Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 - Travel (520) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 (856483 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) ... (736) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Frankrobbn1: 6:09pm On Apr 15, 2021
Allgoodies21:

@Frankrobbn1 as advised I reapplied immediately and got their approval within 7 days. I applied for an authorization for travel exemption the same day I submitted the application and on the 7th day I got all update and PPR. Thanks aplenty.

Congratulations to you!

Glad to hear your visa application was approved after implementing the well-thought-out advises given by me. I'm happy to have been a part of your successful visa application and I wish you all the best in Canada!

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Frankrobbn1: 6:20pm On Apr 15, 2021
RoyalDukeDon:
Please is it okay if a high school graduate apply for one year pre science certificate course?

Is it a progression ? Or is not advisable please help !!

A high school graduate should go for an undergraduate degree program to show academic progression not a pre science certificate program.

It will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Backcheck: 6:21pm On Apr 15, 2021
Teeprecious:

I responded to the NSE request using MBS I got from FBN.
No all branches do it but trust me,they do.
Those branches are supposed to process and forward to the listed branches rendering that service. He can use paper tho

This was how Access bank delayed me saying they dont know what MBS is.

What did I do? I went home, wrote an email explaining what and how they should do it, attached screenshot of MBS website, attached sample of MBS certificate, attached the article from Ircc, then sent the mail to customer care, copied all their emails I could get, copied branch managers emails I could get from websites. Lo! It was done

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Jideks: 6:23pm On Apr 15, 2021
Hello Frankrobbin
My hubby sent the funds to me because there are unexplainable lump sums in his account. So we want to present my account with his deposit as support for my studies. Is it okay?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Chilexeve: 6:27pm On Apr 15, 2021
Good morning friends.

Please I'm about to start my study permit application.

Some of our landed properties don't have survey plans. we just have the agreements/deeds of assignment which are unregistered. Is it necessary to get survey plans for them? Can I use only the agreement for my application even though they are unregistered? Is it also necessary to get the certified true copies of them by notarizing the documents (agreements)?

For the deed of assignments, do I need to scan each and every one of the pages? I'm guessing it will be bulky considering how many pages each agreement contains.

Please treat as urgent as I want to get everything right.

It must surely end in praise.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by raimiade11: 6:27pm On Apr 15, 2021
TundeTheHunter:

Hi,
Congratulations on your admission. Please find below my hood advice to your various questions.
1. August is too near considering the current processing time which is 20 weeks for the regular study permit route. So I will advise you to defer your admission to September or January, once you get it.
2. You need an 'Unconditional Letter of Acceptance'/'Letter of Acceptance' to apply for a study visa. Usually your school requires you to pay a deposit fee once you have been offered admission. What condition was given in the email you received for your offer of admission? If you are unclear about the condition or the fee you are supposed to pay to receive your letter of acceptance, contact the admission office of York University.
3. This was answered above.
4. To be honest I am not very sure about this. There is nothing on the Canadian Immigration website that says that you cannot have more than one sponsor. But what you can do is prepare a joint letter of financial sponsorship, in which all three of your sponsors are signatories. That way you are presenting a unified financial sponsorship offer and are being sponsored 3 parties.
PS: I also have 3 sponsors: both my parents and my uncle. My parents provided me with a joint letter of sponsorship. And my uncle gave me a separate letter. So in total, I submitted 2 letters to the immigration office.

Thanks for the response bro.

The offer letter provided is what i would use to apply for study permit. They actually told me to kick start my application for it immediately as i don’t need any financial obligations to the school regarding that

What I’m confused about is if i want to even apply would i need to show the whole 60k in the account because it a whole lot, because what i initially have in one of the accounts i want to use is half of the whole sum total.

Find attached an email of the school stating that my first installment should be paid by September not even August resumption

What is your advice regarding that, I’m not really sure they defer admission too though

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by qb41: 6:29pm On Apr 15, 2021
My GCMS note has landed , I have been a silent reader and have applied since December , The details below , I hope it looks good

Eligibility: Recommend passed
Criminality : passed - bio
Info sharing : complete

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Frankrobbn1: 6:31pm On Apr 15, 2021
tourphland:
Can I use bank statement of someone outside the country for the NSE route?

Bank statement outside of Nigeria doesn't qualify for the NSE program. Should the immigration authorities of Canada requests for it during the processing of your application, you can advise them in writing that your sponsor is resident abroad and as such his/her bank statement is not eligible for the NSE program.

It will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Frankrobbn1: 6:35pm On Apr 15, 2021
qb41:
My GCMS note has landed , I have been a silent reader and have applied since December , The details below , I hope it looks good

Never to worry about the current eligibility status of your application which indicates "Recommend Passed". The senior immigration officer who does the final review on every case file submitted to IRCC will make a decision on your file and initiate a Passport Request.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by bollybeejay: 6:37pm On Apr 15, 2021
Teeprecious:

Oh,thank you...actually saw that on my profile.
So after eligibility ,what next cos me I don't seem to really understand as everything have like a question mark kinda sign right in front of it.
Means your eligibility review has started, ignore the question mark just read what's in front, what's next is to be waiting for medical request that's if you haven't done one, and also be expecting God's best
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by qb41: 6:39pm On Apr 15, 2021
Frankrobbn1:

Never to worry about the current eligibility status of your application which indicates "Recommend Passed". The senior immigration officer who does the final review on every case file submitted to IRCC will make a decision on your file and initiate a Passport Request.

It will end in praise

Thank you , while I was waiting for the GCMS note , I have received my medical request , I’m feeling like it has been approved

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by marcelonwa: 6:46pm On Apr 15, 2021
qb41:

When did u apply for the GCMS ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 6:51pm On Apr 15, 2021
qb41:

Thank you , while I was waiting for the GCMS note , I have received my medical request , I’m feeling like it has been approved

It has... Has your medicals been updated as passed. If yes, you will get the PPR in a few days.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ayoslas88: 6:55pm On Apr 15, 2021
Hope a person that have 40k cad for two years and 5400cad totaling 45kcad as scholarship sufficient for NSE route
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by qb41: 7:15pm On Apr 15, 2021
marcelonwa:

When did u apply for the GCMS ?

March 3rd through just for Canada

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Frankrobbn1: 7:17pm On Apr 15, 2021
Johnpaul94:
@Frankrobbn1 and @lekiboboe

I do not know the both of you, but the way you take your time to attend to questions on this platform baffles me like you both are been paid for the job. Your answers are been broken down to the littlest understanding one could get. Both of you alone are made up of 10 Visa Officers each grin cos you best know how to tackle their questions.

I really appreciate your effort and I pray God in Heaven will reward you both for your selfless service.

Thanks alot

Thank you very much for these touching words and compliments. This means a lot to me. I would want to continue being an inspiration to everyone on this platform by making an impact and a difference in assisting others to actualize their Canadian immigration objectives!

It will end in praise

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by HorlarJP: 7:24pm On Apr 15, 2021
Lekiboboe:

You are welcome.

If her medical is not updated to passed, that means there is a something wrong somewhere.

Ok good, you can let the house know the outcome

Hello bro, her medicals has been updated to passed!
So what next?... she did the medical Feb 9 and since then no response from IRCC (over 2 months ago)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Frankrobbn1: 7:25pm On Apr 15, 2021
Spectro:

It baffles me too. I'm nice, but I sometimes get somewhat impatient and irritated. When I see people who can be so tolerant and helpful, it confounds me.

I guess they happen to be blessed with such rare nature. I believe they deserve all the kindness and goodwill that nairalanders can possibly give them. These two and few others like them deserve more than their oral gratitude.

Thank you for acknowledging my presence and support on this reputable platform. I appreciate your kind gesture and best wishes.

Together, we shall make a remarkable difference through our distinctive contributions.

It will end in praise

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Tiara97: 7:30pm On Apr 15, 2021
Please did you apply through NSE?

qb41:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Frankrobbn1: 7:30pm On Apr 15, 2021
DannyD12342:
Let's somebody shout hallelujah. Indeed what the Almighty God cannot do, does not exist. Out for the blues, BVL and PPR dropped today. I will share the full timeline soon. But now I have a small issue nairaland. In the PPR, they noted my passport must be valid for the duration of your expected length of stay in Canada.
• Please note that we cannot issue a visa beyond the expiry date on the passport.

My passport is to expire on the 2nd of March 2022. And my expected stay in August ending 2022. Please what should I do?

I would suggest you renew your passport and submit the renewed passport for visa issuance.

It will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Frankrobbn1: 7:34pm On Apr 15, 2021
Johanneiyoha:

Pls how did you send @Frankrobbn1a mail but HV not been able to get across to him.
Pls hw did u do it

How may I be of help with your immigration concerns? Feel fee to ask me any questions and I will respond at my earliest convenience.

It will end in praise

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Frankrobbn1: 7:38pm On Apr 15, 2021
TennieYF:
Please for the IMM1294 form, there's a part that asked for cost of studies, Tuition, room and board and funds available for my stay.
For the tuition part, is it 1 year tuition or 2 years tuition. Same as for room and board.

Please I would appreciate a response on this, thank you.

The tuition fee part on the study permit application form should be filled for the 1st year tuition. Whilst, the room and board should be filled as 10,000CAD and Others 3KCAD.

It will end in praise

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by marcelonwa: 7:39pm On Apr 15, 2021
qb41:

March 3rd through just for Canada

I applied since March 5th
GCMS online
Til now I never get
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by elizyous: 7:41pm On Apr 15, 2021
We applied same day. I only got request last week friday to produce MBS again. I submitted with all NSE requirements in d first place oh. God help us.

It will end in praise.

ToluDstar:

I applied February 4 with all NSE documents including upfront medicals.
I have gotten no single update till today.
Let’s keep our heads up tho, we’d get our PPRs sooner than we think.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by adekolagreat(m): 7:41pm On Apr 15, 2021
Yes I am... Can we link up

Wifefo88:
Heyy guys...

Anybody traveling to Toronto on the 23rd of this month?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Frankrobbn1: 7:46pm On Apr 15, 2021
Jideks:
He sent it to my account because there are unexplainable lump sums in his account.
We decided to use only my own statement, but just put his employment letter and pay stubs.
Is it okay?

You should include his bank statement even though its only for 1 month duration. The purpose of doing this is to show evidence that the money actually came from his account. Possibly, you can highlight the transaction date in red on his statement and that of yours. He should also provide a seperate cover letter duly notarized by a notary public officer stating his reasons for transferring such large amounts into your account.

Do not leave any stone unturned!

It will end in praise

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by elizyous: 8:04pm On Apr 15, 2021
Because of the volatility of the market, it is not recognised as POF by IRCC for now.

247man:

Please any suggestions?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by DannyD12342(m): 8:06pm On Apr 15, 2021
@Frankrobbn1 or @lekiboboe or anybody
Please after PPR. What are the steps to take for ur passport to be stamped. Please if there is a link to it I will appreciate it. I need to send my passport for stamping.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Ichabodcrane(m): 8:16pm On Apr 15, 2021
Frankrobbn1:

You should include his bank statement even though its only for 1 month duration. The purpose of doing this is to show evidence that the money actually came from his account. Possibly, you can highlight the transaction date in red on his statement and that of yours. He should also provide a seperate cover letter duly notarized by a notary public officer stating his reasons for transferring such large amounts into your account.

Do not leave any stone unturned!

It will end in praise
since we are on it, Frankrobbn1 I got this money from bet9ja, how I wan take do my own sponsor?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Johnpaul94: 8:26pm On Apr 15, 2021
Frankrobbn1:

Thank you very much for these touching words and compliments. This means a lot to me. I would want to continue being an inspiration to everyone on this platform by making an impact and a difference in assisting others to actualize their Canadian immigration objectives!

It will end in praise

You welcome Boss!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Olanrewajuluke1(m): 8:28pm On Apr 15, 2021
Have submitted medical report I obtained from one of Lagos State General hospital with my Application before I learned that they have their specific hospital for Medical, should I go and do another or I should wait for them to request by themselves �
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Naijaforeigner: 8:37pm On Apr 15, 2021
oyibo4real:

Naijaforeigner please I'd be needing your help on how to source for textbooks, am also studying Supply Chain-Management & Logistics, Fanshawe College. Can I Dm you please, i beg, ejoor, biko, e mabinu

As per textbooks, not too sure if the ones I used in 2019 will still be relevant in 2021.

I will respond to your mail.

(1) (2) (3) ... (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) ... (736)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.