Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Buy 2 Pitbull Pups And Get 1 Free - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Buy 2 Pitbull Pups And Get 1 Free (448 Views)

Pure Foreign Bred Pitbull Pups For Sale / Freshly Arrived Imported Male Great Dane Pups And Female Husky Pup Available / 6 Weeks Pedigree Pitbull Pups For Sale ...both Male & Female (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy 2 Pitbull Pups And Get 1 Free by kennynoah1987(m): 3:46pm On Dec 19, 2020
They are 7 weeks old and vaccinated with cards.
2 females and 1 Male .
Location is Badagry Lagos and waybill is possible .

The mating video of the parents is available. Video of pups also available. Owner doesnt have time to attend to them as he has travelled.

Chat me on 08028020406

Pups are to be sold for 70k each

Promo code: pay 90k and take all three pups

(1) (Reply)

Sable Gsd Puppy Available For Quick Sale In Ikorodu For 30k / Man Inserts Snake Into His Nose And Bring It Out From Mouth / I Have A Solid Male Caucasian Puppy That I Wanna Swap With 6weeks Turkeys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.