Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 - Travel (182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 (856661 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (736) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Samsn456: 2:39pm On Jan 26, 2021
Hello everybody, glory to God my study permit was approved and i was told to send my passport through courier service to vfs to finalise my application. please I want to ask whether anybody know how long it will take to receive it back. Thank you and God bless.

18 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by deommanuel: 2:48pm On Jan 26, 2021
Samsn456:
Hello everybody, glory to God my study permit was approved and i was told to send my passport through courier service to vfs to finalise my application. please I want to ask whether anybody know how long it will take to receive it back. Thank you and God bless.

WOOOW!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! cool

Kindly share your Timeline.

If you send your Passport to VFS ABUJA, you'll get it back in around a week or 10 days.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rootiab: 2:48pm On Jan 26, 2021
Samsn456:
congrats. When did u apply?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Celoexpress: 2:48pm On Jan 26, 2021
Congratulations... when were you sent PPR and when did you apply and did you do NSE?

Please respond.

Samsn456:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 26, 2021
Sorry about the way you feel, I guess the people that have seen your post don't have a valid suggestion and won't want to give you a wrong advice. Personally, I don't have an answer to your enquiry.

oyibo4real:

I understand that nobody is obliged to answer me, but mehn, somebody should say something, am pleafing with you guys. Some people will encourage us to read the 1st page and come back to ask questions when confused, now I've been seeking solution to the above which I think is peculiar to me, everybody is ignoring. Maybe i should just look for trouble in order to draw attention grin

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Samsn456: 3:23pm On Jan 26, 2021
I applied since June 2020. It is not easy but thank god
Rootiab:
congrats. When diqd u apply?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by owolabia: 3:38pm On Jan 26, 2021
owolabia:
ALHAMDULILAH ROBIL ALAMIN

Visa Approved after 1yr minus 30days

My Full Timeline

Admission received: Oct 15, 2019
School: University of Windsor, Ontario
Program : Master of Civil Engineering
Application Type : Paper
Application Submitted : Feb 25, 2020 (passport submitted and biometrics done) with a single page � of SOP.
Covid 19 Started and May 2020 Classes not hold

New LOA Request : Sept 10, 2020
Medical Request (MER): Sept 10, 2020
AIP received : Sept 10, 2020
New LOA for Winter 2021 uploaded on GCkey account : Sept 12, 2020
Medicals: Sept 16, 2020, at Qlife family clinic
MER Passed: Sept 19th, 2020

About 15 Ghost updates received

BVL: Jan 20, 2021

Wedding Done : January 23, 2021

3days after �

Final Decision updated to Approved : Jan 25, 2021

Waiting for Passport with visa to Land

It has ended in praise.

LOI landed today.

Waiting for my passport to Land soon

It has ended in praise

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Samsn456: 3:51pm On Jan 26, 2021
Thank you!
Applied June 2020 - approval decision - jan 25 2021

Here is my story, I hope someone will learn from my mistakes.

I applied for the study permit on June 5 2020 by myself and without any guidance. I submitted all the required documents (passport, IRCC application forms, evidence of finances, bachelors degree, police report, DLI acceptance letter etc.)
I thought I submitted everything except medicals because my page said I did not require medicals. I spent months sending webforms to IRCC about my application but I did not receive even one reply until November saying they are actively working on my application. That was when I brought my problem to nairaland and some good samaritans advised me to order my GCMS report. When I got this report (January 2 2021) I found out that it was medicals that was holding me down. I did my medicals and passed on the 18th of January 2021 and on the 25th I received approval decision and my biometrics correspondence letter. God will bless you guys giving advice on this platform.

deommanuel:

WOOOW!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! cool

Kindly share your Timeline.

If you send your Passport to VFS ABUJA, you'll get it back in around a week or 10 days.

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by oyibo4real: 4:10pm On Jan 26, 2021
YemmyPOG:
Lol at "Look for trouble".
I don't think what you ticked on your questionnaire has any negative consequence. We are only human,and you are allowed to change your mind about your kid accompanying u or not.

No mind me jare, at least my 'trouble' has drawn your attention, lol. Thank you for your response. Actually, that was what I thought initially when I saw the mistake, out of curiosity, I ticked yes for my his application and it started asking for more information. At this point, i cannot kee myself, all the odds shall work out for my good/success/visa approval in Jesus name, Amen!!!

Let me pin this page wink

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by oyibo4real: 4:12pm On Jan 26, 2021
Glasses08:
Sorry about the way you feel, I guess the people that have seen your post don't have a valid suggestion and won't want to give you a wrong advice. Personally, I don't have an answer to your enquiry.

I understand, at least you guys are saying something now. Thanks for your response too, it means a lot smiley
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by oyibo4real: 4:16pm On Jan 26, 2021
Samsn456:
Thank you!

I applied for the study permit on June 5 2020 by myself and without any guidance. I submitted all the required documents (passport, IRCC application forms, evidence of finances, bachelors degree, police report, DLI acceptance letter etc.)
I thought I submitted everything except medicals because my page said I did not require medicals. I spent months sending webforms to IRCC about my application but I did not receive even one reply until November saying they are actively working on my application. That was when I brought my problem to nairaland and some good samaritans advised me to order my GCMS report. When I got this report (January 2 2021) I found out that it was medicals that was holding me down. I did my medicals and passed on the 18th of January 2021 and on the 25th I received approval decision and my biometrics correspondence letter. God will bless you guys giving advice on this platform.

CONGRATULATIONS bro, it's worth it at the end.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Mobi22: 4:25pm On Jan 26, 2021
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Studentscalenda(m): 4:33pm On Jan 26, 2021
Hello house please am new to this thread am I want to start up my Canadian journey please who have a good knowledge about this school university of Manitoba please is the school a good school because I intend applying to the school����please if any body have any info I will appreciate

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by awys: 4:38pm On Jan 26, 2021
Studentscalenda:
Hello house please am new to this thread am I want to start up my Canadian journey please who have a good knowledge about this school university of Manitoba please is the school a good school because I intend applying to the school����please if any body have any info I will appreciate
Yeah it's good all schools in Canada at least most are good and have their own good standards and ratings. It's now left for you to do a thorough search to see which of them that offers the course you want to study so all schools in Canada are very good compared to ours here so the choice is yours
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Yteem: 4:51pm On Jan 26, 2021
Samsn456:
Thank you!

Congratulations. It has ended in praise. All the very best ahead.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Blessing456: 4:56pm On Jan 26, 2021
Hello Nairalanders, I just got to know that for a school i submitted my application to (University of Alberta), the intake for student is just 5 for my course. i am not been pessimistic but im wondering if i should apply to one more school. I appreciate inputs please.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Yteem: 5:10pm On Jan 26, 2021
Blessing456:
Hello Nairalanders, I just got to know that for a school i submitted my application to (University of Alberta), the intake for student is just 5 for my course. i am not been pessimistic but im wondering if i should apply to one more school. I appreciate inputs please.

Do not put all your eggs in one basket. It’s best you research and apply to more than one school that offers the course you want to study.

Applying to another school does not mean you are pessimistic.

The reality is that a single school cannot admit all those who apply. So cast your net wide to increase your chances of admission.

Most importantly, make sure your application is tight.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 26, 2021
Alongside checking for "good" schools, also check their tuition fee to be sure its within your budget. Make you no go get admission finish come see say fees too much

Studentscalenda:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by deommanuel: 5:22pm On Jan 26, 2021
owolabia:

LOI landed today.

Waiting for my passport to Land soon

It has ended in praise

IT HAS ENDED IN PRAISE CHIEF!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by deommanuel: 5:25pm On Jan 26, 2021
Samsn456:
Thank you!

Wow! This is an Eye Opener! shocked

Thanks for sharing with us.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by olabisi6438(f): 5:29pm On Jan 26, 2021
I did upfront medicals today. What next?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Winner0718(m): 5:33pm On Jan 26, 2021
olabisi6438:

Please how much did you pay for the medical? And which location?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Maygirl953: 5:53pm On Jan 26, 2021
Please can someone help me with all the IRCC application forms that should be filled for the study permit application? Urgent please I need all.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by deommanuel: 5:54pm On Jan 26, 2021
olabisi6438:

It should be updated on your portal in 3-5 days.

But just to be extra sure, send the slip to IRCC via webform.
The link below would direct you to raise a webform successfully.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=Nairobi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by deommanuel: 5:55pm On Jan 26, 2021
Maygirl953:
Please can someone help me with all the IRCC application forms that should be filled for the study permit application? Urgent please I need all.

Hello

Have you tried downloading them from the portal?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Maygirl953: 5:55pm On Jan 26, 2021
Please can someone help me with all the IRCC application forms that should be filled for the study permit application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Maygirl953: 5:57pm On Jan 26, 2021
I have a challenge knowing the right codes. Please Can u help with the form codes, I can go and download myself
deommanuel:

Hello

Have you tried downloading them from the portal?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by deommanuel: 6:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
Maygirl953:
I have a challenge knowing the right codes. Please Can u help with the form codes, I can go and download myself

imm5645e

imm1294e

imm5257b_1

There you go.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by OGRukky: 6:10pm On Jan 26, 2021
Good evening everyone,please what can I use to show justify my home ties, I don’t have landed property nor a job, just an elder sister.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Maygirl953: 6:12pm On Jan 26, 2021
Thank you deommanuel
deommanuel:

imm5645e

imm1294e

imm5257b_1

There you go.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboe: 6:47pm On Jan 26, 2021
olabisi6438:
Since you are through with the medicals, am sure the clinic would have given u an E-MEDICAL SHEET, its that E-MEDICAL SHEET u gonna send via WEBFORM AND MAIL to IRCC NAIROBI IMMIGRATION OFFICE & e-mail addresses of other Immigration offices IRCC IMMIGRATION

The link below is ur plug for that
Sending Webform of E-Medical Sheet (Upfront Medicals) & Sending the same E-medical sheet via E-mail to Nairobi office (see template of the message body for the Webfrom & Email)
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/260#93174797

Email address of other IRCC offices to send your E-medical sheet to
https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/6#97288992

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by olabisi6438(f): 6:50pm On Jan 26, 2021
Winner0718:

Please how much did you pay for the medical? And which location?

40,000 Qlife lagos

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (736)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.