Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Davido Didn’t Pick His Calls Or Reply His Messages After Asking Me To Reach Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Didn’t Pick His Calls Or Reply His Messages After Asking Me To Reach Out (226 Views)

It’s Not Chioma’s Fault Davido Didn’t Marry Her — Uche Maduagwu (Pix) / Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) / Trod, Dagrin's Brother, Begs Olamide To Pick His Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Didn’t Pick His Calls Or Reply His Messages After Asking Me To Reach Out by Afangideh1(m): 11:58am On Dec 19, 2020
Davido didn’t pick his calls or reply his messages after asking me to reach out to him - Cynthia Morgan reveals (video)

Cynthia Morgan has revealed that Davido never picked her calls or replied messages she sent to him after he asked her to reach out to him via he tweet he shared.

Recall that in the wake of Cynthia Morgan's online face-off with her former boss Jude Okoye, Davido shared a tweet in which he asked the dancehall singer to call him.

Serving an update in an interview with Hip TV, Cynthia also revealed that she did a demo for the record Davido sent over to her but she's yet to hear from him after 3 months.

Click on the link below to Watch video

https://www.clevloaded.com/2020/12/davido-didnt-pick-his-calls-or-reply.html

Re: Davido Didn’t Pick His Calls Or Reply His Messages After Asking Me To Reach Out by Baiser(m): 12:16pm On Dec 19, 2020
Lol
Davido don buy market.

(1) (Reply)

Simi Presents N200K To Woman Who Expressed Gratitude Toward Her Better Half For / Nollywood Actress Regina Daniels Buys Mum N15m Prado For Her Birthday / I Have Demanded They Come Out To Prove Their Story -omotola Spits Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.