Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Paypal Complaint & Issue Related. Drop Your Complaints, We Will Advise & Resolve - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paypal Complaint & Issue Related. Drop Your Complaints, We Will Advise & Resolve (842 Views)

How To Lodge A Complaint Against A Financial Institution In Nigeria / Complaints Mount As Enaira App Tops 100,000 Downloads / CBN Revises Timelines For Dispense Errors, Refund Complaints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paypal Complaint & Issue Related. Drop Your Complaints, We Will Advise & Resolve by Yang1993: 8:59am On Dec 19, 2020
Do you have any pending Paypal issues like
1. Receiving funds
2. Opening any region PayPal account
3. Verifi]ying your account
4. Knowing your Limit
5. Removing limitation
6. Withdrawing your funds
7. Dispute & Chargeback Issues
and many more

Just drop your complaints in the comment section and we will help advise and resolve them.

Kind Regards!
VERIFY
Re: Paypal Complaint & Issue Related. Drop Your Complaints, We Will Advise & Resolve by idinaija(m): 10:23am On Dec 19, 2020
Lost the phone number linked to my PayPal account . And PayPal won’t grant me access to the account .
I will be glad if you can help me out with this.
Re: Paypal Complaint & Issue Related. Drop Your Complaints, We Will Advise & Resolve by Mickolad(m): 12:18pm On Dec 19, 2020
Payment often on hold will be glad if you can attend to this
Re: Paypal Complaint & Issue Related. Drop Your Complaints, We Will Advise & Resolve by Ogakaycce(m): 12:44pm On Dec 19, 2020
Yang1993:
1. Receiving funds
4. Knowing your Limit
5. Removing limitation
and many more

Just drop your complaints in the comment section and we will help advise and resolve them.

Kind Regards!
VERIFY
do they accept Nigerians. cos I have registered with them using Nigeria IP. Hope that's not a problem
Re: Paypal Complaint & Issue Related. Drop Your Complaints, We Will Advise & Resolve by Yang1993: 10:33pm On Dec 19, 2020
Ogakaycce:

do they accept Nigerians. cos I have registered with them using Nigeria IP. Hope that's not a problem

As long as its a nigerian paypal account then you have no problem
Re: Paypal Complaint & Issue Related. Drop Your Complaints, We Will Advise & Resolve by Yang1993: 10:46pm On Dec 19, 2020
idinaija:
Lost the phone number linked to my PayPal account. And PayPal won’t grant me access to the account.
I will be glad if you can help me out with this.

This can be quite frustrating. I am sorry you are going through this. Thank you for your patience. If the account is registered to a phone number you no longer have access to, it might be easiest to close the account and open a new account with current information. Once the account is closed, you'd have the option to open a new account with the same email address. If you'd like to request the account is closed, please send an email to 'askpaypal@paypal.com' from your PayPal registered email. Make sure to include that you are giving PayPal permission to close the account on your behalf. We look forward to assisting you further. Once you have completed that action, you will receive a confirmation mail of your account closure.

Secondly, you may decide to contact PayPal on call to verify your identity. Here's how you can call PayPal: If you go to your PayPal page at the bottom there is an option for Help & Contact. If you go there, you will be able to see an option to call customer support. You have to choose the option Call as a guest and it will show you paypal customer service number and available hours. There is also an option to call PayPal without logging in. However, if you have any difficulties in locating the contact number, please get back to me with the country that you set up your account in and I will be happy to provide you with the correct phone number. I hope this information helps. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Paypal Complaint & Issue Related. Drop Your Complaints, We Will Advise & Resolve by Yang1993: 10:50pm On Dec 19, 2020
Mickolad:

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing this. I would like to make you understand the reason why your payments are always on hold. Your account is a new account and according to Paypal policy, your payments will be placed on hold for 21 days before it can be transferred to your balance if there is no issue with the transaction. The more money/payment you receive with no disputes or charge-backs, the system removes the hold and your funds become available instantly when you receive a payment I hope you understand.
Re: Paypal Complaint & Issue Related. Drop Your Complaints, We Will Advise & Resolve by Yang1993: 2:49pm On Jan 14, 2021
1. Receiving funds
3. Verifying your account
4. Removing temporal limitation
5. Removing permanent limitation.(we do not provide documents for permanent limitation instead, we will provide you with a guide to help resolve this limitation)

We will create the necessary documents to remove your temporal limitation.

Contact us via whatsapp- 07064571275
Don't call, I may not respond. WhatsApp only(you can call on Whatsapp)

Kind Regards!
VERIFY
Re: Paypal Complaint & Issue Related. Drop Your Complaints, We Will Advise & Resolve by tolugar: 2:52pm On Jan 14, 2021
Yang1993:
1. Receiving funds
4. Knowing your Limit
5. Removing limitation
and many more

Kind Regards!
VERIFY

Heard one can only send max $100 a month pls how true
Re: Paypal Complaint & Issue Related. Drop Your Complaints, We Will Advise & Resolve by Yang1993: 3:04pm On Jan 14, 2021
tolugar:

Heard one can only send max $100 a month pls how true

If you are referring to the Naira cards, Please note that the Nigerian Naira cards have a monthly limit of $100(For all international online transactions). This is an instruction from the Central bank of Nigeria.

If you need further assistance, you can kindly drop your questions
Re: Paypal Complaint & Issue Related. Drop Your Complaints, We Will Advise & Resolve by Yang1993: 3:06pm On Jan 14, 2021
Yang1993:
Do you have any pending Paypal issues like ( Also Applicable to other kinds of accounts like Skrill, Neteller E.T.C)

1. Opening and verifying any region PayPal account
3. Verifying your account
4. Removing temporal limitation
5. Removing permanent limitation. (we do not provide documents for permanent limitation instead, we will provide you with a guide to help resolve this limitation)

We will create the necessary documents to remove your temporal limitation.

Contact us via WhatsApp- 07064571275
Don't call, I may not respond. WhatsApp only(you can call on Whatsapp)

Kind Regards!
VERIFY
Re: Paypal Complaint & Issue Related. Drop Your Complaints, We Will Advise & Resolve by Ekehwinz: 6:03pm On Mar 08, 2021
Mickolad:

Hello bro

Were your funds later released? How many days did it take for them to release it??
Re: Paypal Complaint & Issue Related. Drop Your Complaints, We Will Advise & Resolve by Yang1993: 8:12am On Mar 15, 2021
Ekehwinz:

Hello bro

Were your funds later released? How many days did it take for them to release it??

Funds are usually released within 21 days.
But if you are able to convince the buyer to confirm receipt of purchase , your funds will be released with 3-7 days or instant

1 Like

Re: Paypal Complaint & Issue Related. Drop Your Complaints, We Will Advise & Resolve by Ekehwinz: 12:39pm On May 05, 2021
Re: Paypal Complaint & Issue Related. Drop Your Complaints, We Will Advise & Resolve by winningfieldltd: 5:52am On Sep 19, 2021
I couldn't receive fund with my Nigerian PayPal account despite linking it to my Africard.

What's the best way to resolve this
Re: Paypal Complaint & Issue Related. Drop Your Complaints, We Will Advise & Resolve by Pmedia7787: 6:39am On Sep 19, 2021
winningfieldltd:
I couldn't receive fund with my Nigerian PayPal account despite linking it to my Africard.

What's the best way to resolve this

Get a Lesotho or uae PayPal

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Learn Forex Trading / CBN Introduces Open Banking / 2 Most Competent Banks In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.