Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) (106816 Views)

Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) / When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones / Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by peppermint7(m): 10:39pm On Feb 27, 2021
Jashub:
Then why is it paining you...or are you that jobless? undecided
Enter plane come tell me for SA.
Religion kee u der

1 Like

Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by noble2faith(m): 10:39pm On Feb 27, 2021
alexola20:
If a lady wear waistbeads to my house,no matter how Hot I am,I will think about my destiny first.

My kind of guy. Ur head dey there.

i don experience am one time like that. I was so Hot and my dick was ready for duty. As soon as I saw that thing on her waist, my dick went flaccid with immediate alacrity. She knew what really happened. She took off that thing, yet I was afraid to go into her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by SenecaTheYonger: 10:41pm On Feb 27, 2021
Buckshot in a woman with toned body is the sexiest thing that exist in this world
Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by labelle123(f): 10:41pm On Feb 27, 2021
Jashub:
Like I said earlier, "Continue to live in denial ".

Peace
. He won't understand
Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by Mcslize: 10:44pm On Feb 27, 2021
shortgun:

You guys will just come online and type nonsense.
How many girls have u even met in your life?
How many have u seen their waist?
How many took you to where they " spiritually fortified"
the beads and chains?
Do you even know what kayanmata is? do you know the meaning in English?
Have you ever heard of Kayanmaza?...do you know what it is?

All the girls I've dated had beads....if I met her without them I will buy for her, my girl now have beads, leg chain and nose piecing...Iove her her like that, I love the beads on her waist.
she's the kind of girl you can only see in your fantasy.
Why am I still alive and Rich? Why didn't the voodoo in the beads killed me long ago? or made me poor.

Answer me oo,

Only irresponsible ladies pierce their nose. Just say you only go after slay Queens. Why haven't you married anyone of those girls as they are your type of girls or are u not due for marriage?

Take a girl who has 3 piercing on her ear, and a nose ring with leg chains to your people and introduce her that's the girl you've seen to marry if your people won't caution you.

When we talk of diabolism, it doesn't mean they will kill you. There are different ways to make someone life miserable even with all the money you have.

Some are met to cause a man to be addicted to sex. You see yourself always hooking up with call girls wasting away your semen. You may have money but may have one addiction you can never stop. You just can't stop jumping from one girl to another. To you, that may seem normal and usual to you but heck no. The more partners you get intimate with, the more bad negative energy you attract to yourself. Some persons carry negative energy u don't know?

And mind you, any girl you meet, have met countless of other guys. They distribute whatever they attracted from others to those they end up having intimacy with.

Look at yourself very well,there must be one terrible addiction you may be battling with right now even with the money you have. Do u see that as normal?

You find yourself making money but end up squandering it on girls. You may see that as enjoyment but heck no, that's bad negative energy right there.

So, don't jump into disputing things like this when you yourself know we live in a very terrible world.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by Jashub: 10:45pm On Feb 27, 2021
peppermint7:

Enter plane come tell me for SA.
Religion kee u der
SA (Southern Anambra) abi? undecided
Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by Femeto: 10:46pm On Feb 27, 2021
Yungstallion:
Have you ever wondered about the history of the origin of beads? Their origin is traced back to the African community, especially those with kingdoms like Nigeria and Ghana where women in the royal families wore them and people would use the different patterns, sizes, quality and length to differentiate their status.

Having said that, these are some reasons why women may want to put on beads. Here are some of the reasons.

1 Fashion, Fashion is what every woman desires to have in their life. A fashionable woman is a darling to everyone.

2 Weight watch, Majority of women would use the beads to watch if they are gaining weight or they are loosing it.

3) Cultural Heritage.
Some communities among the Indians value this type of beauty and they always keep it as a value addition.
You no add Jazz as number 4?
Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by Logic007: 10:46pm On Feb 27, 2021
Jashub:
What makes homosexuality unruly...or what makes murder unruly...have you bother to ask yourself that? Mtchwwundecided

That is a false equivalence.

Are you really saying that wearing waist beads is the same as Homosexuality or murder?

Is there any logic in what you have said?

1 Like

Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by Trustedpro: 10:48pm On Feb 27, 2021
This thing use to turn me on...after all the rounds Na to dey use the bids play guitar. Try any Lady using it e go sweet you die.

1 Like

Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by Jashub: 10:49pm On Feb 27, 2021
Logic007:

That is a false equivalence.

Are you really saying that wearing waist beads is the same as Homosexuality or murder?

Is there any logic in what you have said?
They all fall under the category of lawlessness and immorality. So tell me, why should a person professing the name of Jesus, put such on?
Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by peppermint7(m): 10:49pm On Feb 27, 2021
Jashub:
SA (Southern Anambra) abi? undecided

Tomorrow like this
A go buy another set for my gf
about R100 worth

Keep jacking religion on your head
E go soon pour

Make a de on my whiskey sha as a de observe your foolishness

Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by Jashub: 10:51pm On Feb 27, 2021
[s]
peppermint7:

Tomorrow like this
A go buy another set for my gf
about R100 worth

Keep jacking religion on your head
E go soon pour

Make a de on my whiskey sha as a de observe your foolishness
[/s]You are living a very false lifestyle. But that is your own perogative.

Peace.
Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by peppermint7(m): 10:53pm On Feb 27, 2021
Jashub:
[s][/s]You are living a very false lifestyle. But that is your own perogative.

Peace.
E pain am

1 Like

Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 27, 2021
Very delectable cultural practise that has been demonised by superstitious witch hunters.
Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by Logic007: 10:55pm On Feb 27, 2021
Jashub:
They all fall under the category of lawlessness and immorality. So tell me, why should a person professing the name of Jesus, put such on?

Did Jesus complain about waist bead?

Did the bible complain about waist bead?

Who made you God to judge waist bead as immorality?

You keep dodging the question - WHAT MAKES WAIST BEADS UNRULY?

Soon, religious fanatics like you will ban nose rings and tattoos.

Honestly, what is the difference between you and a fundamentalist muslim who wants to control what women wear?

1 Like

Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 27, 2021
Audacious19:
where the sperm come dey go, abi the juju dey kill the sperm?
With Juju Nothing Is Impossible. I Want To Ask U, D Juju 4 Shoot/cut & Bounce (odeshi) Na Where D Juju Dey Go?
Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by senator3636(m): 11:00pm On Feb 27, 2021
Nonsense,how about the juju one nko
Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by peppermint7(m): 11:01pm On Feb 27, 2021
Logic007:

Honestly, what is the difference between you and a fundamentalist muslim who wants to control what women wear?

Why you de stress your self with this empty headed slowpoke
Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by wealthrenewed: 11:02pm On Feb 27, 2021
cefezyA:
u no add juju the one gotten from baba
it depends on d kind of lady u are dating...... U fit worry if u are into olosho
Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by Jyde89: 11:02pm On Feb 27, 2021
Jashub:
Kindly tell us why any rationally-thinking woman would stoop to such an ungodly practice. Also tell us why this practice cannot have fetish intentions attached to it.

you're the product of western miseducation. so unfortunate.
Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by Saig: 11:05pm On Feb 27, 2021
ArticleBeast:

It has nothing to do with juju. My mother and sister have been wearing since forever. Infact I bought about 10 for my gf to wear. It is just like any other jewelry
Baba you try o...de even Kno wetin your mother get for waist
Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by Jashub: 11:08pm On Feb 27, 2021
Logic007:

So what do you gain by not wearing such? That is the fundamental question you are yet to answer
Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by Jashub: 11:10pm On Feb 27, 2021
Jyde89:

you're the product of western miseducation. so unfortunate.
It is quite unfortunate that you cannot discern between immorality and modesty.
Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by Tladybukky(f): 11:10pm On Feb 27, 2021
so true

Truvel:
D Ones Mostly Use By Hausa Girl's Na Jax, To Prevent Pregnancy During Sex'. Even If D Guy Release Inside, She No Go Get Bele.
Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by bewla(m): 11:12pm On Feb 27, 2021
cefezyA:
u no add juju the one gotten from baba
God catch you it works only on conductor or alomo drinker

she is on her own
Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by Checked86: 11:15pm On Feb 27, 2021
in all sincerity, it usually turns me on. It started after my encounter with one beads believer. Long story cut short
Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by Jyde89: 11:16pm On Feb 27, 2021
Jashub:
It is quite unfortunate that you cannot discern between immorality and modesty.

go down the African history lane bro, avail yourself of this miseducation. there is absolutely nothing wrong in women wearing waist beads.

1 Like

Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by Twelfthman: 11:16pm On Feb 27, 2021
Men shouldn't have problem with waist bead in fact most men love it but when it got hijacked and majority of women especially in our zone as they use it a lot for diabolical purposes.
So except you buy it yourself for a woman that you love else pls avoid women already wearing waist bead and leg chains. Even the one you bought for her there is no guarantee that one baba wouldn't help her jax it. So guys play safe
Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by tolajay: 11:17pm On Feb 27, 2021
How's wearing beads ungodly?

Make a very objective and godly justification for your statement.

Mind you, there's something called the law of intent and usage.

Do you know that some false pastors and prophets use Jesus' name and the Bible to perform miracles? Does that make the Bible and Jesus voodoo priests?

That you've seen some people abuse the use of beads with voodoo doesn't mean every user is out for same mission. It's just an ornament like your ring, headgear et al. Your problem is only where it is affixed, and it's a problem of your immoral instincts.

What you should be worried about is how people who use them conduct themselves in public. The waist is suppose to be a private area of the body not for public display, hence, you wouldn't even know if anyone is wearing a waist bead or not.

Open your mind and stop being a religious extremist.

All these myopic godliness and plastic Christianity without power or result to change the world, won't help anyone in this age and time.

Zeal without knowledge destroys.

Jashub:
Kindly tell us why any rationally-thinking woman would stoop to such an ungodly practice. Also tell us why this practice cannot have fetish intentions attached to it.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by Jashub: 11:20pm On Feb 27, 2021
Jyde89:

go down the African history lane bro, avail yourself of this miseducation. there is absolutely nothing wrong in women wearing waist beads.
We have gained nothing from African history bros. Rather, it has put us in a place generational bondage.
Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by olaolaking: 11:21pm On Feb 27, 2021
Jashub:
Continue to live in denial
There are ones laced with voodoo. But 85% of it is fashion
Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by Jashub: 11:21pm On Feb 27, 2021
olaolaking:
There are ones laced with voodoo. But 85% of it is fashion
Come up north and you will see wonders.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen / Google Shows Agbani Darego As ‘Ugliest Miss World'. Nigerians Angry / ~Understanding Cool,Warm & Neutral Skin Tones & Colours ~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.