Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,751 members, 7,806,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

A Nairanlander Experience With Abuja Rich Kids. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairanlander Experience With Abuja Rich Kids. (8384 Views)

Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style / Why Do People Hate Rich Kids / WATCH: Intense Sunday Night Sex Video With Abuja Big Girl Leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairanlander Experience With Abuja Rich Kids. by Lovethaa: 10:14am On Dec 19, 2020
If you think Lagos got the biggest boys in Nigeria, you are wrong .

I relocated to Abuja 2009 And I realized that there is huge difference between rich and wealthy ..
I was staying at an estate behind Efab mall area 11 , I made friends with a young neighbor whose mom is a politician.

This dude happens to know every politician/rich kid and where they hang out ..

One Sunday he called me to follow him to Ceddi Plaza ,a popular mall at the central area ,he took his car

On getting there ,I saw what looked like a dream, young boys age 18-25 .all came to the mall with cars you only see on TV..from Lamborghini to Bugatti to benz .

And what they do with it is what got me shocked ..this guys were using this cars to do car stunt .. a sport where u use your car to perform different tricks ..

Come and see the way they were using Cars worth millions to do stupid stuffs ,once the cat got faulty ,they dump it and takr another one ..

One thing about Abuja kids is that they don't really show off when it comes to outfits , a typical politician/rich kid will wear ordinary white top and shorts but he will drive a Benz and hold an iPhone .

This rich kids love clubbing too,infact they enjoy it and they don't go to club in singles they go in convoy ..
You will find about 5-6 cars racing to the club ,wind up with loud music and shsisha smoke going on indoors .

They also pride themselves to going to Top hotels to swim and mingle ..a typical weekend in Transcorp Hilton will confirm this .

After a while I registered in a Summer school to prepare for jamb.that's where I made friends with a dude that changed my life .. Daniel was his name and he was a junior brother to the man that married ex president Good luck Jonathan daughter..

I joined the summer school late so I was a JJC to them ,which made me always sit alone and mind my business.

In this summer school Daniel was the biggest boy because he comes to school with different cars and he buys chicken suya worth 5 thousand naira everyday and share it in class

One day after class ,I was outside preparing to go home when I saw Mercy (hottest babe in summer school). She was talking to her friends and I just stood admiring her body ,when I heard Daniel telling his friend he likes her but don't know how to get her ..

One thing about Abuja kids is that most of them lack street OT ,and that I'd something u can only learn in Lagos ..

Without asking for his permission I called mercy and told her Daniel my friend wants to speak with her ,Daniel was shocked and happy ,they both exchanged numbers that day and after that he told me to follow him hone ..

I entered his 4matic Benz and we drove off to thier house in asokoro..thier estate is so sophisticated that if you are a first timer you won't be allowed in..once in we went to thier compound and for the first time in my life I entered a mansion..

Wow ....see money.. every where was shining..the mansion was about 8 bedrooms

A visitors lodge too which is not in the main house,this mini visitors house has two bedroom,

The compound is so big that there was there was a table tennis and long tennis court in the compound...and about 15 super cars ..he introduced me to his uncle who later liked me so much that he sponsored my university fees .

But when we became friends I realized that rich Abuja people are the most humble and nice people ever ..

Money makes you proud but too much money makes you humble ..
I also find out that the rich Abuja babes (politician/rich daughters) all have skin glow naturally.. unlike Lagos gitls that pride themselves with bleaching cream ..

If you meet a fair Abuja babe ,her fairness would be shining..fresh and not Caro white ..

On meeting my friend brother he looked into my soul ad if to find if I'm hiding a hint of skeleton there ..after checking Mr properly he then told me to have my sit and compliment that he can tell that I'm a good boy ..
I later realized that yhier house

10 Likes

Re: A Nairanlander Experience With Abuja Rich Kids. by fati2001(m): 10:20am On Dec 19, 2020
you again.

* walking away *

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairanlander Experience With Abuja Rich Kids. by RedPanthar: 10:25am On Dec 19, 2020
You're smart by half

Erase the entire identity of the Daniel for your own good. You will regret it if you don't. Nigeria is a small place and you're not smart atall disclosing his identity. Do not disclose people's identity online.

24 Likes

Re: A Nairanlander Experience With Abuja Rich Kids. by paulolee(m): 10:27am On Dec 19, 2020
nice..
Re: A Nairanlander Experience With Abuja Rich Kids. by Exc2000: 10:27am On Dec 19, 2020
cool

Alaye leave story.... Abuja boys no get money wey Lagos boys get

Is it Banana island, Ikoyi /VI , Lekki , New Eko Atlantic service apartments

Abuja dey try but Lagos is loaded with many Forbes Billionaire, Celebrities, Sport men, Abuja has only people living off Federal budget

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairanlander Experience With Abuja Rich Kids. by Lovethaa: 10:30am On Dec 19, 2020
Exc2000:

Is it Banana island, Ikoyi /VI , Lekki

Abuja dey try but Lagos is loaded with many Forbes Billionaire

Abuja rich men own houses in banana island and give them out to thier Lagos mistress to stay ... What is ikoyi compared to asokoro or maitama... Better work hard

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairanlander Experience With Abuja Rich Kids. by Exc2000: 10:33am On Dec 19, 2020
Lovethaa:

Idiot ... Abuja rich men own houses in banana island and give them out to thier Lagos mistress to stay ... What is ikoyi compared to asokoro or maitama... Better work hard

You don't have proper home training if you call a stranger an Idiot over Abuja vs Lagos talks

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairanlander Experience With Abuja Rich Kids. by Omihanifa: 10:34am On Dec 19, 2020
Abuja money nah just politics money nah undecided once they are out of power they return back to their average Nigerian status.

you can't compare it with Lagos boys that are into so many things to get money ( hardwork,rituals,drug,Yahoo and Yahoo+)

4 Likes

Re: A Nairanlander Experience With Abuja Rich Kids. by Lovethaa: 10:38am On Dec 19, 2020
Exc2000:

You don't have proper home training if you call a stranger an Idiot over Abuja vs Lagos talks

I still don't know where u see idiot ..
Re: A Nairanlander Experience With Abuja Rich Kids. by MickzyDonald: 10:39am On Dec 19, 2020
Call me when next daniel needs to talk to a girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairanlander Experience With Abuja Rich Kids. by Lovethaa: 10:40am On Dec 19, 2020
Omihanifa:
Abuja money nah just politics money nah undecided once they are out of power they return back to their average Nigerian status.

you can't compare it with Lagos boys that are into so many things to get money ( hardwork,rituals,drug,Yahoo and Yahoo+)

Imagine... By the way ritual cannot give you. Politician money ... If u like kill a whole state . You can't see 1 billion not to talk of trillion...

8 Likes

Re: A Nairanlander Experience With Abuja Rich Kids. by yanabasee(m): 11:14am On Dec 19, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

Is it Banana island, Ikoyi /VI , Lekki , New Eko Atlantic service apartments

Abuja dey try but Lagos is loaded with many Forbes Billionaire, Celebrities, Sport men, Abuja has only people living off Federal budget

Those houses are owned by Abuja based politicians....

Even Davido get house for Abuja....

Nearly all celebrities own houses in Abuja....

Whereas, Lagos is where they do their hustle and Abuja is where they chill off with their money....

Abuja peeps don't make noise.....

13 Likes

Re: A Nairanlander Experience With Abuja Rich Kids. by iamyemiakins(m): 11:15am On Dec 19, 2020
Omihanifa:

Politics money get oyel pass any other money source in Nigeria
Re: A Nairanlander Experience With Abuja Rich Kids. by seankafor(m): 11:33am On Dec 19, 2020
See as Una dey busy dey calculate people money undecided

9 Likes

Re: A Nairanlander Experience With Abuja Rich Kids. by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 19, 2020
Lagos is a slum

6 Likes

Re: A Nairanlander Experience With Abuja Rich Kids. by Karlifate: 12:16pm On Dec 19, 2020
Lovethaa:

I relocated to Abuja 2009 And I realized that there is huge difference between rich and wealthy ..
I was staying at an estate behind Efab mall area 11 , I made friends with a young neighbor whose mom is a politician.

One Sunday he called me to follow him to Ceddi Plaza ,a popular mall at the central area ,he took his car

On getting there ,I saw what looked like a dream, young boys age 18-25 .all came to the mall with cars you only see on TV..from Lamborghini to Bugatti to benz .

And what they do with it is what got me shocked ..this guys were using this cars to do car stunt .. a sport where u use your car to perform different tricks ..

Come and see the way they were using Cars worth millions to do stupid stuffs ,once the cat got faulty ,they dump it and takr another one ..

One thing about Abuja kids is that they don't really show off when it comes to outfits , a typical politician/rich kid will wear ordinary white top and shorts but he will drive a Benz and hold an iPhone .

This rich kids love clubbing too,infact they enjoy it and they don't go to club in singles they go in convoy ..
You will find about 5-6 cars racing to the club ,wind up with loud music and shsisha smoke going on indoors .

They also pride themselves to going to Top hotels to swim and mingle ..a typical weekend in Transcorp Hilton will confirm this .

After a while I registered in a Summer school to prepare for jamb.that's where I made friends with a dude that changed my life .. Daniel was his name and he was a junior brother to the man that married ex president Good luck Jonathan daughter..

I joined the summer school late so I was a JJC to them ,which made me always sit alone and mind my business.

In this summer school Daniel was the biggest boy because he comes to school with different cars and he buys chicken suya worth 5 thousand naira everyday and share it in class

One day after class ,I was outside preparing to go home when I saw Mercy (hottest babe in summer school). She was talking to her friends and I just stood admiring her body ,when I heard Daniel telling his friend he likes her but don't know how to get her ..

One thing about Abuja kids is that most of them lack street OT ,and that I'd something u can only learn in Lagos ..

Without asking for his permission I called mercy and told her Daniel my friend wants to speak with her ,Daniel was shocked and happy ,they both exchanged numbers that day and after that he told me to follow him hone ..

I entered his 4matic Benz and we drove off to thier house in asokoro..thier estate is so sophisticated that if you are a first timer you won't be allowed in..once in we went to thier compound and for the first time in my life I entered a mansion..

A visitors lodge too which is not in the main house,this mini visitors house has two bedroom,

The compound is so big that there was there was a table tennis and long tennis court in the compound...and about 15 super cars ..he introduced me to his uncle who later liked me so much that he sponsored my university fees .

But when we became friends I realized that rich Abuja people are the most humble and nice people ever ..

I also find out that the rich Abuja babes (politician/rich daughters) all have skin glow naturally.. unlike Lagos gitls that pride themselves with bleaching cream ..

If you meet a fair Abuja babe ,her fairness would be shining..fresh and not Caro white ..

On meeting my friend brother he looked into my soul ad if to find if I'm hiding a hint of skeleton there ..after checking Mr properly he then told me to have my sit and compliment that he can tell that I'm a good boy ..

Re: A Nairanlander Experience With Abuja Rich Kids. by MeekySmudger(m): 1:28pm On Dec 19, 2020
Lovethaa:

......All this politicians and co living their life of the masses hard earned money..and embezzlement......If they do not stop soonest....am working towards getting super rich......and I will start executing dem one by one....either by bombings...or co

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairanlander Experience With Abuja Rich Kids. by Igbankpa(m): 1:52pm On Dec 19, 2020
my pikin go ball pas all this ones na why I deh hustle hard... gradually we go reach there.

1 Like

Re: A Nairanlander Experience With Abuja Rich Kids. by BennyDGreat: 2:13pm On Dec 19, 2020
"Money makes you proud but too much money makes you humble"- Lovethaa 2020

17 Likes

Re: A Nairanlander Experience With Abuja Rich Kids. by oladipo81606: 2:22pm On Dec 19, 2020
Call me when next daniel needs to talk to a girl
Re: A Nairanlander Experience With Abuja Rich Kids. by Ayhisha(f): 2:23pm On Dec 19, 2020
BennyDGreat:

"Money makes you proud but too much money makes you humble"- Lovethaa 2020

grin NA idiom be that or proverb?

Re: A Nairanlander Experience With Abuja Rich Kids. by Lovethaa: 2:24pm On Dec 19, 2020
Ayhisha:

grin NA idiom be that or proverb?

Lol
Re: A Nairanlander Experience With Abuja Rich Kids. by achaemeka(m): 2:41pm On Dec 19, 2020
Lovethaa:

Good for you,congrant.
Sir,as they have helped you,pls help me with capital to start a business.I already have plan for the business.
Re: A Nairanlander Experience With Abuja Rich Kids. by Lovethaa: 2:44pm On Dec 19, 2020
achaemeka:

Good for you,congrant.
Sir,as they have helped you,pls help me with capital to start a business.I already have plan for the business.

How much exactly do u need as capital

1 Like

Re: A Nairanlander Experience With Abuja Rich Kids. by ImmaculateJOE(m): 2:44pm On Dec 19, 2020
Yeah
Re: A Nairanlander Experience With Abuja Rich Kids. by seankafor(m): 3:08pm On Dec 19, 2020
achaemeka:

Good for you,congrant.
guy, all your posts has been around begging.

Na so your own matter take worse undecided

1 Like

Re: A Nairanlander Experience With Abuja Rich Kids. by BennyDGreat: 3:43pm On Dec 19, 2020
[quote author=Ayhisha post=97227797]

grin NA idiom be that or proverb? [/quote

Na both oh grin
Re: A Nairanlander Experience With Abuja Rich Kids. by millionboi2: 3:57pm On Dec 19, 2020
Lovethaa:

poor boy
With poor English

Was
Was where suppose to be is?
Re: A Nairanlander Experience With Abuja Rich Kids. by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 3:57pm On Dec 19, 2020
Lagos over Abuja any day

A significant proportion of the fine ladies in Abuja are lesbians...Lagos has an endless supply of heterosexual toto grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imagine One Woman Possessing All These Red Flags / Men. / Is It Bad For A Wife To Be Older Than Her Husband With Less Than A Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.