Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 - Travel (570) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 (852579 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) ... (736) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Ellibaba: 8:25pm On Apr 24, 2021
emmalextemtop:
Hello everyone!

**Urgent**
Please who has paid for his visa application of $150CAD through his/her mastercard or better still, how did you pay? Since i can't pay more than $100CAD through my first bank mastercard in a month.

Please any alternative

And then, can someone in Canada pay for me, will it make sense to the application and is it possible?

Thank you!

Like you said, no Naira debit card can pay. It’s best you get a dollar MasterCard from dollar account or better still you have someone make the payment for you ( it doesn’t affect your application in anyway).

Someone should correct me if I’m wrong.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Teenie19(f): 8:43pm On Apr 24, 2021
Hello Family,

Please who has a slot for a medical appointment next week and wants to swap with me? I have an appointment for May 12th but this will be too late for me considering my resumption is May. I'm trying to be proactive because my school does not have a deferral option...pls and pls if your resumption is September, pls I will appreciate if we can switch or something! God bless you abundantly!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by afeezzezo: 8:51pm On Apr 24, 2021
Evening everyone, please how do i send my e-medical sheet to ircc?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by TundeTheHunter: 8:52pm On Apr 24, 2021
Did you do upfront medicals or IRCC requested for medicals.
afeezzezo:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by afeezzezo: 8:55pm On Apr 24, 2021
TundeTheHunter:
Did you do upfront medicals or IRCC requested for medicals.

Upfront medical.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by LJF11: 8:55pm On Apr 24, 2021
Yk45:
No landing gisting since, wetin happen una never travel since?

Landing gist has never been this scarce, maybe na exam dey stress dem
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboe: 8:56pm On Apr 24, 2021
afeezzezo:
Refer to the post in the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/348#99601867
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by TundeTheHunter: 9:29pm On Apr 24, 2021
If you did upfront medicals, you do not need to upload the e-medical sheet. Your medical examination results will be updated on the portal.
afeezzezo:

Upfront medical.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by gozmoc8167(m): 9:37pm On Apr 24, 2021
Lekiboboe:

Its possible they are not accepting student anymore for this year.

I would suggest you shift your attention to other schools, you might even be able to get a Funded Masters in those other schools

There are lots of Canadian UNIVERSITIES that offers Masters in Electrical Engineering with concentration in Energy Systems

Go to google and type

"Professor of Energy systems Canada"

You gonna see schools like

McMaster University
University of Alberta
Carleton University
Memorial University
York University
University of Toronto
Simon Fraser University
Dalhousie University
etc.

Go through the post in the link below for guides on how you can check for these Professors and their profile etc. before sending your Cold Mails to them

https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/561#101054570

Good luck!
Thank you very much for your reply. I really appreciate

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Mobi22: 9:41pm On Apr 24, 2021
Teenie19:
Hello Family,

Please who has a slot for a medical appointment next week and wants to swap with me? I have an appointment for May 12th but this will be too late for me considering my resumption is May. I'm trying to be proactive because my school does not have a deferral option...pls and pls if your resumption is September, pls I will appreciate if we can switch or something! God bless you abundantly!

I have a date on 28th April but I don’t know how switching works

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Slim4Rehani(f): 9:43pm On Apr 24, 2021
ozone00001:

Get your documents together and fill the form correctly and start

Can you message me please

Jamesadebayo62@yahoo.com
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Ifelajulo: 9:54pm On Apr 24, 2021
[quote author=Lekiboboe post=101092739]
Refer to the post in the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/348#99601867[/quote

Please I sent a mail to you.]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Teenie19(f): 10:04pm On Apr 24, 2021
Thank you! I will email you now!

Mobi22:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Teenie19(f): 10:05pm On Apr 24, 2021
I emailed you! Is your appointment with Qlife?

Mobi22:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by elizyous: 10:23pm On Apr 24, 2021
@Frankrobbn1 pls what about those of us who dont have coop letter and filled NO to the question when we were applying for visa? What will be our answer at the port of entry.

Congrats to all those who recently got PPR. May God grants the desires of all hopefuls here in JESUS NAME! AMEN! WHAT GOD CANNOT DO DOES NOT EXIST.

Frankrobbn1:

Apologies for the late response. At the point of entry, you should provide a confirmation letter from your school which indicates that Work is a component of your program. The immigration officer will issue you a work permit at that point.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by toki4real: 10:49pm On Apr 24, 2021
Hi all.
Apart from McGill University which other schools offer Post Graduate certificate/diploma in Aviation Management.

And McGill University seem to be uneasy for me to apply for my friend.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Ibukun2000: 11:33pm On Apr 24, 2021
deommanuel:

My Medical Examination partner. cheesy

IT HAS ENDED IN PRAISES!!!

CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!
Thanks....You r next to testify
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Ibukun2000: 11:45pm On Apr 24, 2021
oyibo4real:

CONGRATULATIONS, what a long wait.
yes it is...Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Ibukun2000: 11:47pm On Apr 24, 2021
qb41:

Ohh , I’m graduate though but we should connect
ok no probs
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by emmalextemtop: 11:47pm On Apr 24, 2021
Ellibaba:

Like you said, no Naira debit card can pay. It’s best you get a dollar MasterCard from dollar account or better still you have someone make the payment for you ( it doesn’t affect your application in anyway).

Thanks!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by librangyps(f): 11:55pm On Apr 24, 2021
Hi guys,
I've been assisting a colleague with his application and here is his timeline so far.

Applied 12th April 2021
Biometrics 13th April 2021
NSE request (request for ielts result only) 23rd April 2021
Ielts result submitted 24th April 2021

He is attending post graduate certificate program at conestoga.
Documents submitted with his application include Upfront Medical, police report, MBS (N10m) and IELTS amongst others.

Thought to share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by deommanuel: 12:00am On Apr 25, 2021
Yk45:
No landing gisting since, wetin happen una never travel since?

You know the process just got more stressful, with the hotel quarantine and all. So settling in could take a while.

Or maybe it's the cold in some cities. Hehe

Whatever it is, I'm sure they'll be back to gist us soon.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by deommanuel: 12:00am On Apr 25, 2021
Ibukun2000:
Thanks....You r next to testify

AMEN & AMEN!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by afeezzezo: 12:04am On Apr 25, 2021
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by afeezzezo: 12:08am On Apr 25, 2021
TundeTheHunter:
If you did upfront medicals, you do not need to upload the e-medical sheet. Your medical examination results will be updated on the portal.
Oh for real? But people have been sending ‘e medical sheet’ via webform or so.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Molly90(f): 12:50am On Apr 25, 2021
You can get unilag’s transcript online. All you need pay for is the transcript and courier fee. They process very fast lately . The said person should go to the school’s website and on the menu bar or at the end note of the first page on the website click record office or simply google unilag record office. It will come up as record.unilag.edu.ng or so. Enter Matric number/ the regular student portal and request for transcript. It’s straightforward, you don’t need any middle man.

Cherukei2015:
Please a friend of mine is about to start applying for admission and she needs help with contact of someone working in transcript office of UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS to enable her start processing her transcript .

She is currently located in another state.

Please Help!!!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Cflow10: 12:54am On Apr 25, 2021
Lamideyy:

Does he have a drivers licenses or NIN slip ?
The both would show a picture and his age
My sisters passport expired last year too so I used her NIN slip
Oh please do you think a drivers license would be sufficient ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Cflow10: 12:56am On Apr 25, 2021
Rootiab:
my sponsor, mom and siblings passport were all expired but I uploaded it
Have you gotten feedback on your application now ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Molly90(f): 1:24am On Apr 25, 2021
This is simply transcript of courses done so far. For example, if the course is a 4-year course and you’re currently in your 400LEVEL second semester, the in-progress transcript you’re to submit is your result from 100level to 400Level first semester. If they’re accepting unofficial transcript, simply go to your student portal and click the result bar, I think you will need to pay 1k remitta fee to access the transcript/results so far or visit record office

prettymee:
Good Evening All of my senior colleagues,

I am trying to gain admission into University of Manitoba for fall 2022.

I am currently running a program with University of Lagos and I will hopefully round up by the end of the year.

University of Manitoba is requesting for an in progress transcript for this program i haven't completed with unilag.

Has anyone ever had such a challenge, I have been talking to some unilag guys and they don't seem to have heard of an in progress transcript.

Help a sister out.....biko.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Dynatotita(m): 1:44am On Apr 25, 2021
Personally, I will advise him/her to go with the former, by getting his dollar Mastercard to avoid issues with option of using another person payment that he has no control over.
I.e charge back issues
Ellibaba:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Molly90(f): 1:54am On Apr 25, 2021
The other way is to fill another IMM form, write a letter of explanation and apologizing. Then send this via email and webform. Withdrawing the application shouldn’t be the first point of view as the applicant stated there’s really nothing going on the profile

afrischolars1:

Yes. The other way is to wait for a s.40 procedural fairness letter from IRCC, followed by a 5yrs ban.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Jojo257: 2:14am On Apr 25, 2021
afeezzezo:

Oh for real? But people have been sending ‘e medical sheet’ via webform or so.

If you did upfront medical you have to send the e medical slip to ircc via webform or email.

(1) (2) (3) ... (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) ... (736)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)