Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

I'm Confused Should I Still Continue With This Relationship - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Confused Should I Still Continue With This Relationship (6185 Views)

Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. / I'm Confused, Should I Still Continue With This Relationship (modified) / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Confused Should I Still Continue With This Relationship by Mowaconfused: 5:45pm On Dec 20, 2020
seanwilliam:
first you are not the only one fhucking that girl. Secondly that girl is gone!! If you have any self esteem left in you, it is better you dump her before she does that ..

Or better still turn her to your sex object and find yourself another ever ready girl ..

Next time don’t love .. love is a scam. . You know why ? If she loved you she would not have done something of such ..

My brotherly advice to you is that next time always seek ‘respect and loyalty ‘ from ladies in relationship rather than love .. sorry , you will get over it .. and if you do strong head and still stay in that relationship , your end will be brutal than the beginning.. my 2cents
Yes i'm thinking of turning her into sex object since she still want us to continue the relationship but she will later find out because she won't be getting a dime from me again. I just want to count my loss and move on.
Re: I'm Confused Should I Still Continue With This Relationship by Brunosamel(m): 5:52pm On Dec 20, 2020
Mowaconfused:
I've been dating this girl for close to 2 years now, she's everything i prayed for in a woman. Everything is going on fine between us until early this year I noticed she has changed, she said i complain too much, i nag etc I thought i'm the one with the problem i work on myself but the problem still persist, we had issues almost every week and i said to myself that something is wrong somewhere and I promise i'm going to check her phone when next she come over to my place so when she came i went through her WhatsApp and i see that she's being having an affair with an older man (over 50 years and he's not based in Nigeria) I confronted my girlfriend about what i saw and she said she's just playing games with the man that they met online and she can't marry an old man, i didn't believe her but she cried and cried that day i forgive her and we continue the relationship. She used to tell me that she's going to port to recieve some stuffs and i always ask her who is sending the stuffs and she said her brother I believe her because one of her brothers is based in South Africa and I noticed that anytime it remain a day to go to port to recieve those stuffs we always have issues, it has happened thrice and I know that something is not right, I don't know know maybe I'm the one over reacting so I call the shipping company that because she always send me the shipping company's message when they ask her to come receive the stuffs and when i call the company and i asked if they do ship from South Africa they said No that they only ship from USA and Canada, i know for sure that the old man is the only one she has in USA I ended the call with the shipping company and i confronted her again about who do send her stuffs she said her brother and i told her that the shipping company is not shipping from South Africa then how come her brother is sending stuffs using that company she said she didn't know about that all she know is that her brother is sending stuffs and she go to Port to clear it, since then I've started doubting her and I didn't trust her anymore, I act as if everything is right between us and i told her we must find a way to see this week, she came over to my place yesterday she didn't act strange everything is going well until she's dragging something with me and she mistakenly use that man's name to call my name, I told her to start talking now and she said she didn't have anything in mind to say that mistakenly calling someone's else name doesn't mean she's dating the man that she already told me. She showed me the man's chat and i saw that the man has been the one sending all those stuffs, she apologised and she said she doesn't want to hurt me that's why she hide everything from me. I called her younger sister and she told me everything about the man, they've never seen each other physically, the man has been sending money to her, sending her alot of stuffs, dress, hair, TV, phone, he got her sister a laptop too and their mom also know about it. Where i'm confused now is that my girlfriend still insist she can't marry this man and her sister also testify to it that it's only the money and the gifts he do send to her that's why she's with him, she's having feelings for this man i know that for sure. We talked last night when she get home and i told her that I've known everything about the man so no more lies again and i asked her to choose between the man and i, she chose me 3 times and he asked me what i want her to do, I told her to tell that man she's done and she said she will just block him and delete his contact, I said no she must tell the man the reason she's blocking him she agree and she screen record and sent it to me. My question now is that can I still go ahead in this relationship, Have you ever been in this situation before, if you are in my shoes what will you do? I just need people's view.
Cc:

pocohantas
Ishilove
Baddiefreaky
Zzor
Seanwilliam
Bukatayne
CalliDora1
the only thing I have to say is your girlfriend is chronic gold digger, you're even lucky the man is not around she would have dumped your sorry ass... Women are moved by what they see...
Re: I'm Confused Should I Still Continue With This Relationship by seanwilliam(m): 6:30pm On Dec 20, 2020
Mowaconfused:

Yes i'm thinking of turning her into sex object since she still want us to continue the relationship but she will later find out because she won't be getting a dime from me again. I just want to count my loss and move on.

Yes you have two options
It is either you make her feel same pains she made you feel
Or
You comot eye leave am.. it is not easy but it’s the best thing to do bro
Re: I'm Confused Should I Still Continue With This Relationship by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 20, 2020
I'll will advice you when you learn how to summarize cool
Re: I'm Confused Should I Still Continue With This Relationship by Dufil(m): 7:26pm On Dec 20, 2020
O boy allow ur girl to enjoy her sugar zaddy o. She needs it to fend for her needs since it's only urstupid dick you can provide, no money in your pocket. Having money to care for your woman is what makes u a man but if you can't then enjoy d materials together
Re: I'm Confused Should I Still Continue With This Relationship by Mowaconfused: 7:36pm On Dec 20, 2020
Dufil:
O boy allow ur girl to enjoy her sugar zaddy o. She needs it to fend for her needs since it's only urstupid dick you can provide, no money in your pocket. Having money to care for your woman is what makes u a man but if you can't then enjoy d materials together
You just open your mouth wàá dey yarn dust. I always provide her with everything she asked for and i even go higher sometimes, she never complained about my financial status, Despite all what she got from that man she still ask me for money and I never benefit ordinary pencil from what she got from that man, she's even planning to sell clothes for me. She's just so wicked, heartless and self centred.

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused Should I Still Continue With This Relationship by Praxis758: 9:25pm On Dec 20, 2020
Mowaconfused:

Thank you so much for your advice. I've also think it through and i don't think i can continue with the relationship. She insist she's still in love with me and he has blocked that man, but as you also pointed out about her mom 's consent on this issue, she later confessed to me that the man paid for 3 years house rent and she and her mom used sleep there once in a while. I told her this is no longer between she and i but her families inclusive, I insist on meeting her mom before i can give her any second chance. I'm just hoping for the worst now. Its either her mom chose the man over me or she asked me if I will be able to take up their responsibilities. I've lost interest in the relationship already, The man sent her some clothes to sell and when i asked her she told me the clothes is from her aunt that she's helping her to sell it so she can get some percentage, could you believe my babe intend to sell the clothes for me, i later got to know the clothes is from the man is USA,this is the girl I want to set up a business for next year.

I can read your dssappointment from a distance. I currently reside in the US and I've experienced many incidences like yours. Sincerely, no sane Nigerian man in the US will devote time, attention and sacrifice for the need of any babe/woman back home in Nigerian if he's not planning to marry and file for her.

I've seen several cases like yours where the real boyfriend latter get to know his fiance had plan B (dating another man) after the babe got the US here.

Most Nigerians in the US are too busy with work to sacrifice that resources and attention for any babe living in Nigeria. My take from you earlier post is that the man is strongly using your babe as a good good/better substitute for his failing/failed/crashing marriage.

Pls don't be fooled, the romance between both of them is a strong defence ground for the man during USCIS interview. I want you to document every bit of my post on this, you'll later realise how truthful it is.

And I'm neither discouraging you nor poisoning your mind against that babe but I see sincerity in your post and the psychological pit such a double-minded babe will eventually lead you to.

The battle in the mind of your babe now Naira - Dollar supremacy and the picture of her seeing herself in the US very soon. You in-law too is not helping matter by her stand.

Bros, be very careful......
I've seen slot with my short stay here....

Don't be deceived, there're lots of men here in the US who are fathering many kids which another father (husband) is ignorantly being fathered back home.

Your future is very paramount to me......
Don't be deceived......

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused Should I Still Continue With This Relationship by Mowaconfused: 9:31pm On Dec 20, 2020
Praxis758:

I can read your dssappointment from a distance. I currently reside in the US and I've experienced many incidences like yours. Sincerely, no sane Nigerian man in the US will devote time, attention and sacrifice for the need of any babe/woman back home in Nigerian if he's not planning to marry and file for her.

I've seen several cases like yours where the real boyfriend latter get to know his fiance had plan B (dating another man) after the babe got the US here.

Most Nigerians in the US are too busy with work to sacrifice that resources and attention for any babe living in Nigeria. My take from you earlier post is that the man is strongly using your babe as a good good/better substitute for his failing/failed/crashing marriage.

Pls don't be fooled, the romance between both of them is a strong defence ground for the man during USCIS interview. I want you to document every bit of my post on this, you'll later realise how truthful it is.

And I'm neither discouraging you nor poisoning your mind against that babe but I see sincerity in your post and the psychological pit such a double-minded babe will eventually lead you to.

The battle in the mind of your babe now Naira - Dollar supremacy and the picture of her seeing herself in the US very soon. You in-law too is not helping matter by her stand.

Bros, be very careful......
I've seen slot with my short stay here....

Don't be deceived, there're lots of men here in the US who are fathering many kids which another father (husband) is ignorantly being fathered back home.

Your future is very paramount to me......
Don't be deceived......
Thank you so much bro for your fatherly advice. This man has spent millions and he's not dumb, if the family didn't promised him anything he won't be sending such amount of money let's be realistic here

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused Should I Still Continue With This Relationship by ManyThanks: 10:21pm On Dec 20, 2020
RedPanthar:
Guys everyday and sob tales. Na wa o

We need to start teaching self emotional and psychological mastery in schools.
I 100% support you sir. Things like: how to think, how to stay happy, how to manage your emotions etc. these are very important courses. we humans are becoming too complex.

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused Should I Still Continue With This Relationship by Dufil(m): 11:01pm On Dec 20, 2020
Mowaconfused:

You just open your mouth wàá dey yarn dust. I always provide her with everything she asked for and i even go higher sometimes, she never complained about my financial status, Despite all what she got from that man she still ask me for money and I never benefit ordinary pencil from what she got from that man, she's even planning to sell clothes for me. She's just so wicked, heartless and self centred.
E pain am
Re: I'm Confused Should I Still Continue With This Relationship by Mowaconfused: 1:12am On Dec 21, 2020
Dufil:

E pain am
Lol pain who?
Re: I'm Confused Should I Still Continue With This Relationship by Mowaconfused: 1:39pm On Dec 21, 2020
Lalasticlala front page please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Nairalander Is In Love With This British Actress / MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo) / Should I Disvirgin Her Or Leave Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.