Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 - Travel (327) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 (857041 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (736) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Squirrel01: 1:28am On Feb 27, 2021
Another question,how do I send my official transcript to the school,must I send it to Wes first or straight to the school?
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Jayrealest: 1:57am On Feb 27, 2021
Please any one here who is currently studying at the university of Calgary or with admission to study at the university of Calgary? Please am begging! A boy has alot of questions.��
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Dovelove543: 2:00am On Feb 27, 2021
Hi Everyone,
I just dropped by to encourage everyone to never give up. It is not easy and it is expensive but be encouraged and pray for God's favor. For newbies, painstakingly read and learn from others .... for those who got rejected, re-examine and decide the next step. I don't come in here often anymore because of Lectures, reading, and meetings. But I promise I must write this to encourage you all.

Many thanks to Frank and many others.....

If I can, I will be here on Saturday, tomorrow, to answer any question that I think I can answer here just to encourage you guys. I hope to be here God willing by 11 am EST. That's 6 pm Nigerian time.

All the best!

Nairalander now in Ontario Canada!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Dovelove543: 2:02am On Feb 27, 2021
Squirrel01:
Another question,how do I send my official transcript to the school,must I send it to Wes first or straight to the school?
Thank you.

No, Your school sends it directly to the school you are applying to. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by xtremlov(m): 2:11am On Feb 27, 2021
Good morning everyone, please I need your take and advise on my application. Below are the details

Applied November 28, 2020

Biometrics letter sent on 30th and done on 3rd of December. It was updated completed same day.

Upfront medical done on 6th of January and updated to pass on 13th of January 2021.

Eligibility started on 14th of January, 2021.

Gcms applied for on 21st of January, 2021 and got a response on 22nd of February 2021. Below are the assessment summary on the note.
Eligibility- Recommend Interview
Criminality- Passed - Bio
Medical- Passed
Info Sharing- Complete
Counterfoil Rep- Y

I'm May 2021 intake for PGD.

Sent a mail to Nairobi(Primary office) and London(Sec Office) on 22nd pleading to fasttrack my application as this will help in my preparation and I got the below response

"Good Day,

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed."

WHAT'S YOUR TAKE ON THIS APPLICATION AND WHAT CAN I DO DIFFERENTLY AT THIS POINT TO KNOW MY STAND.

Many thanks

Cc Frankrobbn, awys, Lekiboboe, Chocs, dovelove543 and other gurus in the house.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Maygirl953: 2:48am On Feb 27, 2021
Good morning guys, please how do I reset my account and do my uploads again from the begining. Pls note I have not submitted my application yet
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Squirrel01: 4:38am On Feb 27, 2021
Dovelove543:

No, Your school sends it directly to the school you are applying to. All the best.

Thank you, please can you look at my first question?I'm bothered about it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Squirrel01: 4:38am On Feb 27, 2021
Dovelove543:

Please the school I want to apply to ,stated on their website that they do not accept study Gap of more than five years,which kind law is this ,
Shey from 2015 August I graduated till now February 2021 ,has it exceeded already?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by mayored: 5:40am On Feb 27, 2021
@Yteem,
pls which UPS office did you visit.
How much this it cost in total and did you pay for insurance.
Thanks,

Yteem:
Eagle has finally landed o. GOD be praised.

Abuja timeline is good and fast.

Dropped my passport off at UPS office in Lagos on the 16th February.

Received counterfoil on the 20th February

Passport delivered to me today 26th February.

The wait is finally over. Abeg LOI is yet to drop though. What do I need to do about that.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Elizdee: 6:10am On Feb 27, 2021
Good morning.

Please how do I show proof of funds at port of entry.?
How many months is the money meant to have stayed in my account before showing..

When I applied I had little above 4m but as time went on, I was using the money and replacing but before go it would be exactly 4m.

Please will this affect as the BS will show how the money has been in use over the time my application was going on.

Please help. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by awys: 6:27am On Feb 27, 2021
Elizdee:
Good morning.

Please how do I show proof of funds at port of entry.?
How many months is the money meant to have stayed in my account before showing..

When I applied I had little above 4m but as time went on, I was using the money and replacing but before go it would be exactly 4m.

Please will this affect as the BS will show how the money has been in use over the time my application was going on.

Please help. Thank you.
It won't dear they know you have to do some preparations, pay some fees and all that so it's fine then you can also hold your school's receipt and other receipt of like your accommodation if you have done it already then one month Statement is fine it will still show the closing balance
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Elizdee: 6:37am On Feb 27, 2021
awys:

It won't dear they know you have to do some preparations, pay some fees and all that so it's fine then you can also hold your school's receipt and other receipt of like your accommodation if you have done it already then one month Statement is fine it will still show the closing balance

Ooh... Thank you but within this February, I have made up to 2m withdrawals leaving the account in 2m but before I leave next week, it will be back to 4m...

Hope this too won't affect??

Thanks for the swift response
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Onweke: 6:38am On Feb 27, 2021
xtremlov:
Good morning everyone, please I need your take and advise on my application. Below are the details

Biometrics letter sent on 30th and done on 3rd of December. It was updated completed same day.

Upfront medical done on 6th of January and updated to pass on 13th of January 2021.

Gcms applied for on 21st of January, 2021 and got a response on 22nd of February 2021. Below are the assessment summary on the note.
Medical- Passed
Info Sharing- Complete
Counterfoil Rep- Y

Sent a mail to Nairobi(Primary office) and London(Sec Office) on 22nd pleading to fasttrack my application as this will help in my preparation and I got the below response

"Good Day,

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed."

WHAT'S YOUR TAKE ON THIS APPLICATION AND WHAT CAN I DO DIFFERENTLY AT THIS POINT TO KNOW MY STAND.

Many thanks

Cc Frankrobbn, awys, Lekiboboe, Chocs, dovelove543 and other gurus in the house.

Congrats in Advance....

Recommend interview is a good sign. Your application is waiting for Senior visa officer to approve or refuse. Don't panic it always turn out to be good.
Just pray more and hand it over to God.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by awys: 6:43am On Feb 27, 2021
Elizdee:

Ooh... Thank you but within this February, I have made up to 2m withdrawals leaving the account in 2m but before I leave next week, it will be back to 4m...

Hope this too won't affect??

Thanks for the swift response
It won't even it's not all the time they ask for POF it depends on the Officer at the POE but it won't affect it just print one month and hold it in case you will be fine
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Yteem: 6:49am On Feb 27, 2021
mayored:
@Yteem,
pls which UPS office did you visit.
How much this it cost in total and did you pay for insurance.
Thanks,

I used the UPS office @Toyin street Ikeja opposite St Leo Catholic Church.

I paid 16800 for 2 ways. That is 8400 per way.

I did not pay for insurance. The guy there said no need as I asked him about it.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Yteem: 6:52am On Feb 27, 2021
xtremlov:

Medical- Passed
Info Sharing- Complete
Counterfoil Rep- Y

"Good Day,

Many thanks

Begin to thank Baba GOD and ask Him to complete what He has started. It’s a good sign. Congratulations in advance. Begin to put the necessary documents together so that you can send immediately the PPR drops.

Attached is all you will need.

The transmission fee is if you did not do your biometrics in Abuja or if it is your second application.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Yteem: 6:54am On Feb 27, 2021
Squirrel01:

Please the school I want to apply to ,stated on their website that they do not accept study Gap of more than five years,which kind law is this ,
Shey from 2015 August I graduated till now February 2021 ,has it exceeded already?

If it is stated there as the law of the school, then that is it. Different schools with different laws.

2015 till now is over 5 years. Try look for other schools that will accompany you with that gap.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Yteem: 6:56am On Feb 27, 2021
allisgood:
Please house what is the meaning of the underline statement below
It is under ‘submission confirmation’
Has anyone
received this message before ?

As stated there. It is a confirmation that you submitted an application.

Everyone who submits an application receives this letter.

If your application is approved, you will be required to submit your original passport for stamping.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Maygirl953: 7:25am On Feb 27, 2021
Good morning everyone please I asked earlier but no one responded.

How do I reset my account and upload documents afresh? I have not yet submitted my application. I havent done much upload yet , I just uploaded the I mmm1294 form and passport but I noticed the 1294 form I uploaded was the one I didn't validate. So I do I reset my account to start a fresh upload.

Thanks please I need answers
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by bayo2018: 7:45am On Feb 27, 2021
bayo2018:
Please house why is it that some peeps staying currently in Ireland,Ukraine and the rest are trying to enter Canada
is it that those other countries aren’t good enough undecided

please any reply to this Bosses in the house sad
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Royalty95: 7:52am On Feb 27, 2021
bayo2018:

please any reply to this Bosses in the house sad

Hahaha why are you so concern���
Maybe Canada is the new money making country and they know it

Are you in Ireland or Ukraine planning to switch also?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by RoyalDukeDon: 8:20am On Feb 27, 2021
Plsssssss RESPOND.
IF I USE A DEED GIFT OF UP TO 30KCAD FROM MY SPONSOR. Do I need to still show his bank statement. My sponsor is my Brother and my tuition for one year and expenses is 25kcad.
Also is it adviceable he gifts me property to serve as home ties.
This is my second Application though !!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Yteem: 8:27am On Feb 27, 2021
Maygirl953:
Good morning everyone please I asked earlier but no one responded.

How do I reset my account and upload documents afresh? I have not yet submitted my application. I havent done much upload yet , I just uploaded the I mmm1294 form and passport but I noticed the 1294 form I uploaded was the one I didn't validate. So I do I reset my account to start a fresh upload.

Thanks please I need answers

I don’t think you need to do a reset. Just go to that same part, click upload and then upload the one that you have validated. It will override and replace whatever is previously there.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ayoslas88: 8:33am On Feb 27, 2021
Good morning nairalanders

PLS IS IT COMPULSORY TO DO IELTS IF I AM APPLYING THROUGH NSE PLATFORM

PLS CAN SOME ONE EXPLAIN IN DETAILS THIS NSE STUF
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Maygirl953: 8:33am On Feb 27, 2021
Thank you, but I have tried severally yet it didnt override it, it keeps saying error
Yteem:

I don’t think you need to do a reset. Just go to that same part, click upload and then upload the one that you have validated. It will override and replace whatever is previously there.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by RxOtunba: 8:34am On Feb 27, 2021
For employment details on the visa application form, am I required to put only the "start date" and leave "end date" blank, since that's where I work till this present moment? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by awys: 8:39am On Feb 27, 2021
Maygirl953:
Thank you, but I have tried severally yet it didnt override it, it keeps saying error
Check if you have every part cuz if you don't fill all the part the form will not be VALIDATED and you won't be able to submit it .I guess the reason why the error message is popping up is because you haven't filled some part of the form correctly or not filled it at all look through it it show a red line where you suppose to fill if you are trying to submit it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Yteem: 8:43am On Feb 27, 2021
RxOtunba:
For employment details on the visa application form, am I required to put only the "start date" and leave "end date" blank, since that's where I work till this present moment? Thanks.

Leave it blank if it will save like that. If not put in the date you are submitting. I think that should suffice.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboe: 8:45am On Feb 27, 2021
awys:

Check if you have every part cuz if you don't fill all the part the form will not be VALIDATED and you won't be able to submit it .I guess the reason why the error message is popping up is because you haven't filled some part of the form correctly or not filled it at all look through it it show a red line where you suppose to fill if you are trying to submit it
Good morning Honorables,

Which Bank in Nigeria & ATM card type is presently able to pay the $235 CAD Study permit & Biometrics Application fee

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by xtremlov(m): 8:45am On Feb 27, 2021
@ Yteem, many thanks for your response and encouragement. It can only be God. What God cannot do does not exist.
Yteem:

Begin to thank Baba GOD and ask Him to complete what He has started. It’s a good sign. Congratulations in advance. Begin to put the necessary documents together so that you can send immediately the PPR drops.

Attached is all you will need.

The transmission fee is if you did not do your biometrics in Abuja or if it is your second application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboe: 8:46am On Feb 27, 2021
ayoslas88:
Good morning nairalanders

PLS IS IT COMPULSORY TO DO IELTS IF I AM APPLYING THROUGH NSE PLATFORM

PLS CAN SOME ONE EXPLAIN IN DETAILS THIS NSE STUF
Yes it is

JustMellow explained the NSE stuff in the link below
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/705#97124448
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ayoslas88: 8:51am On Feb 27, 2021
Lekiboboe:

Yes it is

JustMellow explained the NSE stuff in the link below
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/705#97124448

Thank u

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (736)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.