Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,731 members, 7,802,209 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 - Travel (188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 (852215 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (736) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by iampaulsmith(m): 11:19pm On Jan 27, 2021
Don’t worry our own sef go come with good news.
Longjonjoe:

Paulo, i still dey wait o. No eligibility review started yet upon i have submitted the NSE documents on the 22nd of dec before the 25th dec expiry date.
On God!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by iampaulsmith(m): 11:23pm On Jan 27, 2021
Since July! IRCC sef get craze for head o.
My advice is for you to order for your gcms note so you can know the status of your application. Then while you await your note, keep sending mails and raising webform since it’s beyond the processing time.
Sakaz:
Good evening Family! I just want to appreciate the great work you guys are doing here.

Please i need help!

I applied for my Student permit July 5th 2020 with upfront medical.

Medical passed on 10th October and ever since no update from the nairobi.

Should I be worried? Started online class already at the university of Victoria.

Please, I need advise.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by OBANLABAMIDELE2: 11:50pm On Jan 27, 2021
Please how do I know the processing time Is it using the current processing time or the processing I saw before I applied, Because I applied on 2nd of October 2020 and I check it was 15weeks but later to 52 weeks but it now 15 weeks again so how do I know the actual processing time for my application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Mobi22: 1:42am On Jan 28, 2021
OBANLABAMIDELE2:
Please how do I know the processing time Is it using the current processing time or the processing I saw before I applied, Because I applied on 2nd of October 2020 and I check it was 15weeks but later to 52 weeks but it now 15 weeks again so how do I know the actual processing time for my application.

We can't say or know the exact processing time just keep your hopes up and take your mind off it
It'll surely end in praise.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by davo99: 1:45am On Jan 28, 2021
Thanks a lot bro ..lol.. yessso, gotta move.
Waited long enough
deommanuel:

Yaaaaaay!! Finally you're moving bro.
I'm so happy for you grin

I don't have any answer to your question, kindly wait for others with better experience to comment.

CONGRATULATIONS BROTHER!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by davo99: 1:46am On Jan 28, 2021
Thanks bro, I tried these two, but I noticed kayak was in dollars, eventually used Travelbeta.com, was a bit seamless, yet to get the final tickets though.
Yteem:

Amen to your prayers. I think someone earlier mentioned

cheapflight.com
Kayak.com

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Yyum: 1:49am On Jan 28, 2021
Hello everyone ,
Thanks to everyone taking time to answer questions on this platform,more blessings.
I am about to fill my application and want to know what to fill in the questionnaire with this question “Are you accompanying a family member that has status in Canada or as recently been approved to come to Canada?”
My reason- I gave birth recently in Canada,making my child a citizen and I want my child to come with me.
I tried yes as an option and then I’m required to provide proof of relationship

Please advice on what to do,thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Cuddles7: 5:18am On Jan 28, 2021
I think it's time to order for your GCMS notes and see what's going on

Sakaz:
Good evening Family! I just want to appreciate the great work you guys are doing here.

Please i need help!

Should I be worried? Started online class already at the university of Victoria.

Please, I need advise.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Bhooomie: 5:53am On Jan 28, 2021
Thank you Frankrobbn1.

Frankrobbn1:

Below are my answers to respond to your enquiry;

1. She (American Citizen) doesn't require a visa to accompany you to Canada. You can travel with her once your study visa pulls through.
2. Please DON'T state that she will be accompanying you to Canada as at the time of your application. This will adversely affect your ties to your home country.
3. Upload same Letter of Acceptance in the column.

I hope this satisfies your enquiry

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by lentomac: 6:04am On Jan 28, 2021
Sakaz:

Please i need help!

Please, I need advise.
Hi,

Your Application has passed normal processing time

Send Webforms & Mails to IRCC offices ASAP

This will help you

How to send Webforms & Mails to IRCC offices if your application has EXCEEDED STANDARD/NORMAL PROCESSING TIME
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/473#95627040

Email address of other IRCC offices you can send this mail to
https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/6#97288992

You can keep sending those mails after every 3-days until you get a response from them

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ramobiojo: 6:05am On Jan 28, 2021
Yyum:
Hello everyone ,
Thanks to everyone taking time to answer questions on this platform,more blessings.
I am about to fill my application and want to know what to fill in the questionnaire with this question “Are you accompanying a family member that has status in Canada or as recently been approved to come to Canada?”
My reason- I gave birth recently in Canada,making my child a citizen and I want my child to come with me.
I tried yes as an option and then I’m required to provide proof of relationship

Please advice on what to do,thanks.

Select yes. That your child is accompanying you. You can tender his birth certificate, establishing that you are his mother.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Real14blues: 6:45am On Jan 28, 2021
davo99:
Thanks bro, I tried these two, but I noticed kayak was in dollars, eventually used Travelbeta.com, was a bit seamless, yet to get the final tickets though.

Check Egypt Air on wakanow for 5th of feb. Its kinda cheap.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Nikojay101: 7:39am On Jan 28, 2021
Good morning beautiful people,
Please I am new,
I am graduate of mathematics with a 3rd class and I want to pursue a Canadian dream.
Pls can some help or direct me to a list of possible Universities/colleges that I can apply for a post graduate diploma.
I would like to switch to a business inclined program would that be possible or must there a course progression for PGD?
Any link to the thread 13- 16 so I can do some work too and research myself, google is not helping.
I know u don't owe it to anyone to answer but pls help a brother achieve this dream.
Please help a brother thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by sleekcheek: 7:49am On Jan 28, 2021
Go to page one of this thread and you will see the link to thread 17. Do the same for thread 17 to get thread 16 and so on

Nikojay101:
Please I am new,
I am graduate of mathematics with a 3rd class and I want to pursue a Canadian dream.
Pls can some help or direct me to a list of possible Universities/colleges that I can apply for a post graduate diploma.
I would like to switch to a business inclined program would that be possible or must there a course progression for PGD?
Any link to the thread 13- 16 so I can do some work too and research myself, google is not helping.
I know u don't owe it to anyone to answer but pls help a brother achieve this dream.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rani001: 8:35am On Jan 28, 2021
Please how long does it takes an international student studying nursing to get a PR in a province like Manitoba
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by lentomac: 8:40am On Jan 28, 2021
Nikojay101:
Please I am new,
With your degree in Mathematics, I doubt if you can go for a Business inclined program except you have Work experience in Business

Suggestion,
Why not go for a Post Graduate Program in Data Analytics, cos the four essential mathematics area/topics for a data analyst include statistics & probability, algebra (basic & linear), calculus, and discrete mathematics. There is a striking academic progression for you in if you go for Data Analytics.

In some of this "Data Analytic programs" you would see course outlines like;
- Mathematics for Data Analytics
- Data Manipulation Technique
- Social Data & Mining Techniques etc.

Do refer to this post for PG in Data Analytics programs & schools (colleges) that offers them
https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/135#98184763

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by awesomeme: 9:04am On Jan 28, 2021
Good morning house..i need your help. I read public administration and local government with 2.1..I am currently working in the bank as a teller and i want to pursue a masters in marketing at the university of saskatawan. My question is ; are these courses related?
Secondly they asked for three persons to write a recommendation leter to them. Can i use any lecturer or managers in the bank to sign for me?

Thirdly, i was told i can not be my own sponsor to study in canada. My friend suggested i use my husband. does that mean i should move all my monies to his account and start building my prove of funds.
He has a registered company . he is into clearing but no company account from any bank yet. Should we open a join company account to be used as source of income ?

His dad(FIL) although retired has some properties and he currently building a house in the village . Can his house be used as assets for sponsorship?

Many thanks for your response.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Petdaughter: 9:18am On Jan 28, 2021
Hello,

Pls can I apply for study visa if I also have a pending application already with CIC for the Home Support Worker pilot. The application has been pending since 2019 with no updates and other than AOR.

Please any advice would be welcome. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by MamaIva: 10:04am On Jan 28, 2021
Good morning house . I have been facing serious difficulties booking for biometrics. No option seem to be working. Whats the best way to go about this? . Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by gustav25: 10:10am On Jan 28, 2021
As NBCC no work for me , which schools are similar in price range and offer PGD or accept 2.2 BSC in the social sciences ? I'm still yet to get my transcript since November I applied at NBCC
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by deommanuel: 10:20am On Jan 28, 2021
MamaIva:
Good morning house . I have been facing serious difficulties booking for biometrics. No option seem to be working. Whats the best way to go about this? . Thank you

Are you doing it on a computer?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Olaa123: 10:43am On Jan 28, 2021
notkenny:
Yes I worked on my typing by doing various online mock tests and timing myself. After a some practice tests you should be ready to move forward. You are limited for time in the exam hall so your brain has to be well coordinated with your hands immediately you see the given essay question lol

Good luck and stay blessed.

I understand. Thank you so much
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Oghogho1313: 11:24am On Jan 28, 2021
Hi All,

I just received a biometric validity letter but no update on my application as yet. This is my second application after initial rejection in September last year. What does this mean? I did biometrics in August for my first application and did not need one for this application.

Elligibility and Background check still showing as ongoing..

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Celoexpress: 11:35am On Jan 28, 2021
You will get a response between now and 3 days either PPR or rejection, hopefully it is PPR.

I guess your eligibility is done but they are yet to update it.

When did you submit your application and did you submit NSE request?

Oghogho1313:
Hi All,

I just received a biometric validity letter but no update on my application as yet. This is my second application after initial rejection in September last year. What does this mean? I did biometrics in August for my first application and did not need one for this application.

Elligibility and Background check still showing as ongoing..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by MamaIva: 11:35am On Jan 28, 2021
Yes ,I am . I have tried on both my computer and phone .

deommanuel:

Are you doing it on a computer?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Oghogho1313: 11:43am On Jan 28, 2021
Celoexpress:
You will get a response between now and 3 days either PPR or rejection, hopefully it is PPR.

I guess your eligibility is done but they are yet to update it.

When did you submit your application and did you submit NSE request?

I pray its PPR. Amen

Submitted end of Nov. Did not get an NSE request but submitted both IELTs, Medicals & MyBankStatement alongside the application.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Time2soar1: 12:07pm On Jan 28, 2021
Oghogho1313:

I pray its PPR. Amen

Submitted end of Nov. Did not get an NSE request but submitted both IELTs, Medicals & MyBankStatement alongside the application.

It will likely be PPR. Congratulations in advance

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Ose2021: 12:14pm On Jan 28, 2021
Anyone ever sent additional information during their application and saw it on their notes?

Thinking of requesting my gcms notes but do not know if it's a good idea. Applied September, Biometric done Oct 28. Eligibility started Dec 8. NSE request Nov. But application is on hold as at 1 week ago pending when they receive NSE. 2 days ago, They told me application is under active review. Please what should I do?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rani001: 12:27pm On Jan 28, 2021
Rani001:
Please how long does it takes an international student studying nursing to get a PR in a province like Manitoba
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Nikojay101: 12:58pm On Jan 28, 2021
Thank you so much.

lentomac:

With your degree in Mathematics, I doubt if you can go for a Business inclined program except you have Work experience in Business

Suggestion,
Why not go for a Post Graduate Program in Data Analytics, cos the four essential mathematics area/topics for a data analyst include statistics & probability, algebra (basic & linear), calculus, and discrete mathematics. There is a striking academic progression for you in if you go for Data Analytics.

In some of this "Data Analytic programs" you would see course outlines like;
- Mathematics for Data Analytics
- Data Manipulation Technique
- Social Data & Mining Techniques etc.

Do refer to this post for PG in Data Analytics programs & schools (colleges) that offers them
https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/135#98184763
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Celoexpress: 1:00pm On Jan 28, 2021
Definitely PPR.

Keep us posted.

Oghogho1313:

I pray its PPR. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Celoexpress: 1:04pm On Jan 28, 2021
Yes I saw my additional documents on my gcms.

Please request for gcms immediately and start sending webforms and mails on processing time passed.

Did you submit NSE documents?

Ose2021:
Anyone ever sent additional information during their application and saw it on their notes?

Thinking of requesting my gcms notes but do not know if it's a good idea. Applied September, Biometric done Oct 28. Eligibility started Dec 8. NSE request Nov. But application is on hold as at 1 week ago pending when they receive NSE. 2 days ago, They told me application is under active review. Please what should I do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (736)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.