Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 - Travel (310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 (856816 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (736) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by allisgood: 8:36pm On Feb 23, 2021
Please house where can I see a SOP sample from 2.2 chemical engineering to international business
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Celoexpress: 8:37pm On Feb 23, 2021
Good evening Mr Frank, please I sent you a mail.

Frankrobbn1:

Sorry for the outcome of your application. I have reviewed your profile and supporting documents attached herein. My professional advice for you is to opt for a direct Master's program that is relevant to your previous undergraduate studies in HRM. Its very obvious that the visa officer rejected your application due to the fact that there is no logical progression in your academics and on this ground, he is not satisfied that you're a bonafide student in view of your 2.1 grade in your first degree.

I hope this information helps.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Aissy: 8:46pm On Feb 23, 2021
Aissy:
Good evening Everyone, hope you all doing well?
Please I need an urgent assistance with this, I submitted my application on the 18th Feb with upfront medicals and did my biometrics on the 22th Feb and today I got NSE request letter now the issue is that I haven't written IELT before and my dad has savings and current accounts which we submitted both of them, the savings is the one with my living expense and remaining tuition and it doesn't have a banking history of 12months as requested through the NSE but the current account does. So how do I go about all these and I have to submit it by 26/03
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rootiab: 8:47pm On Feb 23, 2021
zionative:
Hello everyone, I've been following this thread since I submitted my application and it has ended in PRAISES! It only took 3 weeks which is so shocking. I submitted on Jan 29th and BVL and PPR dropped today!
congrats...... I receive this testimony. Amen

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by daylay87: 8:47pm On Feb 23, 2021
daylay87:

Thanks so much for your response. Can anyone help with any school that takes 2:2 for Masters?

Someone help a frustrated soul oo... embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
the course of choice information Security
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by AdoChel(f): 9:09pm On Feb 23, 2021
Good evening everyone.
Please is it advisable to fill in details of all one's step-siblings or half-siblings? The form says to do so, but doesn't it just complicate things?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by OtunbaTee(m): 9:17pm On Feb 23, 2021
ColonelOJ:

I was directed to the Wes.org to submit my credentials that I mad mention of in the site. It’s not for masters or diploma it is for freshman undergraduate. Thanks for replying

oh okay, you need to do it then! It will end in praise!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by GreatMage: 9:34pm On Feb 23, 2021
How much do I need in total to process bachelor university in Canada?

Is 7 million naira enough?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by MayTheKun: 9:37pm On Feb 23, 2021
I need help please. I've been getting different advice.

I got my Passport Request last week. But because of when I started my process my passport has about one year left on it. My program is a two year course.

In the letter, I was told that there should be at least 2 years on the passport as they won't give a study permit beyond the validity of the passport.

Do I go ahead and renew before sending to VFS? I was adviced to submit both when I'm sending. Does anyone have experience with such please?

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by yuglow: 9:37pm On Feb 23, 2021
Hi all, I am a newbie here but have passively followed this thread. I kindly want to enquire whether one can reapply for a study permit with a 2-month old generated 'my bank statement.' Gracias
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by adefunkeadelaku(f): 9:55pm On Feb 23, 2021
Hello gurus, pls am really confused here, I graduated 2009, with a 2.2 in environmental Biology, I have worked in sch as a biology teacher, now I want to migrate to Canada , I really want to study msc in biology related courses but the only option amy seeing is MBA, is it possible for me to apply for MBA as I have plans of having my own school later in future. Note the biology I studied is not in education.
2) what other option do I have. Am 36 years and will like to travel with my kids.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by adefunkeadelaku(f): 9:58pm On Feb 23, 2021
University of Regina
daylay87:

Someone help a frustrated soul oo... embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by princejunaid(m): 10:02pm On Feb 23, 2021
Good day
Please can I apply with my family while being sponsor by my family.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by zionative: 10:03pm On Feb 23, 2021
AdoChel:
Is study plan the same as statement of purpose?

yes it is the same thing

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 10:10pm On Feb 23, 2021
daylay87:

No school takes 2.2 for masters or the possiblity of getting admitted is slim. Your best bet is a PGD
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 10:10pm On Feb 23, 2021
yuglow:
Hi all, I am a newbie here but have passively followed this thread. I kindly want to enquire whether one can reapply for a study permit with a 2-month old generated 'my bank statement.' Gracias

No... 4-6months

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 10:11pm On Feb 23, 2021
princejunaid:
Good day
Please can I apply with my family while being sponsor by my family.

No
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 10:13pm On Feb 23, 2021
GreatMage:
How much do I need in total to process bachelor university in Canada?

Is 7 million naira enough?

Wat do u mean by to process a bachelor degree. If you talking about the fees. It cost more. If you are talking about expenses in applying for admission and visa. Its enough
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by zionative: 10:17pm On Feb 23, 2021
AdoChel:
How did you get the study permit questionnaire?

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5832E.pdf

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 10:23pm On Feb 23, 2021
Jayrealest:
Hello gurus in the house, please I need clarification on the difference between LOE and SOP. I seem to become sing both. Thanks

An LOE(letter of Explanation) is used to tackle the reasons for a previous denial while an SOP(Statement of Purpose) is used to explain beyond doubt why you should be considered as a genuine student going to Canada for studies. Its written whenever you are applying for a visa.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 10:24pm On Feb 23, 2021
oppsonn:
Please how many months statement of account do Canada study visa require?

4 or 6months

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by princejunaid(m): 10:24pm On Feb 23, 2021
Anon123:

No
What of my work place.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 10:26pm On Feb 23, 2021
Aissy:
Good evening Everyone, hope you all doing well?
Please I need an urgent assistance with this, I submitted my application on the 18th Feb with upfront medicals and did my biometrics on the 22th Feb and today I got NSE request letter now the issue is that I haven't written IELT before and my dad has savings and current accounts which we submitted both of them, the savings is the one with my living expense and remaining tuition and it doesn't have a banking history of 12months as requested through the NSE but the current account does. So how do I go about all these and I have to submit it by 26/03

FYI, NSE is not Mandatory therefore if you are sure yiu can't write it, all you need to do is write a letter explaining reasons why. As for the bank statement, you can ignore that as well. Therefore ur application will be treated under the normal route. Otherwise, you need to make at least 6.0 in all bands in the IELTS. Again meeting the NSE requirements does not guarantee an approval and not meeting it also doesnt guarantee an approval. Therefore everything still boils down to how good your sop is

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 10:29pm On Feb 23, 2021
princejunaid:

What of my work place.

Your place of work to sponsor you.. HELL NO.. Thats a denial straight... Pls its adviced your family sponsors you and they stay back thereby using them as your hometies
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Aissy: 10:30pm On Feb 23, 2021
[quote author=Aissy post=99360911][/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 10:31pm On Feb 23, 2021
MayTheKun:
I need help please. I've been getting different advice.

I got my Passport Request last week. But because of when I started my process my passport has about one year left on it. My program is a two year course.

In the letter, I was told that there should be at least 2 years on the passport as they won't give a study permit beyond the validity of the passport.

Do I go ahead and renew before sending to VFS? I was adviced to submit both when I'm sending. Does anyone have experience with such please?

Thank you.

You might need to apply for a new passport and submit the new and old one. I believe you have 90days to submit your passport to vfs so u need yo act fast
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Iffylove: 10:31pm On Feb 23, 2021
Thank you

Yteem:

Have you sent the transcript after it was requested for?

If yes, there is no harm in sending a mail and politely stating that you have sent in all documents and just want to know if your application has been reviewed.

I don’t think there is any harm is sending a mail.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by afomon12: 10:34pm On Feb 23, 2021
Gurus ! Is upfront medicals compulsory ? Which one is Study permit questionnaire from Lagos office again ?
AdoChel:
How did you get the study permit questionnaire?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 10:35pm On Feb 23, 2021
afomon12:
Gurus ! Is upfront medicals compulsory ? Which one is Study permit questionnaire from Lagos office again ?

For the bolded. No its not
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by prospectiveapp: 10:36pm On Feb 23, 2021
You can email me I also applied to MUN
Phemorinho:
Good evening house,
Please i need to ask a question from peeps that applied to MUN.
Please i do not understand their deadlines o
I am applying for Msc Management, and the deadline is December 1, when i started to fill the application, i was seeing September intake /January intake, when I received mail from then again they said the formal deadline for applications is December 1 for the following fall

Please i dont get it

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Aissy: 10:40pm On Feb 23, 2021
Thank you for your response, okay but you see the agent made it look like if I don't go through the NSE route I stand a chance of getting denied. Another issue is if I decide to go through the NSE route the next available date for IELTS in my state is 13th of march and I don't know if the results will be out by 26th + my dad's account history and please if I decide not to go through that route, how will I explain my reasons in the letter ?
Anon123:

FYI, NSE is not Mandatory therefore if you are sure yiu can't write it, all you need to do is write a letter explaining reasons why. As for the bank statement, you can ignore that as well. Therefore ur application will be treated under the normal route. Otherwise, you need to make at least 6.0 in all bands in the IELTS. Again meeting the NSE requirements does not guarantee an approval and not meeting it also doesnt guarantee an approval. Therefore everything still boils down to how good your sop is
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by awys: 10:47pm On Feb 23, 2021
Anon123:

You might need to apply for a new passport and submit the new and old one. I believe you have 90days to submit your passport to vfs so u need yo act fast
Nooo it's 30days ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (736)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.