Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,808,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Where Do Wet Coochies Go? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Where Do Wet Coochies Go? (14321 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) How Age Gaps Kill Women. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) If The Milk Is Free. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Femininity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Where Do Wet Coochies Go? by Ugandatales: 4:27pm On Sep 28, 2021
ubunja:
yes sir Mr President.

The Patriarchy existed to protect the weakest among men by guaranteeing every man a wife. As long as he can provide. Hence women were kept broke and dependent. But with women now gaining financial independence they're choosing their own men and congregating around the strong men. Go to Instagram and follow the Polygyny movement and you'll see how glorious the future is for true alphas. Polygyny being having more than one woman. Most men in that movement have atleast two. That's a VERY interesting subculture to study and I'm slowly working my way there with my writeups. And the most curious part about Polygyny is it largely nullifies this whole writeup. It's a completely different set of rules at play.

I agree with you. I have a friend that has 9 girls wanting to date him...I am not exaggerating. They all know he has multiple women, but I guess he has what they want, so they don't care. One of them even has a guy ready to do everything for her, but she threw the guy to one side to chase this alpha male. But I want to ask...won't this lead to more spinsters in our society? The few alphas can't marry them all.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Where Do Wet Coochies Go? by Ugandatales: 4:37pm On Sep 28, 2021
ubunja:
This is the reason the RedPill is better learnt as a single guy. When your life is tied up with another as in marriage, and there's joint investments and children involved, a man can only change so much and in turn only influence his woman so much. Mostly a man is stuck at the position of simp for life. He may change and acquire some elements of Alpha but the woman's memory of him will always be stuck at Beta. Or maybe improve by the smallest of degrees. Some men simply divorce and start over with another woman. But that's too costly.

What married men can do is make peace with their predicament. They don't turn their wives on. But do these men themselves get what they married for? Do they feel their woman is upholding her end of the bargain? Is the sex and the respect still coming? Do they feel like they are getting their money's worth? If it's all yes, then they can continue in the relationship.

Still, there are redpill content makers who specialize in content for married men. Married men will benefit to some extent from this. But by and large its almost an impossible task changing a woman's perception of you.

Damn! The bolded got me laughing...it is not funny, but it got me laughing. grin
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Where Do Wet Coochies Go? by Ugandatales: 4:47pm On Sep 28, 2021
ubunja:
hie Saint. That's what I'm talking about brotherman. Imagine if you had been forcing yourself on girls who didn't want you. Imagine the energy wasted. The spending. The fruitless campaigning. Man working with your tribe is the best plus knowing the type of women that dig you helps you spot it when a girl is trying to manipulate you.

Girls love all manner of things. But a man can not be all manner of things. What he can do is find those girls who like the thing that he is. Then only give his energy and time to those girls. Voila. It's an Open Sesame. Myself I'm very tall and lean @2M and I find that 3 types of women give me the eye: very short girls, big bodied women in their 30s and extremely tall young women. Although the extremely tall women I usually avoid because at times I sense this vibe of "so you think just you're tall like me you can get me" from them. But these are the three types who are always happy to see me. Although the short girls do seem intimidated. It's all about the Tribe man.

What's 2M?

Update...I got it...6ft5.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Where Do Wet Coochies Go? by Adeniyi33(m): 5:16pm On Dec 07, 2021
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Where Do Wet Coochies Go? by drealbenard(m): 9:26pm On Dec 07, 2021
Adeniyi33:

All these sound like giving bitçh reasurrance, validation and simping. These are attributes of nice guys which make bitçhes reject them to apha. Ubunja, kindly resolve this matter.

Those attributes listed are meant to differentiate between the game of a simp & the game of an Alpha. A simp chooses a girl that turns him on, but that does not mean she herself is turned on by him & as such, he will need to put in extra efforts in order to turn her on.

But an alpha does the opposite, he waits to be chosen by a girl that's already turned on by him. He doesn't need to go through all the stress that a simp goes through in order to bring a girl to orgasm. His presence alone is enough to make her drip wet.

So, it's left for you to decide which game you wish to apply, is it the simp game or the Alpha game?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Where Do Wet Coochies Go? by Adeniyi33(m): 12:16pm On Dec 08, 2021
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Where Do Wet Coochies Go? by Thecan(m): 7:04am On Nov 07, 2023
Hello bro Ubunja pls I'll really love to learn how to make a woman fall deeply for u

Thanks in advance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Where Do Wet Coochies Go? by crystalmoon(m): 6:32am On Nov 11, 2023
Thecan:
Hello bro Ubunja pls I'll really love to learn how to make a woman fall deeply for u

Thanks in advance
ubunja can't help you with that
Try harddon or this shameless approach guy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? / How Else Can I Manage Period Cramps / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.