Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 26th Birthday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (34936 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary / Zahra Buhari Shades Dino Melaye Over Festus Keyamo Argument On Channels TV / Zahra Buhari Indimi’s Post-Baby Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 26th Birthday by Cubana03: 8:23am On Dec 19, 2020
Yes better than your father
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 26th Birthday by Mindlog: 8:23am On Dec 19, 2020
jeffizy:
Dear op, how will you feel after paying bride's price and getting married , your wife is being addressed with her maiden name?

Some are not too keen on doing the name change.
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 26th Birthday by PrinceOfLagos: 8:23am On Dec 19, 2020
complexBoss12:
Presidency aside. A man of Buhari's age, his birthdays should be a celebration, with his family and friends, grandchildren and great-grandchildren.

But instead this man chose to go to Daura, few days to his supposed BD, no wishes from family, not even his wife, who nobody knows her whereabouts and have not been seen to do anything in lasts few months.

I think this family gives all the clue.

That dunce in aso rock is not the real president Nigerians voted for .
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 26th Birthday by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:23am On Dec 19, 2020
Racoon:
No gushing birthday wishes and hyping of her father this time around.From Aisha, Yusuf and others all man just locked up.Nkan bè!

Imagine but her father is quick to denies other youth like her their right to life

Even how they are exercising their right as it is written in the furcking constitution her father swear to defend
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 26th Birthday by Centcanada: 8:23am On Dec 19, 2020
And you expect us to buy that cheap popularity when your father is messing this country up? Better person my foot! Commot for my front! Make una run go far because when the heat will start no exemption!
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 26th Birthday by AirstarKane(f): 8:24am On Dec 19, 2020
Happy birthday to her. Enjoy the new age with wisdom.
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 26th Birthday by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 19, 2020
She looks like chioma Davido here.
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 26th Birthday by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 8:24am On Dec 19, 2020
J
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 26th Birthday by DonCortino: 8:25am On Dec 19, 2020
who gives a Fučk?
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 26th Birthday by Enemyofpeace: 8:27am On Dec 19, 2020
Go and talk to your father, he is a very earthless man
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 26th Birthday by vickydevoka(m): 8:29am On Dec 19, 2020
complexBoss12:
Presidency aside. A man of Buhari's age, his birthdays should be a celebration, with his family and friends, grandchildren and great-grandchildren.

But instead this man chose to go to Daura, few days to his supposed BD, no wishes from family, not even his wife, who nobody knows her whereabouts and have not been seen to do anything in lasts few months.

All those things doesn't matter in life.
If u don't wish me happy birthday I don't see it as anything
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 26th Birthday by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 19, 2020
Racoon:
No gushing birthday wishes and hyping of her father this time around.From Aisha, Yusuf and others all man just locked up.Nkan bè!

They know their father and know who celebrated the birthday. Btw, with all the praises the guy go still marry 3 more wives oo.
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 26th Birthday by vickydevoka(m): 8:29am On Dec 19, 2020
Arrewa:
Enjoy your life...

Meanwhile Hausafulani Amaka!!
This one just dey. She no too fyn
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 26th Birthday by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 19, 2020
Driedfish:
Meow meow!

Now you want to celebrate your birthday when I didn’t celebrate mine and you expect me to be happy with you?

Anyways, there’s nothing to worry about because I’m kind hearted
Guy uve got a cat at home?
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 26th Birthday by Omoslim26: 8:32am On Dec 19, 2020
If you want to be a better person gather some women coordinate an en mass protest at the gate of aso rock
cry
rent your clothes
roll on the floor
cut yourselves with blades
bleed
and beg your darling daddy to have mercy and just resign

or dont you think he has done enough

is it wen boko haram overruns the north and start coming down south that you will agree dat your darling daddy has done enough

God pls help Us touch pmb heart

a whole 3more years to go

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 26th Birthday by Jostoman: 8:32am On Dec 19, 2020
How is it possible when your daddy is always wicked
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 26th Birthday by naijadrivablog: 8:33am On Dec 19, 2020
Why una de hype this one wey de chop NNPC money?
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 26th Birthday by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:35am On Dec 19, 2020
From all of us @ : HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR DARLING SISTER.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 26th Birthday by HelpYourself(m): 8:35am On Dec 19, 2020
complexBoss12:

You have some sound points

Unlike in 2015 they were all over the internet wishing him happy birthday
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 26th Birthday by HelpYourself(m): 8:35am On Dec 19, 2020
vickydevoka:

All those things doesn't matter in life.
If u don't wish me happy birthday I don't see it as anything

Shut up
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 26th Birthday by oluxy(m): 8:35am On Dec 19, 2020
Drinokrane:
Zahra Buhari daughter of President Muhammadu Buhari and wife of Ahmed Indimi on Friday clocked a year older, Igbere TV reports.

Zahra in a post on her Instagram page wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI9EL92svFW/?igshid=1l2b86jxvfd88

Her Husband gushed also over her in an Instagram post.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI7wXvDFlpe/?igshid=17458l7yltfbt

The overwhelmed Zahra wrote in the comment section of the post: “I donno what to say � I love you so much… I pray Allah continues protecting what we have and giving others a chance to have what we hv and more.”

Zahra’s family witnesses many celebrations in December. The couple marked their fourth wedding anniversary on Wednesday.

Mr Indimi also celebrated his birthday on December 11.

She's saying the truth.
She already got everything but lacking being better as a person.

God help her and happy birthday to her.
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 26th Birthday by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:37am On Dec 19, 2020
That's a big wish and one God must hear....May God continue to bless you more dis day and make you a better lady and a woman....cheers!
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 26th Birthday by gurunlocker: 8:39am On Dec 19, 2020
But she and her family forgot to greet her papa on her birthday few days ago grin grin grin
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 26th Birthday by sisisioge: 8:39am On Dec 19, 2020
Self actualization usually comes early for children of the rich...the first four tiers of the pyramid is a walk through for them. Father Lord, help me help my unborn children. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 26th Birthday by Globad(f): 8:49am On Dec 19, 2020
jeffizy:
Dear op, how will you feel after paying bride's price and getting married , your wife is being addressed with her maiden name?

It's not African or Islamic culture to address a woman by her husband's surname after marriage.
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 26th Birthday by Franklydes(m): 8:50am On Dec 19, 2020
Drinokrane:
Zahra Buhari daughter of President Muhammadu Buhari and wife of Ahmed Indimi on Friday clocked a year older, Igbere TV reports.

Zahra in a post on her Instagram page wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI9EL92svFW/?igshid=1l2b86jxvfd88

Her Husband gushed also over her in an Instagram post.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI7wXvDFlpe/?igshid=17458l7yltfbt

The overwhelmed Zahra wrote in the comment section of the post: “I donno what to say � I love you so much… I pray Allah continues protecting what we have and giving others a chance to have what we hv and more.”

Zahra’s family witnesses many celebrations in December. The couple marked their fourth wedding anniversary on Wednesday.

Mr Indimi also celebrated his birthday on December 11.
Not bad but last last Muslims na hypocrite. No be make up dey her face so?
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 26th Birthday by hgnbello(m): 8:52am On Dec 19, 2020
Happy Birthday. Allah's Rahmah Always.
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 26th Birthday by blacknoir: 8:52am On Dec 19, 2020
complexBoss12:

U are right ,something is off
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 26th Birthday by Bar1941(m): 8:56am On Dec 19, 2020
First tell your father to make Nigeria better or leave it the way he met it. That's more important.
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 26th Birthday by OmoAkin85: 8:57am On Dec 19, 2020
oguns222:
None of them celebrated Buhari. Is it not true that this guy is dead?
is obvious ..I remember when dem no allow aisha enta aso rock. d matter b want cast..but dem bury d matter,we are been rule by one mofo

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 26th Birthday by futurerex: 8:59am On Dec 19, 2020
Zahra my crush!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nuhu Ribadu Assumes Office As National Security Adviser (NSA) / Hadiza And Safina Buhari At Zahra's Wedding (Photos) / Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.