Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 - Travel (405) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 (857061 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (736) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by demure178(m): 8:05pm On Mar 18, 2021
deommanuel:

Hello,

It should get updated in less than a week.

Did you do upfront Medicals or you were sent a medical request letter?

I did upfront

Submitted my application feb 14th
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rootiab: 8:10pm On Mar 18, 2021
Yteem:

Personally, I would advice you go there physically instead of sending mail. This is to avoid stories that touch o. You can go back there tomorrow morning, be their first customer.

okay thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Blavkmaann: 8:12pm On Mar 18, 2021
My people ooo! Miguor, so sorry I’ve been MIA, to plan Canada travel no b small matter!

But I back! I jus booked my flight, Turkish airline , next things are traveling things

Omo e don Dey real o, small Warri boy like me, wan Dey go Canada, make una help me thank God o

Incase ya new here, I was approved last year October (in the heat of End Sars protest) but I deferred my admission to September! So my visa just Dey my room dey chop suya Dey drink cold Heineken!

I wan gist una how I take dey prepare! No b small thing sha

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Blavkmaann: 8:19pm On Mar 18, 2021
Like I always say, in this Canada Jakpa process

THE EASIEST THING TO GET NA ADMISSION

THE HARDEST THING TO GET NA VISA (study permit)

THE MOST EXPENSIVE THING IS FINALLY LEAVING THE COUNTRY!

Guy, I don save money tire! Guy the day I entered 1 million naira...(after 3 months of working, borrowing and stealing) when I converted it to CAD I was disappointed.. after all my suffer .... Nigeria is not just helping!

Sha, let me tell you another thing I’ve learnt! Guy, babe, have d visa, how Money will come, even you go shock, people wil just be dashing you money left right and center! No throw way God o,, still Dey pray!

Another advice na say , REMEMBER SAY NO B BOOK WE WAN GO CANADA GO READ! Omo, WE ARE LEAVING HOME TO FEED HOME, only say BOOK NA THE SUREST WAY TO ENTER! So as you dey go so! Carry ur 99% intelligence and hustling spirit! E must gel!

IM STILL SEEKING FOR FINANCIAL SUPPORT OOO
I DON GET VISA BUT I NO GET HELPER..... only God and Una!

I’m using Turkish airline by the way

24 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Blavkmaann: 8:20pm On Mar 18, 2021
My posts is to calm the tension, so if you dey read my posts try Dey smile

No b only you kill Jesus!

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Admin9: 8:22pm On Mar 18, 2021
Mehn! I tried doing my daily bombing today and i was notified that nairobi immigration mailbox is filled up.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rootiab: 8:24pm On Mar 18, 2021
Blavkmaann:
My posts is to calm the tension, so if you dey read my posts try Dey smile

No b only you kill Jesus!
I sent you an email
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Admin9: 8:24pm On Mar 18, 2021
Blavkmaann:

Guy, I don save money tire! Guy the day I entered 1 million naira...(after 3 months of working, borrowing and stealing) when I converted it to CAD I was disappointed.. after all my suffer .... Nigeria is not just helping!

Sha, let me tell you another thing I’ve learnt! Guy, babe, have d visa, how Money will come, even you go shock, people wil just be dashing you money left right and center! No throw way God o,, still Dey pray!

Another advice na say , REMEMBER SAY NO B BOOK WE WAN GO CANADA GO READ! Omo, WE ARE LEAVING HOME TO FEED HOME, only say BOOK NA THE SUREST WAY TO ENTER! So as you dey go so! Carry ur 99% intelligence and hustling spirit! E must gel!

as you dey go hustle so. do it legitely and try dey give your fellow nigerians update o.

God dey with you!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Heroulo: 8:29pm On Mar 18, 2021
Hello, please guys why is it preferable to send webforms to nairobi when there is a webform available for Lagos? Cus on the cic website now, trying to send a webform and from the list I was asked to pick where I submitted my application.

And has anyone submitted medicals this month and has been passed? sad
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Wifefo88: 8:38pm On Mar 18, 2021
Blavkmaann:

So happy for you bro...please how did you go about the booking of the quarantine hotel and how did you pay...waiting for your response
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Ayokaq: 8:43pm On Mar 18, 2021
Thanks, am following

Testimonytime:

I believe you and Ayokaq are refused for same purpose which is because you have applied for ordinary diploma ( my thought). I understand why you had to apply for ordinary diploma because we are in a closely related profession ( mine is culinary management) but it looks like the VO cannot just understand reason for an ordinary diploma after a degree. I was advised by gurus here to apply for pgd which I did and surprisingly, through God’s grace, I got admission without prior formal education in the field. I am still waiting for my PPR which I believe God is working out for me. In the course of my research I discovered pgd in food that people in pastry and food can apply for. Though, your SOP will have to be tailored fully in line with some of the courses as you are into baking and pastry. I think you should PM me if you are interested we can check schools for pgd and work on the SOP together, time is limited, but with God, you can still meet up with May. What God cannot do does not exist.
I hope Ayokaq is reading this, I believe God will help us to find a way.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Blavkmaann: 8:45pm On Mar 18, 2021
Wifefo88:

So happy for you bro...please how did you go about the booking of the quarantine hotel and how did you pay...waiting for your response

This whole quarantine 2k hotel ish, is suppose to end April 30, I’m traveling by august, so I no sure say hotel matter affect me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboe: 8:45pm On Mar 18, 2021
Blavkmaann:
My people ooo! Miguor, so sorry I’ve been MIA, to plan Canada travel no b small matter!

But I back! I jus booked my flight, Turkish airline , next things are traveling things

Omo e don Dey real o, small Warri boy like me, wan Dey go Canada, make una help me thank God o

Incase ya new here, I was approved last year October (in the heat of End Sars protest) but I deferred my admission to September! So my visa just Dey my room dey chop suya Dey drink cold Heineken!

I wan gist una how I take dey prepare! No b small thing sha

Hilarious as usual, you no dey disappoint. cheesy grin

Booked flight Kwa
shocked, OGBOKOGBOKWO

U mean say u don book flight for JULY/August?

Cos I be dey reason say if u enter the country months bfor resumption, CBSA fit question u say "Bros why you dey come Maple Land when your resumption date still far like Benin-Ore expressway?"
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Blavkmaann: 9:07pm On Mar 18, 2021
Lekiboboe:

Hilarious as usual, you no dey disappoint. cheesy grin

Booked flight Kwa
shocked, OGBOKOGBOKWO

U mean say u don book flight for JULY/August?

Cos I be dey reason say if u enter the country months bfor resumption, CBSA fit question u say "Bros why you dey come Maple Land when your resumption
date still far like Benin-Ore expressway?"

Chief! My resumption na sept 6, I been book for Aug 1. Shey CBSA no go like am ni

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by skull4eva: 9:09pm On Mar 18, 2021
Yk45:
I have appointment booked at Q-life for March 24th and IOM for April 5th. If anyone want to use it oo

please is the march 24 medical still available please so that i can swap for my spouse its urgent please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Kayyyy(f): 9:12pm On Mar 18, 2021
Papapa1234:
Abeg no come here to come pour sand sand for people garri.you are just one lucky person out of millions of applicant that got the visa using ordinary diploma..
Just cos you got lucky doesn’t make it ideal.
How did this platform discouraged when you already sent your application before coming here?
Yet you dey find who go buy ticket from
Platform wey discourage you
I don’t get why you’re so bitter?? You’re entitled to your opinion as I am with mine, so calm down.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Blavkmaann: 9:19pm On Mar 18, 2021
Did this guy say ordinary diploma ..... my brother doing insult grace or you face disgrace!

I got a 2 years visa with a 1 year ordinary diploma program!

No use God play o

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Kayyyy(f): 9:20pm On Mar 18, 2021
Teejayy11:
Thank God!!! Finally PPR dropped this morning. I want to thank everyone on this platform for the valuable information shared here. It will end in praise for all of us.

Timeline below:

Application submission - 16th Jan
Biometric collection letter - 17th Jan
Biometric done - 20th Jan
NSE request - 4th Feb
NSE submitted - 13th Feb
Medical request- 1st Mar
Medicals passed - 13th Mar
BVL & PPR - 18th Mar

Special prayer for my baby girl to also come here to testify and drop her timeline too. Wish everyone here Favour!!!

IT MUST END IN PRAISE!!!!!!
Congratulations!!! Praying for many more this month

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ToluDstar: 9:36pm On Mar 18, 2021
MsJanez01:

And no medical updated? No ghost updates?

Nothing at all.

I’m hoping sooner than I think for my PPR tho.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ToluDstar: 9:39pm On Mar 18, 2021
elizyous:

Hi Tolu,

The tin tire me oh, I am just confused. Did u do upfront medical?

Yes I did upfront medicals.

Honestly the wait isn’t easy but I believe we’d get our PPRs sooner than we think.

It’ll end in praise!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by marcelonwa: 9:48pm On Mar 18, 2021
Any January applicants here going for spring session way IRCC never send NSE request, but eligibility has started last month, gather here let’s encourage ourselves.. coz me I no understand again.. abi they are facing the ones they sent NSE..

Goodluck to everyone who has received PPR
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Austin163(m): 9:51pm On Mar 18, 2021
Gurus in the house,una well-done o. Please can I use my MasterCard to pay for visa application? 2. I think we are paying for biometrics as well?3. How much is the total package in naira?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Emmyzdon: 9:55pm On Mar 18, 2021
EverGrateful:
Congratttttttttttts. Drop your timeline. When are you supposed to resume classes.

@skull4eva congratulations!!! Thanks for always responding to my long questions. I look forward to sharing my testimony too
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by iykedpetes(m): 9:56pm On Mar 18, 2021
Blavkmaann:

Na going and coming you pay for ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Onweke: 9:57pm On Mar 18, 2021
MsJanez01:

Amen. Also January applicant and hopeful. Did u use NSE?

Only mybankstatement and waiver letter for IELTS.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 18, 2021
TIMELINE
Winter 2021 intake

Submitted November 18, 2020

Didn't Notice when background check started but it was already on before I got NSE request on December 15, 2020.

Submitted NSE docs 27thDecember,2020

Confirmation of receipt of additional document December 28th,2020(via mail) status was back to Submitted from action required.

Deferred admission to Fall 2021 on January 20th which was the deadline for deferral.

Medical request- January 25th, 2021.
Noticed eligibility review started on 25th too as I checked on 24th before I slept and it was just on background check in progress.

AIP 26th of January (via mail) though the AIP was dated 25th.

Medical March 6th

Medical updated to passed March 12th

PPR and BVL March 16th.

NEW LOA VIA WEBFORM March 16th (was informed this wasn't necessary though)

Passport submission via DHL to Abuja March 18th

Will provide a detailed list of documents submitted later.

Grateful to everyone who has contributed to this platform previously and those still active, all the information gathered were helpful.

17 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Blavkmaann: 10:05pm On Mar 18, 2021
iykedpetes:

Na going and coming you pay for ?

Coming to where, to find who?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Heroulo: 10:07pm On Mar 18, 2021
Austin163:
Gurus in the house,una well-done o. Please can I use my MasterCard to pay for visa application? 2. I think we are paying for biometrics as well?3. How much is the total package in naira?

1- if its a dollar/pounds card, yes

2 - Yes, if you’re a first time applicant

3- 91 - 92k as of today, using the official lagos market.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboe: 10:07pm On Mar 18, 2021
Blavkmaann:

Chief! My resumption na sept 6, I been book for Aug 1. Shey CBSA no go like am ni
Oh!!! August

Make sense!!!

CBSA go over like this
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboe: 10:10pm On Mar 18, 2021
Blavkmaann:

This whole quarantine 2k hotel ish, is suppose to end April 30, I’m traveling by august, so I no sure say hotel matter affect me
I pray say the 2K hotel hish ends by that April 30

14 days Quarantine still dey for there
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Blavkmaann: 10:13pm On Mar 18, 2021
Lekiboboe:

I pray say the 2K hotel hish ends by that April 30

14 days Quarantine still dey for there

That one na Tom Tom na, me Wey can like to waka like Israelite, I can’t sleep one night only me in hotel in this Nigeria, I must carry “happy ending”

I wan see how a whole me will be locked some where , no they won’t lock me, I will lock myself, no babe, no alcohol, no body to talk to

There is something they are not telling us! Coz I no fit stay house 1 day for Thai lagos
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Machi1(m): 10:34pm On Mar 18, 2021
Dear All, I have Bsc in Education/Accounting with 6 years experience as an Accountant. I got an admission for Postgraduate Accounting Diploma. The offer is conditional as it requires payment of a semester tuition of about 6,075 CAD before an unconditional offer would be provided. This is actually not refundable based on the school's refund policy. Should I go ahead to apply with the conditional offer or risk the 6,075 to get the unconditional offer for visa application. I appreciate your responses.

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (736)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.