am scared now that if I marry her she will do the same in the future.
Please someone should give me good advance
grin grin
Boris the bullet dodger

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Serious Advise Am Depressed by Foodqueen(f): 4:00am On Dec 19, 2020
She's gonna stab u someday if u marry her.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Serious Advise Am Depressed by kalu61(m): 4:32am On Dec 19, 2020
This is the reason l call some guys SIMP.

Even though you were very wrong in collecting the phone, why are you depressed over someone who had made attempt on your life.

Are you depressed because of the memories you are going to miss, the help you get from her or the one you offered her.

Tell me.

Why are you depressed or you mearnt to say confused?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Serious Advise Am Depressed by AntiWailer: 4:36am On Dec 19, 2020
U are confused because of sweet pussy.

U better run while u can.

She will get angry soon and that day u won't be able to dodge the knife. She will stab u and u will die.

She is desperate about stuffs on her phone and will go to any length to be in possession of it which includes killing u and forming 'na devil'.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Serious Advise Am Depressed by Kobicove(m): 5:02am On Dec 19, 2020
You need to leave that relationship ASAP!

Domestic violence has no place in a relationship and she has already shown you that she is capable of it!
Re: Please I Need Serious Advise Am Depressed by Cutehector(m): 5:41am On Dec 19, 2020
Seriously I don't have to tell you what to do. If you want to live with a tiger, that's fine.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Serious Advise Am Depressed by JOACHINpedro: 6:02am On Dec 19, 2020
Abeg who sabi give head, I wan learn from the person cry
Re: Please I Need Serious Advise Am Depressed by Dliquidmetal(m): 6:04am On Dec 19, 2020
I dont just get it,people would have seen this red flags but would continue to live in denial or hoping their partner would change. Believe me you,this op fit later marry this same girl then after few months he would start going to churches and finding solutions,I've seen Nigerians repeat this pattern over and over again. They abandon logical reasoning and do many things foolishly.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Serious Advise Am Depressed by hashtagged(m): 7:31am On Dec 19, 2020
if you don't want to live long marry her, she would surely kill you I promise you that

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Serious Advise Am Depressed by Jack005(m): 7:36am On Dec 19, 2020
Oboy japa as fast as your legs can carry you oh.. Tuwama!!!

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Serious Advise Am Depressed by Kapilta(m): 7:49am On Dec 19, 2020
She got angrier. Issokay. Na u b her papa wey u dey sieze her phone abi. U two fits each other sha. Birds of feather. Mumu people too wan do relationship. Nonsense and Nigeria.
Re: Please I Need Serious Advise Am Depressed by omron(m): 7:53am On Dec 19, 2020
kalu61:
This is the reason l call some guys SIMP.

Even though you were very wrong in collecting the phone, why are you depressed over someone who had made attempt on your life.

Are you depressed because of the memories you are going to miss, the help you get from her or the one you offered her.

Tell me.

Why are you depressed or you mearnt to say confused?

Yes you are right it's becos of memories
Re: Please I Need Serious Advise Am Depressed by omron(m): 7:56am On Dec 19, 2020
Thanks all for your advice I really appreciate all of u
Re: Please I Need Serious Advise Am Depressed by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 7:58am On Dec 19, 2020
The toto wey you don already chop suppose do you. grin

Abort mission now!

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Serious Advise Am Depressed by MediMedi(m): 8:07am On Dec 19, 2020
This scenario can't make one depressed..... Something must lead to something which make her more angry, not only saying
Re: Please I Need Serious Advise Am Depressed by DoubleEngine007: 8:08am On Dec 19, 2020
You're dating a death trap.. She can harm you any day,anytime . Next attack might be with a pump action gun,and you might not be able to dodge it.
So op be wise!
Re: Please I Need Serious Advise Am Depressed by halogate: 8:40am On Dec 19, 2020
undecided undecided..the Good Lord has saved u from ur village people and u are depressed?

..wetin son-of-man no go see
Re: Please I Need Serious Advise Am Depressed by AFvckingAlpha(m): 9:09am On Dec 19, 2020
The fvck

Niggarr!!

If you bought the cell with your hard earned money, then you have every right to seize that phone.

My niggarr, fvck any bitch that gon pull that shit with me, bringing out a weapon, damn!

She probably be digging her grave, cos I aint gonna take that shit likely.

Niggarr that bitch wanted you dead, you gotta do the right thing, you gotta caught that bitch off.

I would have said another thing but you'd chicken out, you probably a bitch ass niggarr!
Re: Please I Need Serious Advise Am Depressed by Shortyy(f): 9:18am On Dec 19, 2020
You seized her phone and you want her to rejoice and lick your feet abi?

And she's even begging sef. Nonsense.

I'd be the one to dump your toxic ass.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Man Is More Likely To Contract HIV From His Girlfriend Than From A Prost!tute’ / My Weird Relationship With Yoruba Tribe / What Are The Side Effects Of Not Having Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.