Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 - Travel (735) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 (852518 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by emmalextemtop: 12:05am On May 23, 2021
cooooooks:
Which school?

Did you submit all required documents?

Can you continue online for now?

Hello!
There is no more admission for fall(September) 2021 as far as am knowledgeable about it and accurate in information.
Admission has bEen closed since. Applicants are already submitting their visa applications for fall
You can only apply for winter 2022(Jan) and prepare ahead.

God Bless!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by gracedson: 12:18am On May 23, 2021
Feyibisi002:
15k is too much na �
it is not too much for me.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by skull4eva: 12:21am On May 23, 2021
JustMellow:

Hello Ritzzybaron,

Word count or number of pages isn't a rule when writing a letter. However, it is good to keep it concise and straightforward, but it is better to have it address all grounds of concerns and engaging.

The letter or number of pages should be written based on the application/applicant's situation. A 1-page letter can get approval so is a 7-pages letter and vice versa.

It is best to worry about the content and the audience rather than the number of pages. A 1-page letter is mostly suitable for a less or noncomplex application.

Shawn55ng: it is advised not to submit this letter to avoid plagiarism. These ideas are no longer unique and there is a need to further improve on the ideas/letter. Follow GCMSWriters on IG, Twitter, or Telegram. Reach out to them for a professionally well-written letter.

Best of Luck
Bros @justmellow how are u doing i sent you a mail just to put u up to speed on some developments and also ask a question. kindly reply please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by skull4eva: 12:24am On May 23, 2021
ucystan:
Thanks for the reply but I am worried that my bank statement isn't rich enough. My salary in there is just a little above N150k, so do u think I should still include it?

its boils down to how well u package the pay. when i applied my salary basic was between 70 and 100k

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ucystan(f): 12:28am On May 23, 2021
Pls how did u package yours. Enlighten me pls.
Can I send u a message?
skull4eva:
its boils down to how well u package the pay. when i applied my salary basic was between 70 and 100k
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by skull4eva: 12:40am On May 23, 2021
Emmasonic4me:

Is it safe to apply for SOWP for spouse and visitor's Visa for child immediately after getting approval for your TRV or one should apply for that after landing?
like Frank robbn1 said and just mellow there are certain documents such as SIN and Study permit which u require to submit alongside ur sowp. these documents you will get at the POE
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Dukealara: 12:43am On May 23, 2021
ritzzybaron:

Hahahaha! So Qlife doesn’t send results to IRCC in 2weeks That’s what they told me o.

Just raise a webform, attach your e-medical sheet. Then send a mail to Nairobi and Lagos offices with the attachment.

This should help.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ritzzybaron: 12:46am On May 23, 2021
Thank you for this Boss. This was really helpful.

Zodiacwarrior:

Good day @ritzzybaron

I feel this medical update is done randomly but doesn't excede 2weeks when I did mine was told a week and it took 10working days excluding Saturdays and Sundays while some said they got it under a week so just be expecting it in the new week...

And for all those who are waiting for qlife update qlife does not send mails to let you know that your medicals has been updated likewise ircc you just login to gckey and get the shocking message that it has been updated.

Hope this helps.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Emmasonic4me: 12:52am On May 23, 2021
skull4eva:

like Frank robbn1 said and just mellow there are certain documents such as SIN and Study permit which u require to submit alongside ur sowp. these documents you will get at the POE

Noted. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ritzzybaron: 12:54am On May 23, 2021
Anytime! Please feel free to let us know how it goes, and do not hesitate to engage here on Nairaland. There are always people who are happy to help. We are in this together.... cheers

Amenmay:
Thanks ritzzybaron for your encouragement God willing i will book for Medicals on Monday. This issue is given me concern. I believe soon i will testify. Amen Amen

Ha! Since January, that’s a longtime. Please book for your medicals ASAP. You should order for your GCM notes to know the status of your application as well. You will testify soon.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Trinity33(m): 5:46am On May 23, 2021
Goodmorning great people, please is anybody coming from the USA to Nigerian soon, or you know anybody coming from USA to Nigerian soon, please and please quote me let me contact you.
A phone was to be sent to me, but the cost of shipping was really on the high side, i tried to use DHL, or if you know any other cheap courier please. Thanks my people, one love.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by theodara001(f): 5:57am On May 23, 2021
Trinity33:
Goodmorning great people, please is anybody coming from the USA to Nigerian soon, or you know anybody coming from USA to Nigerian soon, please and please quote me let me contact you.
A phone was to be sent to me, but the cost of shipping was really on the high side, i tried to use DHL, or if you know any other cheap courier please. Thanks my people, one love.

You can search for courier services on IG
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by marcelonwa: 6:26am On May 23, 2021
Hello guys,please I have a question someone was denied her visa based on the fact that she has a valid study permit in SA however now she has decided to interrupt her study and has returned to her home country. So now her supervisor has asked her to write a letter stating that she has interrupted her studies. She would please like to know if she should say that she will come back for the studies to use like ties to come back after her studies in Canada. The course is she actually doing now in SA is quite different from the course she is going for in Canada,the PGD she applied for in Canada aligns with her work experience. So please how can she construct the letter?

PS: I advised her to opt out of the program since it doesn’t align with her career and future prospects, that it would show seriousness and commitment..

Buh other advises are welcomed
Thanks guys
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Byefelicia: 6:27am On May 23, 2021
@ALT_CARGO2LAGOS ON INSTAGRAM SHIPS FROM USA TO NIGERIA FOR ONLY $4.30/LBS...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Byefelicia: 6:29am On May 23, 2021
Trinity33:

@Atl_cargo2lagos on Instagram they ship for only $4.30/lbs and in 7days you get your parcel in Nigeria.. they are very good
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by bollybeejay: 7:07am On May 23, 2021
Emmasonic4me:

Is it safe to apply for SOWP for spouse and visitor's Visa for child immediately after getting approval for your TRV or one should apply for that after landing?
You can apply as soon as your TRV approval and you can choose to apply after landing, the only difference is that you're more equipped after landing with your study permit, Social Insurance Number, Probably a letter from your institution and the likes to really package your application, and you have more reasons to convince the B
vO why you want them to be with you in Canada
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Kunfu(m): 7:31am On May 23, 2021
atiteb4:
u can't pay with our naira ATM.
How can I make the payment
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by mrprolifik: 8:13am On May 23, 2021
Are you sure the agent didnt pay for your application with a stolen credit card?

Amenmay:
Good Day House, I have been following this group for awhile now.
An Agent submitted my Application on January 23, 2021, I completed my biometrics on 28th January 2021. On 21st of April 2021 Embassy sent me a request Letter saying i have an outstanding debt of 235CAD to the Crown for previous Immigration service(s) rendered, processing should stop. I called the phone number on the request Letter i was told that the payment was cancelled after few days. Now another payment was made by the agent the following day and the receipt and explanation letter was sent to the Embassy till now i have not heard from the Embassy.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Elyasix: 8:16am On May 23, 2021
I want to submit new application now using Gckey and there is no place where I can upload my documents there? Please what could be the reason? cry
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by B123cyndi: 8:36am On May 23, 2021
Hello, pls I deferred my admission ...do I need to send it to the embassy?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by canadasool: 9:14am On May 23, 2021
Hurrayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Fam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is my birthday. I'm still expecting my PPR from IRCC. I believe it will drop before the end of today.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Spectro: 9:17am On May 23, 2021
canadasool:
Hurrayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Fam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is my birthday. I'm still expecting my PPR from IRCC. I believe it will drop before the end of today.

Happy Birthday to you!!!

May God Almighty strengthen you each day and bless your journey through life.

Have a fun-filled day

IRCC doesn't give PPRs on Sundays. cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by allisgood: 9:20am On May 23, 2021
Just received my gcms notes , applied dec 18, did biometric and upfront medical, no nse, submitted some forms late, got the refusal letter last week, the notes are shown below,please house kindly advise on what to do

[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Spectro: 9:34am On May 23, 2021
allisgood:
Just received my gcms notes , applied dec 18, did biometric and upfront medical, no nse, submitted some forms late, got the refusal letter last week, the notes are shown below,please house kindly advise on what to do

Bro, everything has been stated in the GCMS.

So these are the things you did wrong.

1. You stated you've been unemployed since 2016... Red flag.

2. You got admission for a business related course, which has absolutely no connection with your previous educational study or previous job... Red flag.

3. You didn't specify how studyiing at that University will be worth the expense, since there are local alternatives in Nigeria... Red flag.

4. You didn't specify any hometie. Since you are single, you should have looked for a way to richly explain your ties to Nigeria... Red flag.

If you apply next time, please address all four points sufficiently.

May God guide you.

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by canadasool: 9:41am On May 23, 2021
Oh really ?

Thanks for the update bro.

Spectro:

Happy Birthday to you!!!

May God Almighty strengthen you each day and bless your journey through life.

Have a fun-filled day

IRCC doesn't give PPRs on Sundays. cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Silas12345: 9:46am On May 23, 2021
Mobi22:

If you’re agent and you write well.. why use “Am an agent”
Wow cool cool
At least try to give a good impression.
������
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Spectro: 10:27am On May 23, 2021
To whom it may concern

This message is for those who have children in primary and secondary schools.

When you travel to Canada (Or if you are already in Canada), you will discover that it is practically impossible to get a home tutor for your child who is schooling. You also get to work most of the time, so you may hardly find time to tutor your children.

But guess what, I am building a system that will tutor your children... It's all automated. Your children will have access to video lessons, lesson notes, and computer based tests which they may use to improve their academic performance and experience.

At Tklesson, you (the parents) will be given your children's report cards (soft copy or hard copy), transcripts, and even academic certificates. Your children will have access to quarterly competitions every year, where they will have an opportunity to win awesome cash prizes. Your children will also take examinations each term and get 'cgpas' for their effort. Their progress will be emailed to you.

And guess what, for the sake of humanity, it goes for a monthly subscription of 20 dollars. The system is still being built, but our academic program will begin on September 9 this year (First term). I would have posted the link to the website, but like I said, the system is under construction at the moment.

If you are interested, please follow Tklesson on Instagram, where you will be getting plenty of updates concerning our imminent program.

https://www.instagram.com/tklesson_global/

Or send your email to tklesson01@gmail.com (along with the word 'interested', so that I can send you updates closer to the date of the program).

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Jeff5gold: 10:45am On May 23, 2021
Spectro:

Bro, everything has been stated in the GCMS.

So these are the things you did wrong.

1. You stated you've been unemployed since 2016... Red flag.

2. You got admission for a business related course, which has absolutely no connection with your previous educational study or previous job... Red flag.

3. You didn't specify how studyiing at that University will be worth the expense, since there are local alternatives in Nigeria... Red flag.

4. You didn't specify any hometie. Since you are single, you should have looked for a way to richly explain your ties to Nigeria... Red flag.

If you apply next time, please address all four points sufficiently.

May God guide you.

Forgive me, I have to counter some of your point. I am 22 and I got my visa approved I did my application on my own so I believe my points will be kull
1.he may not have stated that he is unemployed since 2016 In his LOE...but The VO must have observed it in the Form you will be required to fill for what you have been doing for the past 10 years.

2. I may agree with you on that

3. He may explained all that in his LOE

4.there is no point explaining home ties.....the family information form is enough to score your home ties. I didn’t bother mentioning home ties in my LOE.

Note. I already have a BSC in microbiology biology but I applied for a post secondary diploma program in Environmental protection technology (this course is really needed in Nigeria) . There is no university in Nigeria offering Environmental protection technology (I noted this in my LOE)

I advise anyone who want to apply for a course to look at What Nigeria need before choosing a program.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Spectro: 10:51am On May 23, 2021
Jeff5gold:

Forgive me, I have to counter some of your point. I am 22 and I got my visa approved I did my application on my own so I believe my points will be kull
1.he may not have stated that he is unemployed since 2016 In his LOE...but The VO must have observed it in the Form you will be required to fill for what you have been doing for the past 10 years.

2. I may agree with you on that

3. He may explained all that in his LOE

4.there is no point explaining home ties.....the family information form is enough to score your home ties. I didn’t bother mentioning home ties in my LOE.

Note. I already have a BSC in microbiology biology but I applied for a post secondary diploma program in Environmental protection technology (this course is really needed in Nigeria) . There is no university in Nigeria offering Environmental protection technology (I noted this in my LOE)

I advise anyone who want to apply for a course to look at What Nigeria need before choosing a program.

Okay sir. Thank you for your contribution.

I only explained what was clearly stated in the note.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Feyibisi002: 10:59am On May 23, 2021
hoodboy:

But why are these agents not paying, what do they stand to gain
I wonder o
But we thank God we got a chance to pay again
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Mofolam: 11:00am On May 23, 2021
What are you countering? Those were the concerns of the VO and not the nairalander. He’s explanation was very accurate. For those yet to write sop, Leave out stating home ties at your own risk. Just because someone got away with it doesn’t mean you will, you don’t know their story. It is your duty to yourself to not leave any stone unturned.

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Feyibisi002: 11:00am On May 23, 2021
Goodnews1234:

University of Regina will do.
are u going to uni of regina
If yes I am also going there
Can we connect

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (732) (733) (734) (735) (736)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.