Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 - Travel (509) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 (852495 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) ... (736) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by marcelonwa: 8:30am On Apr 13, 2021
Pls I need IRCC related email addresses
I need to intensify more on sending mails
Thanks y’all
Good morning
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Baggiomarrio: 8:52am On Apr 13, 2021
Baggiomarrio:
I told Firstbsnk branches hear in Benin city, after I saw some one uploaded how to go about the my bankstatement , I tried putting them true in the banks but all to no avail. Please the question is , can this back up letter from the bank and nomal statements of account scale me through. Has it scale some one here through before. Please help reply warried
. Some one should help m on this . Please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Johnpaul94: 9:24am On Apr 13, 2021
marcelonwa:
Pls I need IRCC related email addresses
I need to intensify more on sending mails
Thanks y’all
Good morning

I think this should help;

beijing-immigration@international.gc.ca
ganzu-immigration@international.gc.ca
pretoria-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
newyork-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
delhi-immigration@international.gc.ca
nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
nairobi@international.gc.ca
nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca
accraimmigration@international.gc.ca
ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca
london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
abu-dhabi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca
abuja@international.gc.ca
lagos@international.gc.ca
ankara-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by tinuowo(f): 9:38am On Apr 13, 2021
Good day everyone!

Please I need your candid advice on the colleges I can apply for an IT related course preferably IT business analysis or Information Technology solutions(Graduate certificate).
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboe: 9:41am On Apr 13, 2021
Byefelicia:
Please good day everyone.. Gurus in the house please what can future prospects be for someone going to study Public Relations... Asides returning to work for the previous company:.. please I need a very strong convincing future prospects..
Visit Google and search for

CAREER OR FUTURE PROSPECTS IN PUBLIC RELATIONS

also visit YOUTUBE , and search, there are loads of videos there on the bolded
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by marcelonwa: 9:46am On Apr 13, 2021
Johnpaul94:

I think this should help;

beijing-immigration@international.gc.ca
ganzu-immigration@international.gc.ca
pretoria-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
newyork-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
delhi-immigration@international.gc.ca
nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
nairobi@international.gc.ca
nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca
accraimmigration@international.gc.ca
ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca
london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
abu-dhabi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca
abuja@international.gc.ca
lagos@international.gc.ca
ankara-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Thank u my bro
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by deommanuel: 9:57am On Apr 13, 2021
oyibo4real:

Hmmm! I've been imagining how its gonna be the day I'll receive my PPR and the D-day has finally come, mine came with mixed feelings though, but am ELATED, that's all that matters now grin

I thank you all for celebrating with me, I don't want to quote you to avoid making the thread unnecessarily long, thank you, thank you, and thank you again. May it continually end in PRAISES for US ALL in JESUS MIGHTY NAME, AMEN!!!

Special Thanks to all those that still keep this thread alive, the likes of Lekiboboe, Frankrobin, Justmelow, Awys, and a host others, you guys are the real MVPs, God richly bless you in all your good endeavours, Amen!!!

Submitted on 24th January 2021
Biometrics done on 25th January 2021
Medicals on 1st week of February(cant remember the exact date shaa)
Medicals passed on 7th February 2021
Eligibility started on 9th/10th February 2021

Submitted my Son's own on 27th January 2021
There was no need for biometric as he's just 7 years old
We did medicals together and he passed his same date with mine.

I guess he was supposed to receive his PPR today too, but they sent a message requesting that I fill a study permit form in place of the visitor's form I submitted earlier. I was also asked to pay an additional fee of $50 to complete the $100 paid initially for visitor's visa.

If I start typing the docs I submitted, this post will be too long and some people might feel intimidated. All in all, just package your application well and leave no stone unturned, every application is unique so I advise you submit according to your situation but ensure to dot all your 'i's and cross your 't's.

MINE HAS ENDED IN PRAISE AND I WISH THE SAME TO ALL THE HOPEFULS IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME, AMEN!!!

CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN! cool
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by 247man: 10:12am On Apr 13, 2021
Nice thread. Please i will like to ask if my Bitcoin balance in binance can be added to my other bank statements. I don’t want to sell it cos of visa and not get the visa
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboe: 10:16am On Apr 13, 2021
tinuowo:
Good day everyone!

Please I need your candid advice on the colleges I can apply for an IT related course preferably IT business analysis or Information Technology solutions(Graduate certificate).

My CGPA is 2.43
For Graduate Certificate programs in Business Analytics

Google the programs below explicitly

Business Analytics
Cambrian College of Applied Arts and Technology, Sudbury, ONTARIO

Data Analytics for Business Decisions
Durham College, Oshawa, ONTARIO

Business Intelligence Analytics
Nova Scotia Community College, Halifax, Nova Scotia

Analytics for Business Decision Making
Mohawk College, Hamilton, ONTARIO

For Computer Science Related programs with Information Technology components

See the Link below and check if you will find it

Computer Science Related PG.Cert/Post Baccalaureate Program
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/431#95227017

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by biolaowo(m): 10:41am On Apr 13, 2021
Please can you mail me at. Biolaowo@gmail.com
englois:

Send me a mail instead
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by iampaulsmith(m): 11:02am On Apr 13, 2021
Wow congrats Hon Teeee, its been a longgggg time! Thank God the long wait finally paid off. I guess it's time for October gang cool cheesy. Congrats Chief!

Teeeee89:

Just got my ppr Applied October 18, 2020
I will post the full details later. I just want to say a big thank you to everyone that post their experience here and also people that answer questions. You guys are doing great and helping a lot of people without even knowing. Thanks so much guys

Congrats Chief Mrs...yours has ended in praises

oyibo4real:
Guys rejoice with me. GOD has done it and I give HIM ALL THE GLORY!!!

My PPR is here finally and I wish the same to all the hopefuls in JESUS NAME, AMEN!!!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboe: 11:21am On Apr 13, 2021
Teeeee89:
Just got my ppr
Applied October 18, 2020

I will post the full details later. I just want to say a big thank you to everyone that post their experience here and also people that answer questions. You guys are doing great and helping a lot of people without even knowing. Thanks so much guys
BIG Congratulations to you on your Study Visa Success!!!

We await your your timeline and application details

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by tinuowo(f): 11:30am On Apr 13, 2021
Lekiboboe:

For Graduate Certificate programs in Business Analytics

Google the programs below explicitly

Business Analytics
Cambrian College of Applied Arts and Technology, Sudbury, ONTARIO

Data Analytics for Business Decisions
Durham College, Oshawa, ONTARIO

Business Intelligence Analytics
Nova Scotia Community College, Halifax, Nova Scotia

Analytics for Business Decision Making
Mohawk College, Hamilton, ONTARIO

For Computer Science Related programs with Information Technology components

See the Link below and check if you will find it

Computer Science Related PG.Cert/Post Baccalaureate Program
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/431#95227017

Thank you very much�
God bless you sir!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by tracy0803409: 1:18pm On Apr 13, 2021
Pls for all those that have applied or applying to Fanshawe college ,how did you go about it,pls i need the various steps and processes,thanks and God bless
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by AKANLE2: 1:34pm On Apr 13, 2021
tracy0803409:
Pls for all those that have applied or applying to Fanshawe college ,how did you go about it,pls i need the various steps and processes,thanks and God bless
HELLO

PLEASE I WANT TO START MY ONLINE VISA APPLICATION BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO START WITH IT. AND HOW TO REGISTER FOR GCKEY.SOMEONE SHOULD PLEASE GUILDE ME
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboe: 1:55pm On Apr 13, 2021
AKANLE2:
HELLO

PLEASE I WANT TO START MY ONLINE VISA APPLICATION BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO START WITH IT. AND HOW TO REGISTER FOR GCKEY.SOMEONE SHOULD PLEASE GUILDE ME
See the link below, you would find the contents there helpful

https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/498#100664876
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by peruxie: 2:06pm On Apr 13, 2021
TundeTheHunter:
Bro, check your portal now. My medicals were just updated today. It shows that I passed it.
Mine hasn’t updated till date...since March 5
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by JDforeal: 2:07pm On Apr 13, 2021
Hello , please i would appreciate your help, I'm new here

I gained admission into a college in canada, and i'm trying to apply for study visa

I run a small fashion business and so my brother is my sponsor.

He earns quite a lot and have been working for years, but he hardly has liquid cash in his salary account

we intend using his personal account, but he also doesn't have much balance there and hasn't received more than 400k at a time in the past 6 month. He has lots of landed properties with documents and receipts to show.

My question is do we make a deed of sales for the lump-sum we intend transferring to his account (5m twice) for say a sales of a property, even though he didn't sell any property

Also does he have to transfer my leaving expenses to my personal account before i commence my application

@justmellow and everyone, please ill appreciate your advise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by oyibo4real: 2:08pm On Apr 13, 2021
tracy0803409:

Send a mail to the school and they'll send you a list of their agents, you cant apply as an individual without using their agent. Most of them charge for their service while some dont.

I've replied your mail.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by teefinix: 2:18pm On Apr 13, 2021
Thank you and congratutions.

I have similar situation. I have 3 children whom i want to take along while traveling this spring. I am presently awaiting response to my request for written authorization. Meanwhile, if granted, is one-way ticket ok for them? they have visit visas

letskeeptalking:

I'm having sooo many DMs all asking the same question, and I'm really getting tired of sending the same replies. So I'll just post my own little insights here and hope it helps everyone.

1. Pray and Pray and Pray . . . I know some people will argue, but I think God plays a huge role in all this.

2. Do your research . . I followed the exact steps on their website on how to apply for a visa during COVID. See link below.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/visitors/visa.html

3. I have really young children . . 3 of whom are US citizens and can come with me. I travelled with two of them. I guess they didn't want to separate my girl from the rest of her siblings.

4. It's better to travel first and then get your study permit. Because you can use that and your Canadian address to send an invitation letter to your spouse and children.

5. Reason for their travel should read something like . . . to stay with you for the period of your study since you can't be travelling back and forth to visit because of the COVID situation.

6. PoF is critical . . . I got the exact amount required for the whole family and had the cash in my account. I also had it for a long period so it showed when I sent in mybankstatement. They like to think that you will be bringing in money, rather than coming to take.

Applications are assessed on a case by case basis, so the secret is to find what works best for you and use it.

For someone without young children, you can say you need your spouse because of emotional strength, especially during this COVID situation and the likelihood of a lockdown. Being alone and separate from your spouse is not good for your mental health (or something like that). Please don't quote me oh, I'm only suggesting cheesy cheesy

If you still need further clarifications please feel free to DM, but you will have to bear with me, it may take me a bit to answer.

Disclaimer: I'm not an expert oh, just sharing what worked for me.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ralfael(m): 2:31pm On Apr 13, 2021
Good day all, please I was asked to show proof of relationship with my sponsor who is my first cousin. I sent pictures showing proof (his parents, my parents with his, him and I) but I have been asked to send marriage certificate of his parents which is unavailable. Any suggestions on what to do please?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by letskeeptalking: 2:38pm On Apr 13, 2021
teefinix:
Thank you and congratutions.

I have similar situation. I have 3 children whom i want to take along while traveling this spring. I am presently awaiting response to my request for written authorization. Meanwhile, if granted, is one-way ticket ok for them? they have visit visas

Did the Authorization request include them? If not, you will need to get for them too.

I don't know about visiting visa though, but I think a one-way ticket should be fine. If they ask you can tell them you decided for them to stay with you for the period of your study, and they already had visas.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by oyibo4real: 3:33pm On Apr 13, 2021
I've seen many questions on whether I applied via NSE. I didnt receive NSE request mail cos i submitted IELT and Statement of account backed up with Reference letter from my bank.

Anybody travelling around first week of May to Toronto precisely, let's connect.

Lastly, any Fanshawe May 2021 students here?

@Rootiab, now I understand your plight regarding preparation, am yet to look for my passport not to talk
of submission. Truly, problem no dey finish; New level, more challenges...it's well oo.

Let there be rain of PPR, God please answer the prayers of all the hopefuls in JESUS NAME, AMEN!!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by tracy0803409: 3:48pm On Apr 13, 2021
oyibo4real:

Send a mail to the school and they'll send you a list of their agents, you cant apply as an individual without using their agent. Most of them charge for their service while some dont.

I've replied your mail.

Thanks alot dear

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by netken: 4:10pm On Apr 13, 2021
Asked by who? IRCC? I also used my cousin as sponsor and i provided old pictures,his payslips,employment letter,id card,passports,letter and affidavit of sponsorship from him..kindly reconfirm
ralfael:
Good day all, please I was asked to show proof of relationship with my sponsor who is my first cousin. I sent pictures showing proof (his parents, my parents with his, him and I) but I have been asked to send marriage certificate of his parents which is unavailable. Any suggestions on what to do please?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rootiab: 4:18pm On Apr 13, 2021
oyibo4real:
I've seen many questions on whether I applied via NSE. I didnt receive NSE request mail cos i submitted IELT and Statement of account backed up with Reference letter from my bank.

Anybody travelling around first week of May to Toronto precisely, let's connect.

Lastly, any Fanshawe May 2021 students here?

@Rootiab, now I understand your plight regarding preparation, am yet to look for my passport not to talk
of submission. Truly, problem no dey finish; New level, more challenges...it's well oo.

Let there be rain of PPR, God please answer the prayers of all the hopefuls in JESUS NAME, AMEN!!!

My dear, e tire me. Even after collecting enrollment letter. I still dey think

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ralfael(m): 4:19pm On Apr 13, 2021
Yes IRCC. I provided the documents you did too. Your application is still in process?
netken:
Asked by who? IRCC? I also used my cousin as sponsor and i provided old pictures,his payslips,employment letter,id card,passports,letter and affidavit of sponsorship from him..kindly reconfirm
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by bollybeejay: 4:24pm On Apr 13, 2021
Rootiab:
Good day everyone. Who has dollar card or can help me make payment of 300 cad. Pls dm me. I want to pay part of my tuition.
I have a dollar card, if you still need to make the payment you can contact me if you haven't. Na black market rate Sha o
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by bollybeejay: 4:32pm On Apr 13, 2021
[quote author=tracy0803409 post=100757477]Pls for all those that have applied or applying to Fanshawe college ,how did you go about it,pls i need the various steps and processes,thanks and God bless[/quote
addubventures is one of their agents send send a message to addubventures at gmail dot com
I had to break it cos NL won't support links I hope you understand
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Slapsticker: 4:38pm On Apr 13, 2021
Any update on you application?

Tosbolkem:

The statement 'Do not submit to CIC for study permit' is there because you have not paid. After payment, they will send another letter of acceptance which will not have that statement again.
I am going to Lambton College - Business Management, May 2021 stream. I am at the medicals stage. I have submitted my medicals and presently awaiting their response.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Teepearls(f): 4:42pm On Apr 13, 2021
Gotten a response to my enquiries from the school. Thanks

Hi NL,
I'm seeing different figures for University of New Brunswick's 1 year MBA (saw 5k+ per semester, saw another 7k+ per semester). Kind of confused. Someone should please help me with the exact tuition fee for international students(Saint John's campus).

(1) (2) (3) ... (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) ... (736)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.