Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,936 members, 7,806,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 - Travel (485) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 (856417 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) ... (736) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by onyinyebibian: 6:40pm On Apr 06, 2021
oyibo4real:

Ah! Me that have received response from my own requesting for further information about my application. I used Google immediately I saw your first message,

CONGRATULATIONS sleekcheek and thank you so much for this, more blessings. Please let's all try and use google sometimes for some information to avoid 'enlongating'(whatever that means undecided)the thread unnecessarily.

You applied this year right? I applied February 1st 2021 can I send the male also?

May it end in praise for us all in Jesus name, Amen!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by boluslim: 6:51pm On Apr 06, 2021
Good evening guys, please I need your advise on what to do. I studied agricultural science and I want to go for MSC in environmental sustainability/studies, most schools require a first degree in geography, biology, forestry, environmental studies or any other related field for this study.
This case now is, I have a national diploma in forestry technology, I don't have any work experience in this field except that I have worked as a farm supervisor during NYSC and my final year project was on tourism which falls under environmental sustainability hence my interest in this course.
When sending out request to potential supervisors/applying for admission, should I explain that I have a diploma certificate and should I add my ND transcript too? How best can I convince supervisors ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by marcelonwa: 6:59pm On Apr 06, 2021
Benquip:

Which province is your school located. The parl member in my district is a conservative and their and I have heard several news of conservatives...

Pls which province and MP reply you
Pls send me the e-mail address
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by hadagbon: 7:03pm On Apr 06, 2021
i great this great house of wisdom.My question is i have N10,000,000 in my account i want to study postgraduate in industrial system engineering which is related to my 5yrs working experience with olam international,my cgpa is 3.71/5.00 in elect/elect U2013 set.will this money be enough for the visa officer to grant my study permit application to canada.thanks i really need this great house for their experience on this.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by marcelonwa: 7:09pm On Apr 06, 2021
MrsYO:
You can pay with form A.

Kindly generate payment on your flywire app. Print out the payment instruction and submit with you form A application form.

FLYWIRE rate na die my brother.

It will end in praise

Please for Algonquin College applicants/students, as an international student paying tuition fee through flywire portal, do they add additional charges or currency?

Because, $9,700CAD under IRCC exchange rate on google shows it is 2.9million naira while flywire portal shows it is 4m.

Please, does anyone has an idea of this why it is so, does the portal for paying our tuition fee normally adds charges or whatever...

Mind you, flywire is a site for international students to pay tuition fee.

I used flywire to pay my tution deposit of $9,458 CAD, when I was generating my payment instructions, I selected international bank transfer in USD, that way you can pay into there US bank acc, which they now transfer to ur sch, that’s if ur school partners with flywire, after u have generated the payment instructions, then head to the bank, request to use form A, they will
Handle the rest, will also give u @ CBN rate..
I was given #395/$ then

It will end in praise

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by hadagbon: 7:16pm On Apr 06, 2021
please i have 10M niara in account,i am pursing industrial system engineering in university of regina.i am a graduate of elect/elect with 3.71/5.00 scale can i go aheead and apply with no fear of rejection from the visa officer.i need the guru in this great house for thier response.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Teenie19(f): 8:18pm On Apr 06, 2021
Good job on reaching out to the MPs!

Their response that CIC is processing December applications is interesting considering there are some October, November and many more earlier applications waiting.

At the same time we have seen some jan and feb applicants people approved as well.

I guess at the end of the day, each case is unique and it's all about favor of God!

It will end in praise my fellow nairalanders!

oyibo4real:

You can still go ahead and contact them, you never can tell. I read terrible reviews about parl members of my area, yet I still went ahead to send them mail, wetin concern me undecided. Mine is London Ontario and I sent to parl members of London-Fanshawe, London West and one other. Got reply from London-west for more information.

Unfortunately, they just replied that they thought am within their own area(which am not), hence they may not be able to do much at the moment. Meanwhile am still hoping to hear from the member that covers my area(London-Fanshawe)

It shall end in praise for us all.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 06, 2021
Pls can someone who got admission into undergraduate diploma in macewan university (ielts not required for the admission) use the NSE path to apply for student visa?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by milo9(m): 8:30pm On Apr 06, 2021
My PPR is about to drop

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Admin9: 8:33pm On Apr 06, 2021
milo9:
My PPR is about to drop

congratulations in advance man.

I can't wait to pop the champagne.

Na we wey submit january 27th remain

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Backcheck: 8:33pm On Apr 06, 2021
Omo.. the new favorite page. We go stalk this page die!!

milo9:
My PPR is about to drop

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by TennieYF: 8:50pm On Apr 06, 2021
Hello everyone, please where can I download the IMM5645 form (Family Information)? My system is not opening it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by milo9(m): 8:52pm On Apr 06, 2021
Yes o. All of us go chop break up
Admin9:

congratulations in advance man.

I can't wait to pop the champagne.

Na we wey submit january 27th remain
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lamideyy: 8:54pm On Apr 06, 2021
TennieYF:
Hello everyone, please where can I download the IMM5645 form (Family Information)? My system is not opening it.
Download the IMM form on your laptop
Then download the latest version of Adobe acrobat reader
You should be able to open the file on the app
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by milo9(m): 8:56pm On Apr 06, 2021
I swear grin
Backcheck:
Omo.. the new favorite page. We go stalk this page die!!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 06, 2021
olabisi6438:

do u mean legislative assembly?

No, not really. But I think someone mentioned I can get their emails through Google search engine.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by shupy: 9:01pm On Apr 06, 2021
Your profile detail seems goods. All in all, you will need a good statement of purpose. Start working on it ASAP. What's the source of the 10m?. There are just so many factors that affect the final decision.

hadagbon:
i great this great house of wisdom.My question is i have N10,000,000 in my account i want to study postgraduate in industrial system engineering which is related to my 5yrs working experience with olam international,my cgpa is 3.71/5.00 in elect/elect U2013 set.will this money be enough for the visa officer to grant my study permit application to canada.thanks i really need this great house for their experience on this.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Onaya(m): 9:54pm On Apr 06, 2021
Good evening, great and selfless Nairalanders. I am actually a newbie here, and I must confess that I've been seriously wowed by the prompt guidance and assistance of members with the requisite expertise to others who request one help or the other to enable them to be successful in their various applications. God will surely reward you all for your amazing act of kindness.

Please, I'd be glad to receive some expert pieces of advice on some issues that have been bothering me pertaining to study permit application. I have a fully-funded scholarship (tuition) for an MA program in Canada for fall term; and I've been gathering the necessary documents for my study permit application. My worries are the following.

My uncle is my chief sponsor with about 20m in his account, while my elder brother is a co-sponsor. My personal bank account doesn't have any meaningful money therein due to the fact that I've not been gainfully employed in any work for a year now. Meanwhile, my elder brother wants to transfer 2m to my personal, otherwise empty, bank account to show for proof of fund. This mean that I'd be submitting two POF documents during my application. Since my personal account hasn't been used for transactions for the past one year and 2m is about to be transferred to it, will it raise a red flag on my application?

More so, I want to apply through NSE route. But I've not sat IELTS, which is among the basic requirements for such a process. But I read English in the university, and have also written to my school in Canada to write a letter, addressing it to the VO of the Canadian Embassy in Nigeria, explaining that I should be given a waiver for IELTS because my English language skills are very proficient. The letter has been sent to me already. I also intend to get a certificate of proficiency in English language from my Alma mater to support the waiver from my school in Canada. Do you think my would-be application stands a good chance of being processed via NSE?

I'd be grateful to hear your opinions about my worries.

God no go shame us!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ditha(f): 9:58pm On Apr 06, 2021
Hi Silvamania, I need to confirm this with you. I am in British Columbia. Lets chat. I sent a DM
silvamania:

Please note that you can work for more than 20hours per week during this COVID 19 period .

I asked during a Q&A with government officials in New Brunswick and they confirmed it

All the best

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by AdoChel(f): 10:03pm On Apr 06, 2021
I'll send you an email

ayoslas88:

Pls when did they give u admission, and also u can’t make payment until u register for course.....
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by TennieYF: 10:07pm On Apr 06, 2021
Onaya:
Good evening, great and selfless Nairalanders. I am actually a newbie here, and I must confess that I've been seriously wowed by the prompt guidance and assistance of members with the requisite expertise to others who request one help or the other to enable them to be successful in their various applications. God will surely reward you all for your amazing act of kindness.

Please, I'd be glad to receive some expert pieces of advice on some issues that have been bothering me pertaining to study permit application. I have a fully-funded scholarship (tuition) for an MA program in Canada for fall term; and I've been gathering the necessary documents for my study permit application. My worries are the following.

My uncle is my chief sponsor with about 20m in his account, while my elder brother is a co-sponsor. My personal bank account doesn't have any meaningful money therein due to the fact that I've not been gainfully employed in any work for a year now. Meanwhile, my elder brother wants to transfer 2m to my personal, otherwise empty, bank account to show for proof of fund. This mean that I'd be submitting two POF documents during my application. Since my personal account hasn't been used for transactions for the past one year and 2m is about to be transferred to it, will it raise a red flag on my application?

More so, I want to apply through NSE route. But I've not sat IELTS, which is among the basic requirements for such a process. But I read English in the university, and have also written to my school in Canada to write a letter, addressing it to the VO of the Canadian Embassy in Nigeria, explaining that I should be given a waiver for IELTS because my English language skills are very proficient. The letter has been sent to me already. I also intend to get a certificate of proficiency in English language from my Alma mater to support the waiver from my school in Canada. Do you think my would-be application stands a good chance of being processed via NSE?

God no go shame us!

Why not just write the IELTS, you only need a band score of 6, it's not that hard....I think

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Andrewtee122: 10:46pm On Apr 06, 2021
There is no need for concern all you need to do is pay the required amount and all will be fine and you will get your PPR.

It will end in praise @onweke
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Blavkmaann: 10:50pm On Apr 06, 2021
Wait wait
Parliament members Don Dey help una get PPR

Wahala Dey o. Nigerian people

If una never spoil something una no go rest... Wetin concern parliament and ur application now... una den start to barn una... “that one say na information be power”

Chai..../ Wahala be like kite, e no Dey get direction!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Silas12345: 11:10pm On Apr 06, 2021
Please I asked my agent for username and password of my account and he didn't release it till now but he sent me this that no update on it, please what's this all about and what's up about it

Thank you

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by KRTL: 11:19pm On Apr 06, 2021
Is it because of this small argument you wan abandon us for here..na wa ooo
Spectro:

My apologies for being somewhat abrasive with a previous post.

Subsequently, I will not be making posts on here again.

I wish everyone a great and uplifting news as they await the final decision on their applications.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Onaya(m): 11:36pm On Apr 06, 2021
Thanks for your opinion. But does it mean that the waiver and the document I intend to get wouldn't have any positive effect on my application without sitting IELTS, especially as I read English in the university?

TennieYF:

Why not just write the IELTS, you only need a band score of 6, it's not that hard....I think
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Olaidetola: 12:01am On Apr 07, 2021
Good evening all,

I am very new here, I will like to use this opportunity to commend the effort of everyone.

I will like to ask ..... i did an upfront medical since the 24th of march and till this morning, I haven't gotten any response nor result

Should i continue to wait or is their something i can do?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Oliadeo7: 12:31am On Apr 07, 2021
emmalextemtop:
Hello everyone!

Please who knows about flywire, any extra charges by it and any exchange rate changes by it

Kindly respond fast. Thank you!
(Please respond, if you've used it to pay for your tuition fee before)

Check my PM
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Oliadeo7: 12:40am On Apr 07, 2021
Lamideyy:
Good afternoon everyone
Please has anybody been able to successfully use the fluter wave dollar card for his/her visa application fee payment

Expecting a response pleasee
Thanks

Is expensive, rather get someone to pay for you.
I send you PM
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Onweke: 12:46am On Apr 07, 2021
Andrewtee122:
There is no need for concern all you need to do is pay the required amount and all will be fine and you will get your PPR.

It will end in praise @onweke

Kindly reply my mail with the guideline to do this. How you paid and also how you provided the explanation for the debt.
Thank you. It will surely end in Praise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Teenie19(f): 12:54am On Apr 07, 2021
Hello!

I would suggest you write the IELTS regardless. It is a requirement by IRCC. Clearly they know English is our first language in Nigeria but they really don’t care...just follow their rule I guess..

Onaya:

God no go shame us!

(1) (2) (3) ... (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) ... (736)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.