Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,189 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Men Abeg See Reasons You Shouldn't Marry. Flee!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Abeg See Reasons You Shouldn't Marry. Flee!!! (2627 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself / Abeg See What I Bought For N800 (PIX) / Who Go Borrow Me 10k Abeg See Problem Where I Enter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Abeg See Reasons You Shouldn't Marry. Flee!!! by Mide3367: 8:38am On Dec 19, 2020
Marriage in this century is scam. Marriage as lost its relevance. In shot no man should marry because it doesn't favour men. It is Virgina people's retirement package after they might have bleeped all the dick they can at their whoring stage of their lives (15-25) then they will realise that ha no more time o. Then they will become committed to a stupid simp who will feel like wow she loves me blah blah and then marry an old cargo. Mainwhile she is already an evening newspaper age 28 years to 35 years and while she was 20 years to 25 years, she believes that she doesn't need any man in her life as she is getting attention here and there by stupid betas who think with their dick only. After is has married the man, then she will start comparing the man other room skills to the men that has bleeped in the past and still cheat on the man because he can't satisfy her. Sh starts hoarding sex from him and uses it as a bargaining chip. One day she will wake up and say she can't continue to cook, wash etc. Baby let's take an house maid. Then you will lik why did I marry you then? She will say you don't love me. He will get her the maid and she won't get to cook anymore or do other house chores. Then she nags like say tomorrow no dey. One day the man will like I will open shop for you so you can be selling provisions and so on. What will you contribute to the family. She will like your money is our money and mine is mine. You are the Head of the family so you don't expect me to bring money. Chai men don suffer. One day the kids will come and meet mom please teach me this. She will push the children to the man. Imagine. What about poisoning her children's mind that their dad is useless he doesn't love the family. Marriage is not for men because it cages men. Baby mama is the best or MGTOW. Men dey your lane but if u must marry, just don't expect much at all. For further references and to read more. Visit thread like https://www.nairaland.com/6048178/reality-every-guy-need-know

5 Likes

Re: Men Abeg See Reasons You Shouldn't Marry. Flee!!! by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 19, 2020
What is the one typing, trash trash trash

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Abeg See Reasons You Shouldn't Marry. Flee!!! by Cubana03: 8:42am On Dec 19, 2020
OP no dey provoke Zzor and Fati2001 na

1 Like

Re: Men Abeg See Reasons You Shouldn't Marry. Flee!!! by Mide3367: 8:46am On Dec 19, 2020
Zzor:
first time this girl is quoting me. But lemme ask you a question. Don't you have life outside nairaland? You are always jumping from one thread to another. Seems that is where you get your orgasm from. cheesy. Enjoy. Don't bother quote me cause I won't dignify you with another quote

11 Likes

Re: Men Abeg See Reasons You Shouldn't Marry. Flee!!! by endsarrrs(f): 8:47am On Dec 19, 2020
Why not "reason why you should marry" Anyway jod.ha dont be frightened smiley
Re: Men Abeg See Reasons You Shouldn't Marry. Flee!!! by Mide3367: 8:47am On Dec 19, 2020
Cubana03:
you! Keep asslicking these virgina people. Premium tears loading for you Bro grin

5 Likes

Re: Men Abeg See Reasons You Shouldn't Marry. Flee!!! by Mide3367: 8:48am On Dec 19, 2020
endsarrrs:
Why not "reason why you should marry" Anyway jod.ha dont be frightened smiley
na ur fellow virgina person dey show ur pepper. You are all the same. Alwalt
Re: Men Abeg See Reasons You Shouldn't Marry. Flee!!! by endsarrrs(f): 8:50am On Dec 19, 2020
Why are you like this cheesy
Mide3367:
first time this girl is quoting me. But lemme ask you a question. Don't you have life outside nairaland? You are always jumping from one thread to another. Seems that is where you get your orgasm from. cheesy. Enjoy. Don't bother quote me cause I won't dignify you with another quote
You enjoy seeing them orgasm seemlessly endlessly. . Get a life o. Leave lonely people alone

1 Like

Re: Men Abeg See Reasons You Shouldn't Marry. Flee!!! by SweetCunt97(f): 8:50am On Dec 19, 2020
Even Idiots wey never fit feed themselves go come here type rubbish.

The true psychological fact I've observed is, Most men who rant about marriages come from Broken Homes, Abusive Homes.

You can't come from a loving background and be filled with such idiotic notion.

13 Likes

Re: Men Abeg See Reasons You Shouldn't Marry. Flee!!! by endsarrrs(f): 8:52am On Dec 19, 2020
Wetin
Mide3367:
na ur fellow virgina person dey show ur pepper. You are all the same. Alwalt
kai be comprehensive with your english abeg you
Re: Men Abeg See Reasons You Shouldn't Marry. Flee!!! by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 19, 2020
Mide3367:
You are kind of right except the orgasm aspect,please would you help me in that regard?

1 Like

Re: Men Abeg See Reasons You Shouldn't Marry. Flee!!! by tobechi74: 8:59am On Dec 19, 2020
Be specific. Most marriage.
There are men who marry up the ladder that benefit from it.

The assumption that one can only be fulfilled while married is false . Many propeller of this fallacy quote the Bible to back up their claim.

It is not good for man to be alone

It is not good for anyone to be alone . Eve was to be a companion and not a marriage partner . One can feel alone while being married . The verse only validates the fact that no one is an Ireland. We need someone to lean on . Marriage is a concept created by man to bring order in the society. No one has been arrested for choosing to remain single.

Many of us get married because we need kids. There are many orphans down there craving to get married. Go adopt them . Except off course you are searching for your own child to shower selfish love .

https://tobechispeaks./2020/09/19/why-is-monogamy-considered-natural/

1 Like

Re: Men Abeg See Reasons You Shouldn't Marry. Flee!!! by heniford2: 9:06am On Dec 19, 2020
marriage is scam pure one baby mama sure pass i swear have her give birth for you
Re: Men Abeg See Reasons You Shouldn't Marry. Flee!!! by coolsegun2002: 9:31am On Dec 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:

The true psychological fact I've observed is, Most men who rant about marriages come from Broken Homes, Abusive Homes.

Gone are the days when family background was the the major influence determinant of a person's values and mentality....look around you, the environmental influence is now stronger.. people are more influenced by media and social constructs than any other thing...

I see so many weird stuff and happenings on media I don't see in real life..and trust me these things have their way of influencing thinking
.the media is a strong mind shaping tool...what's worse is that it has a way of presenting everything as cool and okay...even weird shiits

We now see children raised from loving homes of becoming complete opposite to their family values..
There use to be a time the highest number of gay people came from dysfunctional homes...now, gay and transgender is just the new cool...Infact any form of weirdness is the new cool..

3 Likes

Re: Men Abeg See Reasons You Shouldn't Marry. Flee!!! by SweetCunt97(f): 9:37am On Dec 19, 2020
coolsegun2002:

Gone are the days when family background was the the major influence determinant of a person's values and mentality....look around you, the environmental influence is now stronger.. people are more influenced by media and social constructs than any other thing...

I see so many weird stuff and happenings on media I don't see in real life...the media is a strong mind shaping tool....media now present everything as cool and okay...

We now see children raised from loving homes of becoming complete opposite to their family values..
There use to be a time the highest number of gay people came from dysfunctional homes...now, gay and transgender is just the new cool...Infact any form of weirdness is the new cool..

It's pathetic. It's left for us to try to raise upcoming kids right. Shield them from nonsense foreign media. Truth be told I won't tolerate any of my kids being gay or any other weird shii
Re: Men Abeg See Reasons You Shouldn't Marry. Flee!!! by fati2001(m): 10:10am On Dec 19, 2020
Cubana03:

like we even know whether the op dy alive.

1 Like

Re: Men Abeg See Reasons You Shouldn't Marry. Flee!!! by virginprincess(f): 10:12am On Dec 19, 2020
Chai, this are the kind of people that thinks marriage is all about sex, what a disgusting mentality, **spits**
Re: Men Abeg See Reasons You Shouldn't Marry. Flee!!! by fati2001(m): 10:13am On Dec 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:

well said... only a weak and dead stem nag always...
Re: Men Abeg See Reasons You Shouldn't Marry. Flee!!! by fati2001(m): 10:17am On Dec 19, 2020
Mide3367:
Marriage in this century is scam. Marriage as lost its relevance. In shot no man should marry because it doesn't favour men. It is Virgina people's retirement package after they might have bleeped all the dick they can at their whoring stage of their lives (15-25) then they will realise that ha no more time o. Then they will become committed to a stupid simp who will feel like wow she loves me blah blah and then marry an old cargo. Mainwhile she is already an evening newspaper age 28 years to 35 years and while she was 20 years to 25 years, she believes that she doesn't need any man in her life as she is getting attention here and there by stupid betas who think with their dick only. After is has married the man, then she will start comparing the man other room skills to the men that has bleeped in the past and still cheat on the man because he can't satisfy her. Sh starts hoarding sex from him and uses it as a bargaining chip. One day she will wake up and say she can't continue to cook, wash etc. Baby let's take an house maid. Then you will lik why did I marry you then? She will say you don't love me. He will get her the maid and she won't get to cook anymore or do other house chores. Then she nags like say tomorrow no dey. One day the man will like I will open shop for you so you can be selling provisions and so on. What will you contribute to the family. She will like your money is our money and mine is mine. You are the Head of the family so you don't expect me to bring money. Chai men don suffer. One day the kids will come and meet mom please teach me this. She will push the children to the man. Imagine. What about poisoning her children's mind that their dad is useless he doesn't love the family. Marriage is not for men because it cages men. Baby mama is the best or MGTOW. Men dey your lane but if u must marry, just don't expect much at all. For further references and to read more. Visit thread like https://www.nairaland.com/6048178/reality-every-guy-need-know

Nigerian men with irrelevant talks.... ...

bunch of dead skeletons trying to fit in in the society...

1 Like

Re: Men Abeg See Reasons You Shouldn't Marry. Flee!!! by revived: 10:59am On Dec 19, 2020
You people ehn
Re: Men Abeg See Reasons You Shouldn't Marry. Flee!!! by BigBellyBurst(m): 11:17am On Dec 19, 2020
Na true.

Them go carry dia chop remain body come meet u for marriage.

Them go still cheat.

Be fvcking one cute guy with six packs outside.

Then files for divorce and take all ur hard earned money and assets.

1 Like

Re: Men Abeg See Reasons You Shouldn't Marry. Flee!!! by khingTony(m): 11:30am On Dec 19, 2020

Re: Men Abeg See Reasons You Shouldn't Marry. Flee!!! by LadyTianna(f): 11:43am On Dec 19, 2020
I know of two different weddings happening as we speak cheesy cheesy tongue
No matter how much you and the pathetic nairaland boys here hate women, men go still dey rush us till kingdom come. Women are not the cause of your frustrations in life. Lol

Modified: wedding number 3 is happening in the next 2 streets from mine. My landlady just went there cheesy

1 Like

Re: Men Abeg See Reasons You Shouldn't Marry. Flee!!! by JOGICE(m): 12:23pm On Dec 19, 2020
Mide3367:
Yeeeeh! See finishing shocked

1 Like

Re: Men Abeg See Reasons You Shouldn't Marry. Flee!!! by spice123(m): 12:39pm On Dec 19, 2020
Mide3367:
For the fact that your English grammar is poor is enough for a girl not to marry you. You don't deserve it. CASE CLOSED!
Re: Men Abeg See Reasons You Shouldn't Marry. Flee!!! by toye440: 12:52pm On Dec 19, 2020
Zzor:
In fact to shut the Op up, Zzor fix a date make we settle.
Re: Men Abeg See Reasons You Shouldn't Marry. Flee!!! by Nwaotu10(m): 1:00pm On Dec 19, 2020
Men should always marry gris at their prime stage (18-25).

Heaven knows I wouldn't dare marry any girl that's above prime age.
Re: Men Abeg See Reasons You Shouldn't Marry. Flee!!! by peace80037: 1:00pm On Dec 19, 2020
:OP no dey provoke Zzor and Fati2001 nalike we even know whether the op dy alive.
Re: Men Abeg See Reasons You Shouldn't Marry. Flee!!! by Nwaotu10(m): 1:05pm On Dec 19, 2020
LadyTianna:
I know of two different weddings happening as we speak cheesy cheesy tongue
No matter how much you and the pathetic nairaland boys here hate women, men go still dey rush us till kingdom come. Women are not the cause of your frustrations in life. Lol

Modified: wedding number 3 is happening in the next 2 streets from mine. My landlady just went there cheesy

We know, but with time, it wouldn't be like that again. Men would soon realize that marriage is exclusively benefitial to the female folks.

"Show me a married man that's happy, and I will show you a man from another planet."

Until then, keep enjoying while it lasts.

2 Likes

Re: Men Abeg See Reasons You Shouldn't Marry. Flee!!! by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 1:12pm On Dec 19, 2020
You don't need to be married before you can get toto grin

2 Likes

Re: Men Abeg See Reasons You Shouldn't Marry. Flee!!! by LadyTianna(f): 1:12pm On Dec 19, 2020
Nwaotu10:

We know, but with time, it wouldn't be like that again. Men would soon realize that marriage is exclusively benefitial to the female folks.

"Show me a married man that's happy, and I will show you a man from another planet."

Until then, keep enjoying while it lasts.
Even if they stop getting married, they will always continue to spend money on women. That's the main reason women are marrying them in the first place tongue
Re: Men Abeg See Reasons You Shouldn't Marry. Flee!!! by Nwaotu10(m): 1:18pm On Dec 19, 2020
LadyTianna:

Even if they stop getting married, they will always continue to spend money on women. That's the main reason women are marrying them in the first place tongue

Ever heard of redpills? Majority of niggaz are on it now.

I'm sure giving girls money, attention and validation would equally stop.

I ain't gonna give you attention again.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kindly Advice Me On This Lady Please / Yet Another Guy Dating White Chicks Thread: (with Pics!) / You Can Not Carry My 'load' ! ! !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.