Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,765 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 - Travel (192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 (852493 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (736) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Samsn456: 11:27am On Jan 29, 2021
Hello house, please I did a 2 way courier service to vfs global in Abuja to submit my passport. I added the correspondence letter and the reference letter only on Tuesday. I saw in previous thread that people are talking about a tracking ID and I have not seen anything.

Please someone should tell me what to do next because I think they are supposed to send atleast a mail for my tracking number. God bless

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Winner0718(m): 11:46am On Jan 29, 2021
iampaulsmith:
I requested it on Jan 2 so it took just 26days. I used thegcmsonline dot com. They are pretty fast, someone here recommended it to me.

Calendar days or business days?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Damidolly: 11:59am On Jan 29, 2021
Congratulations ooooo
Were you still asked to provide $30,000 even after getting funding
Sugarbunny94:
IT HAS ENDED IN PRAISES!!!!

Applied November 8 with my 4 months old baby.

BVL January 29th
PPR January 29th

Fully Funded scholarship at McGill University.

I looked for scholarship for 4 Years!!!

Faculty of Engineering.

Ph.D.1 (No masters)

I switched from my undergraduate major to a new one.

IT IS INDEED A MIRACLE!!!

Thank you Nairaland Family for your assistance from the beginning of my application to the end.

Special thanks to @ JustMellow and Frankrobbn.

God bless you guys.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Ose2021: 12:17pm On Jan 29, 2021
Sugarbunny94:

BVL January 29th
PPR January 29th

Faculty of Engineering.

Ph.D.1 (No masters)

Thank you Nairaland Family for your assistance from the beginning of my application to the end.

God bless you guys.

What did you do about the NSE request?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ramobiojo: 12:18pm On Jan 29, 2021
Sugarbunny94:

BVL January 29th
PPR January 29th

Faculty of Engineering.

Ph.D.1 (No masters)

God bless you guys.

Congratulations... Please how much proof of funds did you tender for your self and your baby, and how did you demonstrate care for your baby.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Samsn456: 12:31pm On Jan 29, 2021
Please anybodyhave idea about this issue?

Samsn456:
Hello house, please I did a 2 way courier service to vfs global in Abuja to submit my passport. I added the correspondence letter and the reference letter only on Tuesday. I saw in previous thread that people are talking about a tracking ID and I have not seen anything.

Please someone should tell me what to do next because I think they are supposed to send atleast a mail for my tracking number. God bless
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by iampaulsmith(m): 12:37pm On Jan 29, 2021
I was also surprised too cause my eligibility started Nov 30 and I thought I would see comment from the VO. Please who ordered their gcms note while the application is still under review and saw any comment from the VO?
awys:

But as it was requested for on the 5th of January your Eligibility review has started before then so they should have updated the notes before 5th at least the VO should some notes in your file since they started the review before 5th
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by iampaulsmith(m): 12:40pm On Jan 29, 2021
I said I requested the note on Jan 2. That’s obviously 26 calendar days.
Winner0718:

Calendar days or business days?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by adekolagreat(m): 1:29pm On Jan 29, 2021
Big congratulations to you. I am happy for you.

Please what term are you admitted for? I want to know if they have started answering may intake.

Thank you

Sugarbunny94:

BVL January 29th
PPR January 29th

Faculty of Engineering.

Ph.D.1 (No masters)

God bless you guys.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ifychybrian: 1:37pm On Jan 29, 2021
Please must one go for medical before submitting his application online.

Also If you submit you application and the commission then asks you to go for medicals , does that imply that the visa will be granted once your medical is OK.

Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Mzflexydeeva(f): 1:51pm On Jan 29, 2021
Good afternoon everyone, please I am relatively new here and don't even know where to start reading. I would like someone to help out.
I am a master holder, it's my first time trying any travel process. Want to do my PhD in Canada. Would appreciate someone just pointing me in the right direction. I already know what school j want to apply to
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by lentomac: 2:03pm On Jan 29, 2021
Mzflexydeeva:
Good afternoon everyone, please I am relatively new here and don't even know where to start reading. I would like someone to help out.
I am a master holder, it's my first time trying any travel process. Want to do my PhD in Canada. Would appreciate someone just pointing me in the right direction. I already know what school j want to apply to
Hi,

Since you already know the school you want to apply to

The Contents in the links below help you to some reasonable extent

Full guides on how to apply for PH.D programs in Canadian Universities, Secure a Potential Supervisor (Professor) and also get possible FUNDING (SCHOLARSHIP)
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/111#90933556

For those sending emails to professors
If you want to know why:
-The Prof ignores your email
-The Prof deletes it without responding
-The Prof sends a negative respons
-The Prof sends a positive respons
Read this piece by Prof Marc Dube, Uni Ottawa, Canada
https://www./looking-graduate-student-position-heres-how-avoid-frustration-dub%C3%A9/

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Esmeob: 2:32pm On Jan 29, 2021
Is anyone attending University of Lethbridge in fall of 2021?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Yteem: 3:20pm On Jan 29, 2021
ifychybrian:
Please must one go for medical before submitting his application online.

Also If you submit you application and the commission then asks you to go for medicals , does that imply that the visa will be granted once your medical is OK.

Thank you

It is not compulsory to do the medicals before submitting the application.

If you submit and one is asked to go for medicals, it shows that your application is progressing very well and positively.

I think until you get your PPR, there is no absolute guarantee.

However, getting a medical request from IRCC shows that the chances of getting a PPR is high if the medicals are okay.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ibrahim(m): 3:30pm On Jan 29, 2021
Will not be able to attend my medicals tomorrow at QLife, who wants a swap?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Guy4life(m): 3:40pm On Jan 29, 2021
Thanks allot, God bless you.
Lekiboboe:

Check the link below (Bachelor's in Biomedical Engineering Schools etc.)
https://www.universitystudy.ca/search-programs/?k=Biomedical&program_level_merged=Bachelor%27s%2FFirst+professional+degree&program_language=ENGLISH

Requirements
Google the schools you see there and check for their Admission requirements for International Students, you can also mail the international dept. of the school for that too.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by oyibo4real: 3:50pm On Jan 29, 2021
ibrahim:
Will not be able to attend my medicals tomorrow at QLife, who wants a swap?

I'm interested please. What time is your appointment and can it accommodate me and my son?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ibrahim(m): 3:52pm On Jan 29, 2021
Let me end you an email. when is yours?

I'm interested please. What time is your appointment and can it accommodate me and my son?[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Oghogho1313: 3:57pm On Jan 29, 2021
Hi All,

Does anyone know how to go about the judicial review process? Got a rejection on my second application on the basis of financial status and personal assets (This did not even come up in my first application). I used an MBS along with additional investments in USD and NGN above above and beyond the required amounts with clear explanations (table of contents, summary financial table based on available funds etc)

Gurus in the house...please advise

CC: Frankrobbin, Justmellow, Lekkiboboe
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by oyibo4real: 4:17pm On Jan 29, 2021
ibrahim:
Let me end you an email. when is yours?

I'm interested please. What time is your appointment and can it accommodate me and my son?

I've replied your message already, please check. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Samsn456: 4:25pm On Jan 29, 2021
Please if you have info about this issue, help me please
Samsn456:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by MamaIva: 4:29pm On Jan 29, 2021
Good afternoon house ,for the ladies that have done their biometrics. Was there a problem with semi permanent lashes? . Mine is quite short and scanty .
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Iceelicious: 4:46pm On Jan 29, 2021
Samsn456:

Input the tracking number on the slip you were given and search using the below link.
http://www.dhl.com.ng/en/express/tracking.html

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Khormzy1(f): 4:47pm On Jan 29, 2021
fratermathy:

unrelated but please can anybody help contact anyone who can help me proof read motivation letter and help me make adjustments please I really need help .. i am willing to pay
You'd have to be specific about the information you need. smiley
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Olukologmail: 6:01pm On Jan 29, 2021
Hello. I was told to submit my IELTS and My Bank Statement for my canadian study permit which is the NSE stream. They received it 4th of January and received my medicals 6th of January. Since then. I havent heard from the. Do you guys have an idea of what may be wrong
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Akby(m): 6:05pm On Jan 29, 2021
Hello house,

I have a peculiar challenge, and I need all the help I can get. So my sister did her medicals last year October and we didn't get any response from VFS/IRCC. We sent an email to Abuja office early this year that school is resuming the following week, and they told us to send her passport directly to Immigration Office, Abuja via courier service

We got a notification that her passport was ready for collection with the stamped Visa on Monday - January 25th and picking up has been a challenge.

We paid for a two-way courier service when the passport was sent but the Immigration Office is not releasing her passport to DHL.

What can I do please?

Thanks guys
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by OtunbaTee(m): 6:13pm On Jan 29, 2021
Samsn456:

Have you tracked on DHL if it has reached Abuja?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by OtunbaTee(m): 6:16pm On Jan 29, 2021
Akby:
Hello house,

I have a peculiar challenge, and I need all the help I can get. So my sister did her medicals last year October and we didn't get any response from VFS/IRCC. We sent an email to Abuja office early this year that school is resuming the following week, and they told us to send her passport directly to Immigration Office, Abuja via courier service

We got a notification that her passport was ready for collection with the stamped Visa on Monday - January 25th and picking up has been a challenge.

We paid for a two-way courier service when the passport was sent but the Immigration Office is not releasing her passport to DHL.

What can I do please?

Thanks guys

1.did they tell you why they're refusing to release it?

2. Did DHL input the empty dhl nylon inside the parcel you sent, if yes, you should ask them why they're refusing via email!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by tracy0803409: 6:29pm On Jan 29, 2021
Pls family,which do you think will be more accepted for a study permit visa as SPONSOR,for the visa application i am applying with my 15months old child,so should i apply as the sponsor,or my Husband or the Federal teaching Hospital where i work should be my sponsir in my visa application

Pls i need your contributions family
Waiting for your candid responses family
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Mudicua: 6:32pm On Jan 29, 2021
Congratulations!!!

Sugarbunny94:

BVL January 29th
PPR January 29th

Faculty of Engineering.

Ph.D.1 (No masters)

God bless you guys.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Samsn456: 6:40pm On Jan 29, 2021
Yes please, they said that it is with the vfs people but no word from them
OtunbaTee:

Have you tracked on DHL if it has reached Abuja?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Yteem: 6:53pm On Jan 29, 2021
Olukologmail:
Hello. I was told to submit my IELTS and My Bank Statement for my canadian study permit which is the NSE stream. They received it 4th of January and received my medicals 6th of January. Since then. I havent heard from the. Do you guys have an idea of what may be wrong

I don’t think anything is wrong. Patience is the key word. They received it 4th and 6th so give them some time. I’m sure work is going on backend. So just pray and keep hope alive.

It will end in praise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (736)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.