Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It (5978 Views)

DAVIDO SHARES TEST RESULT OF HIS BABY, GOES HOT ON BABY MAMA AND DELE MOMODU / Why Large Percentage Of Nairaland User Have No Pic On Their Profile / Eve I Changed The Pic On Ma Pro For U Hon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by cold(m): 1:56am On Mar 27, 2011
Yh Amina i insist.i need sumone to put me in my place.Nah i mean

190:

cool cool cool
cool  cool
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by Thirst4Lif: 1:57am On Mar 27, 2011
Should a self-proclaimed 'hot girl' need this much validation

from strangers You're alright looking, at best.

Now let it go!!!! lol
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by annawhite(f): 1:58am On Mar 27, 2011
cold:

Initially i feared i was goin to be lambasted for being too narcissistic,fortunately no one's had the nerve to question my egotistic wayz.Then i must be really good  cool
ok here it comes
U r trying so hard to get our attention
Ur head is too big for your body
Dat top u r wearing belongs to kid bro
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by annawhite(f): 1:59am On Mar 27, 2011
N I tink u r hot cool
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by Tosinville(m): 2:01am On Mar 27, 2011
She doesn't know what they called HOT be calling herself one.
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by Tosinville(m): 2:01am On Mar 27, 2011
She doesn't know what they called HOT before calling herself one.
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by amefi(m): 2:02am On Mar 27, 2011
annawhite:

N I tink u r hot  cool

hv u seen d hair on my chin nw?
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by Nobody: 2:04am On Mar 27, 2011
annawhite:

*grab her by the waist and calls out for 190*

190 wetin

angry angry angry angry
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by MrsChima(f): 2:07am On Mar 27, 2011
LesbianBoy:

d doctor said u r positive but i can still f*cckk u wiv condom  cool

I heard HIV/AIDS bleeps up people's hearing and vision.  Your doctor tested you and said that you are positive and to wear condoms next time you bleep a man in the backside. 

Are there any Nigerian Sign Language for the Deaf and Dumb?  Can somebody sign that to him?
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by 190: 2:11am On Mar 27, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

angry angry angry angry

anna hold am, you know say she nor dey hear word
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by Nobody: 2:13am On Mar 27, 2011
190:

anna hold am, you know say she nor dey hear word

cry cry

somebody help! angry
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by Tosinville(m): 2:15am On Mar 27, 2011
Who be diz?
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by annawhite(f): 2:16am On Mar 27, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

angry  angry  angry  angry

my face is wider than ya face,y face cant scare mine
amefi:

hv u seen d hair on my chin nw?
amefi pls I wasn't talking to you,u bounce me off so pls free me ok!
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by amefi(m): 2:19am On Mar 27, 2011
annawhite:

amefi pls I wasn't talking to you,u bounce me off so pls free me ok!

do u want to b freed?
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by Nobody: 2:20am On Mar 27, 2011
poor anna. you can't escape Amefi girl TRUST ME undecided

@tosin im your worse night mare *evil grin*
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by 190: 2:21am On Mar 27, 2011
grin  grin annawhite don suffer 4 amefi hand
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by annawhite(f): 2:23am On Mar 27, 2011
amefi:

do u want to b freed?
I shud b d one asking dat question cos if I put on my trouble regalia u wnt stop me
I will be stLking you everywhere
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by amefi(m): 2:23am On Mar 27, 2011
190:

grin  grin annawhite don suffer 4 amefi hand

190, go n sleep. hv u 4gotten u hv exams 2moro? I fink u hv read enuf on NL pages. Gud nite.
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by amefi(m): 2:26am On Mar 27, 2011
annawhite:

I shud b d one asking dat question cos if I put on my trouble regalia u wnt stop me
I will be stLking you everywhere

I CAN PERCEIVE DAT U R IN LUV WT ME. OK, JUS COM OUT SOFT ON ME N U CUD B LUCKY TO HV A TASTE OF WOT MZD N CO HAVE BEEN ENJOYING.
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by redsun(m): 2:26am On Mar 27, 2011
Yeah,this poster bold.I like that.
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by Tosinville(m): 2:27am On Mar 27, 2011
MzD
You're my worst night mare? i didn't get u & can u say dhat one more time, gurl?¿¿ i don't think so.
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by HotieTima(f): 2:27am On Mar 27, 2011
GOD HOW DID THIS HAPPEN TOO I DON'T EVEN RECALL GOING ON NL LAST LITE

SOMEONE HACKED INTO MY NL LAST NITE  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by 190: 2:29am On Mar 27, 2011
Hotie Tima:

SOMEONE HACKED INTO MY NL LAST NITE  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

[size=48pt]ROKIATUUUUUU[/size]
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by Nobody: 2:30am On Mar 27, 2011
Hotie Tima:

grin grin

190 might be right!
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by HotieTima(f): 2:30am On Mar 27, 2011
190:

[size=48pt]ROKIATUUUUUU[/size]

I THINK SO MAN
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by Tosinville(m): 2:32am On Mar 27, 2011
She wanna use hack of a stuff to cover it up whilst she already know herself that she's not hawt lol
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by annawhite(f): 2:33am On Mar 27, 2011
amefi:

I CAN PERCEIVE DAT U R IN LUV WT ME. OK, JUS COM OUT SOFT ON ME N U CUD B LUCKY TO HV A TASTE OF WOT MZD N CO HAVE BEEN ENJOYING.
See dis one,keep dreaming
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by HotieTima(f): 2:35am On Mar 27, 2011
Tosinville:

She wanna use hack of a stuff to cover it up whilst she already know herself that she's not hawt lol

HEY DUDE I DON'T KNOW WAT HAPPENED

BUT IF U WANNA BE AN A*SS I WILL DEAL WITH U. U JOBLESS PIECE OF CRAP
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by redsun(m): 2:36am On Mar 27, 2011
Tosinville:

Why u dey talk like that na?Who says she is not hot?She feels hot and that is what matters but she kind of got it wrong by thinking everybody feels like her.
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by amefi(m): 2:39am On Mar 27, 2011
annawhite:

See dis one,keep dreaming

na me u dey call dis 1, abi? go ask 190 abt me him go tell u wella. i hot 4 west oooo.
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by Tosinville(m): 2:39am On Mar 27, 2011
H.Tima
Hey scum, watch ur durty tongue, i don't know how to insult ladies & pls don't let me start again with u cos u won't find it funny anymore. Lastly, pls don't get mad at me just because u aint HOT.
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by HotieTima(f): 2:40am On Mar 27, 2011
redsun:

Why u dey talk like that na?Who says she is not hot?She feels hot and that is what matters but she kind of got it wrong by thinking everybody feels like her.

EVERYBODY DON'T HAVE TO FEEL LIKE ME

BUT IF U AIN'T GOT ANY PIC ON UR PROFILE AND U GET THE BALLZ TO CALL OTHER PPL UGLY

IMA CHOP UR BALLZZ OFF YA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Solar Power Story / pictures of a lautech student nude / Unbelievable Picture Of Sand After Being Hit By Lightning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.