Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,690 members, 7,805,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 - Travel (328) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 (856170 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (736) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboe: 8:51am On Feb 27, 2021
AbionaT:

God bless you.
Ok send it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by RelaxingEnd: 8:55am On Feb 27, 2021
Anon123:

U will need to apply for a new pgd(at least a year course), visa extension-show that u can cater for yourself for at least an extra year

Thanks. I appreciate your reply.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by RelaxingEnd: 8:59am On Feb 27, 2021
Mideyo234:
You can get into the pool and apply for permanent residency. (If you meet the cutoff that is)

Thank you for this. If I meet the cutoff and apply, do Canada easily give PR?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 27, 2021
Easily? Nothing comes easy. Apply with all the documents needed, do your due diligence and hope for the best.

RelaxingEnd:

Thank you for this. If I meet the cutoff and apply, do Canada easily give PR?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 10:00am On Feb 27, 2021
Frankspecia1:
Please all, how can one go about in paying the application fee for most Canadian schools? The system seems not to identify Nigerian payment system or cards.

A Nigerian debit cards can only make payments of $100 a month. U might need to involve someone with a dollar account or someone in canada to pay on your behalf. Trustworthy someone o
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by allisgood: 10:12am On Feb 27, 2021
Please how did you apply for your gmcs notes and what the email address of the Nairobi and London email address? Thank you.
xtremlov:
Good morning everyone, please I need your take and advise on my application. Below are the details

Applied November 28, 2020

Biometrics letter sent on 30th and done on 3rd of December. It was updated completed same day.

Upfront medical done on 6th of January and updated to pass on 13th of January 2021.

Eligibility started on 14th of January, 2021.

Gcms applied for on 21st of January, 2021 and got a response on 22nd of February 2021. Below are the assessment summary on the note.
Eligibility- Recommend Interview
Criminality- Passed - Bio
Medical- Passed
Info Sharing- Complete
Counterfoil Rep- Y

I'm May 2021 intake for PGD.

Sent a mail to Nairobi(Primary office) and London(Sec Office) on 22nd pleading to fasttrack my application as this will help in my preparation and I got the below response

"Good Day,

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed."

WHAT'S YOUR TAKE ON THIS APPLICATION AND WHAT CAN I DO DIFFERENTLY AT THIS POINT TO KNOW MY STAND.

Many thanks

Cc Frankrobbn, awys, Lekiboboe, Chocs, dovelove543 and other gurus in the house.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by AbionaT(f): 10:34am On Feb 27, 2021
deommanuel:

Hello,

I'll be glad to help.
You can send me a mail
Thank you Bros God bless you
I've sent you an email.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by RxOtunba: 10:36am On Feb 27, 2021
Thanks boss.
Yteem:

Leave it blank if it will save like that. If not put in the date you are submitting. I think that should suffice.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by AKANLE2: 10:39am On Feb 27, 2021
AbionaT:

I've sent you an email.
seriously in need of someone to help me review my SOP
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by AbionaT(f): 10:43am On Feb 27, 2021
Lekiboboe:

Ok send it

Thanks so much Bros.
I appreciate
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by AKANLE2: 10:50am On Feb 27, 2021
AbionaT:

I've sent you an email.
seriously in need of someone to help me review my SOP
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 10:51am On Feb 27, 2021
Lekiboboe:

Good morning Honorables,

Which Bank in Nigeria & ATM card type is presently able to pay the $235 CAD Study permit & Biometrics Application fee

Thanks

None...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by RelaxingEnd: 11:17am On Feb 27, 2021
Mideyo234:
Easily? Nothing comes easy. Apply with all the documents needed, do your due diligence and hope for the best.

Thanks, brother. I'll start my application soon.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by AbionaT(f): 11:26am On Feb 27, 2021
Lekiboboe:

Ok send it

I just sent you a mail Bros
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Yteem: 11:26am On Feb 27, 2021
allisgood:
Please how did you apply for your gmcs notes and what the email address of the Nairobi and London email address? Thank you.

thegcmsonline.com

For your GCMS notes.

See attached and pick your choice. (For the email adds.)

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rani001: 11:28am On Feb 27, 2021
Yes it because they'dask for it when they request for your nse doscument
ayoslas88:
Good morning nairalanders

PLS IS IT COMPULSORY TO DO IELTS IF I AM APPLYING THROUGH NSE PLATFORM

PLS CAN SOME ONE EXPLAIN IN DETAILS THIS NSE STUF
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by tunbebes(f): 11:40am On Feb 27, 2021
Hello everyone. Please, how can I apply for gcms notes for rejected Canadian student visa application? Asked to reapply but would like to know the cause of the rejection.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by awys: 11:43am On Feb 27, 2021
tunbebes:
Hello everyone. Please, how can I apply for gcms notes for rejected Canadian student visa application? Asked to reapply but would like to know the cause of the rejection.
Read above YTEEM just posted the website to apply for your notes

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rani001: 11:57am On Feb 27, 2021
Hi nairalanders
Please what document can I use to explain huge deposit of let say 3-5million from sales of land
And if uncle is another state how can I get the letter of sponsorship,? Is it adavisabel for him to get it done in his state(abj) scan and send to me alongside his bank statement and properties ?
Plus can someone please share their link for requirements for study permit
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by deommanuel: 12:05pm On Feb 27, 2021
Dovelove543:
Hi Everyone,
I just dropped by to encourage everyone to never give up. It is not easy and it is expensive but be encouraged and pray for God's favor. For newbies, painstakingly read and learn from others .... for those who got rejected, re-examine and decide the next step. I don't come in here often anymore because of Lectures, reading, and meetings. But I promise I must write this to encourage you all.

Many thanks to Frank and many others.....

If I can, I will be here on Saturday, tomorrow, to answer any question that I think I can answer here just to encourage you guys. I hope to be here God willing by 11 am EST. That's 6 pm Nigerian time.

All the best!

Nairalander now in Ontario Canada!

I'll testify soon cool

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by MsJanez01: 12:18pm On Feb 27, 2021
xtremlov:
Good morning everyone, please I need your take and advise on my application. Below are the details

Applied November 28, 2020

Biometrics letter sent on 30th and done on 3rd of December. It was updated completed same day.

Upfront medical done on 6th of January and updated to pass on 13th of January 2021.

Eligibility started on 14th of January, 2021.

Gcms applied for on 21st of January, 2021 and got a response on 22nd of February 2021. Below are the assessment summary on the note.
Eligibility- Recommend Interview
Criminality- Passed - Bio
Medical- Passed
Info Sharing- Complete
Counterfoil Rep- Y

I'm May 2021 intake for PGD.

Sent a mail to Nairobi(Primary office) and London(Sec Office) on 22nd pleading to fasttrack my application as this will help in my preparation and I got the below response

"Good Day,

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed."

WHAT'S YOUR TAKE ON THIS APPLICATION AND WHAT CAN I DO DIFFERENTLY AT THIS POINT TO KNOW MY STAND.

Many thanks

Cc Frankrobbn, awys, Lekiboboe, Chocs, dovelove543 and other gurus in the house.

Pls how did u find out your application is processed in London office

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ericksen(m): 12:32pm On Feb 27, 2021
At this moment I am still yet to decide that. But I am looking at last week in July or 1st week in August.
When do you intend leaving?
meemeeibrahim22:

When will you be leaving ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ericksen(m): 12:49pm On Feb 27, 2021
Like how much will it cost me to send my passport (2-way) from VI, Lagos to VFS (Lagos)?
I want to use UPS.
Any one??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by skull4eva: 12:59pm On Feb 27, 2021
awys:

Read above YTEEM just posted the website to apply for your notes
@awys please I have still not received a decision and BVL dropped since weds. I don tire oooo. I just hope it's not refusal. just scared oooo. But hopeful it will end in praises. what can I do I sent a deform and mail yesterday though
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by skull4eva: 1:00pm On Feb 27, 2021
deommanuel:

I'll testify soon cool
amen. I key into that too. I will testify Becos God has a track record of keeping His word

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Frankspecia1: 1:15pm On Feb 27, 2021
Frankspecia1:
Please all, how can one go about in paying the application fee for most Canadian schools? The system seems not to identify Nigerian payment system or cards.

Responses please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Krissy01(f): 1:25pm On Feb 27, 2021
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by oyibo4real: 1:30pm On Feb 27, 2021
Yteem:

thegcmsonline.com

For your GCMS notes.

See attached and pick your choice. (For the email adds.)

I thought we need someone abroad to be able to order for GCMS notes? Out of curiosity, I used the info above and fiaam! the order was successful shocked shocked shocked. Abeg oo, I didn't mean to do that cos I believe my PPR would have come before the arrival of the notes. How do I ask for refund abeg lipsrsealed
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rani001: 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2021
Rani001:
Hi nairalanders
Please what document can I use to explain huge deposit of let say 3-5million from sales of land
And if uncle is another state how can I get the letter of sponsorship,? Is it adavisabel for him to get it done in his state(abj) scan and send to me alongside his bank statement and properties ?
Plus can someone please share their link for requirements for study permit
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Dbankx1: 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2021
Anyone going to Waterloo by may? Let’s connect amd discuss Accommodations and the hotel rule.
Message me �

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (736)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.